Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas was frozen in panic. His first instinct was to hide himself with his hands. His second was to pull his shorts and slacks back up, but he would need both hands to do that, and he was not about to let his stiff cock be exposed and literally stand out there in the open for Mrs. Taylor to see. He felt he couldn't move; he was frozen stiff, in more ways than one. And, he felt terrible. What must Jennifer's mother be thinking that he is standing in her living room with an erection waving at her naked daughter?

Mrs. Taylor helped to reassure them both. She placed a hand on Nicholas's shoulder and said, "Nicholas, I understand you being embarrassed about this, but believe me it is very normal. This happens to many young man when they first arrive at a nudist gathering; it is a very common problem for them, at least initially. You have a lot of testosterone flowing in there and such reactions are really normal for a young man like yourself."

This was very, very helpful to Nicholas. He was still quite strongly self-conscious about it, but to hear that Jennifer's mother wasn't flying off in a tirade of shock and rage, as he had expected, was reassuring. In fact, on the contrary, she seemed to be entirely accepting of it. "Are you sure, Mrs. Taylor? I mean, I feel awful about this. What must you be thinking of me?" He turned to Jennifer. "I am so sorry."

Jennifer was hardly listening to him, as her eyes were still fixed on his crotch. Mrs. Taylor replied, "Honestly, Nicholas. This is one area of life where women might have it better. We can keep our personal level of excitement much more hidden. My nipples are right now a bit stiff, but for all you know that's from a chill in the air. Now, here, you just take away those hands and don't give it another thought."

Jennifer finally dropped her hands from her mouth; her eyes widened in excited anticipation at the thought that Nicholas was actually going to reveal his erect cock for her to see, for both of them to see. She could feel her own nipples stiffening further, a clear dampness forming in between her legs.

Nicholas, though, was not about to do anything like that, at least not without being sure that it would not be offensive to Jennifer. "Jennifer, are you sure. I mean, you're not mad?"

Jennifer was anything but mad. She was downright thrilled. If she was going to get mad, it might be for him not letting her see it after she had already shown him a great deal. She wouldn't actually get mad at him though. She knew that it would take some courage to let both her and her mother see it, particularly with her seeing it for the first time. If she was a guy, she imagined that she would be very reluctant to let anyone see it. She was, of course, assuming that Nicholas felt every bit as uncertain about his appearance and attractiveness as she had felt about hers. She did her best to reassure him. She again affectionately placed her hand on his arm. "Nicky, no. I'm not mad at all." She smiled demurely at him. "Actually, I think it's kind of flattering that you got such a big boner looking at me."

Her mother was pleased that she referred only to herself. Jennifer was assuming that his erection was from looking at her rather than her mother. Whether it was true or not it was very good for her self-esteem. Her daughter was clearly growing.

Jennifer leaned again into his arm, her soft breast and perky nipple pressing against him. She said more softly, "Maybe I would have been mad if you didn't get excited." There was considerable truth to that. She would have been very disappointed if he had not found it exciting to see her naked body, particularly for the first time. It really was good news that he was having difficulty controlling his arousal. She said, using her sweetest, most coquettish voice, "I want to see your stiffy, Nicky. Won't you please show it to me?" She gave him a squeeze on the arm, "Pretty please?"

Nicholas could never refuse her when she talked like that. What guy could? He took a deep breath, released a very notable sigh, and removed his hands.

His cock stood out from him in all its erect glory. Mrs. Taylor smiled with satisfaction and pleasure. He wasn't particularly big. He wasn't particularly small either. It was a good erect penis for a young man. It just wasn't nearly as big as Stanley's, but then, not many guys were as big as him.

It did though have its own appeal. It was certainly a cock that Nicholas should feel good about. It was not especially thick but it was indeed very stiff and stout. The head was a deep purplish red; very flushed with excitement. It curved a bit to the left, although not so much to appear unusual. Perhaps most importantly, it stood up quite bold and proud, like a staff of glory thrusting out from his body. Nicholas was now blushing furiously. He had felt rather self-conscious showing off his muscles to Jennifer and Mrs. Taylor, but that clearly now paled in comparison to displaying his erect cock for their inspection. He did like his cock a lot though. He was proud of it. He would at times even masturbate in front of a mirror, admiring how strong, powerful, and manly it looked. But he had never imagined that he would be showing it off the first time like this. He felt such a strong urge to cover himself back up. Frankly, he didn't know what to do with his hands. He nervously clasped them behind himself. He could feel the wetness in his palms. He pushed his hips out a bit to try to make his dick seem bigger.

He had nothing to be embarrassed about, as Jennifer was delighted with it. To her, it did look very big, very powerful, like a sword, or better, a spear, sticking out from him. It even seemed bigger than she had imagined it would be when she was playing with it through his pants. She could feel herself getting increasingly wet between her legs. She now wished that her mother wasn't there so she could touch it, feel its hardness and stiffness. She gushed, "Oh Nicky, it's so big and stiff." She blushed when she said that. She wondered if she had just said something that was terribly silly.

Nicholas, however, felt a wave of relief and pleasure sweep over him. That was perhaps precisely what he wanted to hear.

Mrs. Taylor pitched in as well. "Well, my goodness, Nicholas, that is quite an erection, I must say, and I have seen quite a few at the camp. I imagine that many of the young men would be jealous when they saw that weapon." She patted him on the back. "Now, don't you feel better just getting that thing out in the open?"

Nicholas was now actually feeling a bit okay about this. This wasn't so bad after all. In fact, it was kind of nice.

Jennifer bent way over to get a closer look. She wanted to see the red bulbous head up close. It looked so swollen, so fierce. She wondered what it would taste like.

Nicholas smiled as he watched Jennifer's sweet face move to just inches from his erect cock. However, he quickly realized what he was thinking and glanced anxiously at Mrs. Taylor. She, however, only smiled in return. She understood her daughter's natural curiosity.

Mr. Taylor then entered the room. "Hey, looks like I again missed quite a bit."

At the sound of his voice, Jennifer quickly stood up and Nicholas put his hands back over his cock.

Mr. Taylor said jokingly, "Seems, mother, that our young Mr. Manning here is packing a rocket ship." He laughed at his metaphor. Mrs. Taylor smiled as well. Jennifer moved back from Nicholas. She was worried that her father had seen her looking at his erection. However, she did giggle at his remark.

Nicholas, however, was again very anxious. He would not expect a father to be so laissez faire about a boyfriend showing his erection to his daughter. Mr. Taylor though felt the same way about this as his wife. "Don't you worry about it, Nicholas. It happens to the best of us, particularly early on. I've had to leave the room a few times myself, particularly when Jennifer was here."

"Daddy!" Jennifer turned to him, a shocked look on her face. She covered her breasts and cunnie. What was he saying?

Mr. Taylor understood her concern. He even chuckled about it, letting her know that it wasn't what she was thinking. "It wasn't because of you sweety. You are a pretty little thing. Don't you think so Nicholas? Well, I guess, we really don't have to ask him that question, do we. But, no, I wasn't referring to you like that. I don't think that way about my children. It's just that darn mother of yours. I think you probably can tell that she sometimes gets a little provocative. She's a bit of a scamp in that regard, and there are times when I just couldn't help myself. If it was just the two of us in the room, well, I might play a long."

Jennifer did not want to hear any further details. Why is it that parents sometimes like to embarrass their children by letting them know that they have sexual feelings for each other? The kids don't want to hear about that!

"But, if you or your sister was there when my flag got raised, well, I would have to leave before either of you saw it."

Jennifer was frankly glad to hear that, to say the least. All of that nudity was often embarrassing, and it was good that he had been trying not to embarrass her unduly.

Mr. Taylor laughed at a memory. "I remember though when we were at the Douglas's and your mother." He didn't finish the story. Perhaps the details should not be provided. "Well, let me just say that she would not let up until the general was saluting the whole company."

Mrs. Taylor wasn't about to let him blame her entirely. "Now, sweetie, as I recall, you didn't seem that upset. I think you kind of liked it, and, besides, your woody did put on quite a show." She was right. Mr. Taylor was a big man, down there, and many of the ladies were duly impressed. Stanley was embarrassed for having lost control and becoming the brunt of quite a few jokes and teasing for the rest of the evening, but he could tell that some of the women would not have minded a second, private show.

Mr. Taylor responded, "Well, in any case, don't you fret about that, Nicholas." Mr. Taylor imagined Nicholas being his own son. He knew that nudity and erections can be a difficult problem for a young man, particularly with his girlfriend present. He didn't have a son of his own, but if he did he would want to father, to mentor, the young man's way through this awkwardness, this insecurity, so that he could ultimately enjoy the pleasures and the benefits of a nudist life. "You can keep that staff covered if you want, Nicholas." Mrs. Taylor and Jennifer were not the least bit pleased with that suggestion. "But, if I were you, I would just let that hard-on wag in the breeze. It's not everyday that you can have two beautiful woman trying to get sneak peeks at it."

"Daddy," Jennifer protested, but he was right. Jennifer and Mrs. Taylor were both trying to get another look at it through his hands, and so it was now their turn to feel embarrassed at getting caught stealing glances.

Mr. Taylor strolled over to his wife. "C'mon, mother, let's get the dinner on the table and leave these two lovebirds alone. They can talk it over. I think it should be up to them." He took Melinda by the hand and led her into the kitchen. She did not hide her own interest though as she left the room. She glanced behind her, smiling as she looked directly at Nicholas's crotch as she was being pulled from the room.

Once they left, Jennifer again tried to reassure Nicholas. "Really, Nicholas, I don't mind if it's hard." She smiled sweetly at him. "I think it looks real sexy that way."

Nicholas removed his hands. He wasn't about to hide it when his girlfriend said that. "I don't know, Jennifer. I mean, I do feel kind of funny like this. I mean, it's alright for you to see it, but it seems a little weird in front of your parents."

Jennifer was happy that he had uncovered it. She was now openly admiring it, thinking about it. "They don't mind."

"I know, but you got to admit that you have some unusual parents there."

Jennifer laughed. "I can't disagree with that."

She couldn't resist. She gently reached out and lightly caressed the swollen red head with the tip of her index finger. Nicholas flinched, not expecting that, but he closed his eyes and sighed with pleasure at the soft feel of her touch.

Jennifer suggested, "It will go down after awhile. It can't stay up like that all evening." Actually, she didn't know. "Could it?"

"I sure hope not." He kept his eyes closed. This was the first time Jennifer was actually touching the bare skin of his cock, and it felt real, real good. There was a big part of him that did not want her to stop. "It'll probably go down during dinner."

Jennifer teased. "Not if I play with it under the table it won't."

Nicholas groaned thinking of that, both with pleasure and frustration. Frankly, if she did that, there would be a serious risk of a quite embarrassing accident. Getting jerked off beneath the dinner table was over the edge of acceptability, even to her parents.

Jennifer had a more practical suggestion. She said quietly, so that her parents couldn't possibly hear (she wouldn't be surprised if her mother was trying to listen in). "I could help bring it down now, if you want."

Nicholas opened his eyes with that remark. He could feel his heart begin to pound at the thought of what she might be suggesting. "What do you mean?" he asked, equally quietly.

Jennifer leaned in close to him while grasping and tugging the shaft of his cock in her hand. "I mean, I can do what I've done for you, you know, like other times."

Nicholas could feel some sweat on his brow along with a further swelling within the tight grip of her little hand. "Right here?! In your living room?" He was not about to turn down what he had been waiting weeks to experience, but "Your parents are right in the next room."

"Shhhhhhh," she admonished. His voice had gotten louder. "They won't come in here for awhile. You heard daddy. I know them. They're going to leave us alone." She slid her clenched fist up and down the shaft. It felt really nice in her hand. She had felt it many times through his slacks, but it was a lot better with her fist fully wrapped around the naked shaft, feeling the skin of his stiff, hard cock.

Nicholas could feel his legs getting weak. Jennifer was finally, for the first time, using her hand on his bare cock. Her fingers felt so good. Her fingers had always felt good, but it was so much more intimate, more personal, more erotic, to feel her actual hand grasping and stroking his bare cock, skin to skin. She even brought her other hand into play, using the tips of the fingers of her left hand to trace little circles around the swollen bulb of the head. She could tell that she can now do so much more with his cock out of his pants.

Jennifer gazed in affection and arousal at the sight of his hard pecker. It seemed so big when she held it this way. She could easily circle the entire thing within the palm of her hand, but it still poked well out past her fist, and its hardness felt so strong, so masculine, so powerful in her girlish clenched fist.

She also liked the softness she felt with the fingers of her left hand. The knob looked so powerful, even angry; this big red engorged bulb, but it was in fact very soft and smooth, and even vulnerable with the little pee slit cutting down the middle. She felt an urge to kiss it.

"Wait," Nicholas gasped. He was getting close. He knew it wouldn't take long. He had been in a state of arousal for so long already. But he realized a very significant problem. He whispered, "Jennie, I can't do it here. I'll, um, you know, I'll make a big mess." Mrs. Taylor's playfulness would not extend to leaving cum stains on her furniture and carpet.

They both looked around the room. There really wasn't anything they could use. Mrs. Taylor had taken the clean napkins with her when she took the hors d'oeuvres back to the kitchen. They still had the two napkins they had used themselves, but just these two looked to be too little to catch and hold everything.

Nicholas suggested, "My shirt, we can use my shirt." Mrs. Taylor had left it draped over the arm of the couch.

Jennifer rejected that idea. "No way! I'm not going to let you get that all messed up. How would you explain to your mother how it got all wet? And, don't you think my parents will notice it?"

"My underwear." This seemed to be a very reasonable suggestion. It was what they had been using by default on most of their dates. It would be a bit uncomfortable to put them on when they were all wet and slimy, but he wouldn't mind. The sacrifice would be well worth it.

Jennifer, however, vetoed this idea as well. "I am not going to have you go home in wet underwear again; not on this special night. And, besides, my mother and father will notice it when you get dressed." She had a better idea; one that she was already thinking about anyway.

She got down on her knees.

"Jennie, no, stop." Nicholas instantly could see what she had in mind. On the one hand, it was a great, intensely erotic idea. The few times she had placed her lips on his cock through his pants were moments of fantasizing about this precise experience. It was now going to come true. But, "what if they walk in here?" he whispered, hopefully not too loud. There simply was no way her father or even her mother would find it acceptable for their daughter to be giving him a blow job in their living room.

Jennifer, however, would no longer be denied. "This way you won't leave any mess. You just be quiet."

Nicholas's eyes widened with shock and delight as he saw Jennifer bring her young pretty face down onto his cock. He sighed with intense pleasure. He couldn't help himself as he felt her lips wrap around his cock and her tongue touch the head. The good news was that he knew he wouldn't last long. She would not have to do this for long. He placed his hands affectionately on her head, stroking her hair as she stroked his cock with her mouth.

The pleasure was intense. The inside of her mouth was so warm, so soft, so wet. Her tongue danced around his cock, licking and lapping at the head, as her tight lips massaged the stem, working their way up and down the shaft. He began to gently thrust his lips forward and backward, moving his cock in and out of her mouth as she raised and lowered her head along the shaft, sucking with her mouth and licking with her tongue, her parents just a few feet around the corner.

He quickly exploded his loads of cum. Waves of red heat swept across his body as the jism gushed from his cock. It was quite a bit. Definitely more than usual, and his young body usually spewed quite a bit, causing such a mess in his pants that it leaked all the way through. He closed his eyes and tenderly held onto her head as he spurted his sticky gobs of goo into her mouth.

She had herself been wondering what this would be like, particularly the times when she had used her lips on him through his pants and his cum had seeped all the way through. As she felt the moisture against her lips she had wondered what it would taste like. She thought that it did in fact smell kind of nice; a sort of fresh, fruity, smell.

She found now that it tasted fine. She was surprised at how salty it was, but it really wasn't bad. It was also so nice to be doing this for him and, it was as well more than just a little bit exciting. She was sucking off Nicky while her parents were just around the corner. As her mouth filled up with his wetness, she could feel her own wetness soaking out between her thighs.

However, the mass of his eruptions was more than she had expected. As soon as the first blast smacked against the back of her mouth she tried to swallow it down but it was rather thick and viscous. It didn't swallow easily, and wad after wad kept gushing in behind it. Rather than continuing to try to swallow, she concentrated instead on just keeping his cock head fully enclosed in her mouth so as to not allow any of the gism to drip out and onto her chin, breasts, or even worse, the carpet, which she knew had indeed been freshly cleaned just prior to Nicholas's arrival.