Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 003

Story Info
Christina is the life of the party. Even the band wants in. SING WHORE SING. Just like the Insurance Company's ad says...LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR...CHRISTINA IS THERE.
10.3k words
4.58
13.1k
9
3

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( NOTE : This story closes out 2019 my friends. While it might not appear until 2020 begins it was entered on 12/31/19 at 7:10 PM. Counting every story I have written this year this marks #98. Almost 100. Some of those stories are in inventory for a later date but they are ready. I want to thank all of my followers on here, including those just finding me and wish everyone a Happy New Year. A special shout out to my friends here on Literotica in Katie, Connie, Sanchez, and Jennifer. Your friendship and suggestions have been invaluable. Much love people. See you in 2020 first light. Zen )

=====================

"Love ya Sweetheart."

Ordinarily kissing her man goodbye was hard. Never wanting to be alone while he was gone over the road for three weeks driving his Big Rig. Now however as much as she missed Dixon Moretti she was equally glad to be rid of him. Now that her life had changed dramatically she required freedom to be herself. Sure Christina had taken huge risks while Dixon was home, letting the neighborhood boys fuck her silly in her own home, Dixon's home technically. At any time Dixon could have caught her, heard her moans, screams, even the boys nutting at the top of their lungs. Now that the neighbors had won her over there was no stopping her nymphomania. Facing facts Christina Holly needed dick 24/7, the more the merrier.

"Drive safe Baby. I'll see you in three weeks. Send me pictures of Montana." Standing on her front lawn watching him drive off in his second of two pickup trucks, off to his Semi storage lot, she waved until he was out of sight. Giving him a few minutes to make certain he wasn't returning Christina Holly stripped naked right on the curb, she had only been wearing a tank top and baggy shorts anyway. Hopping about in her excitement to be free again she heard whistles from every direction. Darting her gaze toward each one she found her lovers stepping from their homes. Two from right beside her house who had been window peeping until Dixon and Christina had came outside. They had observed her sucking Dixon's cock in the living room one last time before he had to hit the road. That was just her appetizer. The main course was delivering from all directions. Surrounded in minutes by seven boys they pawed her up and kissed every inch of her body. She had never felt so desired.

"I've missed you all."

"You just had some of us last night when Dixon went to the grocery store." Tucker Randell, one of her most loyal lovers chuckled.

"He needed supplies for his trip."

"We bought supplies too. Baby oil and a dildo for each of your holes."

"For meeeeeeee?" She laughed and acted surprised.

"Even better. I invested in Hitachi." Greg Hogarth revealed a high powered wand. She bulged her eyes at its size. "Everything is bigger in Texas." He laughed.

"I like bigger."

"Awesome. We planned out a party tonight. Theo's parents went to Dallas for some auction so he's having a kegger. You're getting out of the house. Lots of new guys for you to pleasure."

"Yay!" She pats her palms together rapidly offering a brilliant grin of pearly whites.

"Only one thing." Greg pauses her reaction.

"Tell me."

"You leave your clothes at home. You're walking six blocks to Theo's house totally nude in broad daylight."

"I can do that. I'm not as insecure of my body anymore. You guys make me feel so sexy these days."

"You've always been sexy Christina." Mike acknowledges what everyone was thinking. You just have an Amazon build, you're not fat."

"Awww! That's why I can't tell any of you no. Not ever."

"Good!" Greg handed his wand over to Chad then dug into his pants pocket. Pulling out a choker he shows it to her. It was white lace and had a black cameo on the throat area. She admires it as he shows it off to her. "From now until Dixon returns you wear this choker. It defines our ownership over you. Note the cameos engraving?" She reads it while her breasts are fondled. "It says OUR WHORE."

"I'm getting goosebumps." Once spoken Tucker sticks his finger in her ass. Letting out a fun loving yelp she adds, "Goosed even."

Even while three boys were kissing on her she stood tall and let Greg collar her. This was a magic moment indeed. Christina Holly was dripping wet as boys rubbed her slippery clit.

"Swear your loyalty." Vince tugged her hair from behind.

"I swear I will always be the best whore in Austin. I will satisfy all of you and more. Love me."

"We all love you Christina. Go inside and get cleaned up. Smell delicious, taste even better." Greg prompted her as Vince let her hair go and the others moved aside from touching her. Taking her leave she felt a rubber dildo aim at her ass crack making her squeal and race away laughing. The guys had her ecstatic.

"She should feel good tonight..." Vince lifted a baggie with a few hits of acid in it. "Should we?" The consensus was mixed but the vote led to do it. Everyone wanted to see her high on life. High in general.

Greg Hogarth the official leader of the neighborhood watch's darker level had more brilliant ideas brewing, "Shawn! Go into Christina's house and keep her company for a couple hours. I've got some crazy ideas for Theo's party, gotta run them by him. Do whatever you have to do to keep her busy without her questioning things. I'll text you when you can bring her outside again. Mike? You two seem to be in favor of pampering her so go with Shawn. Don't fuck her, save her strength."

"On it." Mike patted Shawn to take their leave.

"Tucker? Head for your house and I'll text you things I know you have to bring to the party."

"Gone!" Tucker turned and sprinted for home, right next door to Dixon's house. At least his Dad wouldn't be there to question him, he was at work.

The rest followed Greg six blocks down to Theo's crib. A lengthy talk with Theo and his older brothers led to laughter. Calls were made. The massive fenced in backyard was partially set up as is with a firepit and seats, a horse trough clean and ready for ice to get beer kegs cold which the older brothers were going after shortly. Within thirty minutes every plan came together.

Back at Christina's forty minutes earlier, Shawn and Mike barged right in as Christina prepared for a bath, waiting on her water to fill the tub. Hearing the front door open she peered around to see Mike and Shawn walk right into her bedroom. Smiling brightly she welcomed them with enthusiastic hugs. Both boys enjoyed her body pressed against theirs, their hands rubbing her back and squeezing her ass.

"We snuck over to help you get ready. Just so you know we don't agree with Theo, you deserve pampering for all that you do for us. So always know we're here to make you feel good...without the sex."

"Awww! I don't mind that at all. I love being pampered." She kissed Shawn on the cheek then just as swiftly turned to offer Mike his own.

"We can bathe you. Give you a massage to loosen you up." Mike offered.

"I notice your pubes still haven't been shaved. Let me shave you." Shawn countered his own long standing desire to see her baby soft.

"Promise not to cut me with the razor?"

"Need your legs shaved too?"

"If you want. Just be careful."

Mike winced with worry, "Dude! Don't scar up the hot girl."

""I won't. Give me a break I have a steady hand."

"Says the cock stroker." Mike joked and dodged Shawn's pitiful attempt at a punch.

"Waters ready." Christina turns and wiggles away, her extra effort ass cheeks dancing from side to side saying, "Watch me." ,with every lift and fall. Bending over to shut the tub faucet off her clam added it's own welcoming wink of, "Down here." The boys just drooled. Stepping into her bathwater she relaxes and soaps up her luffa.

"Who washes my upper body and who washes my lower body?"

"Upper!" Mike called it, not particularly wanting to clean her asshole. Shawn was fine by that. He intended to shave her privates anyway. Both boys dropped to their knees beside the tub and Mike assumed control over washing her neckline first, then down over her monster tits, She lay back and let him do the heavy lifting to clean below them. It was amusing to her, he even went so far as to pinch her nipples hard and lift her mounds at the same time. Her sweet yelps led to laughter.

Watching for awhile Shawn looked around and located a can of shaving cream on the sink top. Christina advising Shawn that new razors were in the cabinets below the sink. Preparing everything Shawn pondered where to do the shaving. He knew as a novice groomer that he needed room to be careful. Sensing his thoughts Christina leaned forward so that Mike could wash her back gave while giving him an idea.

"You can shave my legs here in the tub, but I'll lay out a towel on my bed so I can spread my legs for you to shave my pussy. Go to the kitchen and get a large bowl, they are up over the stove."

"Got it." Shawn quickly ran through the house and located a large green plastic bowl that was transparent. Returning with it he used the bathroom sink to fill the bowl with hot water.

"You should paint your toenails." Mike noticed when her foot playfully lifted from the water, they were dull and in need of a new color.

"You can paint them while Shawn shaves me. I'll need to stay really still anyway."

"Shit! I'd end up painting your whole toe." Mike laughed about it, that mission was a little too girly for him.

"I can do the nails too." Shawn shook his head as Mike mouthed the words, "Gay!" toward Christina. She knew different, Shawn was just a perfectionist. She adored Shawn. "Wash her hair too."

"I can skip that, I washed it earlier before Dixon got up. I had cum in my hair like crazy when some of you guys took me beside the house."

"Smells good, just needs brushed out maybe." Mike shrugged convinced that he was done bathing her from pits to belly button. "You're up Buddy." He stood up to stretch and take his shirt off, it having gotten wet in washing her. She nibbled her lip eying his chest, although lanky he had definition.

Shawn stripped down and just crawled in with Christina as she repositioned to her knees with her large luscious ass in Shawn's face. Soaping the luffa Shawn parted her butt cheeks and cleaned her ass and snatch really well. The sensitivity of his rolling the luffa across her clit from underneath made her hold the wall behind the tub, trying not to splash. Mike sitting on the tubs edge made eye contact with Christina as Shawn continued crossing her clit numerous times, digging the luffa deep between her labia, a finger pushing up into her each time just to watch her tremble and moan. Leaning near her face Mike grinned, "You can't get enough of us can you?"

"No I can't. I love all of this attention."

"It's not gonna stop anytime soon Princess." He places a finger under her chin as she melts in expression. "Getting tired of having six to ten dicks a day?"

"Never. I wish it were more." She panted biting her lower lip at the sensations Shawn was mounting on purpose.

"Well then tonight's your night Christina. Theo's party has a Plus Ten clause."

"All men?"

"Not this time. We know a few other hot sluts. It's time you made a few new friends don't you think?"

"I-I've never been with another woman."

"Maybe it's time."

"I really like dick." She pouts. "I...don't want to share any of you. I need all of my guys."

"Center of attention?"

"Yes. Can...I be...tonight?"

"I'll text the gang and see if they can arrange that."

"You see her pep up when you said gang?" Shawn laughed.

"She likes our gangbangs."

"VERY MUCH." She sighs and misses the luffa as Shawn washes her legs and thighs. Sitting back down in the water she lifts her legs for Shawn to finish her up, even between her toes. Another fifteen minutes spent carefully shaving her legs Shawn proved his talent. Not one knick. Christina was impressed.

"Metallic red." Shawn holds her left foot examining her toes. "I noticed the colors you have on your bedside stand. Let's paint these metallic red."

"You're the boss." She shyly grins.

"WE'RE THE BOSS." Mike corrected her.

"Yes. All of you are." She bats her lashes.

Mike stands to acquire a towel to dry her as she rises from the water and steps out. From head to toe they dry her together, Shawn using a second towel. With no text from Greg yet they move to her bedroom and lay out her towels over her bedding. Sitting down on the towels she lays back and spreads her legs for Shawn. Carrying the water bowl, shaving cream and razor, Christina advises him to get a tiny pair of scissors from her side of the sink to trim the longer pubes before the actual shaving, Mike bringing them to Shawn instead, changes his mind and does the hedge trimming. Shawn laughed and mouthed the word, "Gay." to Christina. She smirked and kept the word that both had silently shared about each other to herself. Again, she knew different.

"There! All yours Groomeo." Mike pats her clit briskly to make Christina flare her eyes. Stepping away Shawn pelts her pubes with handfuls of water to dampen the area, then applies lather rolling it all over the scope of her passion pit, even smoothly creaming her labia and inner thighs. Razor poised Shawn sets out in shaving her, getting the easier parts done fast before having to use precision around her clitoral hood and exterior lips. Mike was pretty impressed with his friend. Moving deeper below Shawn even removed a few stray hairs around her succulent butt pucker. Silky everywhere without a single raised irritation Christina Holly felt herself up in honor of his gifted removal. "Damn! Good job. That pussy looks Frenchable."

"I was thinking the same thing." Shawn tossed the razor in the bowl and even with traces of lather still on her buried his face in her pussy and ate her out. Squirming with diligent moans Christina enjoyed his feast. Mike wanting in dropped to his knees and went in tongue licking at her clit. With both boys mouths so close together their thoughts were on target, "GAY!" Yet both joined forces as best as they could in making her squirt. Christina palmed her breasts and loved their dueling appetites. Only a text on Shawn's phone ended their dining palate. Mike used a towel to clean her pussy while Shawn got up and went into the restroom to dig his cell out of his pants pocket.

Reading Greg's text of, "Almost ready." Shawn got dressed and stepped out before relaying a second message. To his shock he found Mike painting the toenails on Christina's left foot, doing a good job at that. "Greg says the beers cold and the bands setting up."

"There's a band?" Christina lifts her head trying not to jar Mike's painting.

"Yep. Theo went all out."

"What kind of music?"

"Pretty much everything. Band is called Pollas Locas. It means Loco Dicks."

"Mmmm! They sound fun."

"College garage band. I've heard them play they're good. They know a lot of songs but just the guys are just starting out so they need practice. What do you expect for free?" Mike chuckled lifting his polish brush from her last nail on her left foot. Moving to the other foot he sucks her toes first just for the hell of it. She giggled at being ticklish. Drying her toes right after he continued painting. It took Shawn to locate cotton to put between her wet toes, Mike was such a novice.

Another ten minutes to do her fingernails she was done, all cotton balls discarded. A quick once over on her fingernails by Christina herself she looked stunning. Brushing out her curly brunette hair in a mirror until satisfied, her final primp leading to perfume and deodorant. Mascara on her lashes Christina was ready.

"You own heels?" Shawn looked through her closet.

"Not really." She frowned joining him at the door, bending down to look for a pair of dress shoes that might be fitting. While exploring both Shawn and Mike rubbed her ass. "Will these work?" She lifts up a pair of black pumps with a shallow heel. Shaking their heads negatively she tossed them back into the closet. "Dixon doesn't take me anywhere to have anything too dressy. I'll look online and buy a couple pairs for another party."

"Doesn't help now. It's a long walk to Theo's and going barefoot will get your feet dirty." Shawn scowls.

"We have to get moving while it's daylight. The guys wanted Christina to walk nude before it got dark." Mike pointed out.

"Sandals?" She improvised.

"Better than nothing." The boys agree as she slips on a pair of white strapped sandals. At least her toes were dry. "Put your choker on." Mike handed it to her and assisted her in fastening it around her throat.

"I love my choker."

"You look sexy as fuck Christina." Shawn whistles.

"I feel sexy as fuck." She giggles, "I'm so horny right now. Quickie?" She suggests.

"No time. We'll fuck the dog shit out of you at Theo's."

"How many men will be there?"

"It matter?"

"No. Lots I hope."

"We bought condoms and spread the word to bring more. We need to protect you better."

"Awww! I prefer no condom but you're right. Thank you."

"Don't wanna knock you up." Shawn admitted.

"That would not be good. I am on birth control though."

"Not many guys have sense enough to pull out." Mike commented. "Me? I like cumming in you."

"I like it when you cum in me. If I could everyone would."

Another text from Greg tells them he and Tucker were outside with his cousins. "Time to take a walk Gorgeous." Mike pats her ass to begin walking toward the front door. Before going too far she races back for two bottles of lube hoping that would be enough. Having stocked up she had six bottles. Mike walked around her for two more bottles and her baby oil, "Just in case." She had to giggle. On the porch Mike stopped her as she waved at her entourage on the sidewalk. Dousing her in baby oil all over he and Shawn made her extra glossy for the walk. Slapping her ass Mike sent her down the steps and waltzing proudly right up to Greg.

"There's our slut."

"I'mmm here." She gets bubbly shaking her monster melons for Tucker's cousins. Hopping in step she felt the evening breeze excite her nipples.

"Start walking. Six blocks straight, two blocks left. Nothing makes you hide. Be proud and flaunt that hot body of yours." Greg insisted.

"What if the cops drive by?"

"Blow them kisses."

"Bail money?" She giggles.

"MOVE YOUR ASS WHORE!" Greg slapped her ass really hard making her jump. Immediately she took the lead. The boys hanging back to enjoy her prance. "Fuck that ass is hot."

"I love big curvy asses." Derek chuckled.

"I love big bouncy tits."

"I love Christina." Shawn added as they begin walking after her. She had a full block lead ahead of them.

All alone Christina darted her eyes everywhere with gnashed teeth, praying she could make the walk without trouble. Cars drove by whistling. Parents seeing her rush young kids inside. She felt badly but the strange part was their Mother's actually waved at Christina rather than yell at her. She never realized just how fucked up her neighborhood was. Coming toward her was a middle aged man walking his English Bulldog. Sizing her up the man rubbed his chin and said, "Nice evening."

"Isn't it?" She jostles her breasts just for him then stops to crouch and pet his dog. That gave the man time to admire her ass. "He's adorable." She looked up at the owner.

"Yeah, he's a hand full."

"I bet he is." Her hand instantly rose to rub the man's cock through his khaki's. That made the dog whine. Both dogs. Seeing the boys coming up behind her he swallows and takes his leave. Hopping up in a playful mood Christina turns to face the boys, squeezing one breast and lifting it to lick her areola, then runs her opposite hands fingers to her clit to tease herself. She was a show off. They loved it. So did the guy mowing his lawn across the street.