All Comments on 'Not His Type'

by mindgames95

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. I loved every word of it. It would be amazing to have some more, but I am deeply satisfied to have it just as is. Well done.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
*POINTS FRANTICALLY AT STORY*

<br>Read it! Read it now if you haven't done so yet! </br>

This story was freaking amazing. Matt's character was original and real, and so was Mark's. It's refreshing to read about two people not jumping into sex the moment they meet, even when the opportunity arose.

Not to mention the fact that they're nothing alike makes the attraction even hotter, sweeter :P I recommend this to anyone who's into M/M sex. ~L.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet!

Good story. :-) gives the heart hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story...

That was heartwarming, believable and most importantly realistic. Lovely. Please write some more. You have the talent. Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

It's been a while since I felt moved to leave a comment on a story, but I loved, loved, loved this one. Sweetly erotic. And the character development is brilliant; you allowed us to get to know him without whacking us on the head with a 2x4 and explaining his "issues." Def one of my faves. Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Great story, loved every minute and every line kept pulling me back. Hope u continue to write more stories, its been a while since a story kept me this enthralled.

wimsicalfairywimsicalfairyabout 15 years ago
Perfect, absolutely perfect.

This story was beautiful, tender and heartfelt. Thank you.

WatercrazyWatercrazyabout 15 years ago
Beautiful story!!!!!!

thank you for sharing it with us!!! I cant wait to read more of your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH WOW!

One of the BEST I have read yet! This story is so different. Are you going to add more to it? This is soooooooooooo good and should definitely be made into a chapter series! PLEASE! It's too good to just let it stop here! OMG! Loved this! Please continue with these characters! Love them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautifully Written

Exquisitely well done. Thank you for a lovely 3-dimensional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!

What a happy surprise! I was unsure as a started to read this story but got drawn in with every sentence. Thanking for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of Literotica's best

One of the most perfect stories that I've read on here. Character, plot, dialogue, pace - everything was so exquisitely perfect. The fact that 95% of the story was not about sex says so much about this incredibly well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

You should definately post more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

This story is filled with everything......erotism romance, and happiness. Keep writing...you have talent. I.V.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

I've never commented on any stories, but this was amazing. Would love to see it done from Mark's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb

Excellent writing. One of my favorites. I'd love to hear marks pov as well as i found him a very interesting character and would love to know more about him. Again though fantastic piece of writing.

LileeLileealmost 15 years ago
Very nice

Very nicely done. A good build up of sexual tension before the delivery. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely!

Two characters who show that they're more than their stereotypes. I love that neither of them is exactly who he seemed to be on first glance. I love the growth in the main character over time. The final scene was well written and hot.

Choirboy37Choirboy37almost 15 years ago
Lovely story!

Just wanted to say what a great story I thought this was, it flowed really well and had two really different but likeable characters. I hope you write some more!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
How Love Grows

What a superb study of love and how it grows! Sweet sex? Oh, yeah! But what's important is love's varieties, some deeply emotional, some rationally experiential, some simply habitual & hormonal. Waves of mystery and confusion swirl around a budding relationship. Eventually there is a dawning of mutual awareness which may (MAY, that is) with devotion and commitment become a permanent process of ever-changing varieties of joy. Meantime, let's get naked and down to it! Damn, but I LOVE this story, even the aspects I do not understand.

daeviddaevidover 14 years ago
amazing

this is probably the best short story i have read, its just so touching and deep, i love the detail and the emotions you bring to your characters. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

This story was written very well. I loved that neither main character was as they first appeared. This story was great that it built up to the sex and the tension was extreme. A pov from Mark would be great to see everything from his perspective, but otherwise i really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not His Type

There is some juicy hot sex here! But I wish that our aging model would figure out some way to grow up and find himself. The way it is (mainly well written, by the way), the sex is mostly so casual and careless as to be pointless. We need to know more about his role as father figure to the neighbor's little boy. His fine character in doing that lovingly is what draws Mark (a real strangeling) to him. Sequel is called for, but I don't want to read any more about this jackoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!

I loved how you showed the slow emotional growth that Matt was experiencing through meeting his match in a mature Mark. I also loved how you showed that first impressions and assumptions can be wrong and that friends don't require anything but true friendship in return. I agree with another reader's comment that it would have been interesting to hear Mark's POV during Matt's journey, but I like the story just as well as it stands. I hope you keep writing and I really hope that you'll continue to share your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OOh! I loved It!!

I really enjoyed this. Mark was sooo intense.PLEASE give us more of that. I thought it was written very well. Thank You.

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 14 years ago
Very talented writer..

You are a very talented writer. The way you expressed the depth of their feeling was touching.

You MUST write more......soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm in tears

over the sweetness of Mark's advances, at the sincerity of the emotions you depict, and at the thrill you give your readers by guiding us through the perplexing maze of amorous pursuit. Bravo, I loved this story and hope to see much more from you in the future. Good luck!

XXsilentheatXX

XedraXedraabout 14 years ago
Unexpected

Wow, that was really good. You have a well written, involved story here with great emotion and great sex. Definitely a favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Short Story

This story had great flow and build up to a sweet ending. I liked the main character but it would be great to know a little more about Mark. although you did hint at his patient and observant nature that subtly helped Matt to change. I know I've submitted a comment on this story before but after reading it once again and with all previous comments missing, I wanted to say great job and thanks for sharing once again. I just wish you'd submit more. It's been a year since your last story and I keep looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

This is my first time commenting on a story on this site. I just wanted to say I loved it and I hope you make more stories. This is definitely one of my favorite stories that I''ve read. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More?

I think this is one of the smartest, most well-written pieces on this site. Even though I've read it several times, I still find my heart tightening up with emotion at several places in the story. Selfishly, I'm really hoping that you will write more for us someday!

MarkrollMarkrollalmost 14 years ago
VERRY NICELY DONE!!!

This is my first such comment. Wonderful piece. I could see the ending but how you got there was marvelous, and a surprise. Please write more.

mark (s)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was just... wow

And not even the usual way. This story, the intensity that the build up put in, the characters, the events....

IT WAS AMAZING. GORGEOUS. I couldn't--I just-- wow.

~mozzarella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing! :D

I really liked it ':3 Very well written and gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I love this story. I want more, I hope you write a little more about them. On their lives after that night. I've read this story at least 10 times and I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
-

this story is so wonderfully written and realistic, one of my top stories on literotica ever. i wonder if you are going to post more stories because i would honestly love to read more from you.

kay

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mark's Version

I would really like to hear more of Mark's version now please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmm...

This is assuredly one of my favorite stories that I have read. I am a person that needs every book and story to have an epilogue, just because I'm not ready for it to be over. But I must say this story ended prefectly. The complicated simplicity of it was exactly what the characters and story personified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i'm so confused but i liked it all at the same time

title says it all. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

This is by far my favourite story on this site - the writing is excellent and the story is lovely. Thank you for sharing and please keep up the fab work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5th time reading and it's still good.

I can't help saying "awwww" after I finish reading this story. It's a unique romance. Funny, endearing and with a happily ever after ending, perfect! I'm hoping that you will be submitting more stories for us soon, you are a talent! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
read it again, and it still kicks butt

So good I wish there was more. Totally adorable.

bonjourjbbonjourjbabout 13 years ago

That's just adorable. I love Mark!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I've read this story so many times, and I still love it as much as I did the very first time. It's a beautiful story with great characters, and it's well written and perfectly structured - you have a gift and I really hope you continue your writing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
Stunningly good

Creative, well-written, great dialogue, naturalistic characters – the goods. Everything works, and oh so perfectly. A very fine romance. Specially love the way you contrast the bored cynicism of the one, with the humanism of another, and the taciturn self-discipline of the third. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have read this story so many times and I love it each time!!

I just wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Favorite

I never commented on this site before, but I've read this story so many times now-- revisiting over the past couple of years. It's my favorite. I really relate to the complexity of Matt's self-hate. The approach of the writing itself was very intelligent and I love the style. It's a beautiful story and thanks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

This is my first reading of this story but undoubtedly it will not be my last. The depth and growth of the characters in this story is not often found published works of fiction. This story has just catapulted into first place in my heart. I would have given 'Not His Type' 10 stars if the rating system had allowed. Please continue to write.You have a gift. Loved it,loved it,loved it!!

curiousfemmecuriousfemmeover 12 years ago
Favorite

This is the best story I've read on Literotica, and I'm sad that you appear to have disappeared. I keep coming back and re-reading it. Hopefully you will come back and post more!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Oh gosh. I need more tissues.

Such a lovely story.

lavendersilklavendersilkover 12 years ago
FInally...

It took me a while to find this but it was worth the wait. I love these kind of stories. Well written, just the right amount of sex. Bravo!

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
Sorry I haven't commented yet :)

I simply to say loved it very much that I favorited it. The characters have some flaws like a normal person and also have some unique personalities and quality. And I loved the smex scenes :) hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was well written indeed, although the story itself did not appeal to me at all. Lechery is a sign of a weak character and thus pathetic, so my idea of a happy ending was more like him ending under a bus. Mark somehow becoming attracted to him was also a development which I did not completely understand; one nice trait in a person (being nice to the kid) hardly makes his many vices evaporate. But well, thats just my moral ranting on the substance; the writing was excellent ;).

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

I felt like it used to be longer, but it's pretty amazing, still.

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I like this story a lot and the people in it. It was odd having only Matt's point of view and not Mark's but it worked for this story. I'm glad Matt found the love he had never had and didn't even know he needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

Personality extremes; Matt is a self-serving asshole who gives homeless men cigarettes and like's his neighbor's kid, but you could tell that his insecuirty and empty lifestyle was getting to him. Not sure of Mark's motivation other than seeing a slightly different side than he expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Why not?" I asked finally. I wasn't upset, just curious. Whatever it was we'd work around it, and if not, I honestly didn't care,

-----

he doesn't care??? then why did he ask a question if he didn't care??

i immediately didn't like your matt character. i'm guessing you wanted us to get that impression of a self-absorbed ass hole. i still didn't like him by the end of the 1st page/chap- so i skipped to the last page and i still didn't like him.

it wasn't a horrible story though- you tell/write a good story- characters, dialogs, settings, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please come back and write more!

I LOVE THIS STORY! Read it at least 20 times if not more. What is wrong with all these comments lately?! People, you are seriously missing the point about Matt. He build this whole cocky facade about him and Mark saw right through it. If you want to start quoting the story why not go for:

"Only because I was afraid no-one else would remember or care. Better not to test the relationships one had at all.

Ok, so I had abandonment issues. The fear of somehow being unlovable was a monster in the darkness of my life. The sting of rejection with me was the sharp edge of a knife."

His mom ran out on him and his dad was a hateful asshole. Of course he has issues. Stop judging his public mask and look below the surface.

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorabout 12 years ago
Just four words....

FAN~FREAKIN~TAS~TIC!!! Loved all the details, interplay, dancing around, and what seemed to be will-never-end, games; before the supurb climax. Five star read ALL the way!

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionabout 12 years ago
This was so beautiful.

I love the way you write, the way you explain things, the fact that this is so different from the usual stories. Your all in his head, in his emotions, you have your readers feeling what they feel, sympathizing even. beautiful.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

That was really beautiful. I love all the undercurrents of there being more to him than meets the eye, but having him still be shallow in so many ways. Having Mark be a challenge in the beginning, whose standing on principle led to him re-evaluating who he was and what he wanted. I loved the ways Mark showed he was anything but unmoved by him when he gave him a pet and threw him a party. I loved how he saw right threw him. It was a really well-done and beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kudos!

OMG! This is a hell of a story! The twists and all that was fantastic! The story really thrilled me as it went further! The cat, the party and the Im not your type either part was great!

modernreadermodernreaderalmost 12 years ago

This was a wonderful story. I love how they discovered each other.

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
One of my favorites

Time after time I come back to this story, and it never disappoints!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
So sweet

This story always makes me cry. Matt is so sweet and so needy until Mark comes along and sees the true person behind the mask. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

I read this story over and over...it is sooo greatly written and it is really nice how the two boys discovered each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All-time favourite. Wonderful

I love this story and your style showing real insight into the human condition. Even as a mature hertero female coming from a loving home I can really identify with Matt and live vicariously for a moment hoping my "Mark" turns up one day in my life. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my mind...it's gone somewhere

ok so that was intense and ridiculously well written and fabulous. well done in a big way. i loved every part, which sort of surprised me, and i really liked the way stuff that didn't make Matt feel anything was just glossed over, very cool.

I feel like i wanted more in the ending, but then it would have been too-too-cute.

i can tell that i'll keep coming back to this one

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
Quite delightful!

Makes me wish for a "Mark" of my own! You've done very well...Matt and Mark are real, and thoroughly likable!

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

Really sweet story , opposites trully attract :-]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So well done...

One of the best I've read. Not just on this site, but anywhere. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well done. You wrote a story about a slut and made him not-a-slut. You wrote a romance. How I wish more people here would write romance.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Oh no! Your story is excellent, but you've only written one story! Please (pretty please!) could we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Found Love

Mark found out that someone he rejected at first finally made him realize what he wasn't getting from his fast tricks in the restroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

There's not much more to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

I THINK THAT YOUR STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SIGHT. HOW I WISH THAT YOU RETURN HERE WITH MORE OF YOUR WORKS.ANYWAY , THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GEM OF A SHORT NOVELLA , WITH ITS DEFINITELY AMASING COMPOSITION OF THE PLOT AND GREAT DEPICTION OF ALL THE CHARACTERS, AND THEIR EVOLVING WITH THEIR RELATIONS ,AS IF I WAS FOLLOWING SCIENES FROM THE REAL LIFE.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Excellent!

excellently written and exceptionally narrated. among my personal favorites and am sure a lot of readers will agree with me when i say we would love to read some more from you.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Lovely story

Thought this was beautiful.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh, no! This is your only story! Please write more?

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 10 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Wow, you gotta write more stories, this was fantastic!

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyover 10 years ago

One of the best stories on this site.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is by far the best story of all genres I have read on this site. I sincerely hope, encourage, and pray that this is not your last story. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is amazing.

This was wonderful! One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Stellar writing and superb story line. Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your characters are real, believable and with a lot of depth. You've all the hallmarks of being a good writer with a scope of expanding your horizons and ameliorating what is already a first rate writing. More power to you, brother !

nayahrinayahriabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I came to this story on suggestion from another one, and I am so glad I did. I found myself reading with wonder and intent, not knowing how the story would end and then wanting to read more once it was over. This is so much more than the standard erotica. I hope to read more from you. Peace.

Phoenix0915Phoenix0915almost 10 years ago
The Best!

This story is amazing and I love the way it moved. I thought it was great how Mark actually saw who Matt real was. Keep up the great writing! We all want more.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperalmost 10 years ago
Please keep writing!

I realize it's been years, but I do wish you "take up your pen" again. Cheers!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Just Wondering...

It would be amazing to see things from Mark's P.O.V. Wonder where you disappeared to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jace

weirdly written.. kind of lazy third person. skips times and almost reads like point form sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of my favorites.

To the previous commenter: this is absolutely written in first person with a nonomnicient narrator.

The voyage of change is do well done. He's not very self aware but he tells us of his troubled spirit. Wonderful. I think he is more surprised by the end than we are.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Superb !!

I absolutely loved this. If there's anything I must complain about, is that the story is too short.

I loved the two main characters - Matt and Mark - and although I could see they would end up together, I loved reading about the development of their relationship. I felt the pain that gripped Matt's heart when he was so coldly rejected - You're not my type. I felt like hugging him. His friends were sometimes clueless about his feelings. Matt was more than he appeared to be; he fiercely needed to be loved and it was Mark that saw that. This is an amazing story. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

best story i've read in this whole ....Literotica......

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 9 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for sharing your gift with us, this is one of the best stories I have ever read,

Thank you

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Again....

I'll never get tired of this story and I keep finding myself reading it and finding it just as awesome as I did the first time.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I just had to read this again .... I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 STARS !!

It is soo good ! OMG, Matt is such a needy, loving, sensitive guy ! I was near to tears most of the time - he was soo lovable and had such a huge heart - taking a child to his heart, and helping to take care of him, helping a homeless guy ... so much about Matt you'd never expect!

His behaviour at the club could be taken for that of a slut, but he was really trying to get attention and looking for love. I love Matt to bits, and just feel like hugging him.

Thank you for this story. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WON'T KEEP ON WRITING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Definitely one of the very best stories on this site - always worth another read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but I love it. Something about the love stories get me. I don't really like the ones that are sex for sex's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please ,please , add more to this story...the best story on this site by far.....thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous