Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giddy, Christina turns away and proceeds onward, much more at ease with her newfound freedom. From a side street came a couple bicycling past her, the man enjoying the view, his wife merely shaking her head but smiling. Everyone took her exposure well. Half a block further a man cleaning his gutters from a ladder nearly falls at seeing her. She winced as he caught himself and apologized loud enough for him to hear. Onward she strut her stuff. Hearing a deafening whistle from Tucker she froze in step looking back. Right in front of a car backing out of its garage Tucker raced to meet her and make her bend over to touch her toes. As the car eased out and actually noticed them the male driver stopped cold watching Tucker nudge a butt plug up her anal pucker. The man laughed and grit his teeth at the sight, looking through his windshield hoping his wife wasn't looking out.

"Sweet ass." He dared to say whistling dead air through his lips.

"Yours if you want." Tucker chuckled, "She lives four blocks that way. Blue sided house, white porch. Drop by and fuck her silly."

"No shit?" He chuckles feeling better as Christina now stood behind shrubbery on his property line. Turning to face him she offers a flirty gaze and teases both nipples.

"Anytime there's not a black Ford F-150 in the drive I'm yours." She prompts an invitation.

"I might just drop by."

"She keeps busy so just walk right in, pull up a couch cushion, and wait your turn Bro."

"Alright." The man didn't take them seriously just before moving out on to the street driving off. Probably not.

Laughing together Tucker turned her back on course. Hearing guitars in the distance he squeezes her shoulder and dry humps her ass. "Follow the music." Before she could take a step Mike raced up and rubbed more baby oil on her.

"Gotta make a good impression right?" He chuckled and headed back to Greg, Tucker right behind him. Christina Holly resumed her stroll. Passing a small park she found a gathering of local Hispanics finishing waxing their cars in the tiny lot. Six men in all, one girl. She wore a two piece pink bikini, her body more a model than Christina, but even she had a big ass. Still, seeing Christina's curves all of the men rallied a symphony of Spanish perversion. Their girl was not too happy. It was then Greg and the others joined Christina up close to keep her safe. She found their protective nature admirable. Waving goodbye to the Hispanic group she carried on. Simple walking became a dance recital, Christina spun around in her sandals repeatedly after every few steps just to seek the thrill in the eyes of her lovers. As they reached the final corner before taking the left Greg reached out and gripped her by the hair tugging her to a stand still. Eyes bulging at his abrupt claim over her she stood trembling.

"See that big house with a fenced in backyard? All the cars around it?"

"Yes. I hear the band playing." She noted another car pulling up just down the street and three men heading inside through the driveway.

"I want you to go in there alone. Walk in like you own the place and pour yourself a beer. Smile at every guy there and flirt hard. If we see fear we send you home and we're done with you."

"I won't allow you to send me home. I want this."

"What is it you want Christina?"

"To be happy and live life to the fullest. You've opened my eyes to who I am, I will not fail you guys. I need you."

"What do you need from us Christina?"

"Companionship. Great sex."

"Is that all?"

"I want to be your slut. I need all of you as much as possible."

"Just us?"

"Any man that wants me."

"Beyond that fence will be a lot of men Christina. Are you going to let any of them down?"

"No. Keep me safe and I'll fuck all of them."

"Fuck you. You're on your own."

"What?" She turned pale uncertain what Greg meant.

"We're not stepping in no matter what they do to you. You should go home if you're worried about being hurt."

"I don't want to go home."

"Then you risk whatever happens."

"Are...you planning on hurting me?"

"Us? No. Lotta guys in there we don't know. What they do to you is on them."

"Are you trying to scare me? It's not working." She grew tough suddenly.

"Psyching you out is all."

"I'm a big girl Greg."

"She's got a point Bro." Tucker spoke up, "Christina's a frigging Amazon. Almost taller than all of us here."

"She shouldn't be a fighter."

"I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. I love men. I want men. I need cock."

"Nobody gets turned away." Greg adds as a final test of her resolve.

"Oil me more so I look hot when I walk in." She looks to Mike for the baby oil. Dousing her good all hands patrol every inch of her as cars drive by gawking. Once glossed she steps away from the boys and marches right up the middle of the street toward Theo's house. More cars parking, guys get out and follow her up the driveway. Rounding the house the bands music grew louder. At a wooden gate a greeter holding a beer looks her over with an impressed pucker.

"Fuck that's nice." He nods as she caresses his cheek in passing, offering a blown kiss. Within the gate she stops cold and discovers more than she bargained for. There was over a hundred men in the backyard drinking. Eyes on her from all directions Christina spies the beer trough and marches straight into the herd of testosterone, being felt up all the way across the yard. At the trough she finds a cup and begins to pour beer from a tapper. Surrounded by guys complimenting her curves and beauty she melts.

A man claiming her cup to finish filling it gives her time to flirt hard. Hands groping them as much as they groped her. Her attention drawn she misses something as her bartender dropped three hits of acid into her beer. Letting them dissolve before offering it back to her was no challenge, she was pretty busy. Encouraged to drink up as another man toasts her boldness, she tips her plastic cup back and guzzles it. While hearing chants of, "DRINK DRINK DRINK." she feels men sucking her nipples from two sides and enjoys their warm exhales as they sampled her. Beer down, she tosses her empty cup over her shoulder into the trough and fondles the scalps of her diners. Eyes lured toward a gathering of men waiting their turn to taste her in some fashion she shares an expression of ecstasy as hands touch her from all sides.

Theo realizing she was there finally tapped his brother Darnell's shoulder to direct his attention toward the swarm already greeting Christina. Leaving the band's staging area the two African American studs shoved their way closer to Christina. Nobody wanted to give up their positions but the Host's insisted. Reaching Christina, Theo picks her up over his shoulder and carries her out toward the center of the yard. His brother Darnell now joined by their other brother Winston congregate alongside Theo as he sets Christina back down in the grass. Theo introduces his brothers in the most egotistical way possible.

"Yo! Darnell, Winston? This is the slut I told you about."

She catches her breath and flutters shy fingers at the brothers. Darnell looks her over with definite interest, circling her to touch her gently, "OooooWeee! That's one fine ass booty."

"Thank you." She replies over the music. Winston going further by jiggling both her breasts then slapping them about.

"Those are some phat titties."

At first she felt he was calling her overweight until it occurred to her it was phat not fat. Theo clutches her hair again as his brothers continue their groping, Darnell wiggling her butt plug, and Winston wetting his fingers in her juicy twat. Theo forced her gaze and spat in her face. "On your knees and suck my brothers off." Down she went with a whimper at his brusqueness. Hand still holding her hair as she unzips both brothers to pull out two seven inch cocks within seconds of one another. In a maddening hunger she swallowed Darnell first, then moved back and forth between he and Winston. Theo smirking at his brothers to make certain they were enjoying her blowjobs leans down and tugs her hair hard, "EVERY DROP." He then left her to her duty. Christina wanted everyone to admire her so her starvation quest was ravenous. An audience shrouded the fun as Theo walked off. He had other things to do.

Greg and his buddies circulated among friends and made new ones while watching Christina perform her appetizing skills, even with the band playing guys near enough to her could hear her gag reflex. Awe was made evident from every angle, as men discussed her body. Even with her added weight although carried well there wasn't a man there that would have turned his nose up at a chance with her.

Most of them knew that perfect girls generally were hard to get. Not Christina, she was making it known that she wanted to be easy. Even in tiny breaks between Darnell and Winston she licked her lips for those around her, taking rare moments to even cast a glance over her shoulder to enjoy her admirers, there were a lot of serious hard ons in sight. Knowing this intensified her necessity to shine. Cum was needed. Seeing her take brief breathes to spy on others Darnell grabbed her scalp and force fucked her face. Winston taking second string to let his brother abuse Christina, chose to just jerk off over her shoulder until he jettisoned his seaman all over her neckline. Moments later Darnell filled her throat and made her swallow with a breathless gulp, pinching her nose to enforce his will. Casting her back at Winston she reached out and consumed his still cum coated cum and fed on him until every last droplet was devoured. Releasing him in his teetering stance she wiped his cum from her neckline and licked her fingers dry for all to see.

"Eat that shit you Amazon Bitch." No doubt in herself she did, showing off her tongues lapping of her fingertips while offering a flirtation needy gaze. In her teasing she felt light headed slightly, then as if the voices around her were cutting in and out. Shaking it off she stood up and whirled in step enjoying the bands playing of the tune What She Wants Tonight by country singer Luke Bryan. Fitting she thought, she wanted them all tonight. All night.

Hands in her hair she stalks prey and grinds along whoever was in her path, slowing just long enough to let men touch her entire body in small doses before escaping and moving on to her next groper. As her song ended she continued moving about finding Greg and Tucker's cousin Milo talking to another girl. Stunned for a moment to see this girl after she had requested being the only one she felt cheated. The girl being much thinner and pretty made her pout. She wasn't dressed overly sexy but she was dressed. Tight jean shorts with fraying legs, and a white camisole accented her full body tan. She couldn't have been more that 5'4, 120. Brunette like Christina but with brown eyes. An easy 36C with no bra showed off her nips.

"Nooooooo! I want to be their fantasy." She whimpered in thought, her lower lip trembling as if ready to cry. The other girl noticed Christina's sadness and cringed behind Greg a bit. Greg too saw stress and escorted Christina away from the girl to have a private talk. Men taking that time to refill their glasses from the keg and to mingle.

"What did I say before you walked in here? NO FEAR." Greg palmed both sides of Christina's face to lock eyes on one another.

"It's not fear. I...don't want competition."

"For your info that's my sister Loni. She's not competition. I wouldn't let any guy near her she's not even 18 yet. Notice she's not even drinking?"

"No. I-I'm sorry I misjudged. I asked for no other girls."

"Since when is this about what you want? We pamper your ass and this is how you act? We buy you things and you would thank us this way?"

"You've only bought me sex toys." She pouts, "Well, that rose the first day."

"Do you need anything else? Do you think we're all rich? Half of us don't even have jobs. Most of us part time. Spend Dixon's money, not ours, you're just our cumslut. You want more then just go the fuck home."

"I'M NOT GOING HOME."

"Then shut the hell up about what you want and get out there slut."

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry...just start making guys crazy bitch."

"Is...Loni staying to watch me?"

"No. I'm taking her home here in a few. She doesn't need to see you getting pounded."

"Did she see me giving blowjobs?"

"Yeaaaah! I didn't see her in time to prevent that." He looks back at his sister and discovers guys hitting on her, "FUCK!" Storming away from Christina he did indeed enforce Loni to follow him out. Tucker was told to keep Christina mingling. Christina suddenly felt bad for Loni. Thankfully Greg was a good brother keeping his underage sister safe. Once Greg and Loni were out of sight Christina turned as the band started back up with a song from Texas Hippie Coalition called Hands Up. She had never heard the band before so found herself in awe of the guitar work.

As the singer began, her mind reeled from the acid hits in her system kicking in. The vibrations coming at her felt intoxicating, so much so that she felt the need to dance as seductive as possible. Mike took note that she needed touching up and darted to her side to drench her body in baby oil, coaxing guys in to gloss her up and guide her closer to the fire pit for a full effect. Christina grew lost in the music, her hands raising with the lyrics. All the better for slicking up even her armpits. Christina was basted by the best.

Theo made his return forcing his way through the crowd carrying something that made everyone cheer. With the crowd toasting Theo for his party favor he laughed and moved near the fire pit for a spot already picked out. Delivering his heavy burden of a Queen size mattress to the ground he kicked it about until satisfied of its angle. The band didn't miss a beat. Ignoring the mattress awhile longer, other friends brought in bowls of condoms and six rubber dildos. The Hitachi wand was also sat aside in ready for future use. Shawn and Vince stood guard over the purchased toys. Derek, Tucker's cousin carried out another pleasantry of a large barbell weight with a huge dildo attached to it so the potential rider had no trouble of it being awkward to keep balanced. They had definitely planned ahead.

Songs switching to another aggressive melody of Pantera's Five Minutes Alone, the singer's growling chops proved to be crowd raising. Guys all around Christina were playing air guitar like professionals. The beat made Christina move faster, whipping her hair about wildly. Her hidden talents were coming out, as a metalhead. Raised in Alabama she was mostly country and gospel, no longer, she was loving the hardcore metal. Guys were pawing her up one minute, giving her room to thrash the next. The acid was striking her every nerve with a pleasing accuracy, her every sense feeling heightened, sound, touch, taste, the weed in the air all new to her having never done drugs a day in her life. At this point she herself didn't realize she was high. She attributed it to just being high on life.

Dancing amid those she knew, Mike showered her again with oil, more hands than ever consuming her flesh. Her eyes rolling back in her head at the sensitivity that her flesh had discovered, the acid even adding to the touch of others like a warm static. Goosebumps rushed over her entire body. So wet between her thighs she couldn't help but rub her pussy and squeeze her tit at the same time. She found a new rhythm as the band broke into a rendition of the band Sleep's song Dragonaut. It's melodic guitar work driving her emotions toward pleasing herself. Giving her room the yard full of wagging tongues watched her finger herself standing up. She couldn't even look at anyone anymore, her eyelids fluttering at her sunken fingers. Her tongue licking at her nipple as she held her breast high was even mesmerizing. So into the song she stumbled about until three caring gents moved behind her to prevent any embarrassing fall. Caressing her with tender fingers as she fingered herself with well instructed courage. That and the men whispering, "Cum for us."

Closing in on her orgasm she shares a shrill echoing plan of attack, her mouth gaping and eyes exploring the backs of her eyelids. Hands all across her body teasing flesh with faint tickles, gives her tremors of inner demons saying, "DO IT!" She laughs amid succulent misery and gushes a waterfall down toward the ground. Cells were recording her intimate attachments to those touching her. Melding into her shadows she finds lips kissing her shoulders, hands palming her breasts, a set of fingers surrounding her throat. "Yesssssss!" Was all she could manage. It was all that was required.

Theo and his brothers chattered about Christina's behavior and let the group of desirables enclose her until she could barely be seen, knowing well she was being fingered. With the band relaxing a few minutes before revving things up again Christina's moans were heard over the silence. Only men telling her their dirty thoughts could match her cries. Being fingered roughly accomplished that quite well. She found herself being picked up off the ground, her legs split wide for two different men to join forces with repetitive fingers, six fingers total until a screaming orgasm fried her mind. In her sogginess her butt plug slipped out and fell to the grass.

Theo patting the back of a cell recorder whispered to send him a copy of that. From there Theo took control and obtained Christina's body tossing her over his shoulder a second time. Tucker sprinting in to pick up the butt plug and tell Theo to hold up long enough to shove it back inside her. From there Theo took her limp exhausted body toward the mattress. Bypassing the circular weight with the standing dildo before tossing her on to the Queen. The fluffy impact made Christina revive her senses as Theo turns to the band about ten feet away. "Play something sexy." In Christina's stoned thoughts she presumed he said, "Play with something Sexy.", so she began fingering herself again for a very receptive audience.

The lead singer chuckled and conferred with his bandmates on something they knew that might be sexy. Decision made as guys surrounded the mattress the band fired out an old classic Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company. Surprisingly the college band kept their catalog mixed for the generations. Strangely, the crowd approved. Christina loved the song, writhing about as she played, the beat adding to her emotions. Then came the harmonica, the lead singer was certainly talented. Theo grinning up a storm snatched up two dildos and dropped to his knees beside her. Slapping her hand aside he taunts her pussy with an eight inch penis, forcing it deep. He then took her hand back making her use the toy. Feeling the music enlighten her soul she made love to herself.

Dangling the second dildo over her mouth Theo made her fight for it, her head lifting up to suck upon it, it was good times. As the song railed to a close she kicked her feet at missing it. The band noting her chuckled and prepped an alternative song to keep the mood going. Foregoing the intro of B.A.B.Y. they broke into Pussy Liquor by White Zombie. The hypnotic melody drove Christina into a feverish destruction of her cunt. Cumming hard in a spill, Theo didn't give her time to relax, snatching her up by her hair to plant her on her knees Theo nodded to Winston to carry up the weight with the dildo and made Christina straddle the toy for a seductive ride. In her thrusting Theo maintained his grip on her hair and dangled the dildo back to her lips. Tugging her head further back he fucked her throat with the toy straight down. She choked some but enjoyed the exchange he offered.

Song ending the band leaped into ZZ Top's I Need You Tonight. Theo winced up at the band and shook his head, this song should have been played earlier. Not quite the tune and beat to ride her dildo by she just went along as best she could.