Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell stepped up beside his brother Theo wagging a second dildo over her mouth and she took the bait. Now with her lips stretched to accommodate two large dildos they fucked her throat together. Her balance teetering on the mattress was maintained by her hair, Darnell helping hold her aloft while slapping her tits. She whined and rode the dildo harder. Cumming with a choked shriek the toy and barbell weight was drowned, applause all around, her stunning body basking in the fire pits stoked flames.

"AWK AWK AWK AWK!!" Her throat took their plunging rubber cocks. Spitting up under pressure she lost her breath, her face beet red. In her struggle she found it in herself to still reach and clutch both breasts, possibly to avoid Darnell slapping them again.

Acting disgusted by her Theo removed the dildo from her mouth, Darnell follwing him out to let her gasp and spit up over her chin, her head still suspended backwards. Tossing the dildos to the mattress Theo motioned Winston back in to take the weighted dildo from under her and carry it away. Once the mattress was free Theo shoved her forward on to her hands and knees. Still spitting saliva and catching her breath Theo moved behind her and gruffly kicked her legs wider. Unzipping his pants he heard the crowd rally a laughing awestruck response. Boxers dropped his monster cock rose tall and he leaned in to slap her ass cheeks with it. Knowing his direction Christina looked over her shoulder and shook her ass.

"I THINK SHE WANTS FUCKED." Theo yelled over the music, song closing anyway. A condom passed to him by Tucker, Theo frowned but agreed and ripped the outer confinement open with his teeth. Spitting it away he slithered a condom on and penetrated Christina with a fierce entry. She screamed then smiled blowing hair strands from her eyes. Gripping her hair tighter Theo yanked her head back and fucked the whore hard. Cell cams were going crazy, drunk fools barely able to hold a steady hand. Cheers egged Theo on as he casts his jersey off to go bare chested. In the laughter Mike ran over and doused Theo in baby oil to gloss him up just to hear laughter. Rubbing the oil into his chest as he pounded her cunt with a strictness he shared his oil on her big round bottom. Slapping her ass before yanking out her butt plug and switching holes. Christina Holly expressed nothing but smiles and huffs of yearning success. The acid was still offering her a whole new outlook on sex and control.

Vince finally couldn't just watch any longer and moved in with his pants lowered just to his balls. Patting her face he introduced her mouth to his cock. Theo gave up on holding her hair and chose to grip both of her ass cheeks to spread them wide while poising them higher.

"I LOVE FUCKING THIS ASS." Theo tossed sweat from side to side. Vince nodded and held her by the ears and thrust deep into her throat, her tongue trying hard to wiggle around his girth.

Snarling in readiness to cum Theo looks around at the others yelling, "DON'T LET HER REST! I PULL OUT ONE OF YOU BASTARDS TAKE OVER." Guys rushed the condom bowl and began shredding packets to apply on already revealed erections. Drunk or not they wanted to fuck this pleasantly plump Amazon Bitch. Nutting like a lion roaring over a kill Theo pulled out and stumbled backwards tripping over his pant legs. Luckily Darnell caught his brother laughing, wincing at his brother's wet condom splattering him in Christina's cum. Once on his feet Theo peeled his rubber off and poured it over Christina's back, watching it trickle into the dip of her spine.

Another candidate took over, choosing to hit her pussy instead of her ass. It became a seesaw effect between he and Vince who was brewing up a nice detonation. Grunting with swagger the man behind her filled his condom and backed out to pour his own cum on her face, watching it drip near Vince's cock in her throat. Pulling out of her mouth just in time Vince watched as she lapped at the condom begging to sample it, her tongue stalking his cream dripping from her nose. Before she could collect it all another guy took her cunt. Vince lost interest after her thirst was quenched easing away to just nut on her face, adding to her facial. For the next hour guy after guy tortured her holes before even flipping her over to take her missionary. Legs held behind her ears one after another took that juicy squirting cunt on the ride of her life. Orgasms hit in a perfect storm like tidal waves. Christina by now was lost to reality. All she knew was she hadn't had enough. Not nearly enough. As if time meant anything.

By midnight over fifty men had nailed her hard. Her acid trip waning down she was coping with the fact that she knew she had been drugged. Worried of addiction, being naïve toward drug usage, she merely enjoyed the constant line of men in wait, telling herself she would discuss the mickey's with Greg and the others at a quieter time. For now she just wanted to feel their love, if you could call it that.

Reeling at being kissed all over, men swarming her from every angle as she's penetrated she succumbs to a feeling of euphoric passion. Her brain was still aware while her senses remained in tune with her hormones. Eyes roll back every few minutes as her gaze explores the flames of the fire pit, witnessing the flickering through the crevices of eager bodies consuming her flesh. Dilated pupils in and out of focus fueled her romantic side as if it were a fireplace crackling with a symbolic lust. If all went silent of chatter she would have her finest orgasm of the night. An inner peace saying you are home. It was not meant to be.

"DP this ho." Darnell rallied the boys as he nurtured his seventh beer of the night. Vince bringing her a beer to quench her throat tipped her one last hit of acid, knowing the other hits were probably making their way down. It was true, yet she still had effects while staring at the fire which mesmerized her soul. One more hit probably shouldn't have been offered to the novice yet she seemed to embrace her emotions well. Loving sex the pleasure centers of her mind were on overdrive. Tilting her head up Vince poured the beer into her lips. Her mouth was so dry and raw from being face fucked that she welcomed the liquid, slightly burning her throat in swallowing. An entire beer fed to her Vince patted her cheek to capture eye contact.

"Nights young Beautiful. Have fun." Her expression became almost doe like in trembling eyes, any form of her normal thoughts on doing her own thing were long gone. Christina Holly was theirs to the bitter end, just like that last drink of beer. With Vince standing away a dick claimed her mouth. Wolf calls of testosterone dogs howled at the night. DP gaining more popularity the men were redirected by the guy fucking her pussy. As everyone moves aside he lays over Christina and rolls the two of them over to plant her on top, his dick still depth charging. As her voluptuous ass rose up hands smacked her cheeks to spark her back to life. With a quick oil application by Mike her cheeks were glowing like a neon sign. A big dick brother moved in behind her and introduced a healthy eight inch big daddy. Sinking into her gaping anus he sent her brain to new heights of loyalty.

"That feels so fucking good." She murmured at low volume.

"What was that?" Theo stepped near and goofily placed a palm behind his ear with grin, "I can't hear you."

Again she gasped between hard thrusts into both holes, "It feels so fucking good." Her voice shallow and finding itself less than capable. Theo just wouldn't let that rest. With band members standing close watching the gangbang Theo slaps the chest of the lead guitarist and whispers something that made the man laugh. Stepping away he went to their makeshift stage and retrieved one of their microphones and brought it down to the gathering. Utilizing it as Theo instructs he placed the microphone in front of Christina's yelping verses. Suddenly, the entire neighborhood could hear her pleasure.

"What was that Slut?" Theo yelled down at her. She hadn't even focused on her intruder and just belted out, "THESE COCKS FEEL FUCKING AWESOME." That lit up the crowd around her, nervously biting knuckles at the amplified cries of Christina Holly. Laughter surrounding them the guitarist kept the mic close to her mouth so the whole world could hear her moans. Even her lovers were treated to a mic as the bass player brought in a second microphone for capturing the expelled words and grunts of her lovers.

"How's that pussy Austin?" The bass player spoke into the mic before lowering it to the man on his back.

"City loves this pussy." He bellowed laughing. Even though his name was Austin he shared his love of his hometown city limits. Pausing for the effect of hearing Austin's strain as he closed in on a roaring detonation the surrounding two blocks were treated to the man cumming loud up into her. Just sensing Austin's explosion Christina began a symphony of shrill squeals leading to a scream, as she shares in his finish with a mind blowing orgasm. Shadow voices less echoing from the mics surrounding audience captured their amazement and chuckles at her expense. The bass player passing his mic upward to the anal attacker as he began his own set of snarls, closing in on its prey pulls out. Ripping his condom off just before ramming deep into her ass made Christina cry out. "YESSSSSSSS FUCK MY ASS HARDER." The neighbors loved that.

Neighbors grilling out a block away laughed about the events, a mother sending their children inside, not wanting them to hear the chorus of swearing and nasty sex. She returned to sit on her man's lap feeling frisky. The effects of the loud participation were felt for two full blocks. Guys got lucky at Christina's encouragement. If not that moment, very soon. Job well done whore. Job well done.

Fire in the hole the man in her ass filled that slut with cum and shared her cream pie as she contracted her muscles and played a tug of war with her interior to spit his cum back out at him. The man fingered her ass to capture his cum and leaned forward to feed her like a popsicle. The bitch ate it up in a greedy array of "Mmmmm!" All on mic. "I LOVE CUM." Her DP continued as more men rolled into position. This time though Tucker had a brilliant idea and fired up the Hitachi wand. Vibrating loudly as he let the neighborhood in on his plan by planting it next to Theo's mic for a brilliant buzzing of killer bees. Somehow neighbors knew what it was laughing over it.

Lowering it under Christina's pouty stomach he nudged it until it pressed against her clit. The response was glorious. Not only hers but the man under her, his pubic area feeling the intensity huffed, "Mother fuck.", laughing himself. Christina instantly fell prey to its strength and screamed loud enough to rattle window panes. Time after time as the men tagged her holes she found a moment of acid spiking her thoughts, the world so bright and beautiful even in darkness, only the stoked flames lighting her future.

Mics removed, the noise level decreased, fearing too long in use the cops might be called. Her torment continued throughout the night. Literally all night. By dawn the party was dwindled down to roughly 13 guys. Each toying with a spent Christina using dildos and the wand to keep her awake and blissful. Having drank three more beers in her tour of duty she was feeling really good even without the acid trip fueling her lust. Theo sitting in a lawn chair alongside his brother Darnell, both stoned from bong usage admired Christina. Laying there taking her abuse with pure joy on her tired expressions was a thing of beauty.

"Bitch needs to tan more." Darnell chuckled.

"Yeah, she does. I'll see to that." Theo nodded with a pucker.

Sun rising over the distance Theo called the party. Leaving Christina unattended she squirmed about touching herself until drifting off to sleep. They left her there for a good hour.

Finally a soft voice prodded Christina into waking up, eyes wincing at a brighter sun through the trees above. She realizes whom her caretaker was and sits up slowly, her head spinning from being drunk.

"Hi."

""Loni right?" Christina recalled with groggy thoughts.

"Greg told you my name? It's really Alana but I prefer Loni. You're crazy by the way."

"Probably." Christina stretches and begins peeling dried cum from all parts of her body. "Where's Greg?"

"Snoring. I snuck out of bed to come back here. I brought you a blanket you must be freezing." She shares a multi colored Indian blanket but Christina declines it.

"I'm fine."

"Those nipples say you're freezing." Loni points at Christina's bulging breasts faintly sagging in her sitting position.

"No. Just horny." She giggles.

"After all that?" Loni looks stunned.

"Nympho I think is the word. Are you really Greg's sister?"

"He told you that?" She laughed.

"Yes."

"Not even. I'm his girlfriend."

"So...not 17?"

"Close enough. Turned 18 two weeks ago. I...just thought you could use a friend after all that."

"How much has Greg told you about me?"

"That you're a serious slut. Yes I know Greg is fucking you. I'm good."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we have an open relationship. Can I walk you home?"

"I guess I should go home. I was expecting some of the guys to walk with me."

"Blanket? Less chance of trouble seeing you?" Loni stands to offer Christina a hand in rising to her feet. Not much help with Christina outweighing the cute girl by a good 60 pounds but she tried. Once standing tall Christina towered over her by three inches. Eying the blanket Christina looked about for any eyes that could be watching her. A realized loyalty to the boys led her to shy away from accepting the blanket.

"I'll walk home like this. Thank you anyway."

"Brave girl. The guys have you hooked don't they?"

"Yes." She giggles and pinches her nipples.

"Lord have mercy." Loni rolls her eyes smirking and takes the lead. "You coming?"

"Nonstop." Christina snickers and wiggles after Loni. Out on the street proudly the two walk toward Christina's home. Taking things leisurely and slow, getting to know one another the two become fast friends. Traffic slow so early in the morning only two cars met them in passing. Waving brightly a woman that had heard the mic session stopped her van and rolled the window down to get their attention.

"Was that you singing to us last night?" The woman beamed.

Christina flared her eyes and nodded, "Was I loud?"

"Very." She laughed, "I want to thank you."

"Ummm? Why?"

"Between us girls? My man hasn't fucked me in two months. He attacked me and I've had the best sex in 10 years of marriage. All because of you." Loni smiled at Christina's reaction of awe.

"You're...welcome."

"Want a ride home? I have a few minutes before Church."

"Church?" Christina dropped her jaw. Sudden images of her life in Alabama growing up in a Baptist community flashed her thoughts.

"Yes. I'm a Youth Minister."

"No way! And, you aren't hurling a bible at me?"

"Hardly. While yes what you're doing is...against his wishes. We're all right there. I will say being a Youth Minister I do worry about you parading the streets nude when kids can see you."

Loni lifts the blanket for Christina again as she studies her troubled emotions. Taking a deep breath Christina prods Loni's hand aside and remains naked. Looking at the woman in the van she smiles.

"I suppose I'm going to Hell. Thank you for being so kind."

"Any time. I'm Delores. I live in the big white house on the corner there if you ever need a shoulder."

"Thank you Delores."

"Be careful Sweetie."

As Delores drives off Christina takes another deep breath and holds it with her eyelids sealed. "Loni?"

"Yeah?"

"I'd like to walk home alone. Do you mind?"

"Nope. Can I drop by and say hi sometime?"

"My door is open."

"That's what I hear." She laughs.

A hug shared Christina watches Loni retrace her steps back to Theo's house where Greg was sleeping it off. Half a block apart Loni releases a deafening whistle through two fingers in her lips. Turning to look back Christina watches Loni drop her blanket and strip naked to dance about laughing. Christina smiled brightly. Maybe there was room for two whores in the neighborhood. A secondary goodbye Christina headed home.

Reaching the driveway of the home where just last night a car had backed out with a lone man in it stopped to ogle her, she heard a toot beside her on the street. The same man had returned home from his nightshift and managed to time it perfectly. Seeing Christina all alone he pulled into his drive cutting her off. Window down he looks over at her and notes her weary dried cum coated body and gnashes his teeth.

"You look like you had a rough night."

"A fun night." She smiled almost shyly.

"I bet." He then looked toward his house knowing his wife was still asleep. Tempted to park and fuck her right in his yard he realizes just how bad Christina was, a sudden breeze sharing her reek of sex.

"You want me don't you?" She studied his expression.

"Tomorrow? I do know your address now. I remember the directions."

"I might have company." She giggles and plays with her nipples. "If that doesn't bother you. I'm not by myself often."

"See you tomorrow then." He winks. With a warm smile he enters his garage. Christina continued her journey, ending in front of Dixon's home. Standing proudly she kicked off her sandals and danced about in her yard.

Coffee and a shower later she was ready for a new day. Checking her cell after leaving it at home she discovered ten messages from Dixon. Listening to each voicemail in order most were just boredom calls. Finally, on the last call it seemed like a butt dial, hearing another woman in the background moaning. Knowing Dixon's grunts of passion she knew deep down that he was cheating on her. The woman in the background calling Dixon's name clenched her worst fear. What was worse still was the woman saying, "I can't wait to be your wife."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Instead of calling him to bitch, she sat on her bed expressionless. She was not a vengeful woman. Not even a tear welled up in her eyes.

"Whatever."

Naptime.