New Year's, Risk and Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,782 Followers

As she squeezed my hand, I pulled it out of the way with my left hand, and within a half second reached between her legs and ripped open the snaps at her crotch. As I did she quickly jumped, and said, "Mike, please don't do this now."

I instantly slid my entire hand between her legs rubbing all over her entire crotch and inner thighs. As I rubbed and smeared semen all over her crotch and thighs, I would at times effortlessly slide my two middle fingers into her drenched, slippery pussy.

I kept smearing the semen all over her thighs, her ass, and the lower part of her stomach, effortlessly slipping two sometimes three fingers inside her. The smell of semen was overpowering. I quickly tore my boxers halfway down with my left hand as I backed her toward the desk in our room.

As soon as I backed her into it, I lifted her up onto the desk with my hands barely able to hold her slick ass and glanced down between her spread legs for a split second. I immediately noticed that her pussy was still slightly gaped open, with a few strands of his pubic hair randomly stuck to her inner thighs and crotch. She was absolutely glistening with a strong intoxicating aroma of sex and semen.

It looked as though I took baby oil and spread it from half way up both her thighs all the way to her belly button and around her. There wasn't any where between this space I hadn't erotically smeared semen as I fingered her. I had semen all over my hand and at least five inches above my wrist.

During this time, I kept wondering how she would react to my seven inch average cock after being fucked and inseminated by two large, thick, black cocks, but was so out of my mind with erotic hormonal surges, I didn't care. In a matter of seconds I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slammed all the way inside her, I mean completely in one smacking thrust.

It was absolutely breathtaking. It was like fucking another woman's pussy. As I thrust, I was so turned on with how slick and loose she was. Within seconds, my pubic hair and nuts were soaked with semen. I pounded her for only a few more seconds with her only slightly panting, when I still can't believe I said, "How did it feel when his big black cock made you cum?"

I will never in a million years forget the look that came onto her face. Her mouth slightly opened, and she just stared at me that way for a few seconds.

As I very slowly thrust into her to keep from shooting my load, she said, "You know I didn't have an orgasm, you saw me have sex with Derrick. There was no orgasm at all. I didn't even enjoy it. I just did it for you."

I replied, "No, not then, I'm talking about when you fucked the other guy in the bedroom, you know, when he lifted your ass off the bed and came in you as you orgasmed."

She stared at me in pure horror saying, "Oh God no, Mike... Oh please no... Please God tell me it's not true... Please tell me you were not still in that room..."

I kept slowly thrusting into her saying, "Its ok... It's fine... I saw it all, but its ok, I loved it... I've never been so turned on watching you squirt juice from your pussy like that." As I said it, I also knew that no matter how she and I fucked; I had never created such a moment.

Her mouth dropped opened slightly as if she had seen a ghost as her eyes began to water and she said, "Mike... No... No... I'm so sorry, Mike... I love you so much... I'm so sorry... Oh my God please tell me this isn't happening..."

As I continued very slowly and cautiously thrusting to keep from shooting my load, I said, "I want you to call up to 749 and have him come down here. I want to watch you fuck him some more."

She immediately said, "No, Mike... No... let's just forget this night ever happened."

I should have probably never used this angle, but the fact that I was still half drunk, and out of my mind with sexual emotions and surging hormones, made me say, "You'll fuck him thinking I'm not there, but won't fuck him in front of me?"

She didn't say a word for several seconds, only leaning up and hugging me tightly when she said, "I love you so much, Mike..." She then gave me a slight grin and wiped her eyes saying, "Men are so different from women... So very different. Are you positive? You really do want this. You swear on your life you honestly want this?"

I leaned and kissed her saying, "You have no idea how much."

She then said, "Let me down. I can't believe we are still doing this." She suggestively pushed against me and slid off the desk.

She walked over to one of the beds, put her hand on the phone receiver, and asked once more, "You're absolutely sure?"

Again I said, "I promise you I love it. Yes."

She then plucked up the receiver and pushed 749, as she tilted her head and stared at the wall waiting for someone to pick up. After a few seconds, I heard her say, "JT? This is Kristen... Okay stop... listen to me for a second."

She then began staring at me as she said, "My husband wants to watch us fuck."

I then quickly whispered saying, "Tell him you do too."

She then rolled her eyes at me and said, "I want us to fuck too. Yes, I want us to fuck in front of my husband... No; I want to fuck in my room while Mike watches."

I kept giving a "thumbs up" as she spoke.

She continued, "No seriously... He already knows we fucked and he's very into wanting to watch... No, don't worry about that... Seriously, forget the damn condom, you've already come in me, and he knows... Yes... mhum ... I'm telling you it's ok, he said it was a huge turn on... When... Okay... all right... Okay... Bye."

She then hung up the phone and took a quick deep breath as she continued looking at me with a worried look.

I asked when he'd be there and she told me in a few minutes. She stood from the bed, and I began helping her skirt off of her and raised her sweater over her head as she pulled her arms out.

She fucked him several times between around 4:00 AM and noon. We slept for brief moments, but always woke to him either spreading her legs and inserting his cock with her on her back, or pulling her on top of him and sliding his cock inside her on top.

I can't tell you how insanely erotic it was watching his cock pulse and jolt as he shot his seed nine inches deep inside her pussy when she was on top, then having her slide off of him only two feet away and immediately onto my cock, with his semen dripping and falling out of her.

The whole experience became more intense the messier and more loose she became. Occasionally I would pull her forward off my cock and she would slowly thrust her hips sliding her crotch back and fourth smearing cum between us. It got to the point that as she lay down directly on me, all I had to do was push down on her upper thighs and her whole body would slide down me as my cock effortlessly slid back into her stretched and sloppy pussy. She had greased semen from her breasts to her mid-thighs and it was all over me too from my chest to my thighs. It's indescribable how strong the aroma of semen was as we did this. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had said they smelled it while standing outside the door of our room.

Around 11:45 AM, after stepping out of the shower, I noticed he had just finished inseminating her for what turned out to be the last time. She laid lifelessly on her back, with her eyes closed, his pubic hair sticking to her shiny inner thighs and pussy, her legs spread completely as semen slowly leaked from her slightly gaping pussy. As he and I small talked, with my continuing to dry off and his getting dressed, Kristen finally rose to her elbows saying, "I don't care who says what or how much they beg, that's it... no more."

He chuckled and said, "I promise, no more, no more." I too chuckled and agreed.

We all small talked for a few more minutes more before he said, "This has been the all time craziest time of my life. I'll never forget it as long as I live. You are both the coolest couple there is."

Kristen then gave me a jokingly sarcastic look saying, "Oh I bet there's another guy in this room who'll never forget it. Me, I just want to go home and pretend none of this ever happened."

As much as I wanted to see it, she never came once after he made it down to our room. I'm sure it was because it was very different with me lying within two feet of her as he fucked her brains out.

Very soon after he took off, Kristen jumped into the shower and within a half hour we were back home. She and I fucked at least four more times after we made it back home over the course of the day, but after the last time, she flat out refused to fuck another time. She began to really feel the soreness set in. I have to say, her vagina was so very sore and sensitive for days after. I don't think it fully ever went back to the way I once knew it. I figure some of it was probably my imagination, but it was as if it took days for her to become almost as tight as she once was, and days more before she and I could have sex without her wincing in pain.

We never saw anyone from the hotel again. Kristen and I, several days later, bought a pregnancy test, but she couldn't even look at the results, making me hold it as she handed it to me. Her hands were trembling with fear as she did. It seemed like it took an eternity, waiting at least five minutes for the results to clearly show. After those very intense minutes, the test finally showed negative. I would have loved to have seen the look on both our faces at that very moment. She just sank to the floor and sat there with a look of elation and relief, finally putting her face in her hands saying over and over, "Thank you, God."

I think it can be said that this was the most reckless, stupid, and un-thought out thing we had ever done, or ever will do again.

However, one positive thing did come out of this experience for both of us. Our sex lives have never been more intense. We never knew it could be so very good. I know it's because, inevitably, in both our minds...

We revisit that night.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,782 Followers