No Shit There I Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at her. "Where's your phone?"

She had to think about it.

"Back in your tent," she answered a bit surprised.

"Where's your car?"

"Way off that way?" she answered a bit puzzled.

"What bills need to be paid?"

She stopped and I could see she had to seriously think about it.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss

"Welcome to the SCA."

She smiled up at me and tossed back the rest of her drink. Handing me the plastic cup went back to join Miranda. I watched the two ladies get into a rhythm with their hips that made me glad I had the little pouch thing.

"Lord Jak?"

I turned to see a young man in a blue-green kilt. He was offering me his hand.

"Just Jak, my good man."

"I'm Angus. Miranda told me she talked to you about me. I wanted to thank you for the advice you gave her. She is a wonderful lady and what you told her has helped me get a bit closer to making her mine." He shook my hand.

"You're welcome, but if I may offer you a bit of advice as well?"

"Of course," he said with a nod stepping close to me to hear better.

"Don't ever consider her yours, or yourself hers. Just live for the moment and try to be together with her as much as you can. She told me you said you love her. That's a wonderful thing and I hope the both of you get along well together. She may in time come to love you." I shrugged "Or you may go your separate ways. So long as you don't think of her as your possession you will carry happy memories away with you."

He thought about that for a second then nodded.

"Thank you. I'll try to keep that thought in mind." He nodded to the bartender who filled him a mug full of the punch. "That's if I remember anything about tonight after drinking this."

Chuckling, I nodded agreement.

I talked to several friends and got dragged into a dance with Dawn and Miranda. Angus joined in, with a grin.

A few hours later, I was feeling no pain when I saw a lord with a magical sundial on his wrist. I asked him the time. It was close enough to nine for me to take my leave. I caught Dawn's arm. Leaning in, I had to nearly shout to be heard.

"I'm heading back to the tent. Kathrin should be coming here in a bit if you want to stay and dance with her."

Dawn shook her head.

"I'm exhausted." I saw her say by reading her lips. Nodding, I waved goodnight to Miranda. She shook her coins at me, winked and grinned.

Somehow we got out the gate through the press of people trying to get in. There were now four ladies checking kilts. They needed a fifth. I pointed this out to Dawn, but she blushed and shook her head.

I was not stumbling as we headed back to my tent but damn the gopher holes. I helped Dawn to a place where there was grass. She took off her shoes and wriggled her toes in the cool green.

"Oh god, my feet are killing me."

"And you're a waitress?" I said with a grin.

She shook her head "Not tonight or until tomorrow afternoon I'm not."

"That's my girl," I told her smiling.

She looked at me a little sad. "Am I? Your girl?'

I stepped over till I was standing against her. I pulled her to me and kissed the top of her red curls.

"You're my lover. For this weekend and as many years to come as you wish to be." I kissed her lightly. "You're a very beautiful and special lady Dawn. I'm very glad I stopped for waffles."

She smiled up at me. Then she placed a hand along the side of my face. Very lightly, playfully she slapped the side of my face.

"You're a rogue and a cad, who was only interested in getting in my panties from the moment you saw me." Dawn ran a finger across my bottom lip. "And I bless you for that Jak. You have made me fell sexier in these last few days than I have in twenty years. Bless you."

Smiling, I leaned down and helped her slip her feet back into her shoes. Standing up I kissed her again,

"Come on, Kathrin is waiting for me to take up the shop so she can go dance. If we make her wait too long she could get bored and she has so many sharp things to play with there."

Dawn laughed and we started walking back to my tent.

"So she really is different when she's not Kathrin?"

"My god yes. It's night and day the difference between Kathrin and Tina." We walked into merchant's row. The whole place lit with covered torches and gas lanterns tonight. There was a good crowd going tent to tent. When we turned the corner around an armor dealer's tent I saw four people standing in front of mine. I hurried to the tent and helped Kathrin get them their change. Two paid with credit cards. They purchased two of my swords, at three hundred dollar each!

"Whew. About time, you got here. What did you take Dawn away from the dancing for? She could have stayed? You could have stayed; you didn't have to come back just because he left." She told Dawn shaking her head.

Dawn smiled and plopped down into my Viking chair with a sigh. "I had to call it a night. My feet are killing me and I have moved my stomach and hips more tonight than in the past ten years."

Kat looked at her grinning.

"Wimp." She smiled and leaned down. She gave Dawn a kiss and I saw her hand catch one of Dawn's breasts through the light fabric. I heard a light whimper from Dawn when I saw Kat's fingers give what must have been her nipple a slight twist. She stood up and looked over at me.

"I'll be back, but it won't be till after you close shop for the night."

I shrugged. "Stay as late as the party runs then find another if you like. I got this."

Nodding she gave me a kiss her hand going behind my sporran. (Remember that's the little pouch. Remember what I said its function was? Good, you're listening.) I watched her ass as she went striding off. The muscles of her legs showing well in the belly dancer clothes she wore.

"My god she is sexy as hell. I wish I looked like that," said Dawn watching Kathrin walk away.

"Well, she does about forty hours a week as a personal trainer, then works in the forge, at least, ten to fifteen hours every weekend." I took Kat chair and sat down with a sigh of relief. I opened the wine bottle that rested beside it and filled my mug and a cup for Dawn.

"I don't think I want to look that good that bad."

I chuckled.

"Keep belly dancing. I bet if you check around you may find someone around here who teaches classes. If all else fails there are a ton of DVD's out on how to dance."

"I can tell I'm going to be sore as hell tomorrow." She rested her hand on her stomach.

I was about to comment when I had people walk up.

I sold only one blade, but one of them had a beautiful dagger in a poor scabbard. I showed him one of my best and he fell in love with the look of it. I traced his blade out and stapled a business card he gave me to it. When I got home I would make him one and ship it to him once the check cleared.

Sale were very good for the rest of the night. By site rules, everything is ten percent off on this night. Some of the merchants have complained, but hell I do five times the business on this night compared to some of the others.

By ten Dawn had to call it quits she was yawning so badly. She went into the back and crawled into our bed. I wished I could join her. The hours trickled by with a slow dwindling of customers till at last, just around midnight, I decide to close the flap and call it a night. As I was shutting down the lanterns I saw the frost level on my propane tank. We would be just about empty by closing time tomorrow night.

Leaving the battery lantern going so Kat could see when she came home, I went into the back and started to get undressed. I piled my clothes on top of my trunk and crawled into bed next to Dawn. I snuggled up next to her naked body reveling in the warmth of her. She woke enough to curl into me. I drifted into sleep holding her lightly by her bare breast. My face buried in her curls. Her hair no longer smelled of peaches but now had that wood smoke smell that permeates everything on site. To me, it's a sexy smell when it's mixed with the scent of a woman.

I woke just enough to lift the blanket when a naked Kathrin crawled into bed hours later. She lay beside me and pressed in close for warmth. The site had turned cold after midnight.

Sandwiched between two beautiful naked women I went from heaven back to sleep.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Saturday

Ever woke up slowly realizing two women are giving you a blowjob? I highly recommend it to you if you haven't.

A guttural moan escaped me as I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw two smiling faces looking back up at me. Kat showed her teeth buried into the flesh of my cock just under the head. She popped off me and Dawn took me into her mouth.

"Good morning, Jak. Did you sleep well?" asked Kathrin grinning.

"Oh, yeah. Not that I'm complaining in any way, but what's with the morning wake up."

Dawn pulled off me a Kat took me back in. The difference between the two was like the difference between a pillow fight and getting K.O.ed by Mike Tyson. Kathrin was all teeth scraping and tongues lashing with a hard suction. Dawn was soft lips, gentle licks and if anything a deeper pull into her mouth.

"She and I woke at about the same time. When we went to get up I saw that you were hard. I told her you looked good enough to eat. She said why not. Though she has been a bit greedy."

Kat came up off me. She looked at Dawn with her lips pursed for a second and caught Dawn by the back of her head. I saw my cock go very deep into Dawns mouth before Kathrin eased up. Dawn held her place there and I felt her gently sucking and licking

Kathrin crawled up the bed and pushed me back down. She threw her leg over my face and I was soon being smothered with pussy. She was near clean-shaven this time and her smooth outer lips were rubbing against my mouth demanding equal attention. I turned loose of her large clit and licked deep into her. I moaned as I felt Dawn pull up and start to lick the underside of my cock. She tongued me from the head down to my balls then began to lick around the base.

I devoured my wife as she dug her fingers into my head. She ground her cunt into my face making me try to keep up.

A wet clit near large as my pinkie was striking my nose with every trust. I caught it in my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned deep in her throat. A sound I copied as I felt Dawn's mouth take me in again. I shuddered as I felt her lips descend to the base. I felt her nose pressed into the skin there.

I caught Kathrin's thighs. The solid muscles, hard under my fingers, as I pulled her down onto my face. I muffled cries of pleasure into her. I was soon flooded by her as her natural juices flowed out across my tongue.

Dawn pulled up to the tip of me as I began to cum. I felt her tongue swabbing the head of my cock as it flowed out of me. As the last drops emptied I felt more than saw her move.

She stood up quick and caught Kathrin by the back of her braid. She arched her back till Kat was pulled away from my face. Looking up the flat stomach I saw Dawn kiss Kat hard on the mouth. From the shocked look on Kathrin's face, I knew what Dawn had done. I smiled as I watched Kathrin's throat work to swallow the cum Dawn was kissing into her mouth. Leaning my head up I caught her clit and gave it a hard suck. I felt Kathrin's thighs tighten around my neck and I heard her moan into Dawn's mouth.

As her body relaxed I felt Kathrin move off me. She lay down on the bed her head down by my feet. I saw her legs quivering. I looked up at Dawn.

"Next?" I asked.

She grinned at me and nodded. She settled herself down onto my wet face. The taste of her so very different than Kathrin was soon on my tongue. I licked from the red curls down to the soft outer lips. She was hot as an oven inside and wet as pudding. I felt like I was licking warm honey from her. I felt her lean down across me. She very gently took my cock back into her mouth. She just held it there sucking lightly. Anything more would have been torture.

I used my fingers to open her up further. I saw her clit like a small acorn. I licked all around it and it swelled a little, but nothing like Kathrin's. I looked up into her. Her body was just opening so I could glimpse into her. I pushed aside her inner lips and licked around the inside ring. She tried to clench around my tongue.

I was growing hard again. And I felt Kathrin stir beside me. I tapped Dawn on her leg and she sat up. Getting up I whispered into her ear and she grinned. I watched as she crawled over to Kat and turned around. She lay on top of my wife and as I watched began to lick at Kathrin.

I climbed past them down to where Kat was licking Dawn like a cat licking cream.

"Hope I don't get in your way."

I positioned myself over Kathrin's head and pushed the whole length of me into Dawn's hot pussy. As I began a slow thrust I felt Kat's tongue licking around me as I pushed inside. Then I felt her sucking at my balls. Feeling her teeth bite into me I thrust harder into Dawn. Which made her lick harder at Kat. Which made Kathrin lick harder at the both of us.

I tried my best to be quiet as I could hear people moving past the front of the tent. Some going for coffee others to use a port'a'let. I could clearly hear the moans from the girls, but I knew they were also trying to be quite

Well, fuck it let them listen if they had nothing better to do!

My breath started coming in pants as I felt myself growing close for the second time that morning. I dug my hands into Dawn soft ass cheeks and pulled her to me. With every thrust.

In quite a long time, as I began to cum, I felt my cock pulled from Dawn and into Kathrin's mouth. She pulled hard, sucking at me violently. I quickly filled her mouth and pulled away. I looked down at her and met her eyes. She slowly deliberately swallowed then with a grin went back to sucking at Dawn's clit.

I sat back on my trunk and watched as the two women finished each other off. First Dawn, then Kathrin. Kat muffled her moans by biting into Dawns inner thigh. When she went limp breathing hard I saw a large hickey on the woman's pale skin. I moved forward and kissed first Kat's sweaty face then Dawn's thigh where Kat had bit her. There were clearly teeth marks in the bruise.

I lay down on the bed after they arranged themselves around. I lay on my back with one on each side holding them. They ran their legs up across mine and held hands across my stomach. We all floated on the edge of sleep, a happy soft place.

"I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to leave," said Dawn softly. I looked down at her. "I need to get a shower and do some things I should have been doing for the last two days. Then I got to be at work by four.

I nodded and kissed her nose. Then her lips.

"Will you be working Sunday?" asked Kat leaning across me and laying her chin down on my chest.

"Sunday from about eleven till nine," said Dawn resting her chin across from Kathrin. I brushed the back of her red hair.

"We'll stop on our way out and say goodbye." Kat leaned forward and kissed her lightly.

"I would like that"

We got up and began to get dressed. I saw with a smile Dawn looking at her street clothes with reluctance. When she bent over to pick up something I saw Kat's arm swing. The flat of her hand caught Dawn ass a hard smack.

As Dawn yelped and came up rubbing her ass Kathrin caught her and pulled her into a hard kiss. Then she planted a softer one.

"Next time you make me swallow cum without asking I'll cherry red your whole ass," said Kat sweetly looking into Dawn's eyes. Then she winked and kissed her again. Stepping away Kathrin grabbed up my kilt and stepped into it. She picked up my leather vest and put that on as well. She buttoned up the front and reached in. She pulled her breast up higher them gave them a bit of a shake to settle them again. As we watched she hung her belt with its foxtail around her waist and went out front. I could hear her opening up the tent. I heard a long wolf whistle.

Looking over at Dawn, she was still naked from the waist down and rubbing at her ass check.

"Damn that hurt," she said whispering.

I laughed. "Didn't you enjoy making her eat cum from your mouth?" I asked grinning.

Dawn nodded with a smirk.

"Don't dance the dance if you're not willing to pay the piper," I told her with a shrug.

She nodded and went back to dressing. I grabbed up my leather pants and slid them on. Getting a shirt from my trunk I turned and stopped. I won't say I didn't recognize Dawn because I did of course. She was the tired looking waitress I had first flirted with. She saw the look in my eyes and for a second, I thought she was about to cry. I stepped over to her and caught her up in my arms. I held her tight.

"I can see now..." She clung to me. "I see what you meant now, Jak. I feel like a different person than the one who belly danced last night."

I just held her.

"I know, lover. I know so very well that feeling." Pulling back a bit I gave a shrug. "You are still that person whenever you wish to be. You just have to remember how you felt and hold onto that little spark till the next event."

"When's the next event?" There was a sad pleading in her eyes.

"About two weeks from now over in Georgia. It's called Fool's War. It's only four days long, though."

"Georgia? I don't know if I can afford to drive that far."

"Don't worry about that. Just get off from Thursday night until Monday and I'll come get you." I kissed her and let her finish getting dressed. As we went out to the front of the tent there was a small crowd gathered looking mostly at Kathrin. It was mostly late teen to early twenties males. They went to quickly look at knives as I stepped out belting on my daggers.

"Kat, I'm going to walk Dawn out then I'll be back to help with sales."

"Sure. Have a safe trip, lovely," she said giving Dawn a kiss. The young men about drooled on the tables seeing two women kissing.

I hid a grin when Dawn slid a hand up the back of Kathrin's leg and under my kilt.

"I will. You be careful if you bend over" Dawn said, all purring seduction. "You're regimental after all."

I swear some of the men got hard at that very second.

Dawn and I laughed as we walked away. Kathrin was taking money hand over fist as the boys started buying blades. They would have bought the whole tent and everything in it if it kept her bending down to get the change box.

It was a good long walk to Dawn's car. We stopped to give the greyhound coursing dogs a milk bone each. She petted one of the horses that came over to whicker at her."

When we got to her car she opened the car door and I could feel the heat rushing out.

It was going to be a hot day and I was going to have to get in armor soon. Lovely.

"I'm going to miss this," she said as I leaned in to give her a kiss. I made it as long a kiss as she had time for.

"See you tomorrow," I told her as she got into the car and cranked it up. The sound of a car and the blare of her radio before she turned it down was harsh. "Don't know how long it will take us to pack out. Depends on how sore I'll be after today's tournament."

"Be careful," she told me. She put the car into gear.

"I will be." I stepped back out the way and watched her drive off. I saw her wave just as she turned onto the road out towards the gate. I waved back but I don't know if she saw me.

It was a lonely walk back to camp.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"I feel like I'm in a pressure cooker," I told Kat as she spritzed my face with water.

"You're doing well, though." She gave me a drink then went back to working on a strap for my shoulder armor. It was near to tearing and she was sewing it back in place with a big leather needle.

The tournament was as brutal as the heat. I had a dozen dark bruised from my armor and a nasty one forming on my right arm where one lord had gotten past my shield.

1...67891011