No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you find the time to do that?"

"I'm amazing."

"Don't I know it." I said as she slid between my arms and wrapped hers around me. She kissed me lightly and pulled back as I leaned in for more.

"You do that and we'll never make it out of this room." We both laughed at that. "Would you mind if I broke the news to Scott?"

"No not at all. I'll go down to the bar and grab a drink while you chat. What time is the reservation?"

"You don't have to do that!"

"Listen, you should be able to talk with your husband without your fiance listening in." I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

"You have a point. The reservation is for eight but I want to get out of here by seven and find a drug store to pick up some protection for later." She wiggled her eyebrows at me making us both laugh.

I pulled my tie out of my pocket and hung it up, Jo went over to the desk and woke up her laptop.

"Oh," she trotted back to where I was at the door about to leave, "just in case some hot flight attendant wanders through the lounge remember what you've got waiting upstairs. I know what airport bars can be like." Her arms went around my neck and her mouth latched onto mine with a kiss that could melt glass.

I gasped. "Like I could ever forget." I gave her a peck on the tip of the nose and she smiled. She fiddled with the collar of my shirt and nodded.

"I shouldn't be long, come on back after your drink and I should be ready to go."

"Is this okay?" I looked down at my suit coat and slacks.

"Yes you look fine, it's upscale casual, no tie required. Now get lost, so I can call the old ball and chain." She said with a grin.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. The lounge wasn't busy yet but it wouldn't be long before people checked in or dropped off their work gear and found their way down here.