All Comments on 'Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
is dale your brother

it like dale was the girls top choice.dale first this and that.it look like di plan and got dale and ed was a standby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmmmmm....

`

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great story!

I liked all your stories, I can only say I hope to read more of them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn!

Rediculously hot! Thank you nikki for that.

I felt a little bad for Ed in this one.. sorta got put on the back burner once dale got his hits in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steaming Hot!

Very Hot Nikki. Have a sister whom I would love to show some loving to. She is coming to spend the next weekend, and if i can get her to read this, I know a long 'standing' dream will come true. And if this does not, nothing will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Very good stuff but I kinda feel bad for Ed, though. *sniffing* I'm big fan of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great stuff

never had a sister but if i did i wish she was like this. Great story well written and kept me coming back to finish. Loved that this story was long too. really let's you get into the characters.

David48David48over 17 years ago
fed up

Are the anons just scared or what? Great story Nikki and more power to you. Now...bring on the moms and dads!

RufusTRufusTover 17 years ago
Another awesome story ...

Great writing style, hot content and appropriately super kinky. I can't believe, though that anyone could feel sorry for Ed. Two hot girls fucking him (and each other) pretty much all the time ... my heart bleeds for his terrible misfortune! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a tale!

nikki,

Your tales are just too hot! Please keep writing those incest tales. They're just the best.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 17 years ago
WOW!!

Very good well written tale. Just the right length and content. I would finish it there and start something new. I think that there was one mistake over the boy's names but otherwise the proof reading is first class.

Innerworld5555Innerworld5555almost 17 years ago
So hot!!!

I've been reading your story all afternoon ... perfect!! Very kinky and very exciting. I'm soaked because of you. Thank you for pleasing me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are always excellent and this is no exception. Now - where do mum and dad fit into the scene???

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
loved it

Nikki this story was so hot, my cock stayed hard through the whole thing, I wish I could fuck my sister like that all the time

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Incredibly depraved . . .

. . . the naughtiest and dirtiest story I've ever read. Also the hottest. I loved it!! Nikki is one amazing writer and one naughty little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
............

im disopointed..................................................................................only bout the fact tht there isnt a 15 on the voting scale, keep in mind it is hard to get a 4 outta me and this is my second 5.....but in my books it is a 15 ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was good right up untill fale came in

You fucked it up by having her fuck dale as well as ed.

This is brother sister incest stick to the brother Her brother.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Wow

Quite possibly the best story line I've ever read at literotica ! thank you soo much keep writing I'm looking forward to it

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
i love your nasty mind

nikki !! i have read 2 of your essays,,,,love that they are long....i really get into the characters,,,keep it up,,,looking forward to more!! u keep my heat index high!!

thank you!!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
red hot story

I'm gonna try some anal next time Sis and I get it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the really really best

I love you Nikki. This is absolutely the best incest/bi story on this site and one of the best written. I too noticed the slip up with the names, and "phase" should be "faze," but what the hell. I was almost continuously hard and continually absorbed in the story. Great job!

John in Los Altos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY nice reading

I have enjoyed every story you have on here. Nice and long and well written. I am Anonymous ONLY to protect the innocent ;-) Please keep the stories cumming..... (See what I did there heehhe) Look forward to the next story in the list I want to read......

Some of what you write sounds too first hand to NOT be. But that is cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

It is very refreshing to me to see a good female writer on Literotica. Not to say there are no other good female writers here. Just that there so few female writers here when the vast majority are male. I also enjoyed your stories because it is interesting seeing it from the female perspective. Thank you. You made my evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wowie!

Got all hot and bothered reading this! Excellently done and fun to read! Just wondering how much of writer Nikki is in story Nic? (evil grin) Another chapter please! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I loved it. Now maybe another chapter where they all move in together and manage to keep the sibling love secret from the world, or maybe not...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The author read my mind

Reading this was like a fantasy coming true for me. What a turn-on. I would like to read the happily-ever-after story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Truly wonderful!!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 12 years ago
Wow

By far the best I've read so far amazing please keep up the exallent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would have

Would have given it a ten if I could have. it made me cum in my panties

CACTUS462CACTUS462about 11 years ago
hot HOT HOT HOT

this story was HOT HOT HOT from start to finish...5 *

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER IS IF THE GUY'S JACKED EACH OTHER OFF OR BETTER GAVE EACH OTHER A BLOW JOB.

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ONE WRITES ABOUT GIRLS DOING EACH OTHER IN THREE WAYS BUT NOT ABOUT THE BOYS. WHAT A DOUBLE STANDARD. I ENJOY HAVING A COCK IN ME MOUTH OR MY ASS.

gemman1gemman1almost 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Your story telling is so HOT... kept me hard for entire two stories.. Keep up the good work....

highway61ahighway61aover 10 years ago
Nikki is soo hot

Nikki -- mmmm -- we all want you

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Any More?

A bit long, but Wonderful! Ed should have a great time with Dale back in uni. Maybe tell us some of that tale, nikki. And Dale would come home and join in during term breaks, holidays, etc.Be careful, though - once you called Dale, Ed.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I will answer Tucson, it is because most readers don't go for boys on boys.

I don't condemn it, I just don't care for it. An occasional mutual masturbation does not really bother me but I just don't get anything off male/male sex. They have a section for that. I am not all for straight (pun not intended) lesbian sex, either, although female/female sex is good when mixed in with male/female. I do really like mom/daughter sex when it is a first time for either one of them following mother/son sex, I think that is quite hot. Just one man's opinion. Live and let live is my motto.

Good story, nikki. These two girls are quite hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Squirting

Let's all try to stick to reality here. It makes for a more believable story.

"Squirting", like it or not, is the woman pissing. Women DO NOT ejaculate. The only thing their vagina produces is Bartholin fluid and a mucous like lubricant. Neither of them in enough quantity to "squirt".

The more realistic the story, the more erotic. As soon as you cross over the line of realistic and "fairy tale" it starts to become a farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
squirting

Squirting is NOT peeing urine. It is a different fluid, different consistency and even the scent is clearly not urine. For me, it tastes different than my regular cum. I, like Nikki, only squirt during oral sex and not during vaginal intercourse.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 10 years ago

Brilliantly written and incredibly hot - have yet to get tired of reading it.

Some girls really are squirters too.....Delicious :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
whore

it s only a fucking whore story ,shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So so

It was hot yes but it was extremely drawn out. I skipped ahead so much and was eventually too bored to even be able to finish the last two pages. Sorry but some parts were good and I do like the idea of her fucking everyone like that

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Wow

Well Nikki very good story. You either have a vivid imagination or is this from real life experiences now off to read some more of your tales.

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
So freakin' hot.

Jeez Nikki. Read both chapters and was totally turned on from begining to end. Very well written and the detailed descriptions were awesome. Need to read more of your stories now. Thanks for sharing. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

so ed was just a side character it was just dale this, dale that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Delftsejongen

This is an unbelievably erotic story, not a 'Prevention Manual' anyone reading this should have the knowledge and if they don't, their parents and schools did a horrible job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HATED DALE

It should have been more of Ed......HATED DALE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXTREMELY HOTT!!

I did my sister once and it was just a quickie. I had a 12 year affair with my daughter and she likes it all 3 holes. The first time she asked me to fuck her in the butt I was thrilled. So tight & wonderful! Mostly she just started by sucking me to full seven and a quarter inch hardness and I would pound her pussy till we both came. I am fixed so no worries there. She is multi-orgasmic, once came 15 times while I banged away at her.

dk519dk519almost 9 years ago
Decent

Ch. 2 seemed to drag on a bit. It got repetitive and became a tough read. But I did enjoy the story and the concept. It probably could've been compressed to about 3 pages to get the point across. We got a lot of description of Di and Nik's encounters and it was draining to read after a while. After one or two descriptive encounters, it's better to either introduce something new, or just elude to the encounter happening and move forward with the story.

Thank you for the story. I will try to read more of yours. BTW, Ch 1 got 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much

Too much Dale and a little too much Di for me. These characters took too much from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luv it!

Luv the idea of seeing this unfold (like a fly on the wall).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty good series

but didn't need to be sooo long

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
BROTHER-SISTER INCEST - - - SISTER BROTHER INCEST

Combo of incest in a nice story telling way. Gave you five stars.

maxungarmaxungarabout 8 years ago
One of the very best!

What a great story and so well written. Kept me completely engaged. The trysts you write about are quite similar to my fantasies with my sister and her friend with her brother. Just perfect for me. What a great wank story. I've read nearly every bro-sis incest story here over the past several years, and this one is in my top 2. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too long for me !! Became boring ..

Too long !! Short and to the point,please... 😌😴

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars plus

Loved it, and helped me thru 2 beautiful orgasms, spurting my jizm further than ever before and wishing she was my sister. Keep up the good work.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
My cock hurts from being hard

great series....6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I had to rub one out while I was reading this. The role playing was especially hot.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Great story BUT

Loved it but when you added Di's brother Paul into the story I said great a double Incest act. Wrong, it was more like boyfriend swapping. Di wanted Paul so much, I thought she would drop Ed so Nikki could have him permanently I was slight more than pissed off when Paul fucked Nikki. After that I just when with the flow of the story. I just felt sorry for Ed. Other than that good overall story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Great Story .. I couldn't stop reading

drrtyminddrrtymindover 7 years ago
Nikki_2021 remains the Best of Literotica

You never fail to deliver. I basically read exclusively your stuff these days, because the quality is so far above everything else one finds here. This one (Ch.1 AND 2) kept me on the edge of my seat over the course of 5 days, and I definitely... ahem... participated along with the narrative more times than I can count.

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nikki it's been a dry spell

I usually keep to short stories and pics to get off but I took to read to try to find something new. I came across your story read the first page and had to go back to the beginning. I love how your stories ebb and flow I was right there wanting to finish then you slowed things down again. I'll look for your name again in the lists, one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Thanks for helping me get a good nights sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn...

I don't understand some of these negative comments. I loved it! So fucking hot. What a great fantasy. I love your dirty mind... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I never leave comments, but.........

I thought the story was beyond hot and very well- written. It flowed, it had a solid plot, and it turned me on. I'll definitely be looking for more work by this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You always do such a good job of leaving us wanting more. Can I please have more

NewGuyMichNewGuyMichover 5 years ago
5 stars

*collapses*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very hot but a little far fetched. Fortunately they didn`t have a dog or they would have fucked him too.

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 5 years ago
Pull out?

I like stories where they cum in the pussy! Nothing like a good creampie or sloppy seconds.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Mad

A bit too frantic for me but good fun.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Lots of suckingl and fucking but the incest was great,,,, love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Memories

Brings me back to when my brother and I would fool around with each other. I was always mesmerized by the huge boners he'd get with his huge thick dick, and fantasized about him fucking me, but feared he'd stretch my young pussy too much, so I'd get off by letting him rub his huge knob on my clit, then he'd grab his big dick and jack & spurt his cum in my panties and pussy hair! So erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had everything

DP, anal, incest, girl girl and first time. Home run. Believable story line and well written. Thanks for a great story.

EpididymisEpididymisalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I stayed hard the whole time I was reading it. I couldn’t put it down except to jack off and then start back up again. I haven’t cum so much in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fantastic story, believable characters, first time, coming of age, bi girls, incest, the whole 9 yards. Well written, good pace, dirty and sexy without being overly "porn".

I'm now wishing that I'd had the chance to further a relationship with my sister.

the same experiences would have been sensational. Looking forward to reading more, allot more. Thankyou very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think a good follow up is that maybe perhaps the girls get pregnant by their own brothers, but they live with each others brothers to keep up a proper appearance. Even perhaps going so far as that every time they get knocked up its from their respective brothers each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing !!!!

Barest1Barest1about 2 years ago

Nikki, you are an erotic genius! I love the way your mind works! ❤️❤️❤️🍆🍆🍆

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Really LOVE yr stories Nikki. I love they have the right amount of kink…..I’d love to be in any of the girls positions……literally lol perfect fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've only read chapter 2 so far. Silly, I know, but it was the one Literotica flagged up. You are an incredibly talented writer. Can't help wondering if you really are female. Would like to believe you are, but have my doubts. Either way, though, you know what it takes to craft a great incest story. Unlike some of those that have commented, I like longer stories, even though they tie up time I can't really spare; it's long slow build ups that make for the best sex, in life and in fiction. Did I miss it though; I don't recall either Ed or Dale coming in their sister's vaginas. I have to say that was what I was waiting and hoping for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it but the girls needed a few vaginal creampies

frankrosfrankrosover 1 year ago

Loved it but i think it would have been hot to have Ed and Dale suck each others cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sucking fucking hot. Beautiful incestuous sex, I have six half sisters and have fucked them all at various times, one on one, two on one. One afternoon I fucked four of them together, sucking one while fucking another. They invited three of their best friends over that night and we had an orgy of sucking and fucking our brains out. Fucking fabulous. Your stories are so fucking hot nikki.

SraulersSraulers11 months ago

Well-written as usual, but Ed became an afterthought once Dale was introduced. Would have like it better without Dale and the swapping.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic!

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Highly improbable, yet it certainly checked all my boxes. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just read this again along with one of my sisters and my live in fuck buddy and her sister. We all absolutely love incest, it the best sex. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating one while fucking another, then swapping. Sometimes I even finger fuck a third, just wallowing in cunt and cunt juice. Just getting drunk on cunt juice get me so sexed up, I never want it to stop, we all just keep at it till we pass out from the insane levels sexual pleasure we generate, ready to go again as soon as we recover. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

excellent, more please

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

5 stars,but way too.long. Too much duplication, but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story swerved into 2 dudes sharing 2 women. It got worse when the 2 dudes were running trains. I had to skim read bc it became harsh. It was homo.

Jazzfan1985Jazzfan1985about 2 months ago

Awesome story, I loved it!

GofannonGofannon20 days ago

This is the hottest series I have ever read! And I’ve been reading erotica for many years! Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES