Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, um, thank you, Mrs. Taylor." Nicholas reached for a puff, being careful to keep his hand well away from any naked flesh. He took one of the spinach puffs that was closest to him. His fingers were clumsy though as his eyes were in fact focused on her left boob. It certainly was luscious.

"No, no, Nicholas, don't take just one. Here, put a few on one of the napkins."

"Yes ma'am," Nicholas replied. Unfortunately, the napkins were at the back of the tray, right in between her hanging boobs. He held his breath as he reached for one. It was impossible for his hand to avoid touching the curve of a breast. His dick was feeling very uncomfortable in his pants, as it was poked downward and swelling hard.

"Here, let me help you," Jennifer interjected as soon as she saw Nicholas's hand brush against her mother's breast.

Nicholas gratefully pulled back. His face was flushed with embarrassment. He could feel a bit of perspiration on his brow. He wasn't sure if it was the temperature in the room or his own sexual tension. Mrs. Taylor turned to Jennifer as she placed a selection of pastry puffs on a napkin. As both of their eyes were clearly focused on the tray, Nicholas reached down into his crotch to adjust his cock. It was not unnoticed, however, by Mrs. Taylor.

"OK, now, well, Nicholas, is there anything else you'd like?" She smiled pleasantly at him. Nicholas was looking intently at her eyes, keeping them firmly focused there, but he could not help notice those humongous tits in the lower periphery of his vision. He could feel the sweat on his brow.

"No, but thanks Mrs. Taylor, I'm fine."

"Well, that's good, I'll then just leave you two kids alone. I need to check on dinner." Mrs. Taylor turned and left the room. Nicholas's eyes followed the wiggle of her bottom as she departed. He was surprised at how firm and round it was. He wouldn't have expected to find a middle aged woman's bottom to be so attractive. He now wished that he had gotten a better look at her pussy.

"Hmmph." Jennifer cleared her throat. She could see Nicholas staring at her mother's butt as it wiggled out of the room.

"Oh, sorry Jennie." Nicholas was sincerely apologetic. It would have been rude to be staring at Jennifer's mother's butt even when she was dressed, particularly in front of Jennifer, but to do so when she was naked? Well, that seemed so much worse.

Jennifer sighed. This was what she had feared. She knew her mother was very attractive. It was perfectly understandable for Nicholas to look, even to stare. My goodness. He was just entering manhood. How could a young man not be transfixed by the sight of a naked woman standing over him, showing him her luscious full breasts? Would you expect a boy to just ignore the women at a strip club? She couldn't expect much more from Nicholas. But, still, this was her mother.

"Really, Jennie, I'm sorry."

"No, that's fine Nicholas. I understand. I mean, how could you not look?"

"Yea, well." Nicholas didn't know what to say. "I, uh, well, I really wasn't, you know, expecting this."

Jennifer couldn't help but chuckle at that. How many boys would expect their girlfriend's mother to be naked when they met her? "No, I know, I really should have warned you. I was just hoping so much that I could talk them out of it, and then I was afraid that you wouldn't come over if you knew. I mean, well, would you really have even believed me?"

That was a good point. "No, I suppose not. I would have thought you were just joking."

"I could have just called it all off, but that would have been worse. I mean, you wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth and who knows what you would have thought." That was very true. Nicholas would have figured that she was making up some ridiculous story to hide a more painful fact, that she really didn't feel close enough to him to have him meet her parents.

She spoke in almost a whisper. "This is why I haven't wanted you, to, you know, see me, in that way."

Nicholas did not really understand this. He would assume that she should in fact be relatively more comfortable with nudity than the average girl. She certainly had a lot more experience with it. He had to ask.

"But, gosh, Jennie, um, don't get me wrong, but it seems like you've at least had a lot of practice." As soon as he said this he felt bad. He didn't want to put her on the spot. It was bad enough for her to feel uncomfortable about her parents; it didn't help for him to put her on the spot.

She looked him in the eye, looking for understanding. "But, it's not always good practice. You've seen my mother. I always feel so, well, ridiculous, next to her."

Nicholas still didn't know what she meant.

Mrs. Taylor called out, "Does anybody want some of my cookies?"

Nicholas's eyes went toward the sound. Mrs. Taylor was peeking around the corner from the kitchen. The tip of one breast was peeking out as well. "Uh, no, Mrs. Taylor, I'm fine." He was feeling better. His erection was going back down. Mrs. Taylor directed her next question to Jennifer. "How about you, honey?"

"No, mother, I'm fine as well." She really wasn't entirely fine, and even if she wanted a cookie she would have said no just to keep her mother in the kitchen.

"Well, alright, then I will join you two young lovebirds. The dinner will keep for awhile." Jennifer wasn't sure which annoyed her most, her mother being naked or referring to them as lovebirds. Well, it had to be the nudity.

A boyfriend's eyes naturally followed the mother as she entered a room. However, in this instance what was clearly notable about the mother was her bobbling boobs. Nicholas could feel his face flush again, and he pulled his eyes up to Mrs. Taylor's eyes.

Mrs. Taylor sat in an easy chair across from them and, fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately), she crossed her legs. Nicholas took the cue and crossed his own legs, perhaps for a comparable reason. With his legs crossed, Jennifer and Mrs. Taylor could not as readily see his erection.

Mrs. Taylor, however, made no effort to hide her breasts from view, and from this distance Nicholas felt it was no effort to feast his eyes on them while still keeping them focused on her eyes so that it was not so obvious what he was really looking at. However, his dick got harder and harder as he enjoyed the sight of those round luscious globes standing up so proudly, the nipples poking out, asking to be tweaked. He had a difficult time focusing his attention on their conversation. He had been expecting by this time to be telling Jennifer's mother how pretty she was. That seemed to be the usually polite thing to do when you met the parents. He had been well prepared to state the cliche, "Golly, Mrs. Taylor, I certainly see where Jennifer gets her good lucks," but somehow that now seemed a bit inappropriate.

Mrs. Taylor though appreciated the awkwardness of the situation. She realized that very few mothers greeted their daughters' boyfriends without any clothes. At some point this needed to be acknowledged, and she doubted that Nicholas was comfortable or secure enough to bring up the topic. "Nicholas, I suppose I am making you a bit uncomfortable in being naked."

Nicholas wasn't sure how to respond. What was the correct answer to that question? "Um, well, it was kind of a surprise."

Mrs. Taylor's mouth opened with her own surprise. She turned to her daughter. "Jennifer! You didn't tell him that we were home nudists?"

Jennifer wasn't entirely willing to be the one on the defensive. "I was hoping you would change your mind."

"Well, we were very clear that we wouldn't, and Nicholas certainly should have been warned about this."

Jennifer couldn't disagree with that. "Yes, I know. I am sorry about that." She couldn't believe that she was the one apologizing when it was her mother that was sitting naked in front of her boyfriend.

"My goodness." She turned her attention back to Nicholas. "My dear boy, I am so sorry. I had assumed that you would know that we wouldn't be wearing any clothes." She laughed a bit at the thought of how surprised he must have been. Her breasts wiggled with her chuckling. "You poor thing. Well, this must be quite a shock for you."

Nicholas wanted to support Jennifer, but also felt that he should not be disagreeable with her mother. He was again uncertain what to say. "It's ok, Mrs. Taylor. Jennifer explained to me about it when I got here."

"Yes, well, nevertheless. I know that many persons find it quite uncomfortable to be around nudists. For example, I know that you want to look at my breasts and that you are working very hard to keep your eyes away from them."

Nicholas blinked in confusion. She was very right about that.

"We understand this. A young man your age will naturally look at a woman's naked bosoms. You can tell new arrivals at a camp by the fact that they are so uncomfortable about this. When they feel others will notice they try excessively hard to avoid even a glance. The struggle though is rather obvious. It's as if they can't even move their head or eyes. When they think that others won't notice, they then stare intently at your breasts or vagina."

Nicholas kept his eyes focused on Mrs. Taylor and tried to casually wipe some perspiration from his brow. He was not getting any more comfortable with her talking to him about naked breasts and vaginas in front of Jennifer.

"But, in either case, the more experienced nudists notice both actions. When everyone gets more relaxed they will more naturally and comfortably look at your bosoms and vagina. I mean, what would you expect to occur when you're naked? Personally, I find it flattering." She leaned forward and smiled at him. "If you want to look at them, just do it."

"No, no, that's alright, Mrs. Taylor. I'm fine." Nobody believed that.

Mrs. Taylor tried to help him with his discomfort. She knew that if they were going to get over the awkwardness of this situation, they would have to stop ignoring the "elephant" (more concretely, the boobs) that was notably evident within the room. "Nicholas, I want you to deliberately look directly at my breasts." She even used her own hands to cup and hold them up for a better display.

"Mother!" Jennifer protested. She couldn't see how this was being helpful at all. Personally, she had appreciated the fact that Nicholas was trying to keep his attention away from her mother's naked body. Now her mother was demanding that he look directly at her breasts. Her worst fear was becoming realized. Her mother was such a show-off. Jennifer always felt she paled in comparison; she would shrink like a wallflower as everyone admired her mother's stunning body. As a result, she had developed very serious doubts about her own appeal, her own attractiveness, and now her mother was even openly holding up her big tits for Nicholas to admire.

Nicholas was flustered. He really didn't want to do anything that would upset Jennifer, but there were plenty more reasons to obey the instruction of Mrs. Taylor: She was the experienced adult and her judgment should be trusted; this was her house; it was always very risky, and simply poor manners, to refuse a request of a girlfriend's parent; Jennifer's own approach to this embarrassing predicament had not been particularly effective so far (i.e., just hoping that it wouldn't happen); and, finally, he could now look directly at Mrs. Taylor's tits. He brought his eyes down from her eyes to look right at Jennifer's mother's delectable jugs.

She was right. He began to relax. The strain of keeping his eyes averted and the tension of trying to pretend like he wasn't noticing them was slowly drifting away. He could even feel some satisfaction and pleasure rise through him as he gazed at her lovely breasts. He considered and admired them more closely.

They were particularly enticing to the eye being held up by Jennifer's mother for his interest and pleasure. It was like she was providing a new choice of appetizers, and these were indeed scrumptious. Her nipples were even notably erect, perhaps due to the nature of their conversation and the fact that she was holding up her bulbous big tits for him, with an even bigger smile on her face. His own lips revealed a smaller but still perceptible smile.

Jennifer slumped back in the couch. Her face expressed a much more noticeable scowl, accompanied by a loud sigh.

Nicholas heard her and quickly turned away from Mrs. Taylor's boobs. He shifted his attention to Jennifer. Her arms were crossed; her brow furrowed. However, she was not so much annoyed with Nicholas as she was with her mother. When Nicholas caught her eye, Jennifer rolled her own to express her exasperation with her mom.

"Jennifer," her mother calmly replied, "If there is something you want to say, you should really speak up rather than make faces."

Jennifer was quite happy to do so, feeling that her concerns should be seen as entirely appropriate and reasonable. "C'mon mother, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate for you to be blatantly displaying your tits to my boyfriend."

Mrs. Taylor let go of her boobs. They jiggled back into their normal position, which was still quite appealing. "Now, honey, there is no need for language like that. You do not refer to your mother's breasts in such a manner."

Jennifer sighed with frustration, although she knew her mother was right about that. "Alright, yes, I'm sorry, but still, don't you think this is all so very wrong?"

"Honey, you have known me and your father your entire life. You're fully aware of our embracement of nudism and even why we endorse it. Frankly, all that is happening here is precisely what we have spoken to you about many times. You are uncomfortable with your own body and the bodies of others. There is nothing more natural and beautiful than to be fully open among your friends, your colleagues, and certainly your family. You are the one who is hiding behind the curtains of your clothes."

"Yes, and you are the one who likes to be on center stage."

"You can be here with me dear. I would love for you to join me."

"What?! You want me to take my clothes off now? In front of Nicholas?"

Nicholas's ears perked up. He would always be on Jennifer's side, but this was one argument that a part of him would like her to lose. He had been trying for sometime to get a peak, at least under her blouse. His dick was now expanding rapidly. He slid a hand down to his crotch to try to again covertly shift his cock into a more comfortable position.

Jennifer did not notice his effort, as her attention was focused on her argument with her mother. Mrs. Taylor, on the other hand, did notice, as Nicholas was pretty much in the same field of her vision as Jennifer. However, this was not the right time to discuss an erection of her daughter's boyfriend.

"Certainly, dear. Your sister never seemed to have much difficulty with this."

She was right again. Jennifer's sister, Patty, had always been more comfortable with the home nudity. But her sister's comfort only made Jennifer feel more insecure. Patty had the admirable physical features of her mother (i.e., a large, firm chest), as well as sharing a penchant for downright exhibitionism, at least that was how Jennifer perceived it. Jennifer never could understand though why her sister was so comfortable being naked in the house in the company of a boyfriend.

"Your sister, of course, made a more conscientious effort to carefully prepare her male callers for our unique environment. She didn't just throw it in their faces. And, I assume that the two of them had already been naked with each other quite a number of times."

Man, she hated it when her mother was right.

"Has Nicholas yet even seen you naked?"

"Mother, please." This was getting a bit personal and embarrassing.

By her reaction, her mother knew the answer. "My goodness, honey, the two of you have not even yet been naked together? Well, I imagine this has been a bit frustrating for Nicholas, here." She turned to him and smiled sympathetically, although also somewhat mischievously. "Perhaps some of these silly inhibitions will be overcome this evening?"

"Well, sorry I have been so busy." Mr. Taylor entered the living room from the front hall. "Have I missed anything?" By the expression on everybody's faces, he could tell that he must have missed quite a bit. He strode up to the back of the couch to stand behind his seated daughter and her boyfriend. His penis and balls hung quite noticeably over the top of the couch. Nicholas turned to look at him but quickly turned away. Mr. Taylor's large but limp dick was just about at his eye level.

"Oh my goodness, daddy," Jennifer protested as she turned to see his penis just inches from her eyes. She had seen it many times before. There were times when she could ignore it, but it was quite difficult this evening, given the fact that her boyfriend was sitting right next to her, with her father's penis hanging down right in between their heads, and her mother talking about her getting naked in front of Nicholas. She wasn't sure how this evening could get any worse.

"Oh, I see," her father replied. "Jennifer is in one of her more inhibited moods. Uncomfortable with the old man's jewels?" He chuckled. He found that she would eventually acquiesce with a little playful teasing.

"My goodness, though, mother," speaking now to his wife, "I see that you appear to be rather modest yourself. Are you trying to hide something from us?" He was referring to the fact that her legs were still crossed. She did not normally sit this way, even when she was naked. It was clear to him that she was keeping her pussy out of sight. Maybe she deserved a bit of chiding as well.

Mrs. Taylor though had her legs crossed for Nicholas's benefit, rather than her own. She really didn't need much encouragement to uncross them. "Well, my goodness, you're right father, how very rude of me." She uncrossed her legs and even opened them up so that her pussy was fully exposed.

Nicholas could not avoid looking. Frankly, he figured that she would again instruct him to look if he didn't just do it himself. If your girlfriend's mother wants you to look at her vagina, you should probably do it, and by now he was more than willing to cooperate. Actually, he would probably love to investigate any pussy that was offered to him. Jennifer's would certainly be his first choice. However, the fact that this was the cunt of Jennifer's mother did contribute to some additional swelling within his pants.

Mrs. Taylor's pussy was, in any case, very appealing. She had quite a bit of pubic hair but it in fact appeared to be nicely cut and trimmed. Melinda took some pride in how she kept her pubic hair neatly coiffured. Women spent a considerable amount of time on the hair in all of the parts of their body that were potentially open to public view. Most evidently cutting, curling, waving, ironing, or perming one's hair on the head, but also shaving the hair under the arms and on the legs, plucking untidy hairs in the eyebrows, and curling the eyelashes. Mrs. Taylor felt for a nudist it was equally important, perhaps even more so, to treat with as much care the hair on your pussy, and she did an excellent job. Her bush had the appearance of a delicate growth. It covered only the mound of her cunnie but it was not shaved so tightly that the edges suggested a sharp cut. It had instead the appearance of a natural growth that was attractively and neatly confined to the mound. It also wasn't a particularly dense coverage. She occasionally thinned the growth so that the lips of her vagina would be clearly evident. And, they were a delight to see. Her pussy lips were double-layered, thick and luscious, suggesting the likelihood of a soft, wet cushion and considerable stimulation for the hard penis fortunate enough to make contact.