All Comments on 'Not My Type Ch. 04'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
phoenix_ray86phoenix_ray86almost 17 years ago
great

The way this story has developed is good. keep writing, you've got the magic touch!

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I was completely absorbed by it. And being from the Island, you completely described any number of farmers (and farm wives) I've known in my life - love the characters.

darknessindaydarknessindayalmost 17 years ago
Oh thank you

I loved it. Thank you darlin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing chapter. I just love how you add the family into the story. Can I whine and complain that there was no sex in the story :(

RenaeNicksRenaeNicksalmost 17 years ago
Great story

The whole scene at the house was so readable and so realistic that I didn't even feel badly that there was no sex in this chapter. I love reading erotica with context. Keep up the great writing!

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Lovin' it!

Dunno if I commented on the other site, but definitely will here. I am loving Lily and Adam, the chemistry between them is amazing and I look forward to more! Keep up the great writing!

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
Other site?

Is there another erotica site where firstkiss posts stories?

barcode_1111111barcode_1111111almost 17 years ago
Please clear the red carpet

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, please stand to the side. That includes you Mills & Boon. Please clear the red carpet for one of the great writers of our time .... FIRSTKISS.

Brilliant..... Brilliant.... Brilliant.....

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 17 years ago
Laugh out Loud Goodness

I NEVER laugh out loud while reading, but you made me laugh multiple times with this latest chapter. I adore these characters and since I've just returned from a recent island vacation, I can perfectly picture all the landscapes you've described. I dearly hope to see more wonderful stories from you! Thanks so much for your time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BRAVO

I'm so very sad to say, that I've not the wit and intellect to sufficiently praise your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kudos!

You are truly a gifted writer!!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Just gets better

This is a fun and interesting story. The interplay of the family is great. An enjoyable little journey you're taking us on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely

i loved it can't wait to see what happens next

dolekedolekealmost 17 years ago
Publish It!!!

That part of Lilly's life must be your life; surely you work in the publishing business - an editor, perhaps? This writing just "glows"! The use of language, of phrase, the warmth and gracefull flow of the plot line place you head and shoulders above all but three or four other writers on this site, and each of them can look up to you for the manner in which you produce a continually gripping story. Please, grace us with more of your gift and not by just finishing "Not My Type".

And, by the way, do I recognize a "Vargas Girl" in the picture contained in your biographical site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just love it!

Thank you for all your wonderful stories! Looking forward to all your new stories! I always start opening the treasure box of "firstkiss'" before I read anything else in Literotica! May be there are new diamonds! Keep on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Speachless

I cannot begin to give you the praise you deserve. You are the BEST author on this site, and I always check for updates from you first. I never comment on other stories, but I feel you deserve it. This is TRUE erotica. Thanks for the lovely work, and be sure to keep at it! I know I'm not the only one dying for your latest installments on ALL your series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ooooh

i have so much fun reading this series. awesome. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully written

I knew the first time I read one of your stories that you were talented. You keep proving me right, something I like, so thank you. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Magnificent!

I am absolutely in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! From the way you describe Adam, he's like Mr. Perfect! Every woman's dream. Hot and good with his hands (in more ways than 1). LOL Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
couldn't stop

okay so u caused me to stay up WAY to late reading the series....Hope I don't fall asleep during my meeting tomorrow morning. Keep going PLEASE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredibly Enjoyable

I've been reading this since just the first chapter was posted, and I loved it. My boyfriend has been in Vietnam for the past few weeks, and will be there for awhile on an internship, and cannot access any erotic sites from his internet connections. This is one of the few stories I've been sending him through e-mail, and he's thoroughly enjoyed it too. I can't wait to see the next chapter - so I can read it, and send it along to him, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

wow, this is honestly an amazing story. I would love to be with Adam. I've read Writer's Block as well and I'm completely hooked. your writing is much better than some of the other submissions I've read. I feel like this could actually be a published story. this story incredibly enjoyable and I'm excited to read more. I hope you update this story as well as Writer's Block very soon because I'm dying to read more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Chemistry is so important

Much more "real" than most submissions---and consequently, more enjoyable.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I really loved your writing and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Me again

Alright, fine, you've won me over. I will grudgingly admit that I like it and I have to keep reading. I particularly liked the line several chapters ago about Adam having "an unholy weakness for redheads".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love her family

Nuff said.

FredthecanuckFredthecanuckover 14 years ago
Skilled Writing

Wonderful. The characters are revealed so well through your skills. Sadly too often I read inappropriate descriptions trying to depict some person or thing. You do what I treasure in a story, reveal by showing, not telling, and you do it very well.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Very gracefully handled

This cnapter must have been especially hard to plan out and execute. You did a great job of bringing in Adam's occuption, the motorcycle, the two brothers with their interest in things mechanical, the ancestral home, and the family. To do all of that in so few paragraphs is no mean accomplishment, and you made it all seem so smooth, so natural, that most readers wouldn't even give it a thought. Nice work!

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
Reading this . . . .

I think I was smiling the entire time! What a lovely story and cast of characters.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
...

well done. It's so great to read a story based in the great white north! and it's about my city( toronto) and my university too>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
liking this story,

very much.what fine characters.it pulling me along...

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
I love 'em! Even when they're not fucking!

You are a wonderfully talented writer...AND

you've done the work to develop your CRAFT!!!

I'm hooked. Reel me in!

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago
Thirty two?

Wait but how old is lilly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liked this chapter best so far (this is the third story of yours I'm reading).

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964about 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying this story

This is a great story that has really drawn me in. Love the characters and I'm sure there's much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very fun read

Nice development, unusually realistic tracking of the plot and characters... a really good read.

J

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Very very good,

you definitely have a gift for expressing what needs be to make words into a well written and enjoyable story.

Thank you.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Just a brilliant story. Wonderful family, but an incredibly talented writer, story-teller to put it all together. Ever since I first saw this story { have been itching to live more of it - you can't do any better than this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, they might as well head to the Wedding Chapel now that Lily’s Dad has given his approval! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dang! That's good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES