All Comments on 'Nicole's Gift, the First Time'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
shang40shang40about 8 years ago
It is the first

For Nicole, the first cock entering her matured and legal cunt and that's of her Dad and I am honored to post the first comment.

Daughter offering her virginity to her Dad is most courageous and full of love.

I wish every girl should offer herself to their Dad to get essence of love and incest.

I am anxiously waiting for my daughter to do it. Like him I always look at her smooth and creamy legs and round ass and also her boobs.

The first is always best in world.

Love you darling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

This fantasy is great! The whole incest thing is so taboo and hot, that it works. However I would NEVER do that with my dad. That's just wrong. Wrong. WRONG. Still the wrongness adds to the emotions and build up. It works in the authors favor. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story!

Thanks for writing this story, truly an enjoyable read! Is there going to be another chapter coming soon? Would really enjoy the further adventures of dad and daughter, while she's in college!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another great story, thanks HA

The subtitle of HA's tale is "a father gets a special gift from his virgin daughter," and he sure as fuck does. But his baby girl gets a special gift from her father as well. A big coochieful of warm creamy semen from her father's heavy loaded daddy-balls via his fat veiny daddy-dick. It's something lots and lots of dads are aching to give their darling young daughters, right up their tight little twats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
out fucking standing

your are beautiful great love your writing keep on trucking tenbears43 I'd; love to be that Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Great Story

I really enjoyed your story but it ended too soon! We need to learn what happens at dinner and beyond! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write more of this!

Thanks for the story! It was well written and concise, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A true love story!!

There was a lot of love and great sex here. The way it needed to be done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
her labia

I don't get it Were they thick or thin? Great story .

Terri18Terri18almost 8 years ago
Get her pregnant

Just as my dad did, but 2 years earlier on my birthday, I was not on birth control and I got pregnant within 2 weeks

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes you did... you took your hard, man sized cock, and stuck it in your little girls tiny pussy, and then pulled it out and then put it back in, over and over, faster and faster, and harder and harder, until you were reaming it out, and making her scream with passion. You made her into your own little cock hound, you bad boy. Oh yeah, mmmm,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sure, she's on the pill now...

which makes no sense to me, since she is still a virgin, but during Christmas Break, maybe she won't be. After all, she IS a woman now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous 12/09/18

The time to start on the pill is BEFORE you need it. That means that it makes perfect sense for a virgin to be on the pill, particularly if said virgin, like the one in this story, is seriously thinking about ... altering her condition, so to speak. My daughter gets the pill (or patch, or implant, or whatever) the minute she gets her doctor's approval, no questions asked (well, no answers required, at least -- I probably won't be able to keep myself from asking), and if she waits until after she starts having sex, there's going to be hell to pay. Not, mind you, because she's having sex, but because she's doing it irresponsibly.

Oh, and I liked the story. Unlikely, but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somehow, this story seems more than the "once and done" feeling which many of your stories seem to convey to me. Seems to me that once you jump into the water, the tendency is to keep swimming - even if not on an exclusive basis.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife told me of her dream to have her dad's ample cock deep inside her. It made me want to shoot my load when she described what happened. I came to realize that her pussy is deep enough to take his whole cock.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Go daddy. Yet another one of you outstanding stories . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...