No Place Like Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Oh God!"

"That's it mom...mommy, ride that dick, ride, fuck, hump Uncle Steven's nice hard cock!"

"Fuck!" I moaned pleasurably hearing these three lovely, naked, and horny women as they spoke, Kate's pussy sucking my prick so deep inside her hot snatch that I was hovering on the edge myself once again, only seconds away now from shooting another hard-felt load of cum into that fiery hot cunt of hers.

The only warning I got from Kate was the actual gush of her orgasm itself. Losing her voice, perhaps even her thoughts, her face suddenly screwed up in one of the most pleasurable grimaces I'd ever seen. The moment I saw her do that, I then felt this incredible surge of liquid bliss suddenly bathing my cock, pouring out of her now like someone had turned on the water faucet.

"Shit! I'm gonna..."

Kate leapt from my cock faster than I or anyone else thought possible just as I cried out the last word just before my own explosive climax.

"Cum!"

She had to have been still cumming herself even as her mouth suddenly surrounded my prick. I could feel the continued gush of her pussy, the cascade of spurts still bathing my balls just as my prick began to jettison a torrent of spunk inside her hungrily sucking mouth. I could even feel fingers now playing in the deluge behind, whether they were my wife's or Jill's, I had no idea, but even that sensation seemed to add to the incredible ecstasy the two of us were then feeling. I felt hands still working Kate's pussy from behind, fingers fondling my slick balls, Kate still sucking my prick though the pulsating squirts had finally begun to diminish, though not yet in pleasurable intensity as she drained every last drop out of the head of my prick.

"Damn!" I moaned, now feeling a bit sensitive, giggling like a girl as Kate finally released me from her mouth, sitting up, rolling off me and collapsing by my side.

"That was fucking...hot!" Jill stated emphatically. "Wow mom...you soaked everything! That was awesome!"

**

A short while later, Chris and I stumbled back up the stairs to our bedroom, collapsing and falling immediately to sleep afterwards. We had left Jill and Kate holding onto one another there in the den where they'd decided to remain and likewise fall asleep.

I know I didn't dream, too exhausted and too content to have done so, but I woke in the morning wondering if I was as I felt the sensation of a warm mouth lovingly sucking my prick. As awareness took hold, I opened my eyes looking down at my wife as she lazily ran her tongue up and down the length of my surprisingly hard shaft.

"Uh...um, good morning," I said grinning looking at her through still sleepy eyes. "Someone's certainly in a good mood this morning," I then added.

She smiled, looking up at me between my legs, looking more beautiful than I think I'd ever seen her, disheveled hair and all. "In a good mood...and in a horny mood too," she winked, still licking.

"Obviously!" I sighed pleasurably smiling back.

"Well, don't get too comfy or into this," she suddenly told me. "But I wanted to make sure I had your total undivided attention. We still need to talk!"

I sat up resting myself on my elbows. "This sounds serious, although since you're still licking my dick, I can't think it's going to be too bad," I said though now wondering and curious what it was she felt we needed to talk about.

"It is serious, well sort of anyway...but I wanted to tell you something, hear what you had to say before things go any further around here," she told me. I'd actually been expecting that, though to be perfectly honest, I'd thought this would have been a discussion we should have had long before now.

"Shoot!" I said sitting up even more as Chris retreated, letting go of my dick and now sitting up straight herself facing me.

"Obviously you know how much I care about my sister...as well as my niece. And I know that you care about both of them just as much as I do." It was a rhetorical statement, and one that she only needed to see me nod my head in agreement with, which I did. "They're family...and as long as they're living here with us, perhaps even more so," she explained though I was still not quite following along here. Yes...they certainly were family, though as I sat there, the family activities we'd suddenly found ourselves enjoying together might not be the sort normally accepted either.

"Go on..."

"I know we talked about this, and came to mutual agreement on it, that my sister and my niece are welcome to live with us as long as they need to. But..."

"But?" Chris glowered at me and then continued.

"But...I don't want either one of them, or us for that matter, to feel uncomfortable while they are. I want them to feel like this is their home, every bit as much as ours."

I still wasn't sure where my wife was going with this, though I could only assume what it was she was getting at. "Honey, I can assure you...I promise I will behave myself around your sister and your niece, I won't even try to do..."

"You're not listening," she said shutting me up. I could only sit there, totally confused as I looked at her. She smiled at that and continued on. "What I don't want is for things to stop being the way they were for us either just because they're living here. They're not guests, they're family...our family, and for a while a part of us, a part of everything we are, everything we do. And that means that I want you to treat my sister, my niece, the exact same way you treat me. I think Kate needs to see that, to feel that...and so does Jill!"

"So in other words, if I'm feeling in a playful or frisky mood, and feel like reaching out and grabbing one of their boobs or something, that it's ok to go ahead and do it?"

That was the way it had been between Chris and I. We'd always openly showed affection to one another in that way, and though I was actually fishing here, not really being serious when I said that, the moment I had, I saw Chris's eyes light up along with her smile.

"Yes! Exactly! That's exactly what I want and expect you to do. Don't treat Kate or Jill for that matter any differently than you do me. I've already told them both this is how I believe things should be around here, and like you...they asked me to discuss this with you first before we all came to a mutual understanding and agreement on it. Like I said, I don't want any of us to feel uncomfortable or awkward around one another. And since we've now enjoyed one another so intimately, and enjoyed it to the extent that we obviously have, there shouldn't be any guilt feelings, awkwardness, or insecurity with regards to it either. In other words, if Kate wants you to fuck her, then I expect you to do that, and the same thing goes with Jill too. And I also want you to know, that if we decide to wander off and fool around a bit, with or without you joining us, then you need to expect that to happen every once in a while and not feel left out, or shunned or feel like we're sneaking around your back either if and when we do."

I couldn't believe what I was actually hearing, trying to keep a smile from widening across my face too much.

"And they're ok with this?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course they are! But only if YOU are!" She told me. "I promised them even before we all got together last night that we'd talk about it, make sure we were all on the same page here."

I thought about it for a moment, trying to look like I was actually giving this a great deal of serious consideration.

"Oh the sacrifices we have to make at times for our families," I said trying to keep a straight face. I wasn't surprised when Chris hauled off and hit me either, though thankfully, she did so with her pillow and not her fist.

"I am serious about this," she said after we wrestled about on the bed for several minutes.

"I know you are...and so am I," I said as I positioned my rock hard cock at the opening of her very wet juicy split.

"Good...because I also want you to set up an appointment with your doctor."

I had nearly shoved my dick inside her, holding still now before doing so, asking..."Why?"

"So he can write you up a prescription for Viagra, that's why."

"Viagra? You've got to be kidding! Do you really think I can't get it up? I mean...I didn't seem to do too badly last night now did I?" I asked seriously taken aback.

"Not last night...no. But let's face it Steven, you'll be living with three...count em, three, very sensual, very sexually uninhibited women, whose libidos have just been kicked into overdrive here."

I thought about that. "I'll make an appointment first thing on Monday," I told her.

"Good...now, fuck me!"

**

The smell of breakfast cooking greeted both Chris and I as we came downstairs an hour later. I was now suddenly famished, and with good reason. The moment we walked into the kitchen area, I saw Chris nod her head at both her sister as well as her niece, getting a knowing smile and nod of the head in return, though each then looked towards me. "Good morning Steven," Kate said walking over to give me a kiss, not on the cheek, but on the mouth, the tickle of her tongue momentarily fencing with mine as we stood there.

"Um ah...good morning Kate!" I said smiling back as she stepped back going back to the counter where she was waiting for the toast to pop up. Which is when Jill came sauntering over as well. It was hard not to notice that all she was wearing was a white tee shirt as a night shirt, along with a pair of white cotton panties. She too stood on tippy-toe, reaching up to give me a friendly, yet somewhat sensual kiss.

"Good morning Uncle Steven," she grinned making the way she said that seem somehow naughty and delicious, my recently spent prick taking note of that and throbbing beneath the robe I was wearing.

They had made heaping plates of food, and as we all sat down to eat, I was already wondering if even taking Viagra, if I was going to be able to keep up with these three. But I was already looking forward to trying.

After we had cleaned up and cleared away the dishes after breakfast, I poured myself a third cup of coffee, grabbed the morning paper and headed outside to the deck to enjoy the early morning sunshine. Jill did the same, wandering out with me. As she sat, I couldn't help noticing the sudden appearance of her twin little points pressing against the thin fabric of her tee shirt. Though not yet as warm as the day promised it would get, the difference in temperatures had given rise to those sweet little nipples of hers as she sat down next to me and began perusing through the want ads. I didn't know where Kate and my wife had gone off, or what they were doing, wondering as I sat there if they were in fact off in one of their rooms at that very moment messing around a little. The thought of that suddenly stirring interest in my cock, especially as I sat staring at my nieces nicely molded boobs, her rock hard nipples almost showing through. I was still entertaining the thought of Chris and Kate curled up in another pussy-press together when I heard the sound of the sliding glass doors. I was actually disappointed, until they walked past, Chris holding one of our large thick fluffy comforters in hand which she began spreading out on the lawn directly in front of me. Kate held what was obviously one of the toys I had recently purchased for Chris, and the fact they were both naked immediately told me I was in for some sort of a treat. Even Jill looked up in surprise at seeing the two of them so obviously about to explore and entertain one another in front of us. Chris looked over smiling at me knowingly.

"I promised Kate I'd show her how these worked and felt," she told me. "But I thought you might enjoy seeing it while I did."

She was certainly right about that, and it was obvious that Jill was now taking interest in it too. "If you'd like, you can join us," Kate said addressing her daughter.

She giggled but remained where she was. "Actually, I think I'd prefer to sit here and watch beside Uncle Steven," she said easily, though once again speaking in that sultry tone of voice that hinted at the pure sensuality of her obvious arousal. "I love watching you and Aunt Chris together," she then added, speaking for us both.

The article I'd been reading in the paper was long forgotten now as Kate spread herself out on the thick blanket my wife had placed down on the grass. Tossing down a couple of the throw pillows we had for use outside, Kate made herself all nice and comfy as my wife waddled over towards her on her knees, this bright blue, now humming, rotating toy in her hand.

"Good God! Does it mow the lawn too?" Kate asked as Chris approached her with it.

"Nope...sorry, that's my job," I said laughing seeing the somewhat startled expression on her face, but if I don't watch it, according to Chris, it might replace another job that used to be mine too!"

Turning it down several notches, Chris then ran it around her sister's breasts letting her get somewhat of a feel for it. It was still interesting to see her rest the device against Kate's nipples, seeing them spring to life almost immediately. And then much like a mini lawnmower, Chris circled Kate's breasts with it, teasing and pleasuring her quite obviously before slowly moving it downwards, dipping briefly at her naval where she then turned it up a notch before proceeding further down south.

I was suddenly delighted that I had nothing more on than my bathrobe. Undoing the sash, I let "Mr. Happy" out as Chris oft times had called my dick. Happy, because it always waved at her when she brought him out to play, which he was doing all by himself at this very moment. Kate and Chris where too busy having their own fun to notice however, though Jill certainly wasn't.

Jill had in fact already bunched up the tee-shirt she was wearing up and over her boobs. One hand tweaking a nipple, the other down the front of her white cotton panties where she was obviously sitting there fingering herself.

To be honest, I didn't know which way to look, wishing I now had chameleon eyes or something in order to better see everything at once. Jill however quickly remedied that herself upon seeing my dancing, waving prick after I'd opened my sash and allowed the front of my robe to part. She stood up grabbing her chair and then placed it more to the side next to where Kate and Chris were busily experimenting. Chris was now running the tip of the soft humming toy up and down her sister's wet split, not yet putting it inside, still teasing, which was something I loved watching her do to herself.

Jill now pointed at the chair, letting me know without saying a word where it was that she wanted me to sit. Only more than happy to accommodate her, I did, standing up and following my hard stiff prick over towards it, sitting down. The moment I did, Jill crawled into my lap, her ass facing towards me, though it allowed the two of us to continue to look off to the side as Chris now began to gently ease the humming, rotating, and now thrumming toy into her sister's quim.

Jill wasn't quite as slippery as either Kate or my wife could get, but she was slick enough. I felt the head of my prick sort of pop through the entrance of her tight little cunt, taking a moment to lubricate it further with some spit before easing it inside her any further. It certainly didn't take long however, Jill's pussy immediately gobbling up my dick inch by inch until she had consumed it entirely. Looking at my niece's ass now, grabbing onto it with my hands, I felt the delicious tickle of her sweet cunny as she slowly eased upwards, making my dick reappear like some sort of a magic act. Which in a way, it was. Her cunt was in many respects, quite magical as she slithered back down once again impaling herself on it ever so slowly.

By now, Chris was basically doing the same thing to Kate with the toy. I watched the disappearance of it as two rows, and then three of rotating little beads slipped inside her, the nose of what I knew to be a dolphin now vibrating rapidly against Kate's clit. As though to emulate that same sensation perhaps, Jill had reached down between her legs, spreading her own lips apart, forcing her clit to emerge even more openly than it had been as she began caressing and stroking it with the tip of her finger, all the while grinding against me as she did so. I reached up, my hands coming around to locate her breasts, reveling in the feel of her firm soft titties, kneading them like a contented cat as she continued teasing her clit.

"You're driving me fucking crazy you know that?" Kate mewled, her eyes nearly crossing as she grabbed two handfuls of the blanket in each of her hands. Chris sat working the toy in and out, in and out, at a fairly easy pace, but the vibrations and various stimulations as she did that were nearly overloading Kate's senses. "You do know...paybacks a bitch right?"

Chris laughed. "I certainly hope so!" she told her sister, and then turned the vibrator up another notch.

That one overloaded her circuits in a strange sort of way. Letting go of the comforter, she reached down, wrestling with Chris for the toy, grabbing it herself then. I watched, my cock wonderfully, and deeply embedded inside Jill's cunt, though upon watching her mother, she'd stopped moving too. Kate yanked it out, then plunged it back in rapidly, once, twice and then a third time. Pulling it out of herself completely, the three of us sat there and followed the high arching little geyser of female fluid that shot out of her like a water cannon. There was one gigantic spurt, and then she shoved the toy in once again, once again yanking it completely out of herself, and simply held it. It was to me like priming the pump. Her next squirt really wasn't. It was this ongoing continued jettison of female juice that just kept spraying, and spraying and spraying. Chris, now taking advantage of the sudden afternoon shower, placed herself in front of her sister, allowing the cascade of her female joy juice to literally bathe her. Watching my wife actually catching the stream of her sister's spraying juice, washing her breasts with it, even her face, was one of the most erotic, sensual moments I'd ever witnessed before in my entire life. Like I said, even Jill was caught up in it, now frozen in place on top of my cock.

Kate basically collapsed. The torrent of her climax slowly fading, the faucet turned off almost as suddenly as it had been turned on.

"God mother! You've GOT to show me how the fuck you do that!" she exclaimed, and then began riding my prick for all she was worth. About all I could do was hold on for dear life, though having those nice young tits of hers to hold on to, made it a little easier.

It was only seconds after that, Jill let out a nice little cry of her own, a sprinkle of her own pleasured juices suddenly lubricating my prick even more, and then bolted off my cock like she'd been shot from it. At first, I thought I'd hurt her or something, but she'd gone into a whole different frenzy, now ending up between her mother's legs where she proceeded to lick her dry. Chris stood, walking over towards me, straddling me herself now, though facing me.

"Fuck me baby...fuck me, make me gush," and boy did she. Chris gushed quite nicely, saturating my cock and balls. As she came, she triggered my own powerful climax. I felt the spurts of my dick filling her warm wet cavern, bathing the inside of her walls with my spunk until it began leaking out of her. I saw her wink at me, and then stood saying, "Watch this!" Chris cupped her quim, waddled over and stood over her niece and her sister. "Ok, who wants it?" she then asked.

I've always said there's decadence...and then there's really hot, naughty, nasty decadence. This was that. Kate and Jill both scrambled about until they were laying head to head, my wife standing over them. She then stepped, spreading her legs even more widely, and I watched as the long thin line of our combined spending seemed to drip, suspended for a moment, and then with a plop, fell into their waiting mouths.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers