All Comments on 'New Year's, Risk and Reward'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whew

I liked your first story but this ones even hotter.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 15 years ago
Why do the critics never sign in??????

Why do so many critics never log in or sign their posts??? Thanks again for sharing! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Both black guys together

That is what I did with my husband watching from a place that neither one

could know about. I have never felt so LUSTY before or since. I knew one of them pretty well, but had never seen his friend before. He must have liked me, though, because in about two and a half hours, he came five times. Twice in my

mouth, twice in my kitty, and once all over my ass while I sucked the other one.

. . . . .Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

Just finished all your stories that you posted here, you are Unbelievably GOOD!!!!! I loved the bedroom part with JT and her two strong naughty orgasms, she undeniably still thinks of that night with JT in her mind when she has sex with her husband and fantasizes about those orgasms.

Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding!

What a fantastic story. I loved it. You have a way of making a story flow. Very dirty and nasty sex. Thanks.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Naughty and Hot

So...she actually wanted some big, fat, hard, black cock even though she kept saying she did not want it? Women really are full of shit. Hope they went out and bought her a big dildo after this, cuz there's no way she'll have nearly as intense orgasms without a huge member or a fist inside her. It's the same for men. Once you've had a really tight pussy, it's hard to settle for something else unless that something else is anal or a butt plug for her. But those are poor substitutes for a naturally tight pussy. Oh sure, you can make love yada yada with a looser fit but it just ain't the same as the real thing. She prolly laments over never having another huge cock handy. Guess you can't always get what you want, except on New Year's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
alt ending

....JT walked throught the door and was met with a hug and passionate kiss. each simultaneously headed towards the bed, falling into.on and over the the other. this was observed, not even being noticed by the couple. moans and groans were coming from each. he gets up, and pull his things together, largely unnoticed. she notices the movement enough to stop, with his cock in her wet pussy. she looks, and husband looks back. she ask, what are you doing? he responded, "...why, leaving you of course, what does it look like?" she tries to push JT off, but he moves slowly, and husband is walking out. he looks back, and says, "JT, she's all yours, and you, i'll have your things left outside in garbage bags". he pauses, steps back to find her keys, and removes 1, leaving them where they were. silently, he walks towards the door, says 'happy new year', opens the door and walks out with the door closing behind him. he does not look back, not listening to anything said at him, by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
outstandingly hot

Dang, you write some of the most erotic, hot stories on literotica. I love your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Beginning

Like your story, like your writing. I noyed that when she thougt he had left the room she easily removed her own clothes and ultimately put his cock in her and, yes, she liked it...a lot. Now she fucks him all morning? She could have walked out of the room before Derrick got her but booze and hubby, oh well. She could have just walked out on the other guy but she let him kiss her and then easily fuck the hell put of her and she liked it.

Okay, the point is, idiot loses, all booze, fantasies and watching aside, any woman that went to the 2nd part (bedroom with guy 2) aand the agrees to have guy 2 screw her for 5-6 more hours telling hubby, just because you want it, it's for you...and has one hell of a good time. Guess what, she's hooked, I sense some secret interracial screwing down the road and any number of guess' from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Do not know if you are a man or a woman, but my guess is a woman who either has lived out her fantasies or has not but longs to I hope you keep writing they are amazing and I get off reading them. I wish my wife was one of these women, I would love it, the regret after is natural but I bet all would do it again and again and again

LIPrulzLIPrulzalmost 14 years ago
Great story

We loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, great experience.

Loving couple, piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
from a mans point of view

I know this is fiction, unfortunately I for the life of me can understand sick bastards like these, which get of on watching their wife’s fuck other men, even bigger black men. Whom in there right mind wants to do this. You say you love them, but you want other men to fuck them, excuse me. You can not love them very much, if you want this to happen, its totally sick, even worse is when you make a totally respectable lady/wife into do this for your benefit, when she clearly doesn’t want. In case of this story I’d be divorcing the husband, as he’s 1 sick bustard, I’m over 6’4” plus a good 280 plus pound of muscle, yes I like think of myself as a man’s man, and there no way id ever contemplate allowing or even condoning my wife to FUCK another man EVER

Tequilla1Tequilla1over 13 years ago
hot story

but in real life it would end in divorce, only gay guys act this stuff out in real life.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Very readable

Ok it's over the top but it's within the bounds of my imagination. What helped greatly is that Newbie writes so well. Most stories on this site are packed with spelling and grammatical errors, lack of consistency and logic. This flowed perfectly and I enjoyed it very much. I can almost imagine my own wife behaving like this, but not quite. Just like the character Mike I tease myself with my imaginary emotions. It certainly won't happen now as, after nearly fifty years together and being in our 70s we're past it. Believe me though, in my mind I'm not past it. Well done Newbie.

sail_guysail_guyover 13 years ago
WOW!

Like someone else said almost over the top but .... great writing and detail.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I like your style where the wife goes out of control. I understand a lot of that is fantasy, but fantasy is valuable and fun. I have read some of your other stories and have always enjoyed them. I could even see one or more sequels to this story if you choose to write it.

Jringo21Jringo21about 13 years ago
Loved all your stories!

Man, I read all your stories and I have to tell you they are great. Hope you continue with more. Don't let the haters get you down. I will never understand how an someone can spend the time to read four pages of a story, and then call you a "sicko". Sounds like they are in denial to me. Keep up the great work!

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
Well done!

As been stated, most stories suffer from lack of grammatical errors or spelling, but your story flowed perfectly. It bored right on the cusp of believability and that is what brought out the excitement of the story!

Well done and look forward to reading more!

VagabondxVagabondxabout 13 years ago
THIS WAS SO FUCKING HOT!

wow ... i hope you have more tales on here ... wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love your writing

I have read all your stories and love them all. I don't know if you are a professional writer or not but if you are not you should be. In my opinion you are the best writer on literotica.

I have one question. Are any of the stories true or are they all fiction? You writing makes them all seem true. Your detail is great you make it all seem real enough to make me feel like i am right there. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New Years, Risk and Reward.

A 'red HOT' story. The risk paid-off in a very sexy and glorious way. I'm glad she didn't get pregnant. But this story has all kind of possibilities....her sorority sisters, et. Hurry with a sequel......Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel?

How about a part II? Pretty please.

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 12 years ago
Great Stories

Some of the best written and plotted stories i have read on this site. Hopefully you will be continuing your writing here. Not sure which of your stories I enjoyed the most, all were very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
breding the wife

just wish she had been bred by the guy. Hoped she would want more big black shafts going in deep without her husband knowing about it. he loves to see her fucked lets have her do it with afew more guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Nice story. I don't like anal stories and lately everthing I read ends in butt sex. Nice change of pace here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And eventually...

... she figures out she is married to a pathetic wimp, divorces him taking him for everything she can, and then finds herself a real man.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND NOW THEY WILL BE OPEN SWINGERS GALORE

GO VOLS. TK U MLJ LV NV

SirenSeeker2SirenSeeker2over 12 years ago
Amazing

You write beautifully and I love the themes of your stories. You're my favorite LE writer!!

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

You need to write more, Dude. Most stories here are shit but yours are always gold.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
one of the best

that was a good story, I married young at 19, she was 16, she was a whore then, I loved the fact that she was a whore, and no am not a whimp, I hold my own in a good fight, I just love to watch a woman get a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the worst, by far.

Incompetent and perverted. "1*" !!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 12 years ago
very hot

so real as far as here enjoyment for black cock, she will have to have more and her husband will want it more and more

it is so true once u get black cock u must keep getting it more and more

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 12 years ago
Wish it were true

Really enjoyed this story of lust and been taken in front of hubby, good on them for getting on with life and dining out on that sluty performance

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
see some comments made by me are good ones.?

i thought this was a good story.????????????????????????

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Cheryl_4fun

ROFL you're such a fucking stereotype xD I could bet $100 that you're a black dude... :) My girlfriend for the last 5 years is black, and contrary to belief black guys come in all shapes and sizes just as white guys, I'm the biggest she's had so far in her life and I'm her first "sweedie" as she calls me. (I moved here from Sweden). So chill out on the "once you do crack you wont go back" commentaries puleeeze. :p On a second note, would have loved if the author had written in the summary that it was a inter cuck story so I could have stayed clear of it. :) (Wellwritten though, even if cliché). Cheers, Mattias

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writer's either a black jailbird or a sick white wimp with a perverse fetish

Readers will fall into 1 of 3 categories -

a) blacks who fantasize about white females trimmer and less grotesque than the morbidly obese cows with bastard kids who show up on Maury Povich;

b) sick white misogynists

c) faithful blokes who love their wives and wouldn't find this erotic if they read it while popping acid and aphrodisiacs at the end of 6 months of medical-related celibacy.

As usual, I couldn't stomach reading what the writer was spewing so I don't know or care how it ended. In Real World the slut would get knocked up, and they'd divorce after she infects him with an incurable STD caught from the niglets. Close? Or, did the writer go with the - "and they all lived happily ever as black pimp/slut wife/owned white husband" - predictable, repugnant black fantasy?

mauimon1mauimon1over 11 years ago
all-time best

i love ur writing, the setup, story line, i was imagining that happening to my wife and can barely control myself. i read 100s of stories, 1000s actually. its the best. sorry i m typing with two fingers, lyiing down in bed. i have never commented ever in 10 plus years of reading stories, but was so moved by this story that i had to comment.

gotta do more just like this one...i can read this story once a week and get off...awesome...thank u.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Awwwww...

...I wanted her pregnant :)

alisonffalisonffover 11 years ago
Hmmmmmmm, big cocks, copious amounts of cum and the risk of being pregnant!!

My goodness, I could almost feel those big black cocks in my own pussy................I love being covered in cum so this story made me really wet and horny....thanks xx

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 11 years ago
Still my favorite

I come back to this story over and over again. The combination of overcoming reluctance and inhibitions with desire, approval by the husband, and unprecedented lust by the wife is great. Your descriptions are wonderful, making me imagine being in the husband's place. I like all your stories but this is my favorite, just above "3 days . . ." I'd love to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking nigger animals.

Don't they know they can't write?? 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot

Want a woman like that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sick fucks all of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2nd best

In all your stories, the strangers that have the most fun with the wife and the husband comes 2nd best. Why the need to belittle the man that supported the wife in all her indulgent. Come on, play fair. How about a story that after the experiment with the stranger, it is still the husband that makes her clit tinkle!!

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 11 years ago
Still one of your best!

I'm always a little raw after reading your stories... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
risk pregnancy

that is just fucking stupid wish she would have gotten pregnant and her hubby had to raise it they both deserve that. He is a wimp and she is no doubt a whore that wanted another man or she would have simply said No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless niggers sick fantasy !

Fucking with smelly monkey and taking sewage into her body ??

I don't think so. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You deserve an award!

This story just blew my mind. I went back and read every other story written by you and posted here ... I really hope you're working on new stories . Can't wait to see your new stuff. Please keep it coming !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolute garbage !

Mindless amd tallentless. "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

You write great stuff. Please keep on doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
super

bull crap. go away under your rock8FA1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOW

I understand why our polticians get put into office.

with writers like this being allowed to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Compliments!

Looks like you hit some nerves...

Loved It!

Thanks!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

there is nothing positive about what he let his wife do or his reaction to it. she is a whore and he is a cuckie and their marriage is over. it maybe something else but it is not a marriage and they sure as hell don't love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****Favorite story******

Please write more stories like this one . I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would loved to see her get knocked up

To see her get a nigger baby in her belly

johnny1705johnny1705over 10 years ago
Yes!

Enjoyed the story so much! Wish there could be a couple more chapters. New Years comes once a year, ya know!

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Very hot! I think this is every husbands secret fantasy to take his wife to a hotel and have a couple black guys screw her.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
Great one.

The anony haters are all over this. Now it's not just that you're a sick wimp but you have no talent either! They're so bent out of shape by the story they won't even recognize or admit that it's well-written.

I like your stories and wish you were still submitting them.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Now see this story I can enjoy!

If Kristen was to become a BBC loving slut after this, then I would have given a 1. But she didn't turn her back, on everything she loves, just to be with a BBC.

It's more rational (at least in my mind)!

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 10 years ago
Fabulous story

Thanks for writing such an erotic and thrilling story.

boraddaboraddaabout 10 years ago
We Enjoyed

Wife s fantasy, to be taken by two black guys at a posh hotel

I think I would love to watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yikes

Where do you little fags come from, and this is fucking NOT every husbands fantasy, only sick little boys and sluts.

FloridaBullFloridaBullalmost 10 years ago
I have had some nice moments with wives like this, love the story!

It's so funny, many of the wives I have been with make all sorts of rules. Once you get them going it is another story, you can fuck them silly and they will beg you to cum in them, on them or fuck them in the ass. It was well written and close enough as to what happens in swing all the time.

Mister_bsMister_bsalmost 10 years ago
Nice Hot Wife Story

Can't believe there are so many haters out there for this. If they don't like this kind of story, why read it in the first place? I swear these bunch are just women haters. Probably their wives or girlfriends cheated on them and now they can't differentiate between real life and fantasy.

I love this kind of story and my wife knows it. And she also knows that it's purely fantasy and that I don't want her to cheat on me for real. We're swingers and enjoy seeing each other with someone else, but with each other's permission (not cheating behind each other's back).

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
why bother

to be married? It obviously means nothing to either of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Bullshit and A Few Idiots Opinions

Not too damn many husbands want their white wives fucked by 1 or 2 white or black guys or even a gangbang. Thinking that way means you have lost touch with reality for the most part and if any idiot comes near my wife thinking like that will gain a few ounces of lead very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot story but crazy. I don't like wife stories where she turns into a total pig but they were very drunk and hubby wanted it more , she just got carried away the second time . She loved the feeling of it so she just went with it when hubby pushed. At least it happened one night and they both will relive it together and nothing bad like pregnancy or disease came about.

jetter19jetter19over 9 years ago
strange

...but very good storytelling - i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intense

It takes all kinds to make a world, I guess. Interesting take on something like this, just shows how people can get caught up in the moment I guess. Not really something that I'd ever want to be a part of, but I'm sure to some it would be quite a turn on. Interesting story, thanks for sharing it.

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyover 9 years ago
My Favorite

If there is more to this story I would love to read it!

CarnalProdigy@gmail.com

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Abusive

I will never understand why people feel the need to make abusive remarks here, whether real or imagined they are just stories and if some have such closed minds why do they read here. If they cannot cope with this type of story why not read something they do like. Abusive remarks say more about the commentator than the story, personal insecurity perhaps. Of it's type it was a well written yarn.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Read it yet again!

So different from so much that is available here. The doubt and disbelief the writer puts into the story can be felt in spades. Not sure I'd want to go there, but, wow, what an adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

They're not really married, just two idiots that are living together. If I was that stupid I would kill myself, but probably couldn't figure out how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story. Your writing is exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey have at it

Chances are sooner or later i will be fucking your wife

THANKS FOR GIVING HER AWAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 2 please

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story telling

thanks for the sexy story-great wife tale--why do so many commenters get so moralistic--this is sex story site particularly about wives fucking other men--such weird comments like they think they were reading AARP magazine and this sex story suddenly popped up--get with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit story

If you are going to write a cuck tale, at least put a warning in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BULLSHIT STORY. EUNUCH AUTHOR

THE REALITY IS THAT WHEN A MAN ACTS LIKE THIS STUPID SHIT DOES, HIS WIFE WILL FIND A MAN WITH BALLS AND LEAVE HIM. TRAGEDY IN THE MAKING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke

She will be dumpin'

your weak ass anytime now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent and unique wife watching tale!

Enjoyed the story a lot. Like the progression and the reluctant wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Excellent story. Would like follow up to see if she changed her mind now that she is blackened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXÇELENT

you don't know what you are missing till you fucked a çum filled pussy. my first time I cam as soon as I entered my wife's pussy.

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!

Excellent story. I loved to work up to the real sex. Well written and very erotic. How about a follow up say timed about 3 or 4 months later after she has time to desire more black cock. Would love the danger of still being fertile and the risk involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One month later...

She answers the door when her husband is at work. The guy bribed the hotel clerk for their address. Later, he came home to her wearing a bathrobe and a smile. Then the REAL fun began...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another wanker special

The end of a relationship and the start of the journey towards being a true slut and wimpy cuckold. Loving wife, not hardly. Stupid slut - quite obviously. Real man for a husband, don’t make me laugh. Pathetic loser for a second class partner - yep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Risky and hopefully life changing.

Great story, much passion and fucking. Words paint a wonderful picture of a woman finally losing herself for her husband. Only thing better, finding out they had actually knocked her up. Hopefully she'll become a black cock slut and maybe, just maybe have a mixed or black baby from all this. Good work.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustover 4 years ago
Amazing New Years, Risk Reward

This is a amazing fantasy that can and has been true. I was incredibly turned on by this story. I was also emotionally effected by it as well. I couldn’t and wouldn’t have done what the husband did. I absolutely could be turned on by doing what he did though. If I had done what he did and witnessed the second time and she did it without me. Thinking I wasn’t there. If I just watched and seen her orgasm like that and say what she did and do what she did I would’ve been destroyed by it. There wouldn’t have been no inviting him over for more. I certainly would have went off on her I think. That’s what most likely would have happened. I believe that’s the reality that’s missing here. It’s supposed to be a beautiful thing to see her cum like that but you didn’t do it. I would certainly be afraid of losing her as she most certainly would want to experience it again. Why wouldn’t she you know? Why would you do that to yourself? Why do I read these stories? But damn it’s a exciting read and I enjoyed it immensely that’s why. As long as it isn’t me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked lots but

So much wanted her to be pregnant by her lover.

Maybe in the next story?

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Only sorry she didn't get knocked up doing that as the ending would have been very different and intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just stupid

Never in my life. My wife just about stepped over the line and I threatened a divorce and promised I would spend every dime we had to take the children. What was funny was her dad had tought me how to hide money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Too bad she didnt got pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to agree with just stupid

My wife did step over the line once that I know of I filled as soon as I could. I went for the house children and she had signed a prenuptial agreement so she couldn't take the my business. I did end up dropping the divorce after several months and had threatened to have an affair with a friend of hers.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
YES - REALLY STUPID

I agree with previous comments except I'm glad she didn't get pregnant... These are two of the most stupid humans on earth... Him for throwing her to the wolves and not being there to support her... Her for not using common sense.. she had sex thinking her husband had gone and let guys cum in her....I'm totally ok with wife sharing but NOT in this manner...it was still a hot erotic story that (except for her fucking behind hubby's back) I truly enjoyed reading.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
" . . . halfway through the second song I began to notice two black guys working their way toward Kristen and Jill . . . "

Stopped reading here.

What a bunch of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
new years risk

Loved the story and would like to hear of more sexual adventures from them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never again

You will absolutely never ever satisfy her again because she will always think back wanting that again and you’ll never measure up and she will always be disappoint her . You’re lucky she didn’t leave you and become a bbc size queen slut ! Yuck

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous