All Comments on 'Nikki Works with Charlize'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Spider1Spider1over 18 years ago
Charlize Finally!

I love Charlize. I've been hoping somebody would do a story with her. Very nice effort. Wish she and Heather and Nikki would have gotten into a nasty threesome with toys, etc. Still, I liked it all the same.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

This was a great story extremely erotic story but it could of done with a nice threesome after charlize watched heather & nikki fucking in charlize trailer perhaps in the next chapter?

AioriaAioriaover 18 years ago
My Hero

I love Charlize and i have to say that you sound great to. i'll add you to my list and hope you write others about her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nikki works with Charlize

You did it again. It was a wonderful story and some quality time well spent. I can't believe you can be so marvelous at telling a story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much. Hector "mybettyd@webtv.net".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Job!!

GREAT JOB!!! What else can one say?

It's a talent, writing stories like that.

All I can say is: GREAT JOB, GREAT JOB!!!AMAZING!

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18almost 18 years ago
Sucking Charlize--A Dream!

Charlize is SO gorgeous and your descriptions of F on F lovemaking made me SO hard. Thanks for the hot description of a dream both sexes can share!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
2 Different Lez Connects = HOT!

My god. How WONDERFUL it musta been 2 initi8 AEON FLUX in2 the world of G-G Luv! She's SO effin' HOT. & the lil redhead sounded cute 2! If only LIFE were like this, eh? If it were I would want the video of this story, U see! Mmm. Oh, the 3sum idea recomended by others is a good idea, altho 3sums Rarely live up to expectation,in my experiences. sigh.

U write very well, Nikki ! Keep doing it, K!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so realistic, i had the vision in my head the whole time

Omg that was an amazing story... So detailed

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Mixing business and pleasure

Such a hot story! I have the biggest celebrity girl-crush on Charlize, she is stunning! Nobody can tell me that even some straight women have never fantasized about fucking her six ways to Sunday. Speaking for myself, I would certainly not object to

sharing one night or even just one (very long) kiss with her. It's obvious that you put all of your imagination into this and enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. As others have mentioned, I would have liked to see a continuing installment detailing a threesome or maybe just Heather having a turn in a one-on-one with Charlize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful so fucking hot. My live in fuck buddy frigged herself silly while reading this, then acted it out with her bestie while I wanked, and finally fucked and sucked them both to sex heaven. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

ComeDancingComeDancing7 months ago

Oh. Nikki. You simply must be the horniest writer on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11976 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS