No Place Like Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

**

Monday was a long day. I was a bit more tired than usual, not too surprisingly so. We'd again had another mini-marathon that evening after dinner, not hitting the sack until well after midnight. I'd made that appointment with the doctor too. Chris was right, the three of them were going to be a handful, but I was already looking forward to making the effort...or die happily trying.

By the time I arrived home, Chris met me at the door, the broadest smile on her face I had ever seen. I saw she was holding a letter in her hand, and then knew who it was from by the post marks.

"He's coming home Steven! Jim's got two weeks leave! He says he should be here by Friday!"

Although I was as excited by the unexpected news as she was, I realized that Jim's unexpected arrival home was no doubt going to put a real damper on things around the house. I guess Chris saw the look in my eyes and answered the unasked question, or one of them anyway.

"Don't worry...I'm sure he won't mind staying on the fold away bed in the den."

"No...I'm sure he won't, but that really wasn't my first concern either. I guess, we'll just have to behave ourselves while he's here," I said a little dejectedly.

"Well, maybe...perhaps," Chris agreed. "But it's only for two weeks, and besides, you know how fond he is of his Aunt, and how close he and Jill were growing up, I'm sure he'll be as excited to see them as they are to see him!" She told me.

And of course they all would be. But the thoughts that concerned me the most now, if Jim should ever find out, the knowledge I'd been fucking his Aunt, his cousin, and that his own mother was involved with them both as well. The knowledge of that could be devastating to him.

I was excited and anxious to see my son again. But it was with a bit of a nagging concern that I headed upstairs to change clothes. Jill was lying nude on the bed waiting for me when I came into the room.

"Did you hear the news?" she asked excitedly. "Jim's going to be here soon! I can hardly wait to see him! Now...come over here and fuck me. I'm still horny from last night!"

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and slid into bed next to her. Whatever worries or fears I had were going to have to wait. Right now...there was a naked girl in my bed that needed me, and two more that just then entered the bedroom. Whatever direction this family would end up going in would have to be dealt with later. Right now, I had three hot luscious women to attend to, and Mr. Happy was more than willing to do just that.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers