Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas looked intently for quite some time, not noticing that the room was actually silent as he studied her cunt. He eventually snapped out of his reverie when he realized how unusual it was to be staring at the bare cunt of his girlfriend's mother, particularly when he had not yet even seen his girlfriend's. A comment of Mr. Taylor also helped him to break his gaze.

"Your mother still looks good to me, Jennie, after all of these years." Normally, a daughter would be happy to hear her father compliment his mother like this. She might even add that, yes, mother was indeed very pretty. But, when your mother has her legs parted so that you could see her naked cunt, Jennifer was not particularly comfortable joining her father's accolade. Jennifer instead just bent her head and placed her hand on her forehead in disgruntlement.

Mr. Taylor misunderstood her behavior. "Jennie, don't be upset. Yours will be as attractive as your mother's someday."

Jennifer's face turned beet red with embarrassment, as well as annoyance. It was comments such as this that she had heard throughout her childhood, over and over, and it made her feel so self-conscious.

Mrs. Taylor ended this conversation by closing her thighs and standing up. Nicholas now watched openly as her breasts bounced and jiggled with her movement. Mrs. Taylor smiled at him, letting him know that this was perfectly fine with her. "Well, I better get back to the kitchen. I don't want anything to burn. I'm afraid that I am running late and it won't be ready for quite some time yet." She headed back to the kitchen.

Nicholas's eyes followed her as she was leaving the room. He first tracked the weaving and bobbling of her breasts, but when she passed him she stopped, looked down to the floor, and said, "Well, my goodness, who dropped this napkin here. We certainly can't have that." She then bent over from the waist, keeping her legs largely straight.

There was no way Nicholas was going to miss this. The lips of her cunt came fully into view as she bent over: a soft, juicy mound of flesh, parted by the thick flaps and folds of the layered lips of her cunt. And, her butt cheeks swelled with the stretching, providing a nice attractive view of her delectable round mounds. They even parted somewhat, providing a little quick peek down into the brown crevice and the red furrows of her rosebud. Nicholas knew what he would be thinking of tonight when he was alone in his bedroom, but then quickly rejected that thought. How could even think of replacing fantasies of Jennifer with fantasies of her mother. That just wasn't right.

Mr. Taylor pretended to scold her. "Now, you quit that, mother, you know we have a guest here." Mrs. Taylor looked back, winked at Nicholas, giggled, straightened up, and went into the kitchen.

When her mother first bent over, Jennifer quickly turned toward Nicholas, but her eyes then made contact with the thick, long penis hanging from her father just inches away from her face. 'Goodness, the head on that thing is so big,' she thought. As her father noticed the enticing posture of her mother, Jennifer perceived a bit of subtle movement in his penis, perhaps even a little swelling. She rolled her eyes in frustration and tried to focus her attention on Nicholas's face, although the bulbous tube of flesh in her peripheral vision was rather hard to ignore.

However, looking at Nicholas was not an effective way to ignore her mother's exhibitionistic display, as it was clear that he was enjoying the show. She could see his eyes widen in interest as her mother displayed her rear end. She wondered if perhaps she should just fight fire with fire. She was not about to let her mother steal her boyfriend's attention. She certainly had to do something about this. She announced to Nicholas, "I'll be right back." She got up and went into the kitchen to talk to her.

Nicholas was taken aback by the sudden exclamation and departure of Jennifer. He was worried that she was angry at him for staring at her mother's cunt. He couldn't blame her. If her mother had been wearing a dress with deep cleavage, or a skirt that rose up her thighs, he would have been very careful not to get caught stealing glances. He knew that girls didn't like it when you noticed women in revealing outfits, particularly when you were on a date with them. Perhaps it was much worse if it was the mother. Many girls didn't get along well with their mothers.

But, in this case, her mother had even insisted on it, and how could a guy ignore a completely naked woman who was bending over in front of him? This was social etiquette that his own parents had not adequately prepared him for.

He felt Mr. Taylor's hand pat him on the shoulder. Mr. Taylor sensed his befuddlement. "Don't worry son, she won't be upset for long." He moved around and took his daughter's place on the couch. Nicholas found it a bit uncomfortable to be sitting next to a naked man, his limp penis resting on his thick, hairy balls. Nicholas took only a very brief glance. This was an area of etiquette with which he was very familiar. You keep your eyes up while in showers and at urinals. However, he had looked long enough to again notice how big he was. The usual feeling of jealousy washed over him. As a boy he had even tried some of those contraptions to lengthen his penis. None of them worked.

"Does it make you uncomfortable, Nicholas, to have Mrs. Taylor and myself not wearing any clothes?"

"No sir, it's fine, really, it's your house and I certainly respect your lifestyle."

Mr. Taylor laughed. It wasn't a very good effort at lying. "You can be honest with me, Nicholas. I know that the first time a person is around nudists it can be very awkward. It must be particularly difficult for you, with us being the parents of your girlfriend."

"Well, yes sir, actually, it's a little surprising, to say the least."

"Yes, I imagine it is. And I suspect that it doesn't really help to have the little woman be so provocative about it."

Nicholas wasn't too sure what he should, or shouldn't, say in response to that. "Well, your wife is certainly an attractive woman, Mr. Taylor." Mr. Taylor smiled and Nicholas quickly added. "I mean, uh, with all due respect sir. I wasn't actually suggesting." Mr. Taylor cut him off.

"Don't you worry about it, son. Don't you be concerned about noticing the attractiveness of my wife. She has a great body and I know she gets flirtatious. Heck, she has really played with the heads of some of our friends. It's just good fun, although the other wives sometimes don't appreciate it. I remember." He stopped himself. "Well, I really shouldn't talk about that."

"Well, hey, thanks Mr. Taylor. I appreciate you saying this. I was kind of uncomfortable there, at times."

He chucked. "She can get you going, can't she. I am sorry though that Jennifer finds it so objectionable. Her sister wasn't nearly so insecure. Heck, I recall that at least two of her boyfriends also disrobed once they arrived."

"They did that?!" Nicholas really couldn't imagine doing anything like that.

"Sure, why not. These young men, like yourself, were old enough to make such a decision. In fact, as I recall, Patty may have even met one of them at a nudist camp. It certainly helps getting over that first awkward time together, you know, when you're alone, if you've already seen each other's bodies." Mr. Taylor laughed as he imagined what it would have been like for him to have met Melinda for the first time at a nudist camp. He had to suppress that thought though, as it also brought back memories of their first time naked together, and that memory was flooded with sexual tension and imagery.

That was, frankly, a major reason that Nicholas would be uncomfortable with taking his clothes off now. His erection had largely dissipated during his conversation with Mr. Taylor, but it would certainly return if Jennifer was standing naked in front of him. He had been trying for weeks to get her to take off some clothes, to let him at least see something. Just the thought of her taking off her clothes was enough to get him aroused. He was quiet for a bit as he imagined how nice that would be. Mr. Taylor was quiet as well, trying to distract himself from thinking any further about that first night with Melinda.

In the meantime, Jennifer was making some progress with her mother. Mrs. Taylor knew that she could at times be excessively provocative when she was naked. As Mr. Taylor suggested, some of her friends had even complained to her about it. She had always apologized. It was a sincere apology as she would be more careful in the future, at least to those who complained. She had also been honestly trying to help Nicholas relax by being quite open about the sexual nature of the situation. She did feel that the best way to overcome your insecurities is to face them directly. She apologized to Jennifer though for failing to appreciate how uncomfortable this might be for her. Nevertheless, she knew that Jennifer was upset in part because she was herself too inhibited, too uptight, about her own body.

"Honey, I am sorry. I won't tease Nicholas any further. I want you to know that I really did not mean any harm."

"Mother, I know. It's just that, well, Nicholas and I, well, like I said, we haven't gone that far yet."

"You haven't done anything with him at all?" Mrs. Taylor always believed in talking openly about things, including sex. She was as open with her speech as she was with her body.

"Mother, I won't get into the details. We've done things, but always with our clothes on."

Her mother replied, "Well, that couldn't have been much fun."

Jennifer scowled.

"Oops, I'm sorry. In fact, I'm sure it was great fun. You know, sometimes being naked all the time can take the excitement out of it. It's not like Stanley is ever surprised or is seeing anything new when I walk into the bedroom naked. I remember one time that we in fact did it with our clothes on. It took quite a bit longer. You know, that frotteurism thing."

"Mother, I really don't need to hear your details either."

"Well, I'm just saying you're right and I was wrong. I'm sure your sex life is really satisfying and healthy. In any case, it's not for me to judge."

"Thank you, mother." It was very nice of her mother to accede this point, although in all honesty her sex life with Nicholas was not really fully satisfying and probably not healthy. I mean, giving him oral sex through his slacks?

"However, don't you think that you would be much more comfortable now with Nicholas if you had already been naked together?"

Jennifer knew she was right about that, but that hardly seemed to be the point. "Well, sure, but we aren't ready for that yet. Here we are, not yet ready to see each other naked but we have to see you and dad naked? I have to see you naked with him? Holy cow, mother!" "Is that my fault? How long have you been dating?"

Jennifer admitted, reluctantly, "Four months."

"Four months?!" She couldn't believe it. "And you still haven't shown him your titties?!"

"Mother, not so loud."

"I'm sorry dear, but my goodness. What are you waiting for? Are you hoping that the wind will blow off your clothes?"

"Very funny," Jennifer replied.

Mrs. Taylor then had a thought that concerned her. "Oh my, is it the case that Nicholas doesn't want to? Does he have some sort of moral objection? Oh my goodness, Jennifer, I am so sorry if that is true." She was sincerely concerned that perhaps they might now be scaring her beau away if that was the case, although ultimately she would figure that he was probably not the right boy for their child if he was in fact so inhibited. But, it didn't matter, as that was not in fact the issue.

"No, no. He wants to do it. He's asked, in different ways, many times, for a long time."

"Well, then, honey, what is the problem?" Another possibility entered her mind. "You don't find him attractive. You don't want to do it with him?"

"No, no. I think he's great. I've thought about it a lot. I like him a lot. It's, um, it's really me. I'm just not ready, myself."

Mrs. Taylor had some difficulty processing this. She had been herself ready at a much younger age than Jennifer. And, besides, with the open nudity in the household, how could Jennifer be so uncomfortable, so insecure? She would have expected the opposite, like what happened with Patty. Patty at times seemed to relish the nudity. Frankly, she had herself at times become uncomfortable when Patty attended one of their gatherings. Patty was a very pretty girl, and with a much more youthful figure than her own. Her breasts were about as large as hers, which was saying a lot, and they were certainly firmer. She could see that the eyes of everyone would be drawn to Patty and away from her. She would at times feel quite jealous. She knew she was an exhibitionist, and didn't like it when she wasn't the center of attention.

It just dawned on her. Perhaps that was it? She had never really thought this through.

It's not unusual for a second child to have a problem that complements the first. Perhaps Jennifer was having difficulty in part because Patty was so at ease. Perhaps Jennifer was having difficulty because she felt intimidated by the apparent ease and comfort of Patty and, she had to admit, herself. She spoke warmly and quite softly, "Honey, why are you so reluctant to let him see you?"

Jennifer sighed. "I honestly don't know, mother. Many times I have thought I would be ready, but each time I just got so nervous, so scared."

"But why? You're a very pretty, very attractive girl."

Jennifer looked away from her mother and fidgeted. "No I'm not, not like you and Patty."

Maybe that was it? At least part of it? Mrs. Taylor knew that she liked to show off her good figure and looks. Patty was even more attractive. She did notice that Jennifer had chosen an evening in which Patty would be unlikely to visit. Maybe all that showing off over the years helped to make Jennifer feel insecure about her own looks, her own attractiveness. "Oh, honey, don't ever say anything like that. You're beautiful. You're a very." Jennifer cut her off.

"I saw how he looked at you. I've seen how lots of guys have looked at you and Patty. None of them ever looked at me like that."

"Well, honey, it was because you were too young for such things. It's different now. You're ready now, and, believe me, Nicholas's eyes will pop out when he sees you!" Mrs. Taylor had to laugh at the thought of that. She wished she could be there to see it.

"But, what if they don't? Mother, do you have any idea what it's like to be standing there with no clothes and nobody seems to even notice or care? Would you like it if father wasn't interested in you? If his eyes always followed the other woman in the room? Even when that Alfred boy was here, he just kept looking at you."

Alfred was a son of a friend of the family. Jennifer at one point had a crush on him. Mrs. Taylor did remember that evening. Alfred kept following her around like a hungry puppy. She hadn't minded. She in fact enjoyed it. She did like to flirt and tease. She hadn't thought that it would affect Jennifer in any way.

"Honey, I promise that Nicholas will pay no attention to me once he sees you."

"Really? Do you think so?"

Mrs. Taylor had another brainstorm. Despite all Jennifer's protestations over this evening, perhaps the truth was really quite different. Perhaps she had in fact invited Nicholas over to help her overcome her insecurities. Maybe not consciously, but perhaps at some level. Like any daughter, she needed the support of her family, and what better support could this family provide than help with becoming naked? She had made the suggestion earlier as a teasing joke, but now it seemed like a seriously good idea. "What could be better than tonight?"

This time Jennifer didn't immediately object. Instead, her face flushed and her heart fluttered. "Mother, not now, not with you and daddy here. That just doesn't seem right."

"I will get your father out of the room, and we will stay in the kitchen until you're ready." She would much rather be there. She really would enjoy seeing Nicholas's face. It was like her daughter's special coming out party. What mother wouldn't want to be there for that? But, she did appreciate that her daughter should have some privacy.

"Oh, mother, I really don't know." Jennifer was very ambivalent, but she had to admit to herself that the thought was no longer out of the question. She did admire how her mother and sister were so comfortable with their bodies. She knew that she wanted very much to be naked with Nicholas, that she had wanted to break the ice so many times before, but she had felt so insecure about it. Perhaps this was in fact a good time, a good way, to cross the threshold. It would be really helpful in getting comfortable in being naked with him now because it wouldn't have all of the charged atmosphere and anxieties of it being for anything sexual. She couldn't believe that she was actually thinking of doing this!

Her mother attempted to reassure her. "Honey, I know it's difficult the first time. If you feel that you're not ready yet, then that's fine. I don't want you to feel pressured into it."

"No, no, I don't feel that way." Jennifer didn't feel pressured. It was more like it was something she really wanted to do but had been so very ambivalent and afraid to do. She felt like she was a young girl again, afraid to jump in the pool or was feeling insecure about her first bra. Her parents had always been helpful and supportive then (actually, only her mother was involved with her insecurities about the bra). She said quietly but determinedly, "Alright, I'll do it."

"Oh Jennie!" her mother exclaimed. "I'm so proud of you. C'mon now, let's get those things off." Jennifer's mother reached out and turned Jennifer around to help her get undressed.

Jennifer would have preferred to remove her own clothes, but her mother's direct involvement was helpful in not veering from the decision. Jennifer in fact hesitated herself. As she started to undress she felt her ambivalence swing in the other direction. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. Nicholas had been repeatedly trying to get her to undress on a date, but maybe he would not want it to happen this way, at least not the first time. What if he was so shocked or offended that he just got up and left?

Her mother, however, just plowed on. She undid the back of the dress and, with one swift, smooth motion, pulled it down. Jennifer was now standing in the kitchen, wearing only a bra and panties, her lovely new dress at her ankles.

It was only when Jennifer was left with her bra and panties that Mrs. Taylor hesitated, but, it was not because of any ambivalence. It was instead to pause in admiration. "Sweetie, you have such a nice figure." She carefully folded the dress and placed it on the counter. "I wish I still had a figure like yours and, oh my, I would die for that derriere."

"Mother," Jennifer complained. She was embarrassed by this, but this time she also appreciated the compliment. Her mother could be lying just to boost her morale. Mothers were known to do that, telling their daughters how pretty they were, but she didn't think so in this case. She knew she had a cute bottom. That was one feature she often admired herself when she got dressed in front of a mirror. She liked to buy skirts and jeans that complimented her fanny. "Oh my!" she exclaimed in apprehension as she felt her mother draw down her panties. She put her hands in front of her eyes, feeling self-conscious to be standing in their kitchen with her panties now at her ankles.

Her mother, however, hesitated no further. She even pulled on Jennifer's ankle to get her to step out of the panties. Once they were entirely removed she stood up and unclasped her bra. Jennifer instinctively grasped the cups of the bra against her breasts, but her mother would have none of that. She turned Jennifer around to face her. She looked Jennifer in the eyes as she warmly but firmly took Jennifer's hands in her own to pull them away from her titties.