No Clothes Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did they feel in your mouth? asked Steve, lifting his face from my chest briefly.

"Awesome. So pointy and firm!" Dan laughed.

"I bet. Mind you these are pretty fantastic too," Steve said, nodding towards my tits.

Dan smiled.

"Or do you already know that?" Steve added with a knowing grin.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't," remarked Dan, grinning back at his uncle.

"Well done Dan! Give the game away why don't you!" I laughed.

Steve returned to sucking my nipples. After a while I climbed across his legs and lowered my face to his cock and began to suck it.

I was finding my groove and sensing his heightened state of excitement when Dan stood up and moved in behind me. I raised my ass slightly, expecting his cock.

Instead I was shocked to feel his tongue begin working furiously on my pussy lips and into my gaping cunt.

I looked up briefly at Steve who smiled at me. Seconds later he came fully into my mouth. I happily swallowed all his seed, licking every last drop from his penis.

Dan continued to lick my cunt and I guess I was so turned on from what I had seen earlier that I came loads of times.

"Your elder sister is much more adept at sucking cock," laughed our uncle.

"Is she?" smiled Dan with fake innocence as he looked up from licking me.

"But I suppose you already know that don't you?" asked Steve in that knowing way of his again.

"I'm saying nothing," laughed Dan.

"You two. I knew it," Steve exclaimed.

"What?" I said.

"Wait till I tell your mother."

"I'd like to see you do that," I joked.

When I could take no more, we all sat on our own chairs and chilled. For about ten minutes there was no sound from us, just three satisfied bodies regaining our breath and finishing our beers.

Steve was the first to stand up.

"And now I really must go. I'm already running late. Where are my clothes?"

He got dressed in the hall and came back to say his goodbyes.

"Well you two. Thanks. It's been an interesting afternoon," he smiled.

With that he left, leaving Dan and I alone at last.

To our amazement we both fell asleep on the balcony. When I woke up it was after eight in the evening and we hadn't really eaten.

Together, Dan and I made a quick pasta dish. We sat back out on the balcony and ate, still naked.

"You know, I think it is some achievement to go a whole day without wearing a single piece of clothing," said Dan.

"I know. Do you mind that Louise and Uncle Steve joined us today?" I asked.

"I don't know really. I would kind of like to keep Sunday special for just the two of us. You?"

"I know what you mean. I kind of feel that we got invaded today. Does that sound weird?"

"No not at all. You seemed quite comfortable with uncle Steve!" he said, winking at me.

"Yeah sorry about that. Just a new penis. I felt like I had to investigate. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. What was it like?"

"You know. Ok. I suppose. He was just sitting there and when you answered the phone I felt like checking it out," I joked.

"Why not?"

"What did you think when you looked over and saw me sitting with him?"

"Horny!" he laughed.

"How was it with Louise?"

"Weird you know. I didn't really want to but..."'

"I could tell. It's not a problem if you want to do the same shit with her. I don't mind."

"Maybe we can get Steve and Louise and the four of us can play together," suggested Dan.

"Our next challenge? Steve and Louise."

We shook hands and joked how unlikely it was to happen.

"You know what?" Dan whispered.

"What?"

"I think we've done so well that we should share the cost of a good meal at Watson's. End of the month. What do you say?" he said.

"Great idea. And after we can come home and eat each other!" I suggested.

"Maybe if it's still hot we can do it outside somewhere, by the river."

"Dan! You're a pervert!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you."

We both finished off a bottle of beer each, then crashed out on the couch.

"Do you know what?" Dan said.

"Huh?"

"I'm too tired to do anything else. It's been an eventful weekend," he answered.

"I'm glad you said that. I was just thinking the same thing."

We just sat together and watched a bit of tv.

Then the phone rang.

"That's late. Who could it be?" I wondered aloud, getting up to answer it.

"Oh hi Dad," I said, hearing our father at the other end of the line.

"Sara. I forgot to mention yesterday. I've got a business meeting over your side of town tomorrow afternoon. Finishes about six. Is there any chance of a spot of dinner with you and your brother after?" he asked.

"Sure Dad. Just come round. I should be home by then. See you tomorrow."

"Bye. Lots of love," he said, hanging up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So Dad came round after his meeting. I cooked a lovely salmon meal. Dan and I told him our plan to go to Watsons on Friday evening.

"Lovely restaurant. A favorite of your mother and me. What's the occasion?" he asked.

"Well, we've both been working really hard recently so we just thought we deserved a treat," Dan answered him.

"Good for you. You both do look a bit tired. Tell you what. I'll pay. Let me know how much the bill comes to and I'll send you the money," dad suggested.

"Oh thanks Dad. You're the best," I said, giving him a big hug.

"Thanks Dad," Dan said.

We finished our meal and went outside with a bottle of wine to enjoy the last of the evening sunshine.

"You know, your Uncle Steve did a good job suggesting this place. You're very lucky. I must go and say hello to him on the way out. Do you see much of the old devil these days?" Dad wondered.

"Hardly at all," Dan lied.

Suddenly our conversation was interrupted by a voice calling over from next doors' balcony.

"DAVID!"

David is our father's name.

"GEORGE! My goodness!" replied Dad.

It was Mr Johnson, our nosey, grumpy and in my opinion, perverted old neighbor.

"You two know each other?" asked Dan, getting worried,

"God yes. George is my old boss. We worked together for twenty odd years. We still play golf together a couple of times a year," answered Dad.

"But not for over a year now. How are you?" asked Mr Johnson.

"Well. You?"

"Oh you know. So what are you doing over here?" asked Mr Johnson. George so we now knew.

"Just had dinner with my son and daughter."

"These two are your son and daughter?"

"That's right. Dan and Sara."

"But I remember them when they were knee high," laughed George.

"Here they are. All grown up. I hope they don't give you any problems," joked Dad.

I was beginning to hope the ground would swallow me up. I knew I was blushing.

"Oh. I had no idea they were your son and daughter. That makes them brother and sister," George was saying. He knew that already.

"What's that George?" asked Dad.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking out loud. Sorry."

Dan and I nervously looked at each other. It was bad enough him seeing me sunbathe in the nude a few times but I knew that he had seen Dan and I performing a sixty nine together. And god knows what else he had seen and heard.

"As I was saying, they're no trouble are they?" Dad asked again.

'Oh no, no. Fairly quiet. Polite. Good kids. They have a few strange habits I suppose, but that's their business!" he joked, but I could feel my face burning.

"Oh yes, like what?" Dad asked, smiling.

"Oh nothing to worry about. How's Jean?"

Jean is our mother.

"Fine thanks. How's Jackie?"

Mrs Johnson.

"Good good. I saw your youngest. What's her name?"

"Louise," Dad answered.

"That's right, Louise. She was here on Saturday, sunbathing. She's growing isn't she?" George continued.

Shit, I thought. She was topless I remembered.

"Yes, quite a handful, that one. Difficult age, you know?" Dad replied.

"I can imagine. A handful. Pointy, too," George said, looking at me and smirking. I knew what he was thinking.

"Pointy? What?" asked Dad, looking confused.

"Oh nothing, sorry my mind wandered. Still at school is she?"

"Yes, leaving soon though," Dad said, not picking up any double meanings.

"Wow, three grown up kids. You must be so proud."

"We are," continued Dad.

"And they all get on so well, the three of them. Very close. Very very close," George winked at me.

"Yes we're lucky," Dad said smiling.

The conversation thankfully changed to old work gossip for a while before Mr Johnson brought it back round again.

"Oh I also saw your wife's brother, Steve, yesterday."

"Well yes, I'm not surprised. He lives in this block. In fact it was he who found this apartment for these two," Dad informed him.

"Yes I knew he lived downstairs. He was out on that balcony with your Sara, yesterday afternoon," George helpfully said.

Fuck off and die now, George. I thought. Now.

"Oh? I thought you said you rarely see him," Dad mumbled, looking at me.

I couldn't think of anything quick to say. Dan wasn't helping at all.

"Oh yes, I think they see quite a lot of him," replied George.

"Really?" Dad was confused.

"And he sees a lot of them. I think your little Sara there obviously likes the taste of him," George laughed.

"Huh?" asked Dad.

"Oh just a saying, forgive me and my old fashioned talk."

"Well I'd be surprised. Steve is a bit of a bad boy as far as this family is concerned. I don't think these two would have anything to do with him," Dad continued.

"Oh I don't know. They were looking very friendly together yesterday afternoon. Isn't that right Dan?" George carried on baiting us.

"Dad, I think Mr Johnson here is a bit confused. Maybe it's his age. Come on inside. Coffee?" said Dan.

With that, Dan almost pushed Dad indoors, and I closed the door to the balcony.

"That was a bit rude," protested Dad.

"Well he can be a bit rude. None of the neighbors like him," I said.

"I think he is a bit confused now. A lot of people say he's losing his mind. Don't listen to him," Dan contributed to our conversation.

"Well he seemed quite bright just then," said Dad.

"No, a bit mad, I think," said Dan.

"Oh well, I'll give him a ring to arrange a game of golf. I can talk to him then. Judge for myself."

Dan and I looked at each other.

After Dad had gone home Dan sat down next to me on the couch. He was a bit dejected.

"That wasn't in the plan," he said.

"Don't worry about that old goat next door. Don't let him spoil our fun," I tried to be upbeat.

"But if he tells Dad what he saw."

"He won't. You heard him. Talking in riddles. If he wanted to tell on us he would have done so," I suggested, slipping out of my skirt.

"What if Dad asks Louise what he was talking about?" asked Dan, as I unzipped his trousers.

"Oh don't worry about Louise. She's not the cleverest kid," I answered, removing the rest of my clothes.

"Don't be nasty. She's our sister," he protested.

"Don't be nasty," I mimicked him. "What is it with you two?"

"Nothing. I just mean don't be cruel about family."

"You know I used to wonder if you and Lou had something special going on," I said as my fingers wrapped around his soft penis.

"Lou? Me? Why?"

"You just seem so close. I wondered if maybe you and her had maybe done stuff."

"Like you and me you mean?" he said trying to gain an advantage.

"Yes, but before you and me started all this, you know," I said, helping him take off his clothes.

"No, not until yesterday," he laughed.

"Come on, " I said, leading him towards the balcony.

"Huh?" he seemed worried.

"Let's show old George there we won't be frightened of him.

I sat my brother on one of the chairs and straddled him.

"No," he tried to protest.

"Yes. Just go along with me here."

I lowered myself onto his erect shaft, this time taking his length inside me fully.

He responded, pumping his cock inside my cunt. I deliberately made more noise than normal when having sex. I was hoping George would hear us.

As I shuddered to my third orgasm, and as my brother shot his cum right inside me, I screamed.

"OH GOD YES!! YES!!"

Sure enough, a face appeared across the balcony wall.

I winked at George. This is just the beginning.