Nicole's Gift, the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,212 Followers

"Wait..." she gasped. "I don't want to cum yet. I'm on the pill and I want you to cum inside me...I want us to cum together...same time."

I stood up and looked my daughter in the eyes, with me standing above her petite frame. We both had the same idea and we each leaned forward at the same time to press our lips against each other's. Our tongues met and wrestled in our mouths during this sensual kiss. I could feel her breathing heavily on me, and at the same time, I felt her hands move to undo my shirt. We continued kissing as her hands worked to undress me, with me helping her along the way.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as I ended the kiss, with both of us standing naked before each other. "This is a really big step in our relationship, and once we do it, we can never take it back."

Her eyes became filled with a look of complete sincerity. "Dad, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I want you to take my virginity and make me a woman."

I took her by the hand and led her to the center of my bed where she laid down comfortably with a look of calm on her face. She knew exactly what to do next as she lifted her knees and spread her legs open for me. I tried to be loving and gentle with her; rubbing the outer part of her delicate pussy, her thin labia, the sides of her crotch, and her clitoris. A few kisses too, to make sure she was ready. Judging by her soft moans and inner wetness, she was prepared.

When I knew she was ready, I positioned myself between her legs, with my penis fully erect, and used my fingers to guide my hard on towards her small vaginal opening.

The head of my cock rubbed against her labia, and that immediately caused a shivering reaction in her body. She reached down to spread herself further, and I pressed my cock against her flesh and began to enter her, causing her face to tighten and her eyes to squint. Unlike our earlier oral encounter, this was new territory for her. Something she had never done before, but was more than willing to experience. But I was concerned for her, like a good father should be, that this would be too much.

"Should I stop?" I asked, as my daughter continued grimacing in pain.

"Don't you dare," she moaned. "Keep going...it feels so good."

I gladly obliged my daughter's request and continued pushing my throbbing cock inside of her tiny opening. This time, I didn't stop until I went as far in as I could go, inch by inch, feeling just how tight her womanhood really was. Once I felt her body adjust to my size, I slowly began to make love to her. And the more faces she made and moans she released, the harder I ravished her delicate little body and vagina.

"Oh my god," she gasped loudly, her eyes squeezed shut. "I can't believe you're fucking me."

Those words sent a feeling of regret over me, that I was "fucking" her. But in the context in which she said it, it was clear that it was more than that. We made love. We fucked. It was both at the same time. Romantic, yet lustful. Her facial expressions and hard breathing spoke volumes as I continued thrusting inside of her little pussy.

"I'm close," she groaned a few minutes later. "I can feel an orgasm coming soon. Keep going. God..."

We both lost track of time. Our minds and bodies were overflowing with sexual pleasure from this incestuous coupling. Her arms wrapped tightly around my back, squeezing me, while she continued to squirm with every thrust I gave her. Her tight vaginal muscles suddenly came to life as I felt it pulsating. Her innocent young face twisted with pleasure as she clamped her teeth together and shut her eyes.

"Oh fuck!!" she cried, her eyes opening intensely as she looked in my eyes. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard!!"

She held my body tight as she had a massive orgasm while I was on top of her. In a situation like this, all I could do was fuck her harder until she came the way she wanted. Her cries were loud and high pitched. Our faces only inches apart and I observed her every facial reaction. Her voice was loud and it was hurting my ears, but for good reason. She was having a life changing orgasm.

When she calmed down, I shot several loads of my cum inside of her pussy. All the while, Nicole looked at me with a pleased expression. She was in a state of orgasmic bliss. And she was so happy that I had cum inside of her, feeling the same pleasures that she felt.

The best part was, we did it together.

***

Several minutes had passed after we had made love to each other. We laid side by side on my bed, looking at the ceiling, and enjoyed the special moment we shared together.

"That was unbelievable dad," she said as she turned her body to place her chin on my chest. "It was beyond anything I had ever expected."

"I know exactly what you mean. That's not something we ever should have done, ever. But I'm glad we did it."

"I'm so happy that I saved myself for you," she smiled. "I knew you were the right guy for me. Now if you don't mind, the fucking we had really worked up an appetite. I'll go warm up dinner and I'll call you when it's ready."

She got out of bed naked and walked right past her gown which was still on the floor. Her bare backside, her cute little ass, was on full display. With each step, her little round butt cheeks swayed from side to side.

"Nicole, you forgot your clothes..." I said to remind her.

She turned around and smiled again, "I think we're officially past the point of needing to wear clothes around each other. And when you come downstairs for dinner, I expect you to stay naked. Trust me, I've got a really fun idea."

There was a mischievous look on her face and she gave me a wink, then blew a kiss. She also playfully stuck her tongue out, which she did sometimes to tease me, but now, her tongue had an entirely new meaning.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12