All Comments on 'New Wife'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rapey bastard

Most of this author's stuff is about raping women. You'll always get a one from this woman.

AshsonAshsonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
What Rape?

She was an insecure woman. He showed her she was truly beautiful in his eyes.

He was actively helping her build her self image.

She wasn't turning him down. She just wasn't sure that he could actually want her.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
I think

this is written to shock, morals and reality with consequences don't come into it. Therefore the story loses a lot of it's value as you are not drawn into the story or able to relate to the characters. #1 entertainment value. TK

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
For sure a rape in all it's letters...And rapists are the scum of the earth...

For sure a rape in all it's letters...And rapists are the scum of the earth...When did it became a rape: "What do you mean, no? I have to get dressed. Go outside with the others."..."No means no..."! What part of "Go outside with the others" he didn't understand? Didn't he understand english? About @Ashson defense of not being a rape: "He was actively helping her build her self image...", isn't that similar to what all rapists say? Like: "I'll teach you what real pleasure is..." or "I'll show you what all women want"...As soon as he entered the house, even without knowing the woman, or any talk with her, he was already fondling her and raping her...Then calling a buddy, as rapist as he was to fuck her too...So this is one of the new lowest in LW...1*

kimi1990kimi1990almost 8 years ago
This author has written a million stories

Well more than half of them are about raping women. This one is too. Ashson is all about rape. The other commenters got it right. I'm not going to read a story by someone with these kinds of fantasies about characters that are rapists. Sorry, but you' need help and I don't think you're getting it by writing rapey stories. Please don't encourage this guy

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
1*

I'm curious if this author has any close family that are female. I would've thought that everyone would but you never know. Maybe he doesn't have any sisters or daughters or nieces or a mother. I can't wrap my head around how he sees women. As soft or stupid , something to take advantage of, to force yourself on them with no remorse. A lot of authors on here see them as to stupid to be real and that annoys the hell out of me. However this is a lot worse to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

just to offset the ass who writes nasty comments under the name annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I kind of like the idea

Of Charlie killing both Jimmy and Daryl just as they enter the backyard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh, Really?

The ravings and day dreams illustrated by a teen aged boy untouched by any semblance of reality.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
What happened to Justbobkc's story that was posted today?

If this site is pulling stories at the instigation of sharedsigne someone needs to let us writers know. Justbob? Care to let me know? Anyone else?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Just pulled a Frontlinecaster / Singe move !

This doesn't belong in the Loving Wives category !

It's a rape , plain and simple .

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
I agree.

I agree with Randi and Crkcppr. This belongs in NonCon.

No Rating

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Non-Consent

In the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Fun, and it's fine in this category. It's reluctant, but not non-consensual. But it's definitely a wife story. Newly wed and already cheating with his buddies. Holds real possibilities for follow-up stories.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 06/30/16

re:

Fun, and it's fine in this category. It's reluctant, but not non-consensual.

-------

The entire name of that category is:

NonConsent/Reluctance

As you say it is reluctant.

WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
c'mon guys - you probably all cheered for Wiley Coyote

Ashson has a schtick. His little entertainments always involve at least one aggressive male and one naive and compliant female, the latter always being young and beautiful. The male always confuses the female and succeeds in disrobing and fucking her - going around the bases and scoring, if you will, on nothing more serious than a dropped third strike.

Almost all of his stories include rape as it is defined now. Go back fifty years where the woman had to show active physical resistance, no so many. But what does it matter? He writes with a fluency unparalled on this list. And if his stories are unbelievable so much the better-living in that world could be a lot of fun (I'm male, naturally)

Being outraged by Ashson's stories of unpunished rapes makes even less sense that being outraged that the author of an LW story didn't burn the bitch badly enough for her offenses against the marital order. Even so in is usual (in BTB stories) the woman suffers far more than reason or the law in ordains in the western world. That's okay; it makes the pussy whipped among the readers feel better.

Back to the title: admit it. You hoped that today would be the day the Wiley Coyote could and ate the Roadrunner. Every time you read one of Ashson's stories you hope that the male protagonist gets hurt or arrested. Ain't gonna happen

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Smmmoooth Operater

Enjoyed this unapologetically and unequivocally on a fantasy level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who gives a shit what anybody thinks.

It's what I think that counts. I'll interpret the story anyway I see it. 1* for non-erotic drivel.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
How Many ...?

Just how many readers anymore read one of Ashson's 'little fantasies' without knowing that Our Hero is going to outhustle a naive wife (maybe better 'hustle a wife out of her laundry') and stay three steps ahead until she realizes that she can't wait to be 'hustled out' again soon - and often?

Given that his detractors know damn good and well what is in store, WHY do they bother? Given: there may be 5-10% of 'newbies who find his work distasteful' but most of the ANON detractors who are voting and griping are repeats. WHY? There are entire categories I do NOT read, and authors (who write in the categories I DO read) whom I have removed from my reading list!

This is a CLASSIC Ashson, and I do hope Wile E. Coyote gets a bite of RoadRunner ... maybe Our Hero will try to bamboozle R. Rousey and get his arm torn off and shoved up his 'reluctant ' ass! Until then, Ash away, Son!

5*

PS Kudos to commenters from whom I just stole ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What was this

You call this totally unbelievable story a story. Never would happen.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Some Advice

Listen, mate, just post this where it belongs. You're annoying people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories where the women are in compromising situations.

i.e. nude with nothing to cover themselves up with. I could've done without the 2nd guy, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
unbelievable

I got to the part when he simply removed her clothing with little to no resistance and stopped reading. Just not believable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whatever

You all need to get a life, ITS A STORY. What a bunch of losers, at no time did the character resist. All they had to do was slap him and put her clothes back on continuing to walk them to the backyard.

I think they should have taken her into a bedroom and one after another his friends could have gone in to introduce themselves while the others occupied her husband in the backyard. Then everyone would say they loved his parties and he has a great new wife. Hall1954

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Love her being weak and getting taken advantage of by his friends. There’s nothing hotter then making her cum because everytime that happens she gets weaker and easier. I love the idea of hearing my wife whining while trying to stay quiet as my friends keep making her cum from them fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous