New Slave Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting himself relax to draw out the blowjob as long as possible, Matt continued to watch the former straight free-boy having his asshole skewered by the fourth hard cock in a row in less than 30 minutes. Matt chuckled again as he considered how fast these straight men were spending themselves inside the boy. Matt wondered if these men would even be able to go again after their second orgasm. Matt shook his head as he felt sorry for these straight men at never having the ability to cum at least three times after much longer fuck sessions.

John suddenly grunted and thrust deep inside the boy and forced the boy's mouth to slide all the way up Matt's hard cock until his nose touched Matt's shaved pubic area. John gave a few lackluster thrusts as he milked his softening cock inside the boy, before removing his cock and stumbling to sit on the couch.

Matt looked down at the boy and said, "Well, boy, that's four hard cocks and four loads of hot man seed in your ass. Don't you feel like a true fuckboy now? How would your former daddy and friends feel about you if they saw you now? Taking hard cocks in your asshole, being bred, sucking cock, and swallowing cum without a care in the world and knowing that this was what you were bought and trained for. How do you think they would think about you and treat you if they saw you tonight? You don't need to worry about them now, boy. The only person who you need to worry about the way they think about you and treat you is your new daddy. You should feel proud and justified in this outcome for your life. No straight boy would ever take to hard cock and hot cum unless they were secretly gay from the start. You should feel happy that your life has turned out the way it has and allowed you to experience who you really are. Your new daddy and I will give you plenty of opportunities and practice to experience your new life as a fuckboy."

Matt looked down as the boy glanced up at him before the slave meekly lowered his eyes and continued to suck his hard cock. Brandon decided to join in on the taunting now as he knelt down to his boy's eye level and said, "He's right, boy. Your old life is over and should best be forgotten. The best thing for you to do and the best way forward is for you to accept your life as my boy. You can look forward to only serving your daddy and coach from now on. Unless you give us trouble which would require punishment or most likely just have me draw upon The Center's training warranty and sell you to them, so they can deal with you in whatever way they deem fit. They'll probably put you back through their training facility and then send you to one of their boy-brothels or fuckboy cruises where you can spend years being used and abused by countless old men and sadists. But if you act like you're supposed to and be a good boy, you won't have to worry about that. Understand, boy?"

With his mouth still full of hard cock, the boy could only just nod his head to his daddy, as his answer and oath of obedience and submission, before he continued to suck Matt's hard cock.

Sitting back on the couch to watch the show, Brandon smiled and nodded to himself at his new boy's apparent good sense in accepting his new life. Brandon thought he might even keep the boy for at least a year before selling him off. His tight young body was very attractive and the fact that he knew the boy when he had been still a free-boy and knew his former father also added to his desire to keep the boy around for a while. Humiliating and disgracing the boy's former father was an added perk of owning the boy. Maybe he should walk the boy on a leash from time to time so the boy's former father, friends, and everyone else in town knew about his situation. Brandon smirked at the prospect of rubbing all of this in the boy's asshole freeloader former father's face.

Watching his boy suck Matt's hard cock, Brandon looked up as the groom suddenly stood up off the couch and approached the boy's ass for his next turn. This time, the boy never reacted in any way, other than a small flinch of discomfort, as the groom slowly guided his hard cock back inside the boy's ass. The groom began fucking the boy with long hard strokes as he pounded his tight hole. Surprisingly, the groom declared, "I've never really seen the benefit of being gay, but if you two get to fuck assholes this tight on a regular basis, I can see the appeal."

Matt and Brandon laughed as Brandon explained, "Fucking some slave fuckboy's asshole or having him suck your cock doesn't make you gay, dude. Ask anyone who's ever been to a boy-brothel, fuckboy cruise, or even owned a slave fuckboy. Hell, ask the Catholic Church. They've been involved in slave fuckboy's for longer than the laws have allowed it. If you want to fuck a tight asshole or get your duck sucked, convince your wives or girlfriends to try those out. Matt and I have only ever been attracted to men, though we certainly prefer boys the same age as my new boy here. We actually enjoy sex with men because it's sex with a man, not in spite of it being with a man. But tonight isn't about converting you poor hetero men to our cause. It's about having fun and not worrying about pissing off your soon-to-be wife and father-in-law. Besides having you straight dudes sticking to pussy leaves all the local fuckboys to Matt and me."

This caused the rest of the men to laugh out loud. The heterosexual men continued to take turns breeding the slave's ass for another hour until all the straight men had cum twice. Matt and Brandon helped the exhausted boy to his feet so he could clean himself in the bathroom while Brandon said his goodbyes to the rest of the men. From the looks of the other men, they would sleep throughout the suite where they had settled themselves. Matt and Brandon left as Brandon led his new boy out through the front lobby of the hotel. The slave was too exhausted to worry about being embarrassed by his nudity as he followed his new daddy to the car waiting at the valet. Matt wished his friend goodnight with a smirk, as he winked at the likely homecoming in store for them when Brandon took the boy to his home. With a husky whisper to the boy to see him soon and a promise from his friend to loan the boy out for a night after he had properly settled the boy into his new life, the friends parted for the night.