Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,764 Followers

"Looks like you're already enjoying yourself honey," Mom said seductively, laying naked in front of us, watching. Sis nodded her head but kept her teeth clenched together.

"It does look like a lot of fun," Mom purred, getting up on her knees and pulling her fingers from her wet mound.

She presented her sticky fingers to my sister who, to my surprise, sucked her juices off without hesitation. Mom moaned with appreciation as her daughter licked her fingers clean. She grabbed the back of her head, pulling it up as she positioned herself in front of her on the bed, legs spread.

"Here baby, taste mommy properly," she purred, wild with lust, and shoved her daughters face into her cunt.

My sister apparently responded well to the challenge, as Mom almost instantly cried out with pleasure, throwing her head back. She kept one hand entwined in my sisters hair as she whimpered and moaned at the sensation of her own daughter lapping at her pussy.

It was quite the view. I felt myself quickly approaching orgasm. Pumping my cock into my sisters ass while she ate out my mother proved too much for me to handle. I lasted only seconds more, finishing quicker than I had in years.

I groaned loudly as the ecstasy of orgasm overtook me, squirting jets of hot liquid into my sisters rectum. Sis reacted to the sensation by moaning loudly into the folds of her mother, which intensified Mom's moaning in turn.

Several streams of my cum shot into her before I was done. I slumped over, using her soft ass-cheeks as support while my drained cock still rested inside her.

"Jesus... That was amazing Sis," I got out, in between breaths.

"Any time Bro," she said, panting hard, only taking her mouth off Mom long enough to respond.

As I would find out later, it turned out she meant it.

I fought the instinct to lie down and fall asleep, making sure both of them were thoroughly satisfied before I allowed myself to relax.

**

"Put your tongue out properly and lick it like this," Mom instructed, sliding it from the base of my shaft all the way to the top, not stopping until the tip of her tongue pushed off the head of my cock. A droplet of her saliva fell from my cock onto the wooden floor.

"It's as much about presentation as sensation," she explained, sounding very knowledgeable. "Now you try."

Sis opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, just like Mom had, and looked at her for approval. Mom gave her an approving nod. She grabbed my penis and held it upward, putting her slick tongue all the way down on my balls. Just as Mom had, she slid upward in one stroke but closed her lips around the head of my dick before she finished, sucking it briefly.

"Sorry," she looked at Mom and apologized.

"Heh, that's fine honey." Mom smiled at her. "Improvisation is good, sexy even. I'm sure he liked that," she added, looking up at me. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh, hell yea. You are both doing amazingly if you ask me," I agreed.

They looked wonderful, sitting on their knees in front of me in the living room. Sis in her summer dress and Mom in a revealing top. Mom looked unbelievably hot, teaching my younger sister how to give me a blow job. Sis looked cute rather than sensual, but the contrast of her innocent looks and seeing her look back at me with my cock in her mouth just made it that much hotter.

Mom continued the lesson by letting my sister take the lead, giving her helpful hints along the way.

"Gnnngh! Ghaa..." Sis pulled back, coughing. "I can't... How come you don't gag Mom?" she asked.

"Well... I've, uh, had a lot of practice," Mom said, looking a bit uncomfortable talking about her past sex life, strange as that was considering the circumstances. "You just need to practice, eventually you'll be able to ignore your gag reflex."

"You're so far ahead of me. Maybe if you guys had included me from the start I would have already known how to do it," she accused us.

"Sorry Sis," I said, unable to contain a laughter at the absurdity of the situation. "I'll make sure to make it up to you."

"You better," she said and got back to sucking me.

I finished inside her mouth, for only the second time. This time she didn't spit my cum out though. With the help of Mom's encouragement she grimaced and swallowed loudly a few times, opening her mouth after so we could inspect.

"God damn Sis. That was insanely hot." I said.

"Itwas pretty hot," Mom agreed. "What did you think honey?"

"It tastes weird... but I guess it's not that bad. I kind of like the idea that it's my brother's cum," my sister admitted.

She looked up at me and returned my loving smile.

**

Both my sister and mother lay naked in bed with me. Their bodies squirmed over me, two pairs of tits rubbing on my chest as we kissed each other passionately. Sis moaned in my mouth as our tongues wrestled and I held her head roughly down against mine. I pulled her off, making her groan in disappointment, and pulled Mom up from were she was kissing my neck. I delved deeply into her mouth while she rubbed her wet pussy along my leg. Sis watched us silently.

We kissed and groped each other for a long time in a lustful mess of saliva and roaming hands. Sis and Mom as eager to please each other as me. I scooted down under them while they made out, reaching my sisters succulent breasts. She moaned and grabbed my head as I took her pink nipple in my mouth and sucked. I made sure to give my mother's tits some attention as well, as they continued their hot display above me.

It should come as no surprise that I was hard as steel during that whole episode, and after they finished their girl-on-woman make out session they turned their attention to my erection.

"Mmm... Son. Such a flattering display you're putting on for your mommy and sister," Mom purred, her hand around my shaft. They both slid down to observe my cock more closely.

"Who should get the honor of riding this magnificent dick?" Mom asked, biting her lip.

She looked to my sister, who was also watching my erect cock with lustful eyes, rubbing her vagina in anticipation. For a moment they seemed unable to decide, but then Mom pulled my sister's head close and whispered something in her ear. Some sort of suggestion, by the sound of it. My sister's eyes went wide, and then a smile spread on her face and she nodded.

"I figure you haven't had a chance to try it yet. He's pretty good at it," Mom assured her.

"God, I bet he is..." Sis said and looked up at me, looking eager to try whatever it was that Mom had suggested.

Sis moved back up to my face and let my tongue explore her mouth again while Mom mounted me below. I groaned into my sister's mouth as she pushed my engorged head inside her wet folds, letting my pulsing cock enter the warm embrace of her moist hole once again. Sis pulled away from me, giving me a chance to see Mom gazing at me with a loving expression while my cock disappeared inside her pussy.

Sis sat up on her knees in bed, then put one of her knees on the other side of my face, giving me a clear view of her dripping pussy. I knew now what she was going to do, and I looked forward to it. I reached around, putting my hands on her firm ass, and pushed her forward before she could move. I leaned my head forward slightly, making sure her womanhood landed firmly on my mouth.

"Eeek!" she screeched as my tongue slid over her, tasting her juices.

She tasted good, very similar to Mom and yet different. I lapped at her happily to the sounds of her cute, high pitched, sounds of pleasure. Mom reached around, grabbing her breasts and nibbling at her neck as she fucked me behind my sisters back.

Mom moved her hands to my sister's shoulders and turned her around. Sis pushed off me for a moment as she reversed on me, so that she was facing Mom. I couldn't see, but from what I heard I assumed they had resumed their kissing, and more, from before. She put her sweet pussy back on my waiting mouth with the help of my guiding hands. This gave me even better access to it and I used the opportunity to thrust my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

"Fuuuck... God, please don't stop Bro," she begged, panting hard, from above me. Her thighs tightened around my head. "Jesus, this feels so fucking good Mom..." she continued.

"Mmm... It really does," I heard my mother purr. "Cum inside me Son. I've been getting a bit jealous at all the sperm you've unloaded into your sister. Mommy needs some inside her too," she spoke, her voice brimming with lust.

There was no doubt that I would fulfill that request. I continued eating out my sister while Mom fucked herself with increasing ferocity on my hard cock. It was one of the hottest moments of my life, on a day with many other hot moments, and I enjoyed every second of it. I did my best to ensure my mother and sister enjoyed themselves as well.

"Ghhaaa! Oh Fuuck!" my sister shrieked as she came, her pussy firmly pressed against my mouth. She came over my mouth, what liquid I didn't swallow running down my shin, cheeks and throat. She shivered and pressed her legs hard against the sides of my head.

Mom moaned and pulled my sister's head down in front of her, likely having her suck on her tits. She came not long after, groaning and convulsing much like my sister had, with my cock still thrusting inside her.

I stopped trying to hold back after they had both reached orgasm and thrust more quickly, while still not letting up on my licking of my sisters warm pussy.

I came hard, pushing up as far as I could when I felt it coming. Strong jets of my semen flooded into my mother, filling her like she had asked me to.

"That's it baby, cum inside mommy," she whispered, still weak from her orgasm, while my cock emptied inside her cunt.

We were all exhausted. Sis climbed off me and cuddled up to me in bed as Mom did the same. We were all still breathing heavily as we lay there, warm under the sheets and with our bodies pressed up against each other.

"That was so much fun," my little sister said, grinning at me and Mom.

"It really was, little Sis," I responded. "You tasted very nice," I added, to her embarrassment.

"I love you, Bro," she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. "You too Mom." She smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that honey," Mom said. "I just want you two to be happy. Whatever that means," she told us, suddenly sounding vulnerable.

"Don't worry Mom," I said, kissing her on the lips. "I don't think we are going to get tired of you any time soon." I smiled at her.

"Agreed," Sis said, smiling as well. She leaned forward and kissed her mother in a way that implied more than just familial ties.

It had been a long day and we once again fell asleep together, naked and tired. It was only Monday, a day after we had surprised sister in my room. I wondered how Tuesday would look.

Summer vacation was coming up, and I was now certain of how I was planning to spend it. It wouldn't last forever, we all realized, but we were going to make the absolute most of the following months or years.

It was the best time of my life.

pbbj
pbbj
2,764 Followers
12