No Place Like Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

"When we're all sure...you're more than ready for us," Kate said joining in. Jill didn't say anything, though she was likewise smiling at me, more like grinning from ear to ear, obviously excited. Finally she stood and simply blurted out, too excited so it seemed to keep it in any longer.

"They're both going to eat and play with me while you watch!" She said obviously aroused, and immediately slid into the middle of the enormous bed they'd created. I heard Kate laugh...a bit nervously perhaps, making me realize when she did...this would indeed be a first for them. The mere thought of that making my cock lurch in equally excited expectation!

"Try to keep from cumming," my wife said teasingly. "But if you can't...don't waste it either, make sure you bring it over here if you find you just can't control yourself!" With that, both Kate along with my wife slithered onto the double-king sized bed joining Jill. I sat, facing towards them, drink in hand, cock already standing about as stiff and straight as it ever had before, well tenting my once loose fitting pajama bottoms.

It became immediately obvious that Kate was going to be the first one to lick Jill's sweet tasting pussy. A point not lost on me as I could almost taste it again myself. As I sat there watching them position themselves, I could very easily recall the incredible sweet taste of my nieces bare pussy. It was like lapping up honey when I had done that, not to mention the thrill of seeing her produce even more of it, a white frothy little cream that just sort of oozed out of her pussy when she came. I knew then, that her own mother would soon be tasting her daughter's sweetness just as I had.

My wife sat behind Jill, cradling her upper body comfortably in her lap. Her hands easily able to reach, and thus caress, play and fondle with the young woman's perky firm breasts, her nipples well hard, and awaiting my wife's touch. Just seeing her suddenly begin to finger them the way that she now was, the expression of pure pleasure on Jill's face as she did that was enough to send a surge of precum dripping out the head of my cock. I reached down, my fingers feeling the slippery lubricant through the material of my silk pajamas, using both now to further enhance and stimulate those same exquisite sensations on the head of my prick as I dug a finger in, and rubbed it softly in a circular motion, all the while still watching the three of them together.

By now, Kris had indeed positioned herself between her daughter's outstretched legs. Laying at just enough of an angle to me, I was easily able to see her when she first touched Jill's quim with her mouth and tongue. Jill's eyes had closed upon my wife's caress of her breasts, but now flew immediately open, wide-eyed, and wild-eyed in a sense, as she looked down, moaning deeply, even quivering, as Kate went about lapping at her daughter's sex.

"Fuck!" I spat throatily, allowing the decadence and the impact of the moment be heard. Jill groaned once again in agreement, the flick of Kate's tongue on her clit quick and furious for a moment as Jill rotated her hips in supplication of her mother's ministrations on her rapidly lubricating pussy. In seconds, I could actually hear the free flowing juices as Kate added a finger to her pleasuring, now fucking Jill's cunt with her hand and fingers, all the while continuing to suck and tickle the young woman's clit. Chris, as I watched, took turns pulling, rolling or simply kneading her soft pliant breasts, tweaking her nipples playfully, stretching or pulling upon them however she felt appropriate.

"Bet you never imagined in a million years that your mother would one day be licking your pussy, or finger-fucking your cunt now did you?" Chris said almost obscenely, but her tone of voice, obviously filled with lust, desire and need merely added to and enhanced the others enjoyment.

"Fuck I love the way mom's sucking my cunt!" Jill cried out a short moment later. "And the way that you...Aunt Chris, are playing with my tits too!"

I was still knobbing the head of my dick through the now soaked material of my pants, it felt good just in doing that, though Jill now looked over towards where I was sitting, her eyes now locking on the movement and pleasure I was giving myself.

"Oh Uncle Steven, please...please, take it out, let me see it. Let me see you playing with your rock hard dick while mommy's eating me!" she quite simply demanded.

It was an easy matter for me to simply lift up my ass. In seconds I had pulled off my pajama bottoms, yanking them down and then kicking them away. I sat, my cock sticking straight up in the air, purple...swollen, angry looking and oh so fucking hard!

"Oh my God! It looks like it could spurt any second!" Jill exclaimed as she lay there looking at me. I then made it dance for her, not using my hands, something I was easily capable of doing, and had done so on many occasion much to the delight of my wife. Not unexpectedly, I heard Chris chuckle, also watching me as I did that.

"Now...watch this," My wife did say as the two of them sat looking over towards me. "Spank it baby...spank it, make it swing back and forth as fast as you can for her!"

There were times when I was indeed horny beyond belief, which I was in fact now. When I could quite easily, and very, very pleasurably, slap my prick almost as hard as it was physically possible to do. I would then very often, slap it with both hands from opposite directions, one after the other until my cock was a virtual blur of motion in between each slap. It would vibrate, spin, rock back and forth with blinding speed. The stinging blows easily heard, and quite pleasurable once I really got into it. Without further coaxing, I began doing just that.

"Holy shit! Doesn't that fucking hurt?" Jill asked in bemused wonder as I sat there spanking my dick as hard and as fast as I could.

"No more than when I do that to myself," Kate said looking up, likewise just as enthralled now, though I had felt myself getting a bit too close there towards the end, and thus refrained from continuing further. I wanted to enjoy this, and we'd just barely even gotten started here.

"Ok, my turn!" Chris said as she and Kate now exchanged places. I went back to simply sitting, occasionally giving the head of my cock a little pinch or a feel, sipping my wine, watching as Kate now caressed and played with her daughters breasts while my wife took up where her sister had left off, fingering and now sucking Jill's tender young pussy.

"Tell us when you're getting close," Chris told her. "But don't cum yet..." she added. It was obvious she was getting close, though trying without much success in delaying the inevitable. Her face was screwed up in a pleasured grimace as she fought off the urge, and then slowly began to succumb to it regardless of her effort.

"Ok, fuck...ok, I can't hold off for very much longer!" she finally exclaimed meaning it.

"Come here Steven," Chris said sitting up. "And hurry!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. Quick as a bunny I was on my knees, and then laying down between Jill's legs.

"Make her cum baby...make her cum now."

Chris held my rock hard shaft, placing it at the opening of Jill's sweet tight tender pussy. With more ease than one could possibly even imagine, I slipped deeply inside her, hilting myself in her succulent depths. I heard the intake of her breath, the expulsion, which sounded more like an explosion as I slid back out, and then in, and then out again.

"That's it baby...fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Kate was now leaning over, sucking Jill's left breast. Chris having let go of my prick, now joined her sister, sucking on the right one, each however watching me as I began thrusting faster and faster in and out of Jill's almost too slippery soaked cunt. The sounds of our coupling easily heard, the frothy mixture of her nectar being churned inside, now bubbling to the surface as I fucked into it, adding a bit more of the slippery drippy lubrications which I now felt running out and down the crack of her ass as I continued pummeling the depths of her cunt with my cock.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Jill screamed out suddenly at the top of her lungs, her cunt suddenly liquefying, splurging itself, becoming more juice than cunt in actuality as I felt my own semen suddenly discharge, leaping from the head of my dick, filling her pussy to near overflowing just as she climaxed, screaming and babbling unintelligently all the while.

Exhausted for the moment at least, I rolled away from on top of her, not wanting to suffocate or crush her with my weight. As I did, Kate came back around, her mouth now softly licking, lapping up the precious mixed spending of us both from her daughters well pleasured pussy.

Likewise, Chris came over to me, her mouth now cleaning, softly sucking, and licking up the same mixture of cream and Jill sauce that she found there as well.

With Jill and I both out of the action momentarily, it wasn't at all surprising when the two of us, simply sat back leaning against the couch, though still sitting upon the bed, as Kate and Chris once again came together.

I knew then as they did that...this would be one very long, and very incredible night ahead of us.

**

I had a very long time ago told Chris that one of my all time favorite fantasies was to watch two women, humping their cunts together. As much as I enjoyed seeing them go down on one another, this was something else entirely for me. The thought of two very wet, very slippery cunts working back and forth against one another was one of the most stimulating things I had ever seen, though up until now, I had only seen it being done in a porn movie.

When my wife looked up at me smiling, and then began to slide her legs in a scissor fashion over and under her sisters, I knew then that I was about to witness something I had long yearned to see.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned pleasurably, even though my cock had fallen off to one side, limp...flaccid and totally happy. Even then in jumped, throbbed and waggled all by itself as I saw the two women position themselves.

It began as a slow tease, barely even moving against one another, more like they were using their respective cunt lips to actually kiss like lips, pressing themselves together in a very intimate embrace. Slowly then, gradually, picking up the tempo, each beginning to move against the other, gyrating, grinding, and pressing themselves upon one another.

Chris, like myself was slowly recovering from our own intense pleasures. She sat watching totally focused on her mother and her Aunt, me for the moment at least totally forgotten, though I could certainly see why. She reached up, one hand now tenderly caressing her breast, her other hand down between her legs, toying with the renewed lubrications I could only imagine were already beginning to once again form there. As satisfied as my cock had been, it too began to rise with renewed interest, not at all unexpectedly as my fantasy came to life in front of my very eyes.

Both women were now audibly moaning and groaning as they moved against one another. Hands now reaching out to interlock fingers, just as their sex combined in a dance of unbridled passion and desire. Once again the slippery sounds they made began to increase as more and more lubricant seemed to be produced, spilling, seeping, and now quite loudly squishing between the two of them as their rotations, humping, and girl-fuck coupling increased.

"Fuck me Kate! Fuck me!" Chris screamed out pleasurably. "That's it! That's it! Make me cum...cum...cum!" She screamed.

Kate too seemed to climax almost instantly, though what I then saw and witnessed surprised me even more. Chris always had been the vocal one, which I loved immensely, hearing her vulgar, decadent, dirty nasty cries of pleasure and obscene spat words as she climaxed. Kate on the other hand, though just as loud in another way, simply screamed out her joy in a long mewling growl that seemed more animalistic than anything else. And though hearing that surprised me, it was now seeing the unexpected, which I hadn't at all been aware of. Still humping against one another, Kate's orgasm began with a telltale streamer of spurting girl-cream the likes of which I had once again never seen before. A jettison of clear liquid, squirting, spurting, and arching high into the air, literally drenched them both as it fell back upon them. Had she been sitting there with a spray bottle set on full, squirting it up in the air, I'd have understood how she'd done that. But this...actually seeing a woman squirt the way that she now was, was beyond anything I had ever hope to witness or ever see. And by the somewhat surprised look on my wife's face, this was also something she herself hadn't obviously been aware she could do.

It was also at that moment, I just then realized I'd also heard somewhere in the back of my mind, Jill's second climatic cry of relief. I quickly glanced over where she was sitting, and though her hand had now obviously slowed, she was still encircling her clit with the tip of her finger, one hand still rolling just as softly, one of her extended still aroused hardened nipples.

"Fuck mom! How in the hell do you do that?"

Kate's face bloomed into a sea of red embarrassment as she finally rolled away, now likewise sitting up, her back resting against one of the cushioned chairs. "I don't know," she said still trying to catch her breath. Sometimes I just do...I don't know how or when...and I don't always, but whenever I get this horny, I know it's very likely that I will. I guess...I should have said something," she said a bit sheepishly.

"Are you kidding? That was indeed damn fucking hot sis!" Chris said once again moving over towards her sister. It was almost anticlimactic when she ran her tongue up and down her sister's still exposed slit, hoping for a taste.

"It's not pee!" Kate exclaimed as though wondering if Chris might be thinking that.

"I know it isn't sis...I've read about women who can do that in fact, just never personally knew anyone who could...up until now anyway," she grinned, once again lapping at, and now kissing her sister's slit. "And it still tastes good too!" she added. Not quite as sweet as before...a little different, a little more watery perhaps, but still very sweet tasting."

Kate seemed to be relieved upon hearing that, as the four of us now sat, trying to recoup, gather ourselves and simply recall the incredible past few moments we had all shared together. We all seemed to fall into our own collective thoughts as several minutes passed by before anyone spoke again. Chris soon was the first to break the silence after that however upon seeing my cock once again beginning to stiffen. I'd been sitting there reliving that magical moment when watching my wife and her sister humping their cunts against one another. An image now that I knew without any doubt would supplement those oft times in the shower perhaps, when a simple quick jerk off before work was needed.

"I see that you're ready to go again...and so soon too!" Chris said in surprise. I was in fact a little surprised at that myself.

"I guess so," I said simply looking at her, though wondering as to what might be on the agenda next. I didn't have too long to wait either before finding out.

**

By the look on Kate's face, she wasn't exactly expecting it either, though it's something they must have obviously discussed and talked about at length. But I don't think even knowing that it would, eventually, that it was something that was going to happen right now.

"It's been a while...for Kate," Chris began. "Since she's actually been with a man. And not counting that little moment this morning either," she smiled grinning at me.

"Hey...it wasn't THAT little!" I complained, meaning it as a joke in order to lighten the mood just a little. Which I was glad to see it do as Chris snickered, and Kate blushed profusely once again.

"Be that as it may..." Chris said laughing. "A blow job doesn't count. We're talking good old fashioned man and woman, fucky-fucky, straight up!"

"Well...I certainly am that!" I exclaimed as my cock had in fact once again risen to its full majestic length and rigid firmness.

"And since you are," Chris mused. "I believe that it's now time that Kate here, gets to experience that, which is something she has sadly, and for too fucking long, been going without!"

At Chris's direction I was soon placed in the middle of our enormous bed. "Come on Kate, this one's for you..." she said waggling my cock at her sister. "Come...sit on it, enjoy yourself, and have a nice long joyful fuck," she urged her. Kate quickly moved over, mounting me easily. I felt her tight, yet slick wonderful pussy ease itself down and over my shaft until she had gobbled up each and every precious inch of my straining cock deep inside her. Only then did she moan deeply, audibly, all the while holding still.

"Holy fuck...it's been a while!" She exclaimed just allowing herself to feel me inside her, unmoving as yet, just getting used to what had to be an almost forgotten sensation by now. "I swear to you sis...if I even move an inch, I think I'll cum. Fuck...it's been way too fucking long!"

Both Chris as well as Jill laughed upon hearing that, now moving over to kneel on each side of her, hands now caressing, soothing, and spreading over and across her body like wild fire. Even my own now came into play, reaching up to cup and cuddle her full firm breasts, delighting in the sensation of gently pulling on her hard, very hard, and very extended excited nipples.

"God that feels good! So damn...fucking good!" she moaned, only then lifting up...ever so slowly, allowing the new sensation of my cock nearly coming out of her before riding down it once again, feeling it as it pressed inside, splitting her sex in ways she hadn't felt in a good long while now.

"That's it baby...feel it. Feel Steven's hard stiff cock going in and out of your pussy baby, ride it honey...ride it up and down, in and out...yes, yes...that's it, that's it....feel it baby, feel my husband's prick fucking you!"

Chris was going to make me cum already if she didn't shut up...though hearing her talking so dirty, so nasty was something I couldn't live without now either. The one thing in my favor, having already climaxed so thoroughly a short while ago, I figured it would at least be a bit longer this time before I did again, so her wonderfully, nasty dirty talk, might only increase that inevitability by a few minutes perhaps.

"Oh Steven! Your dick feels so damn good inside me!" she said. Hearing her say that when unlike her sister, she was more vocal in the moaning/groaning department rather than actually speaking the words. But perhaps having heard Chris saying so much as of late, her own shy inhibitions were finally giving way. "God, I love how this feels inside me, your hard fucking cock, stroking...no, fucking! My pussy! My cunt!" she cried out deliriously, actually laughing in glee now as she began rising up and down upon me with ever quickening speed. Jill and Chris still caressing her, playing with her breasts, sometimes reaching around to tickle stroke, or caress her clit as well as my cock as I lay there beneath her, enjoying the sensation of my prick sliding in and out of that sweet heavenly passage.

Kate's cunt was getting wetter and wetter and wetter. I'd actually begun to feel the spray of pussy spittle's landing against my chest and thighs, the slap of flesh against flesh adding to the erotic sensuality of our coupling. The visual...Chris and Jill leaning over to suck on her bouncing breasts or simply holding them fondling her incredibly hard nipples.

"Cum on him honey!" Chris urged. "Cum on that nice hard fucking cock!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers