No Clothes Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

I made a coffee and sat at the table, reading the paper. It seemed a bit cool outside today, and my nude body was covered in goosebumps.

As I drank my coffee and read the paper I began to relax. Then I heard Dan's door open. If he's not naked...

He seemed to take forever to appear at the living room door. Finally he appeared. We stared at each other.

"Oh thank fuck for that!" he exclaimed.

"Oh god!" I responded.

"I was convinced you were gonna be sitting there with clothes on!"

"I know how you feel. I was sure you'd come out and say you'd changed your mind," I said, relieved at seeing him nude.

I took a moment to take in the sight of his bare cock. It was soft and swinging freely as he walked in, but as we talked it was stiffening slightly. He followed my eyes.

"I'll go and do my breakfast," he said, hurrying into the kitchen area.

We sat at the table, sharing sections of the newspaper, and just chatting.

As the minutes passed, we both grew more comfortable with our nakedness. I found myself talking to my brother again, rather than ogling some naked man. The same for him.

"One thing though," he said. "What about visitors?"

"Same as last week. Whoever's nearest. If it's family, game over, yes?" I suggested.

"What about Steve?" asked Dan.

"Don't know. Ignore it? Or let him in?"

"Up to you. He may not come round."

"Oh he'll come round all right. After last week he'll be hoping to perv on me in my underwear again."

"He'll see a lot more this week then," laughed Dan.

"I'll let him in then!" I replied, feeling playful.

The only visitor that morning was Carl from next door to clean the car. I had prepared for him calling by putting the money and keys right behind the door. All I had to do was put an arm round the door and hand them to him, revealing nothing.

We had a light lunch. Dan read a book and watched a bit of tv. It was a shame the weather wasn't better as I would have liked to sit on the balcony.

After lunch I began to catch up on some work I had to do for my job. A bit of research. Boring. I spread my stuff over the table and began reading and making notes.

At about four there was a knock on the door. Dan had just come off the phone after speaking to a friend, and had just gone to the toilet.

"Shit," I thought. "Steve, what should I do?"

I got up and went to the front door. Peeping through, I could indeed see Uncle Steve.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. As soon as I opened it I turned and walked back towards the living room.

"Hi Uncle Steve. Ok?" I asked, feeling his eyes staring at my ass.

"Uh...uh...yes..sure. Are you ok?" he stuttered, clearly lost for words.

I sat down at the table and tried to carry on with my work.

"Just catching up on a bit of research for a case I'm working on. Nothing exciting. Dan will be here in a moment."

Dan duly appeared, as naked as I was. Steve just stared at him, then finally smiled.

"Oh I get it. A new challenge?"

"That's right. A bit more difficult than last week. Beer?" said Dan.

Steve nodded. Dan hurried to the kitchen and got a beer. He passed it to our uncle over the worktop and stayed in the kitchen as they chatted. Steve's eyes kept going back to my tits, no matter how hard he tried not to look.

He stayed for about an hour.

"Steve I don't want to send you away but I've got to get on with this work," I finally interrupted.

After Steve had gone Dan began to prepare dinner.

We ate, then I opened a bottle of wine as we sat down on the couch. Still naked, but not too close to each other.

"Dan?"

"Yes?"

"I noticed when Steve was here you stayed in the kitchen?"

"Did I?"

"Yes. Were you a bit shy to show Steve your little boy?"

"Little boy?"

"You know. That," I said pointing to his thing.

"Oh. Sort of I suppose."

"And?"

"Well. I don't know if I should say this but..."

"Go on."

"Well, when Steve came in and I realised he could see your naked body it seemed kind of wrong."

"Wrong?"

"You know, naughty."

"Oh ok."

"Well that sort of turned me on. Him seeing you like that. Kind of perverted," he said, trying to laugh.

"Oh I get it," I replied. Then a moment of realization.

"Oh I see. I understand. You got an erection?" I smiled.

He nodded. I also noticed that he was getting another erection now.

"Like that?" I asked, pointing at his twitching cock.

He started to turn away in embarrassment.

"Sorry. No it's ok. Honestly," I said.

He turned further away.

"Do you need to take care of it?"

"What you mean like when I was a teenager? Rush off to my room and whack one off?" he was laughing now.

I laughed and nodded.

"We could, you know, do it together. Masturbate,I mean," I suggested.

He looked at me, shocked.

"Well you know. Here we are naked together. We've nothing else to hide. I'm feeling fucking horny right now and I guess looking at your little soldier there you're the same way."

He smiled.

"It's up to you," he said.

I put my hand between my legs and slid a finger across my smooth pussy lips. He watched as I toyed with my entrance.

He finally touched his cock, then wrapped his right hand around it and began stroking. Slowly at first.

I inserted my finger and began to play more firmly.

We both sat there, jacking off together. His stroking got faster as he got more confident. Feeling braver I leaned back and opened my legs really wide, frantically rubbing myself.

I began to moan.

"Ohhhhh...yes...oh...that's it...oh my god..."

Dan moaned softly as he shot a load of his cum out onto his leg and stomach. I watched as his cock twitched as the last drops of semen came out.

Shortly after my own orgasm hit. Dan watched as my finger plunged deeper and faster into my vagina. The soft folds of flesh glistening with moistness.

I came ferociously, moaning loudly, then resting my head on his shoulder. I was sweating.

I stood up and went across to the kitchen. I grabbed a handful of tissues and brought them back to my brother so he could clean up his mess.

"Thanks. Shower time I think," he said quietly.

I nodded.

"You first?" he suggested.

I stood up and went to the shower.

So that was the end of our first no clothes sunday. The first of many, I hoped...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On monday morning I was woken by sounds from the kitchen.

I stumbled out of bed, wrapped a gown around myself and went out of my room.

My brother Dan was there.

"Hi! Morning! Gotta rush..." he said.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"There's fresh coffee. See you this evening."With that he left for work.

My morning was a blur. I kept thinking about the day before. In particular, the evening before. Sitting on the couch, masturbating with Dan.

I avoided Gavin, my work colleague, and the only one who had the faintest idea that I was sexually interested in my brother.

At lunchtime I received a text from Dan saying that he had a training course on wednesday and thursday and would be away for the night.

On the way home that evening I bumped into Uncle Steve just outside our building. For some reason I mentioned that Dan would be away on wednesday night and invited him round for a meal.

I have no idea why I did this. I didn't really think it through and regretted it immediately. Of course he accepted the invitation.

Dan was at home cooking dinner when I got in. I told him about my offer to Steve and my doubts.

"Good luck with that then," he laughed.

At the dinner table we chatted about our work day before sitting on the couch and opening a bottle of red wine.

As we relaxed I had the feeling my brother wanted to say something but was hesitant. Finally he spoke...

"I can't believe what we did last night!" he said, laughing.

"What? You mean...?"

"Yes. Crazy!" he said, shaking his head.

"In a good way or a bad way crazy?" I asked, unsure whether he regretted it.

"Oh a good way. I loved it. It's just, you know, we're brother and sister. Mad."

"Yes it was really. Imagine what mum would say!" I joked.

"Don't! She'd go mental."

"Still. No harm done. No one died or anything," I commented, my mouth half on my wine glass.

"Suppose. I mean we are both single. Rather than hiding in our bedrooms hoping the other one won't hear we could do it together," he suggested, much to my surprise.

"What? You'd do that again?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Why not? If we're both horny single people why not get rid of our frustrations together like that? Better than me sneeking off to my room whenever I feel like banging one off."

"So romantic, little brother."

"Sorry, just a phrase. What do you reckon though?"

"Could do," I was thinking out loud.

A few minutes and a few sips of wine passed.

"Dan?" I whispered.

"Mmmm.." he sort of replied.

"I'm feling a bit...you know...right now."

"Horny?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to?" he asked, nodding at my crotch area.

"Yes."

"That's good because I would love to do that as well," he laughed.

I smiled, as I began to unbutton my work shirt.

Within a minute we were both naked, side by side on the couch. I took one more gulp of wine, put my glass aside and slipped my hand towards my stomach.

I spread my legs and touched myself in between my legs. Dan wrapped his hand around his shaft.

For about two minutes we sat there playing with ourselves. Then Dan spoke.

"Sara?"

"What?" I looked at his face, puzzled.

"Would it be more exciting if you did me and I did you? I mean would you want to?" he asked nervously.

"What? You do what I'm doing and I...?"

He nodded.

"Ok." I tried to remain calm, not too excited but I really wanted to feel his cock again.

Slowly he reached across to my leg. He placed his left hand on top of my right leg, then carefully edged it inwards.

I moved my hand out the way as he reached the space between my legs. His hand rested on the slit. Then very carefully he extended a finger and slipped in between the fleshy folds.

My right hand moved across to his lap then I wrapped it around his erect cock for only the second time in my life. The first had been less than a week ago.

We were both slow and gentle at first, but became more confident as the minutes passed. My stroking found a rhythm and his finger probed more deeply, exploring and teasing my cunt.

I sensed his body tense up and his cock began to twitch. His breathing was heavier then suddenly a jet of fluid came out of his tip and onto my fingers. Then more jets followed, getting more powerful, sending his sperm out onto his legs and stomach.

I smiled. I let go of his penis and wiped his cum over my tits.

Then my own orgasm began to rise deep inside me.

My breathing was hard and fast, matching the movement of his finger. My chest rose and fell rapidly. I began to moan, quietly at first, then louder and louder.

I gripped the edge of the couch tightly as I came, rocking my pussy against his hand. Beads of sweat formed on my whole body, making me shiver gently.

Finally my body relaxed. It was over. I leaned back into the couch and looked at him. His face and his now softening cock. My brother.

We had made each other cum.

We sat quietly for at least five minutes before one of us had the strength to speak.

"Shower?" I suggested.

"Together?" he asked.

I nodded and, standing up, I led him towards the bathroom.

After our shower we went to our separate rooms to dress. Shorts and a vest for me.

I tidied up then went back to my room to read.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On tuesday evening I went out with my friend Jenny, so didn't see much of Dan, who was busy packing for his work trip when I came home.

On wednesday morning we sat together and ate breakfast before work.

"So, are you looking forward to your work trip then?" I asked. I knew he hated these things.

He shook his head, then laughed.

"At least you won't be spending the evening with Uncle Steve," I assured him.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Why did you invite him?"

"No idea. I don't know what I was thinking. I just sort of said it and then..." I complained.

"What are you cooking him?"

"Salmon. Cheesecake for afters."

"Hopefully he won't stay too long," said my brother.

"Hope to get the meal over and done with as quick as possible."

"What will you talk about? I mean he's ok but..."

"Usual I expect. Him moaning about how mum won't talk to him. I'll just listen and try to express understanding."

We looked at each other seriously for a moment then just collapsed into fits of laughter.

At work I was trapped by Gavin in the canteen at lunchtime.

"So any news on your brother situation?" he asked.

"Shhhhh. It's a secret you know. It's not the kind of thing I want people gossipping about. Like I've got some mad desire to see my brother's cock. Between you and me. Ok?"

"Sure. Sorry. What's the latest?"

Gavin really was a lovely guy. Even if we didn't have a little sexual 'situation' going on between us, he is so caring. I found it hard to be angry with him.

"Well you know we spent the whole day in our underwear the other sunday?" I reminded him.

"Mmmmmmm...I'm just remembering now. Hot!"

"Steady. Well, we did the same this sunday just gone."

"Ok. Is this a regular thing then?"

"Anyway, listen, there's more. After lunch we agreed to spend the rest of the day naked."

"Naked? Oh my god!"

I knew I was being economical with the truth but I figured that if I told Gavin little bits it would fire his imagination. Besides, I enjoyed sharing this with him.

"Naked. Totally," I nodded in confirmation.

"And did you?"

"Did we what?" I asked.

"Spend the day naked?"

"Yes. Totally. It was crazy."

"Did...erm...did anything happen?" he asked.

"God no. We just walked around naked. Doing our own stuff. It seemed quite natural after a while," I lied.

"Didn't you get a bit turned on? Didn't he?"

"Probably at first. But it seemed quite normal, you know."

Gavin looked at his watch and rushed off, late back from his lunch break.

"We must go for a drink after work soon. Tell me more," he hurried away, smiling to me.

I arrived home and set about cooking dinner for me and Uncle Steve.

There was a knock on the door just before seven thirty. Bang on time. I groaned quietly then went to answer it.

Bless him, Uncle Steve had made a real effort.

He brought with him a lovely bunch of flowers a bottle of wine. More delightful was that he was looking smart. He's not someone who appears in smart clothes very often.

We chatted in the kitchen while I finished off cooking, then sat down to eat.

And to my surprise and relief it was a really enjoyable evening. Steve was charming, interesting and didn't spend the whole time talking about his marriage break up or my mother, his sister.

I found myself listening intently to his stories and jokes.

After dinner, he insisted on washing up. Then I opened up the bottle of red wine he had brought with him and took it over to the couch. We sat down together. He told me some of the gossip he knew about the other residents in our apartment block.

I found myself bent over in laughter on several occasions as he told me all the rumors.

I mentioned our neighbors and how I had caught the man spying on me as I lay on the balcony.

"Oh yes. Mr Johnson. No one really likes him. What were you wearing?" he asked.

"It was that sunday we just wore underwear. Bra and panties, I think."

"Oh well you can't really blame him. Most men would have stared," he said.

An awkward silence. The first of the evening.

"Can I asked you something?" Steve said quietly.

"Of course."

"Well I hope you don't mind me asking this. I mean I don't want to say something stupid. You know."

"What is it, Uncle Steve?"

"Well, I mean, please don't get angry or anything, but I mean it's a natural question after what I saw. But..." he struggled to get the question out.

"...Is there something going on between me and my brother? You want to say," I finished for him.

"Well...erm...yes. I mean, you were both naked, you know." He seemed really uncomfortable.

"It's ok. It's a natural thought to think. I know it looked odd, us both being naked."

He was relieved I wasn't mad at him.

"Well, no there's nothing going on. It was just a bit of fun. A challenge. And besides it just removes any awkwardness. You know. Two adults sharing a place together."

He nodded.

"There's bound to be the odd embarrassing moment. Bumping into each other while getting dressed. Passing on the way to and from the shower. Stuff like that. This gets rid of that."

He nodded again.

"We were just having a bit of fun. Anyway I couldn't do that with anyone else like another man. It would only lead to one thing. But at least I know with my brother that's not going to happen.

"Ok, sorry."

"So, no there is nothing going on. Don't worry."

Silence. Again.

I took another sip of wine.

"Did you like seeing me naked?" I teased him.

I saw him blush.

"Well...well...well...I suppose."

"You suppose!? Thanks!" I continued to tease.

"Well. Yes. You have a lovely body. And it's been a long time since I saw a naked lady. Especially a pretty young lady."

He seemed very uncomfortable.

"Thanks," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

More silence.

Then I stood up.

"Back in a minute," I said, as I headed out the room.

I went to my bedroom, looked at myself in the mirror, then took a massive intake of air as I removed all my clothes.

I slowly opened my bedroom door then strolled across the hallway. I gently pushed open the living room door. I took another deep breath then stepped forward.

Steve's eyes and mouth opened fully at the same time as he took in the sight of my nudity.

"Do you remember this?" I purred.

He nodded as I moved closer. I sat down on the couch beside him. Within seconds he was sucking on my titties.

I started to moan as he worked my breasts with his mouth, then I felt his trousers and found his swollen cock.

He undressed then lay down on the couch. I climbed on top of him and rubbed his chest before lowering my vagina onto his stiff member.

I gasped as I felt him thrust inside me, his hands round my hips. He reached up to suck my tits some more. We fucked in this position before I climbed off.

I told him to sit normally on the couch and then climbed on him again with my back to him. I rose and fell on his shaft until I felt my orgasm coming through.

He came seconds before I did, his semen shooting into my cunt before some spilled out onto my legs.

We sat quietly for a while, me still on his lap, with his cock resting soft and sticky between me.

Minutes passed before I moved to sit alongside him.

"Mmmmm, that was fun," I whispered.

"Thanks, " he said.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes.

"Better not tell anybody about this. Our secret," I mumbled.

"Definitely," he replied.

"My mum would kill you, that's for sure," I smiled.

He laughed.

"You know, when you invited me I did sort of wonder if this might happen. Don't know why. Maybe I was hoping," he told me.

"You mean you were hoping to fuck your niece when you arrived?" I began teasing him again.

"Sort of. Is that bad? I mean you are my niece, like you say."

"Don't worry. It was me who started it."

We dressed then I gave him a kiss as he headed back to his own apartment. As I showered I looked back on the evening, amazed at what I had done.

The next few days were an anti climax as my time of the month arrived, meaning that Dan and I would have to miss our regular sunday fun. I did offer to jerk him off if he wanted but he refused saying it wouldn't be fair on me.

Steve kept a very low profile. Dan asked how my evening with him went and I told him it had gone surprisingly well without telling the whole story.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers