Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh, promise me something please?" Jen asked.

I kissed the top of her head. "Anything." I told her.

"Promise that you will never leave me or cheat on me." Jen asked.

I gently lifted her chin with my thumb and index finger, and made her look at me. "Jen, I promise that I will never leave or cheat on you. You are my first and only love." I told her truthfully. I didn't tell her the next part of my thought. I planned on proposing to her as soon as the divorce was finalized.

"I love you so much, Josh." Jen told me.

I kissed Jen, and held her tight against me. "I love you too, Jen." I told her, as I stroked her hair.

"What are we going to do today?" Jen asked.

I thought about that for a moment. "Let's go watch a movie at the theaters. I don't want to be anywhere near Jack right now." I told her.

"That sounds good to me." Jen replied.

"I'll go take a shower first." I told Jen.

She nodded. "That would probably be for the best."

I stood up, walking towards the door. I opened the door, turning right and heading for my room. I went to my closet, and picked out some nice clothing. I picked out a red, white and black plaid shirt, and a white undershirt. For pants, I just selected a pair of Levi's denim jeans. I grabbed a pair of underwear and socks, grabbing my iPhone off of my nightstand. I then headed to the bathroom.

I paused to see Jack in the kitchen with his head in his hands, sobbing. I almost felt pity for him, but reminded myself of the despicable things he has done. I went into the bathroom, turning the shower on. I stripped down and stepped in, reality hitting me. I was going to have a blood sibling.

I washed my body, while thinking about the situation. I would love my unborn sibling, because they should not have to pay for my father's – Jack's mistakes. I wanted nothing to do with him anymore. I would never see his whore as my mother; I would always see Julia as my mother. Julia was beautiful, so I had no idea why he would want to cheat on her in the first place.

When I was finished my shower, I stepped out, dried off and put on the clean clothes that I had selected. I felt a surge of excitement; this was Jen and I's first official date. There was going to be people that we know seeing us together, but right now I have zero shits to give. Jen is mine, and I want the whole world to know it. I stepped out of the bathroom, ignoring my father who was still crying.

I entered Jen's room, to see that she was still figuring out what to wear.

"Jen, I want you to wear something that you would wear on a date. I want the whole world to know that you are with me." I told her.

"Hmmm. Okay, go into your room and play Call of Duty or something. I want to surprise you." Jen told me.

I nodded, and then bid my farewell. I ignored my father once more, and went to my room. I turned on my PS4, and started up Call of Duty: Ghosts. I played for over an hour and a half, patiently waiting for Jen to be done. I used to make fun of Julia for taking so long, but found that waiting for a girl that I love is much easier. The thought that she was dressing herself up for me was so satisfying.

"Ok Josh! Stand up, close your eyes and turn around." Jen instructed from behind me.

I did as commanded, and waited a few extra seconds to build the tension. I knew that she would look beautiful, but I had no idea exactly how much she had dressed up. When I opened my eyes, my heart quite literally skipped a beat. Jen looked like a goddess.

Jen was wearing an electric blue dress that hugged her slim figure beautifully, and had sequins that gleamed like a million stars. Jen's feet were in stilettos that matched her dress and were equally as flashy. Jen's golden blonde hair was curled in ringlets , and looked gorgeous. Her face was equally as stunning.

Jen's lips were covered in lip gloss, that also had sparkles in it. She had eyeshadow and eyeliner on that accented her beautiful blue eyes. Jen looked absolutely gorgeous.

"How do I look, Josh?" Jen asked, smiling.

"Words cannot describe how beautiful you look, Jen. I feel so under-dressed!" I told her. I kept eyeing her beautiful figure, so Jen did a three-hundred and sixty degree rotation.

"Don't be naïve, Josh. You look really handsome, and I have always been a sucker for simplistic." Jen replied.

I walked over to Jen, and held her hips. Jen closed her eyes, and I leaned in to kiss her. She parted her lips, so I lovingly stuck my tongue in her mouth. I tasted the lip gloss; it had a strawberry flavor to it. Jen wrapped her arms around my neck, and we stayed in the embrace for a couple of minutes.

I was the one to break the kiss, as we only had a half hour until the movie started. I decided to surprise her with the movie; I had picked out the movie Safe Haven starring Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel.

"We need to get going. The movie starts in a half hour." I told Jen.

Jen nodded. "What movie are we going to see?" Jen asked.

"It's a surprise." I answered.

"Josh, you know I hate surprises." Jen told me.

"I know, I know. You are going to like this one, I promise." I replied.

"Ok, I trust you." Jen said.

I held my hand out for Jen to take, and she accepted it. We exited my room, and went to Jen's room so she could grab her purse. After that, we walked towards the front door. I could feel Jack's eyes on us the whole time. I opened the front door, and let Jen walk out first.

I walked Jen to my car, where I opened the door for her. After she got into the car, I closed the door and went around to the driver's side door. I quickly entered the door, as we had to drive to Albany to see the movie. Luckily, it only took about twenty minutes and there is always fifteen minutes of previews. We had plenty of time.

"Are we going to the Regal Cinema in Albany?" Jen asked.

I nodded. "Yes, we are going to the Regal." I told her.

"Didn't Nick just get a job there not too long ago?" Jen asked.

I nodded again. "He obtained the job the same day as I got mine." I told her.

"What if Nick sees us?" Jen asked, looking worried.

I kissed Jen's hand. "I'm counting on it, love." I told her. I turned on the ignition, and drove off.

I navigated the roads carefully, using my iPhone to navigate with. I had only been to the Regal Cinema once before, and I wasn't quite sure how to get there. I had butterflies in my stomach; we were about to go public with our relationship. We were bound to see people that we know, and I honestly couldn't give a damn. After the events of earlier, I have less than zero shits to give.

Siri notified me that we were less than five minutes away from our destination, and my anticipation grew with every turn we took. I could only hope that Jen felt the same way that I did about going public. After all, we wouldn't be able to hide it forever. I hadn't even told Jen this, but I was taking her out to Izzy's after the movie. It was going to be a nice surprise for her.

I held Jen's hand reassuringly, letting her know that I would be with her every step of the way. Jen was starting to hyperventilate, so I had to calm her down.

"Jen, it's ok. I will be right by your side, every step of the way. I don't care what other people say about us, they would never understand what we have." I told Jen.

Jen stopped hyperventilating, and took a deep breath. She let it out slowly, and closed her eyes. I have seen Jen do this in yoga before; she was centering herself. "You're right, Josh. They would never understand what we have. I don't care if the whole world knows about us, and I lose all my friends. You are the only person I need in my life." Jen replied calmly.

I kissed her hand affectionately. "I don't care if I lose my friends, either. All we need is each other." I told her.

"I love you so much, Josh." Jen told me.

I squeezed her hand affectionately. "I love you too, Jen. I would kiss you, but I'm driving." I told her.

"Your destination is on the right." Siri informed me.

I pulled into the driveway, picking a close spot to the entrance so Jen didn't have to walk very far. After parking, I removed the key from the ignition, and opened my door. After I closed it, I walked over to Jen's side of the car and opened her door. I offered my hand, and she accepted it. When she exited the car, I closed the door behind her. I kissed Jen, placing my hand on her hips.

Jen wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her body up against me. I had to break the kiss though, because it was starting to get too provocative. Jen kept her arms around her neck and her eyes closed, sighing contently. She slowly opened them and stared at me, with desire in her eyes.

I kissed her forehead, and reluctantly pulled away. I slid my right hand down her left arm, taking her hand in mine. "Are you ready?" I asked Jen, stroking her cheek with my left hand. Jen nodded, so I took her to the ticket booth. Looking at my iPhone, I could see that we had about ten minutes before the feature film started.

The guy at the ticket booth grew wide-eyed as he took in Jen's beautiful figure.

"Two tickets for Safe Haven, please." I asked the guy behind the booth.

He scrambled and fumbled around on the cash register, clearly distracted by Jen. "That will be, umm... eighteen dollars and ninety-eight cents." The guy at the cash register told me. He was trying very hard not to stare at Jen.

I fished twenty dollars out of my wallet, and handed it to the guy. He took it and attempted to give me the change, but dropped the pennies on the floor. He disappeared briefly to get the pennies, and then reappeared.

"Your change is one dollar and two cents." He told me.

"Thanks." I told him.

"You are welcome. Enjoy your movie." He said, taking one last look at Jen.

We entered the building, heading for the concession stand. It was there that we saw Nick. He spotted us immediately, and grew wide-eyed as well when he saw Jen. His eyes then gravitated to our hands that were still joined together. We approached him, greeting him.

"What's up Josh? How's it going Jen? You look really beautiful." Nick greeted us.

It was then that I decided to tell Nick what was going on, at least about the divorce.

"It's not going so well, Nick. We just found out today that our parents are getting a divorce. I decided to take Jen to the movies to get our minds off of it." I told Nick.

Nick's face went from accusation to sympathy. "Oh man, I'm so sorry for you guys. I know what you're going through. My parents got divorced a few years ago. I thought that you guys were going out or something." Nick told us.

I looked at Jen, and then looked back at Nick. "Actually we kind of are. We've always been really close, and it just seemed like the right thing to do because out parents are separating." I confessed to Nick.

Nick's face went from anger, to sadness and finally acceptance. He pursed his lips, and nodded. "I always knew that you guys liked each other. I had a feeling that why Jennifer turned me down. If you two want to be together, I promise it won't change anything between us. I'll still be both your friends." Nick told us.

"Thanks bro, that means a lot to us." I told Nick.

He nodded, and then put his professional face on. "Welcome to the Regal Cinema. What would you like to purchase today?" Nick asked us.

"We would like popcorn and a Coke, both large please." I told Nick.

"Coming right up, would you like extra butter on the top? Nick asked.

I nodded, and Nick got our order ready. "That will be thirteen dollars and ninety cents."

I fished a five and a ten out my wallet, and handed it to him.

He put the cash in the register, and made our change. "Your change is one dollar and ten cents." Nick told us.

I thanked him, and we started to walk away.

"Hey Josh, Jennifer?" Nick called us.

We turned around, and faced Nick. He had a face of sympathy again.

"I know what you guys are going through. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here." Nick told us.

I nodded. "We appreciate that, Nick." I told him, and then we walked to our theater.

Over the next two hours we held each other's hands as we watched the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you think of the movie?" I asked as we drove down the road.

"I thought it was awesome! I couldn't believe that Jo was a ghost the whole time. I cried when Katie read the letter that Jo had written for her before she died." Jen told me.

I cried too, but I wasn't about to tell her that.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way home." Jen asked.

"We aren't done with our date yet. I'm taking you to Izzy's" I answered.

"Thank you. I was hoping we would go somewhere to eat. I'm starving." Jen informed me.

"Of course I am taking you out to eat. Besides, I want to put off going home for as long as possible. God knows what's being said, or thrown, or broke. Jen, I promise I will be there for your mother. I have always loved her, and is my only real parent right now. She is the only one who hasn't betrayed us." I told Jen.

"Thank you, Josh. That means so much to me." Jen told me.

I pulled into the parking lot for Izzy's, parking close to the entrance so that Jen didn't have to walk very far. After parking, I repeated the process of opening her door and taking her by the hand. We walked to the entrance where I opened the door for Jen, and she walked inside. I followed shortly after.

We ordered a table for two, and took our seats. Over the next hour we talked, laughed and joked as we ate our food. It was a nice escape from reality, even if we had to go home to a nightmare. I couldn't help myself from thinking that soon this dream would be a reality. I felt bad for Julia, and would make sure that she knows that I have forsaken my father.

Eventually, it grew time that we could not delay going home any longer. Jen seemed to sense it too, and she was starting to get depressed. I tried to comfort her, but it was no use as I was feeling the same as her. We paid the bill, got into my car and drove home in silence. With every minute that passed, our anxiety grew.

As we rounded the corner for our home, I spotted a small U-Haul truck parked out front. Jack came out of the house with a box of possessions, and I felt nothing but bitterness towards him. Julia's car was parked in the driveway, so I knew she was still there. I parked my car in my usual spot, and turned off the engine. Neither one of us wanted to leave the safety of my car.

My father- Jack paused to look at us momentarily then continued toward the U-Haul.

"I'm scared, Josh. I don't know if mom will kick you out too!" Jen told me.

"I know Jen. I'm scared too. It looks like Jack's truck is almost filled, so we'll wait to enter until he leaves." I replied.

"Ok." Jen told me.

We waited until Jack drove off, and then got out of the car.

I took Jen's hand to comfort both her and I, and then walked up the driveway.

I hesitated at the door, afraid to see what was on the other side. My hand hovered above the doorknob for a good thirty seconds before I gathered the courage to turn and open it. What I saw inside saddened me. All of our family photos had been taken down. We could hear mom sobbing from her bedroom, so we hurried to her room to see how she was doing.

Julia was sobbing, holding a family portrait. Jen rushed to her side, and Julia threw her arms around her. They cried into each other's shoulders, and I began to cry as well. I had been pushing the pain to the back of my mind, but now it finally broke out. I left mom's bedroom and went to my own.

I sat on my bed, putting my head into my hands and let all of my emotions out. I had been blocking my emotions for so long that I wasn't aware how bad I was hurting. The anger, frustration, pain, despair and betrayal stabbed through my body like a thousand knives. I was so focused on my emotions that I didn't hear my door open. All of the sudden, warm arms wrapped around me.

I cried into the shoulder of who I thought was Jen. Her hand stroked my head, pressing my face into her shoulder. After about five minutes, I stopped crying and all I felt was numb. I pulled away, and was shocked at who was holding me. The person who had held me was not Jen, but Julia.

"Julia?" I asked through teary eyes.

"Yes, it is Julia." Julia replied, smiling with tears on her face.

I hugged her again, glad that she still loved me in some way or another.

"Does this mean that I can stay?" I asked.

"Of course you can stay. Your father made it clear that you disowned him. Jennifer told me that you will always consider me your mother. I just want you to know that you will always be my son, even if you are dating my daughter." Mom told me.

My eyes snapped open and I recoiled. "You know about Jen and I?" I asked, shocked.

"I do now." Mom replied, laughing.

"What do you mean, 'I do now'?" I asked.

"Well, you two have been a lot closer than usual as of late. When I saw the way you and Jen were dressed, I put two and two together." Julia replied.

"Are you ok with our relationship?" I asked.

"I don't have much of a choice. Your dad divorced me, so what you two do is completely up to you." Julia replied.

"He is not my dad, not anymore. You didn't answer my question though." I told Julia.

"No, I didn't. To be honest, I'm glad something good came of this divorce. As long as you treat my daughter right, I don't have a problem with you dating her. You have my blessing." Julia answered.

I hugged Julia. "Thank you for saying that. It means a lot to me to have your blessing." I told her.

"You are welcome. Remember this; if you break her heart, I break your everything." Julia replied.

"I will never break her heart. I am not my father." I answered.

"Good, because she heard you say that. She is in the doorway." Julia informed me.

I turned around to see Jen. She was leaning against my door frame with her arms crossed, with pure joy on her face.

"I'll leave you two alone. I have to go make dinner." Julia told us.

"Actually, we've already had dinner." I informed her.

"I see. Well, I guess I'll go make myself something." Julia replied, and then walked toward the door. Jen scooted out of the way and sat on my bed so mom could pass.

"One last thing; if you two have sex, please promise me that you will use protection." Mom asked.

"We do, and we will." I told mom.

"Good. If you guys do decide to have sex at any time, please keep it quiet. I don't want to hear or know of my daughter getting it on with her boyfriend." Julia told us. She left the room, and closed the door behind us.

As soon as the door closed, Jen pounced on me. She started by kissing my neck, and worked her way up to my lips.

I unbuttoned my plaid shirt, taking it off. I only broke the kiss to take off my undershirt, immediately resuming afterwards.

"Undress me, Josh." Jen commanded. She stood up off the bed, and I positioned myself behind her.

I located the zipper, confused as to how she zipped it without any help. "How did you zip this up?" I asked.

"I used a wire hanger to zip it." Jen answered.

"I see." I replied.

I slowly unzipped Jen's dress, revealing her glorious tan figure and black lace bra. I continued unzipping her dress to reveal her perfectly shaped ass that was also clad in matching black lace panties. I started to get hard as I studied her beautiful body, admiring her perfection. I kissed the back of her neck, and she moaned softly. I peeled her dress off, throwing it on the floor.

Jen turned around to face me, her eyes burning with desire. Jen pushed me back, and I fell onto the bed. I positioned myself so that my head was on the pillow. I took off my jeans, so all I had on were underwear and socks. Jen lay on top of me, kissing me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around her back, and gave her a hickey. Because everyone knew about us, I wasn't worried about leaving marks. Jen gasped when I did, and dug her fingernails into my shoulders. She released me right afterwards, realizing that she was hurting me. I then turned my attention to her lips, where I plunged my tongue into her mouth.