Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands explored her back until they found her bra strap, which I unfastened and removed. I then wrapped my arms around her back, and then flipped us over. I intertwined my fingers with Jen's, and held them above her head. She seemed to really like me taking control, so I gave her another hickey.

A guttural moan escaped her throat, and she arched her back to press her body against mine. I came up with an idea, but I thought I should ask her before I did it.

"Jen, do you want me to tie you up?" I asked, kissing the hollow of her neck.

"You can do whatever you want with me, Josh." Jen replied, panting now that I stopped.

"Ok, don't move." I instructed.

I got off of Jen and the bed, and she lay there panting.

I went over to my dresser, and fished out some para chord that I had left over from a project. I returned to Jen, getting back on top of her.

"Are you going to tie me up and make love to me?" Jen asked.

"Yes I am." I replied, kissing her. I tied her right arm first, then her left arm to the headboard bars.

I turned my attention to her right breast, and gently sucked on it. I rolled her left breast in between my right-hand fingers. Jen squirmed in the restraints, arching her back up to meet me. I then repeated the process with her left breast. I then made a trail of kisses down to her mound, taking off her panties.

I kissed slightly above her pussy, taking my time and building up the tension. Jen started to pant again, and tried to rub her pussy against my mouth. I pulled back, leaving her awkwardly suspended in the air. When she realized I was toying with her, she gave up struggling. I then breathed my breath on her pussy, rubbing her inner thighs.

I turned my attention to her inner thighs, kissing, licking and sucking on them. Jen started squirming again, trying to get me to eat her pussy. I finally gave in, and breathed on her pussy again. Jen moaned in anticipation, relaxing. I licked my finger, and rubbed her clit with it.

I replaced my hand with my tongue, lapping at and running circles around her clit. Jen was struggling to watch me,but ultimately gave up. I penetrated her with two fingers, nibbling on her clit. Jen ran her fingers through my hair, then grabbed at the sheets. I could tell that she was close to orgasm.

I switched my tongue to her vagina, and tongue-fucked her while I rubbed furiously at her clit. This sent her over the edge and she climaxed, her love juices flowing into my mouth. I swallowed them all greedily, as I loved her taste. Jen tensed up, her back arching into the air. Jen took the back of my head and mashed it against her pussy, furiously humping my face.

Jen's legs started spasming, and she cried out shortly before covering her mouth. Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she lay still, breathing heavily. She rubbed my head, telling me without speaking that I had done a good job. By this time, my cock was rock hard and in need of being stimulated.

I maneuvered myself on top of her, my cock at her entrance. I kissed her passionately, and squeezed her breasts. I pressed myself into her vagina, and slid in with ease. Jen gasped and wrapped her legs around my backside, taking me in deeper. I drew back out half way, then rammed my cock in again.

I watched her hands as I penetrated her, and she was white-knuckling the bars that she was restrained to. I started going faster, while also using more force. Jen responded by moaning loudly, so I covered her mouth with mine. I placed my arms under her body, melting my body to hers.

I started pounding her faster and faster, both of us in pure ecstasy. Jen and I both like when as much of our bodies are in contact with each other as possible, so it was no surprise that I was close to cumming. I tore my mouth away from hers to let her know that I was really close.

"Jen, I am almost there!" I whispered loudly.

"Me too, Josh!" Jen whispered back.

I felt my balls start to tighten up, so I kept a steady pace. I wanted us to climax at the same time. All of the sudden, Jen's pussy tightened up and tried to push me out. I knew she was climaxing, so I started pounding as fast as I could. Finally, my orgasm hit me like a freight train.

I came deep inside Jen's pussy as my orgasm rocked my very foundation. Wave after wave hit me, as Jen's pussy tried in vain to milk me of anything I had left. Our orgasms finally subsided, and I pulled out of Jen, rolling off of her. I released Jen from her bonds, and she assaulted my face with kisses.

We laid there for twenty minutes, in the afterglow of our intense love-making. I laid on my side, facing Jen. She turned to face me as well.

"What are we going to do now, Josh?" Jen asked.

"This is a fresh start for us; a new beginning. We take it one day at a time, and stay by each other's side no matter what." I answered.

"I like that idea." Jen replied, smiling.

I leaned in and kissed her, then reached for my phone on my nightstand. I synced it with my Bluetooth stereo system, and played our song. It is called 'You and Me' by Lifehouse. Jen turned around with her back against me, and I snuggled closer to her.

I realized how tired I was, and decided that it was time to go to sleep. I had huge plans for tomorrow, I was going to use all of my savings to buy Jen an engagement ring. I was about to fall asleep when Jen broke the silence.

"Josh, what do you think our new story would be called if it were a book?" Jen asked.

I had to think about that for a moment. Suddenly, an awesome title appeared in my head.

"I think our new story would be called Forever After." I told Jen. I kissed the back of her neck, and she snuggled closer to me.

"Forever After. I like that name." Jen replied.

I kissed the back of her neck in agreement.

"I love you Josh." Jen whispered.

"I love you too, Jen. More than you will ever know." I replied.

"Good night." Jen told me.

"Good night, love." I replied.

I began to get drowsy, and the warmth of Jen's body combined with the soft music of our song finally let sleep take me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

"Where are we going, Josh?" Jen asked, fidgeting with her phone nervously.

"You will see." I replied, equally as nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach.

Jen took a deep breath, and tried to relax. I played the radio, but it didn't do much good up in the mountains. I switched the input to auxiliary, and gave the phone to Jen.

"Find something you like on here." I said, trying to get my nerves up for what I was about to ask her.

Jen scrolled through the albums, eventually finding Bon Jovi's 'What About Now' album. She played the album, starting with 'Because We Can'.

I had picked the perfect spot to propose to Jen; it was a place called McDowell Creek Falls. It was quite a hike to get to the perfect spot, but I didn't tell her that. The place that I was going to propose to her was perfect; it was a three level waterfall that dumped into a deep, crystal clear pool of water. I had been there with my best friend Nick several times, but Jen had never been there. I had already planned out exactly what I would say, and had rehearsed it several times before Jen woke, and several times on the way up to the destination.

Jen started singing along to the music, and I joined her. I wasn't much for singing, but Jen had a beautiful singing voice. After she played the fourth track, she switched to Guns N' Roses' song Sweet Child O' Mine. That was a song that I could sing confidently on, so I sung it with Jen, with her doing a higher octave to harmonize. I could see the parking lot for the Falls, so I pulled in and parked.

"We're going to McDowell Creek Falls?" Jen asked, mispronouncing the name.

"Yes, we are." I replied, opening my door. I zipped up my windbreaker jacket, feeling the square object in my chest pocket. I had a pair of sunglasses covering it so it wouldn't stand out too much. I went over to Jen's door, opening it and taking her hand. Jen exited the car, and zipped up her jacket too.

I pressed the trunk unlock button on my key remote, and my trunk popped open. I fished out my camera and tripod, slinging the camera strap over my shoulder and tucking the tripod under my right arm. I closed the trunk and Jen took my hand, and we headed to the trail start. The scene was beautiful; there were pine trees, maple trees, ash trees and ferns on the ground. There were birds chirping, squirrels scurrying along the ground and frogs croaking.

"Wow Josh, this scene is amazing!" Jen exclaimed.

I nodded. "It only gets better." I replied.

We headed down the worn path, stopping to look at everything that Jen wanted to take pictures of. I happily obliged, and we occasionally took selfies as well. Jen was awestruck by the scenery, and I had her right where I wanted her. We crossed a bridge that went over a small stream, and started to ascend. The going was tough, and we had to stop to catch our breath multiple times even though we were in shape.

We started to hear the roar of the waterfalls, and Jen quickened the pace. I struggled to catch up, but eventually did. We could feel the wind start to pick up, a result of the huge falls. I knew that the waterfalls were right around the corner, and smiled in anticipation of Jen's reaction. We were on level ground now, and there was a large bridge ahead that had a twenty foot drop beneath. Jen ran to the middle of the bridge, and looked at the falls.

"Oh my God, Josh! It is so beautiful!" Jen exclaimed.

I felt my adrenaline surge, because I had been waiting for her to say that. I placed the camera on the ground right behind her, facing her and the falls. I stopped to look at the falls, and it took my breath away as well. The deep blue pool had fish swimming in it, and there was white mist coming off of the torrent of water. There was a cave behind the waterfall, and a smaller second pool of water on the second level.

Lastly, there was another water fall, and the main creek above that. I pressed record on the camera, and stood beside her.

"It is almost as beautiful as you, Jen." I replied. I had butterflies in my stomach like never before.

Jen turned to face the camera, and then me. "Josh, what is going on?" Jen asked, nervous.

I closed my eyes, sighed deeply and centered myself. I opened them, and took Jen's hands in mine.

"Jennifer Burton, you are the most beautiful, kind and compassionate woman that I have ever met. You have been my friend, my constant companion since we were both young. And now, I ask that you be my companion for the rest of my life." I told Jen.

Jen's eyes grew wide as she realized what I was doing.

I crouched on one knee, and dug out the small box that I had hidden in my chest pocket.

Jen's mouth hung open, and she covered it with her hand.

"Jennifer Burton, will you marry me?" I asked, staring into her eyes.

Jen started crying happy tears, and fanned her face with her hand. "Yes, I will marry you!" Jen exclaimed.

I pulled the ring out of the box, and slid it onto Jen's ring finger on her left hand. I stood up, and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me tightly, and then assaulted my lips with kisses. We kissed for what seemed like hours, and neither one of us wanted to let go. Finally, I broke the kiss and turned the camera off. I took her hand, and we left to go live our new beginning together.

Author's Note:

I want to thank every person who read this series, whether you started with the first chapter or this being your first experience. If you enjoyed this chapter or are interested in seeing what else I have planned, leave a comment, rating and don't forget to favorite me as an author.

This is the final chapter in Josh and Jen's incestuous story. I have not decided whether I am going to write a new story for them, or leave it like it is. To see what my readers want, I am going to run a poll. If you want me to stop with this chapter, comment "End here." If you want me to continue, simply comment "Continue."

As I said before, I have a completely new story in the works, so if you are interested in reading it please favorite me as an author.

Sincerely, BlinkenLights93