All Comments on 'Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 04'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Amazingly hot series

I thought my own stories were hot, but your series is exceptional. Nice pacing, good buildup of anticipation, I would only ask for a slightly more detailed overall description of the mother and daughter's bodies. But really, you've done very well. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job

I have really enjoyed this series. I wish you would have let the part with his sister play out a little more before his mom came in, because the parts where he is pretending to sleep are my favorite. But other than that, another fantastic addition to the story. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Johnny is a very lucky boy

He's got both the family cunts, his mother's cunt and his kid sister's cunt, at his disposal whenever he feels the urge to blow his balls, which is all the time. Johnny's also very lucky, because the family females are just as hot for what the big strong family male's got between his legs as he is for the lovely holes between their legs--his baby sister's sweet little slice and his mother's warm wet twat. The boy's big hard cock is the center of this family dynamic. Mom and sis practically fucking worship it. As his mother tells him, "Who would have ever thought my own son's cock could feel so good?" Lucky for them too, that John's young balls never quit, they're always filled to the brim with his creamy semen, which this generous guy's always willing to shoot up all the holes his mom and sis have got, their mouths, their assholes, and especially their cunts. Family love is a wonderful thing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Every story in the series was a 5*++ story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just awesome

Loved this series, you have a great talent for painting a picture!

hugemaxxhugemaxxover 9 years ago
yeah.that was hott

that story was hot

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Finally

A great conclusion to a well thought out and written story. Glad Sis got involved with Mom and Brother. It was very hot and got me so hard while reading it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Missing name

Loved the story, but what's the sisters name. Through the whole it was sis this and sis that. Even your pet dog has a name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Loved the story but it would have been better had you used character name instead of bro sis and mom and needed proof read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

.."Yea..." I let her run her hands over me, giving her face a mesmerized look. Then she suddenly snapped back to reality and pulled her hand away.

"Well, if you ladies are done molesting me I think I'll head out," I joked.

"Yea, whatever." Sis snarled, turning her back on me again.

@@@ should have kissed sis on the back of her neck before you walked off and told her you loved her, she would have been tubbing her pussy before you made it to the stairs. @@@

Leaving me on the couch, suffering from a bad case of blue balls.

@@@ lol, no such thing! ...but I wont get into that today, heh. @@@

She rolled off me just after I finished, white fluid trickling out from her pussy. Mom laid down beside her, rubbing her shoulders.

@@@ I thought only guys rolled off right after, lol. Tacky! I almost always stay in and cuddle till it goes down, or I start cramping from holding my full weight off out of habit, heh @@@

It was quite the view. I felt myself quickly approaching orgasm. Pumping my cock into my sisters ass while she ate out my mother proved too much for me to handle. I lasted only seconds more, finishing quicker than I had in years.

@@@ I think if I was fucking my sisters virgin ass I would squeeze the base till the urge passed, Id want to fuck that ass for a good long time! ;) @@@

That was actually really enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still puzzled

What does @@@ mean?

ddan28ddan28over 8 years ago

Very hot series, going to empty my balls now.

Xolani82Xolani82about 8 years ago
Seemed rushed

Love this series of stories. My only quibble would be the scene where the mother confronts the sister seemed rushed. Would have been nice to have a few nights of the sister taking advantage. Then they would both take advantage together before revealing the son was awake the whole time. Other than that the story was great! Write more, you have talent for it!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Hot Fantasy.

Good hot fantasy far away from reality but very entertaining story.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

I agree.. a few more nights of sex with sister with sister not knowing he was pretending to be asleep would have made the surprise that much sweeter. Particularly on the one night sister was horny from not having sex all weekend, and then BANG... SURPRISE!... it would have made her tears that much more believable. But her horniness making her acquiesce to the situation nonetheless, when her mother encouraged her to continue having sex with her brother.

Great story/series.... I wish more "incest" authors could write stories this well and this this much imagination throughout the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

First let me say that I'm glad to see that you're back writing in 2017! This story is one of the best I've read on Literotica. So freaking hot! I gave 5 stars to all chapters.

Constructive criticism: Hard to think of much, since it's such a great story... I'd echo the other couple of comments that mentioned having a few more encounters between "sleeping" brother and sister before the big reveal. But I also understand that if an author is writing a "stroking story", you don't want to make a chapter overly long. My only other suggestion/wish is that the first time mom/son anal would have happened during the time she thought he was asleep, so we could get excited along with him as he internally freaked out (in a good way) that his mom was taking it up the ass, rather than sort of tacking it in there saying they had done this a number of times already.

Thanks for taking the time to write this story and post it for others to enjoy!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Great!

Great finish to a great story! I love your writing , you are a very imaginative author! Keep going! I also gave five stars.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
OMG! What summer it will be

The pure raw LUST - and then satisfaction! LOL, but what a price to pay! Exhaustion! Great series!

max052max052over 5 years ago
Great stuff...

Just discovered you today, 1-16-19. Hit all the right buttons for me, you're a man after my own heart. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Regards, max02

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved Them All

I am hooked on your writing and will continue to follow your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comment

Waited until all chapters were read before commenting. A fantasy for sure with son not (supposed to) waking up through a 69 and cowgirl? Not realistic at all. To top it off anal. No, not...nothing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
So Will

We get the Summer Vacation. and if they are decent looking people someone is going to try to get them interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice series 5 stars for all

I not gay so not into anal. I don't care for shaved pussy, looks to much like a child. Otherwise very well written stories, so thanks Author...

animal99animal99almost 5 years ago
MORE!

Hey, I loved your series since the first time I read it.. Years ago? Well, I love a shaved pussy... I could eat one for hours and NO, I'm not into child molestation. A young girls' pussy looks nothing like a grown womans' pussy... I just don't like having to gag on a loose pussy hair!

I'd really like to see another chapter in this series, of just the brother and sister exploring and loving each other thru "loving" sex. You have already set this scenario up and These two lovers deserve their time together, alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Damn!!!

Very good!! Would have loved to have had John and sis have more alone time sex and exploration before mom came into their party but still very erotic story. Keep the fun times “cuming”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story, thanks.

I just finished reading the whole story again.

It really good and gets me hot every time I read it.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Yea or Yeah?

Yea is an affirmative vote. Yeah is casual form of yes.

Just sayin'.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This story was submitted in 2014 and was well worth reading. I added it to my favorites. last submission by pbbj was 2017. Wish you were still submitting stories in 2021. No fun in following you if you're not writing anymore. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apparently the girl can squirt above a woman and land it on the shin

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, red hot and depraved. I would just love to be getting drunk on the copious amount of cunt juice from these two lush cunts. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

I liked the entire series. Keep the good works coming and I will continue to read them.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

After reading the entire series, I only have one thing to say, Hot 🔥. Thank you for writing. That's one great story, I only wished it could be me hopefully you'll write here again soon. Thanks again for writing.

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

There are so many talented and creative writers on here I did not expect that when I first found this website.Thank you for this great story it was hot and well-written.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This last chapter FINALLY received **5** Stars from me...you ended the series so well...

It was nice, how son and daughter reassured mom that she is part of them being together, and will continue to be sharing in the future explorations!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellet series!

11/10!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This isa well constructed series. The character of the sister was a little underdeveloped; however, it did not detract from the story. Atsome pointin time, I hope thi author continues to write.

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Holy Shit Balls!!! This series was SO MUCH FUN!!!! You just did an amazing job putting this together. The story, the description, the details... just fantastic. Such an exciting, crazy, twisted story.... and loved every second of it. Thank you!!!!!!

ferret73ferret736 months ago

OMG!! What a fantastic series!!! It only makes me wish I had a sexy sister and mother going up!! Damn that was a well written story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous