No Clothes Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

"We jerked each other off, that's what I meant."

"OH MY GOD!! he exclaimed.

"Out on the balcony. I stroked his cock and he fingered me. We both came," I tried to sound as if this was completely normal.

"God."

"Like we have before. Remember?"

"But I'm not your brother," he mumbled.

He sat there waiting for more. I was just trying to work out how much more to say when another work partner came over.

"Later," I whispered to Gavin.

On Tuesday evening I went out to play tennis with my friend Jenny. When I got home I saw Dan sitting on the couch. He made me a coffee and we sat down together.

"Listen. About all this stuff we've been doing," he began.

I nodded, a little worried what he was going to say.

"I think we should cool things down a little," he continued.

"Don't you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. I love it. It's fun, exciting, but you're my sister. It's kind of wrong."

I started to protest but he stopped me.

"Look, I love what's happening but we can't let it take over our lives."

"Suppose," I said sadly.

"It is. It seems like every day. I want to do these things. I love you. You're beautiful, but it's not like this can be forever."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, one day hopefully I'll find a girl. I keep hoping. And you'll find a guy. We don't want this...this thing we're doing, to come in between that. This is a bit of fun, but not the real thing."

"Yeah I suppose," I whispered, trying not to cry.

We talked some more. Actually Dan didn't want it to stop, but just a compromise. In the end he had a good solution.

We had to restrict our 'games' together to our no clothes sunday. The rest of the week had to be normal.

I was actually quite pleased at this compromise because I could totally see where he was coming from.

So the rest of the week we acted like any normal brother and sister sharing an apartment. I guess when he felt horny he jacked off when I wasn't about. I know I did!

On Thursday evening we got a call from our younger sister Louise asking if she could come round again after school and stay on Friday.

Dan was quite keen so I reluctantly went along with the idea. Our parents would come for lunch on Saturday and take her home with them.

Dan knew that I wasn't that close with Louise and told me to just make an effort.

"Keep trying. You only get one family. It's worth never giving up. I know it's not easy," he said sensibly.

Louise arrived on Friday straight from school and was waiting for us when we got home. We agreed to go out to a pizza restaurant and then on to see a movie. It was late when we got in so we all went straight to our beds.

On Saturday morning after breakfast we agreed that Dan would go shopping for lunch for our parents while my sister and I cleaned and tidied.

In truth our tidying was not very committed and it was still so hot. After about twenty minutes or so we gave up.

"Sunbathing?" suggested Louise.

I agreed to lend her one of my bikinis again. We changed in my room and took our places on the balcony.

It was so hot! I put on sun cream then lay on my stomach and removed my bikini top. Shortly after Louise followed suit and joined me in going topless.

Later I rolled over onto my back.

"What if Dan comes home?" asked Louise, also going on to her back.

"Ignore him. That's what I do," I joked.

For a while we both sat up and read, me a book, Louise a magazine. I noticed she tensed when we heard Dan open the front door.

He came out and saw his two sisters sitting topless on the balcony. I think he and Louise were equally nervous.

"Do you want a hand putting the shopping away?" I asked, standing up.

Dan and I went in and put the stuff away. I offered to prepare lunch, while he went to his room to get changed. I smiled when I saw him return in just a tight pair of swim trunks, nicely showing off his package!

He went out to the balcony and I followed shortly after.

"Mum and dad will be here soon," said Louise, like me still topless.

I took the moment to look at her. She had always been a bit plumper than me, but was thinning out nicely. Her breasts were a little, just a little bit, smaller than mine. But her nipples were long. Long and pointy. Seriously pointy! I was fascinated by them.

I assume that Dan had never seen them before. He and Louise had always been pretty tight. Still are. But I assume not in that way. I noticed him carefully checking out her tits. I felt both excited and a little jealous.

Knowing that our parents were due in about thirty minutes I got up to have a shower. I don't know why really. I think I wanted to leave my brother and sister alone for a few minutes. But also I didn't.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the shower and removed my bikini bottoms. Before I stepped under the shower I waited a minute or two then sneeked back out.

I looked towards the balcony but saw that they were still sitting apart. In fact I'm not sure they had moved at all.

Then I had an idea.

Still naked I walked through the room out onto the balcony and picked up my bikini top.

"Just in case mum and dad get here early. Don't want to surprise them!" I laughed turning round to give both Dan and Louise a good view.

I rushed back into the shower and masturbated as I wondered what my sister must have thought.

I finished, dried off and put my bikini bottoms back on. I joined my brother and sister and a few minutes later heard a knock on the door.

I stood up, put on my bikini top and smiled at my sister as she did the same.

Our parents came in. Hugs and kisses, as always.

"Aren't you a bit far from the pool?" joked dad, pointing out our choice of attire. Only Louise didn't get it.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Your swimming costumes," explained mum.

We sat down and had lunch. The three of them left about seven in the evening.

After more tidying up Dan and I sat on the balcony with a bottle of wine. We watched the sunset, still in our swim clothes.

"Did you deliberately come out here naked in front of Lou?" Dan asked.

"Maybe," I laughed.

"God knows what she thought," he sighed.

"Did you see her nipples?" I laughed.

"Of course, why?"

"Fuck, they're pointy. She could have someone's eyes out with those."

We both laughed at the idea.

"Quite nice though," I added.

"What are?"

"Her tits. Quite nice. I think."

"You're a girl," he replied.

"I know. Still nice tits. Didn't you think?" I asked.

"All tits are nice in my opinion," he answered.

" Have you ever seen them before?"

"What? Seen what? You're not making much sense," he sounded a bit irritated.

"Louise's tits?"

"All the time, obviously," he answered sarcastically.

That didn't really answer my question, I thought to myself.

We sat in silence for a while.

"I know what I meant to ask you," Dan piped up suddenly.

"What?"

"That evening with uncle Steve?"

"Which one?"

"Was there more than one? When I was away and you cooked him dinner?"

I realised my mistake.

"Oh that evening. Sorry too much sun and wine. Long week."

"Did he say anything about us being naked that sunday he came round?"

"No not really. Why?"

"Not really?"

"Oh a little. He kind of asked if there was anything going on between you and me. I soon put that thought out of his mind."

"He hasn't been round since, has he?" continued Dan.

"I suppose he's trying to keep a low profile. Doesn't want to meet mum's low expectations of him," I said in a jokey way.

We sat quietly again for a while.

"I suppose," Dan said thoughtfully and suddenly.

"You suppose what?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What you were saying about Uncle Steve."

"What did I say about Steve?"

"Not wanting to come round all the time. He's ok really," said Dan.

"I think so too," I replied.

"Did he mention you being naked? You know."

"You've asked me that already," I replied.

"I know. But you said the first time he saw you in your underwear you thought he was checking you out. So when he came round the next week and we were naked, well..."

"I expect he was. But he didn't say anything that evening. He was a gentleman."

"Sorry," he whispered.

"Ok."

"I've had a really stupid idea," Dan said after a minute or two of silence.

"Now what dear brother?"

"Well if he knocks tomorrow, while we're naked. We tell him he can only come in if he gets naked too! What do you reckon?"

I could think of a million reasons why that was a stupid idea. I said nothing for a couple of minutes.

"Well he won't will he?" I finally countered.

"Can always ask," pleaded Dan.

"You can ask."

We finally finished our wine and went to our beds.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday morning arrived. Another beautiful hot sunny morning.

We both emerged from our rooms in the nude, as was our sunday tradition. Breakfast and a read through the newspaper followed.

Carl, our neighbor's son, knocked, to clean my car. I answered, but the previous day had been so busy I had not got the keys ready. With the door propped closed I went to the kitchen to fetch the car key.

He must have pushed it open and got a good view of me. I handed him the key and shut the door.

I told Dan and mentioned that it sort of turned me on, to be seen by people.

"You're a bit perverted really, aren't you?" he laughed.

Within moments we were jacking each other off on the living room floor.

We had lunch after then sat on the balcony. At about three pm there was a knock on the door.

"Go on Dan. You know who that is," I smiled.

I remained on the balcony. I could hear a conversation going on by the front door. About five minutes later I was shocked to see Uncle Steve appear naked on the balcony, my brother right behind him.

"Hi Sara," Steve smiled.

"Oh god! I never thought you would agree to this," I laughed, wanting to disguise how awkward I felt.

Dan brought some beers out and we sat down and chatted. All three of us naked as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Steve explained that he could only stay an hour or so as he was going out with a friend later.

As we talked it was fine but once the conversation ended my mind began to wander. I thought about being sat here with my uncle and my brother and I began to get weird ideas about fucking them both. I was starting to feel very horny.

There was a phone call which Dan went to answer. It turned out to be our mother. I looked at Steve and laughed.

"Good thing it's not a video phone," he joked.

I looked at Dan, who was pacing the living room talking on the phone. I got up and sat next to my uncle, and began to stroke his cock.

"What about Dan?" he asked as his cock stiffened.

"I really want to fuck you right now," I answered, totally ignoring his question.

"Me too, but we can't," he protested.

I looked back at Dan, who was looking out at me and Steve, now sitting on the same chair. I wondered what he was thinking. I waved at him and he did the same, raising his eyebrows and pointing at the phone. Obviously mum was ranting about something.

I was now stroking my uncle's cock quite firmly, and he started to play with my breasts. He moved to suck my titties when Dan appeared on the balcony.

"She wants to talk to you now," he said, ignoring the fact that me and Steve were playing with each other.

I sighed as I stood up.

"What now?" I complained.

I went to the phone. We had one of those old fashioned cord phones, which means you couldn't walk around that much. A bad thing usually, but it had been a good thing a few moments ago.

Mum talked about nothing in particular for ages it seemed. Dan went past me to the toilet and I looked at Steve on the balcony. He smiled at me.

Dan went to sit down again as I came off the phone.

"More beer anyone?" I called.

"Just one more, then I really have to go," said Steve.

I carried out three bottles of beer then sat down with Steve again. I looked across at my brother who was reading a book, but he looked up at me as I smiled to him.

I took hold of my uncle's now soft cock, and began to resurrect it. Once again he sucked on my tits as Dan tried his best to act as if nothing was happening.

We were just finding some rhythm when there was a knock on the door.

"For fucks sake! What now?" shouted Dan.

He stormed towards the front door and in his irritation must have forgotten his nudity as he opened it wide without thinking.

Our sister Louise must have been amazed to see her brother standing there completely naked. A moment later she appeared in the living room. I was still sitting with uncle Steve and had just enough time to push his and my heads down before she saw us.

"I left my purse her. I must have done," I heard Louise say as she looked around the room.

Dan was trying his best to stop her coming out onto the balcony.

"Maybe in the bedrooms, or the bathroom. Try the kitchen. There's nothing on the balcony," he pleaded.

"Here it is!" she exclaimed. It must have been behind the couch.

"Thank god for that," she exclaimed with relief.

"That's good," said Dan, still in shock.

"Why ARE you naked Dan?" I heard Louise ask.

"I'm on my own. Hot day. Why not?" he replied.

"Where's Sara?" asked Louise.

"Out. Like I said I'm on my own."

"Would you like me to stay? Or do you want to be on your own?" Louise was teasing him now.

"On my own please. You know sundays."

"Did you like seeing me topless yesterday?" she asked.

Steve looked at me in confusion. My hand was still gripping his still erect cock. And until that moment his tongue had still been toying with my right nipple. We sat up slightly to peek into the living room.

"You looked lovely. Anyway I want you to go now," said Dan as firmly as he could.

"Awwww...can't I stay a little bit? Please? Pretty please?" she whined in a really annoying childish voice.

"Please Lou. I'm tired and I just want to chill."

"We can just chill together, out on the balcony."

"No Lou. Now go."

She held the bottom of the t shirt she was wearing and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Lou! Please. Cover up."

"You said I looked lovely."

"Yes you do. You're beautiful but not now...please."

"Don't you love your baby sister?" she whined some more, really teasing him.

"Of course, but..." Dan was struggling.

I looked at Steve. We had moved up the recliner slightly when Louise had found her purse, and could just see the events unfolding in the living room.

"Your cock looks good," purred Louise.

"Thanks but..."

Louise moved forward suddenly in an attempt to touch it. Dan moved back a bit, just quick enough to avoid her touch.

"Can't I just feel it, just quickly?. I'll let you feel these," she said, rubbing her hands over her breasts.

"Lou, it's not right," begged Dan.

I could see his cock was thickening slightly. If his head was still determined to refuse her, his body was giving in.

"Come on. You and Sara must have seen each other naked before. You must have..."

"Lou! Stop!" he was getting desperate. I was beginning to feel sorry for him and wanted to help, but how?

She reached forward again and this time his resistance failed him. She took a firm grip of his penis which was by now semi erect.

She stood there stroking it as if it was some kind of pet, while Dan looked in shock.

She let go and pulled down the dark green, knee length skirt she was wearing, and then pulled off her black panties.

"Well? Do you like?" she asked as she stood naked before her brother.

"Oh god Lou. I do but you must get dressed now. Sara might come back at any time."

"So. She was naked yesterday, when she came out before her shower. You didn't tell her to get dressed. Or is she your favorite sister?"

"No it's not like that. It's just that you're..."

"The little sister? Or what? I've seen you look at me before. We've always been close. Just a bit of fun. Please?"

She touched his penis again. Holding it tight. Then she knelt down and moved her head towards him. Slowly and carefully she touched his shaft with the tip of her tongue, like a child trying out a strange piece of food.

He didn't stop her. He looked over to Steve and me and frowned. I smiled and Steve gave a thumbs up sign. Dan smiled weakly back.

She became brave and began to take him further into her mouth, her lips sliding around his length. I guessed this was her first blow job as she seemed unsure and looked up to her brother for encouragement.

Then she stopped.

"Are you ok?" Dan asked.

She nodded.

"Are you?" she asked nervously.

"Fine baby," he replied.

He led her over to the couch where they sat down. Dan then felt his younger sister's tits, like a surgeon examining a body he's about to operate on.

"Do you like them?" she asked quietly.

"They're beautiful."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. Your nipples are amazing. So pointy. Like bullets!"

She laughed at that. Steve nodded his head alongside me on the balcony.

"They are the most pointy nipples I've ever seen," he whispered to me.

"I know," I whispered back, rubbing his cock more firmly.

"I'd love to have them in my mouth!" he joked, still very quietly.

"More than mine?" I laughed, faking jealousy.

"Both of you together. Now there's a fantasy."

"And it'll remain a fantasy. You're her least favorite person."

We continued to watch.

Louise swung her legs onto the couch and bent over Dan again. She took his cock back in to her mouth and began sucking, harder this time.

Dan held her head and began to moan softly. I knew him well enough now to know he was getting close.

"I'm cumming. Lou. I'm cumming."

She carried on working his shaft. Not bad for a beginner, I thought.

"Oh. Oh no!.."

And with that Dan shot his cum. My thoughts were confirmed about Louise being a beginner. As the first drop of cum entered her mouth her head jerked back.

As more and more sperm followed I could see she was struggling.

She obviously swallowed quite a bit and then stood up suddenly, coughing and spitting out what she could!

"First time, huh?" said Dan, rubbing her bare back.

She nodded.

"Glass of water?"

"Please."

He fetched her a glass of water and they sat together on the couch.

"Sorry," she said.

"For what?" he asked.

"Choking, you know."

"That's ok. It's a taste that takes getting used to. So I'm told," he replied.

"How was it?"

"What?" he asked.

"The blow job? Was I ok?"

"Lou, you were great."

"Would you let me do it again? Another time?"

He looked nervously over to the balcony to where Steve and I were. I knew what he was thinking. I gave a subtle smile.

"Sure. Whenever you want," he answered.

"Really?"

Yes, and maybe I can return the favor?"

"Huh?" she seemed worried.

"You know. Maybe I can go down there one day," he explained, pointing between her legs.

They sat together for about ten minutes.

"I really have to go now. I promised to meet a friend in town and go shopping. That's why I needed my purse," she explained.

She stood up, pulled on her panties and skirt, then finally her shirt.

He gave her a kiss then she left.

Dan stretched then came out onto the balcony. Steve and I gave him a sarcastic round of applause.

"I need that beer now," he gasped.

"Whatever you do, don't answer the door again," I joked.

"How was it, Dan?" asked Steve.

"It was amazing. She was so gentle. Beautiful," he answered looking at me.

"Looked good from where I was sitting," laughed Steve.

"It was, believe me," sighed Dan.

"And those nipples, they're unbelievable," said Steve.

Steve's cock had gone soft and as he spoke I began to play with it again. In return he gently kissed my breasts.

"They are fantastic nipples," smiled Dan.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers