All Comments on 'Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 03'

by BlinkenLights93

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 8 years ago
end it

nuff said,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

Another chapter or two at least to see how their mother is coping and to follow the beginning of their new life together - brilliant so far!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
people don't say each other's names that often

While your writing is technically proficient, when two people are talking to each other, they don't say each other's names that often. Think about the last conversation you had with another human being and how often that person said your name while talking TO you. While I enjoy your stories, this aspect of your dialogue is incredibly annoying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely keep it going. Well written.

You should absolutely continue. Well written story. Nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, it's not incest

Perhaps Oregon laws are different. The two have no shared DNA; they were not legally adopted by their step-parents; they lived together since cognizant childhood (they always knew they were step-kin) not from infancy; a divorce has no legal effect on Josh and Jen's status re: each other. It's not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

Continue

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Continue!

Tobe honest I was a bit conflicted wether you should continue this one or not, but after reading it twice I came to the conclusion that i want to see where this "Ever After" tale is going. Not many authors continue their stories once such happy ending is achieved so I really hope you'll keep this one going strong as you did 'till now.

I enjoyed it immensely yet there are a few things you should consider: there are a few grammatical errors here and there (like you wrote "Jen and I's first date", should be Jen & mine or our first date), once case of mixed identities (I think at least as it's 3am here), people do not call each other by names when alone between themselves (they know who they address when speaking), try to expand on the story telling and character building a bit with added details and background information, try adding a bit of backbone o the people they encounter (everyone they met easily succumbed to their charms or wits so the exchange was rather foreseeable), and that's pretty much it.

I gave you 5* as I really like it and no matter how you decide to proceed I'll be waiting for your next story.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago
Continue!

Continue Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's A Good Ending. Leave it as it is.

Start a new story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

Continue

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 8 years ago
Continue

Continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The choice is yours!

As much as I enjoyed this story and would be satisfied if it ended here, I would like at least one more segment to their future together. In the end, the choice is yours. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tender, Loving Story

It was one of the best I've read on this site. You've told a marvelous story. I'd like to see more of Jen & Josh, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

Continue × 100000000000 times

biotecbiotecover 8 years ago

If you want me to continue, please do.

:) .

i know a couple who have been married 40 years not much different than this story.

the wife was the one to leave, and leave the kids with the father.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
It's your story,

and a very good one, so the choice is yours. I'm confident that it will be just as enjoyable as what you have already given us. Five stars and favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Continue it please

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 8 years ago

Great job. Don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Good read,Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

Please continue

xxtyjayyxxtyjayyalmost 8 years ago
Please for the love of everything continue this story

Please for the love of everything continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Continue, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes!

Please continue it was the best I've read so far

chefnealchefnealover 7 years ago
by all means please continue

wonderful loving story

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
What a Great Story

Loved it. It's interesting that it's still considered incest for a step-brother, step-sister relationship. At some point this needs to be challenged in the courts. As long as there is no evidence of coercion or sexual abuse in the relationship it makes no sense for it to be illegal.

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93almost 7 years agoAuthor
I have heard you loud and clear.

First off, thank you everyone for reading and supporting my work. I sincerely apologise for the long, sudden unexplained absence. It is unforgivable and I will be making amends. I will create a Twitter account to keep in touch with the loyal fans. The story, Nocturnal Emissions will continue in one form or another, I have not decided how I will approach it.

Secondly, I have a surprise. I have completed another story, unrelated to this one. If you are a fan of Nocturnal Emissions, chances are you will like what's coming. Stay tuned, as I will be publishing it soon!

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93almost 7 years agoAuthor
Here is my Twitter handle if you're interested in keeping up to date.

@BlinkenLights93

This Twitter handle is specifically for fan service, it is where you can keep up with what I'm doing, where I'm at in the writing process of a story and talking in general. Nothing sexual will be posted publicly, if fans want more information on a particular topic they can ask. Your secret is safe with me, nothing about my followers will be revealed. I will follow all fans back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hometown

I really enjoyed the story. You didn't name the town, but I assume it is Lebanon. I will read the other stories you wrote. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Continue

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Wonderful story and am very thankful that you did the proper thing and kept it between Josh & Jen and not try and make into a porno script with partner swapping and orgies and things like that. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! Continue. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great storis

End it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
all their names start with j

Aww. Their names start with j. Kinda like... the kardashians. Except... the jardashians

Also, when the sister asks her brother what their story would be called and he replied “forever After” I was like “no doofus, it would be called Nocturnal Emissions” even tho I don’t recall any actual nocturnal emissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
jen and josh

continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue its a great story

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I love the story, I'd like to see where it goes from here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkenLights93@BlinkenLights93
I guess you could say that I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm still waiting for my significant other, but that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about when I do find her. The stories that I write are few, but they are heartfelt and romantic. I am born and raised in Oregon, and I'm a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES