Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the pool and walked in holding hands. Emma saw a group of her girlfriends from school and a couple of boys, including Jenna's boyfriend Alex, who waved them over. They were sitting on a bunch of lounge chairs they had pulled together. She introduced them all to Brad and they set down their stuff and joined the group.

"Oh my God, he is real," Jenna said with a laugh, "We all thought Emma made you up to keep the guys at school away."

Emma flipped her off, grinned and said, "Nope, 100% grade A hunk," as she kissed him on the cheek. Then they all burst out laughing and Brad blushed, which made Emma want him even more.

They all went swimming, made a couple of runs down the water slides, then grabbed some snacks and settled as a group on the lounge chairs. The boys, including Brad, decided to go back into the pool while the girls were gossiping and talking about things they had no interest in.

When the boys had left, the girls all turned to Emma to find out about Brad. They grilled her on everything from where he lived to how good a kisser he was. Emma was not really comfortable and refused to answer some of the questions, especially when one of the girls asked her if they had had sex.

"I don't know about any of you, but forget about Brad, I want to know about your stepdad," said Maggy.

Emma looked around nervously, unsure what she meant. "What about Mike?" Emma asked hesitantly.

"Come on, Emma," Maggy responded with a giggle, "you have to know that all the girls talk about how hot he is."

"No," Emma said, "Never heard that."

One of the other girls jumped in, "Emma, do you ever see him getting out of the shower."

"No," Emma replied angrily, not wanting to go down this path.

"Umm, Emma, sorry, we're just teasing," Jenna said, "Your stepdad is very handsome and some of these tramps can't keep their mind out of the gutter."

Emma glared and said, "Well keep Mike out of your gutter," and got up and walked to the snack bar.

Jenna glared at Maggy, "Really, you had to go there?"

"What, I was just playing, come on, he's hot, I'd fuck him," Maggy replied.

"You are such a bitch sometimes, Maggy," Jenna said and followed after Emma.

The rest of the girls sat quietly while Jenna talked to Emma who was crying. When Emma and Jenna came back, Maggy started to apologize, but Emma stopped her. "No, I'm sorry Maggy," Emma said, "I over-reacted. Mike takes such good care of me and my sister and my mom. I know you didn't mean anything bad." Then she grinned, "And besides, you're just a cheap slut."

Maggy threw an empty plastic bottle at her and shouted, "I am not cheap."

Emma and Jenna rejoined the group, and they talked about other things until the boys came back. They all started talking about what they were going to do after graduation. Emma told them where she was going and Brad told them he was going to West Point, which led to a lot of "wow" and "cool" responses from the boys and some drooling from the girls. Jenna was going to college with Kelly, Maggy was going to an all-girls school, which caused more than a few laughs. They spent the rest of the afternoon swimming, snacking and hanging out.

When they left, Jenna and Alex asked Brad and Emma if they wanted to meet them later for a movie. They agreed and set a time to meet. They drove back to Brad's house so he could change, then they'd go by Emma's so she could. When they got there, Brad told her his parents were gone for the weekend, so she went up to his room with him while he changed. She sat on the edge of his bed, while he went in the bathroom to shower. She heard the water running and decided it was time.

She stripped off her shorts and T-shirt, then slipped into the bathroom in her bikini. Brad was in the shower and looked out around the curtain when he heard her come in. "Can I join you?" she said softly.

Brad nodded and she slipped in with him, taking off her bikini top as she stepped into the shower. Brad stood, unsure and feeling very vulnerable, so she pressed her bare chest up against him and kissed him, then slid down her bottoms and tossed them out of the shower. She reached down and ran her hand along his cock, jerking it softly while they kissed under the stream of hot water. They soaped each other up and rinsed, then Emma pressed up against him, letting his cock slide between her legs, grinding on it.

Brad looked at her and asked," Do you want to go to the bed?"

Emma nodded, so glad he had proposed it, so she didn't have to. She knew he was just making sure he wasn't pressuring her, but sometimes she wished he would just take her and fuck her.

They stepped out of the shower, dried off a bit, then he took her hand, and they went to his bed. They lay together and she stroked his cock while he played with her pussy, he had learned all the things that made her squirm over the last couple of months. He gently rolled her onto her back and started kissing down her body, he was taking his time and she wanted to scream, but she wanted him to enjoy her the way he wanted to. He teased her nipples with her tongue, and seemed to be hesitating, unsure, so she opened her legs to let him know it was OK. He kissed down her belly until he got to her clit, then moved between her legs and began licking her pussy with his tongue. What he lacked in experience, he more than made up for with effort. It didn't take long for him to have her thrashing on the bed and shaking with orgasm.

He looked up at her from between her legs, with a look of triumph on his face, his mouth shiny and wet. She placed her hands on his cheeks and gently pulled, urging him up so she could kiss him and wrap her legs around the back of his thighs. She felt his cock against her pussy, and she ground against it. She whispered in his ear, "Baby, do you have a condom?" She was not a big fan of condoms; she could feel the difference and of course she lost the feeling of warm cum inside her, but she was not going to get pregnant.

He nodded and stretched out to his nightstand, pulling it out and opening it. She smiled and took it from him, sliding her hand down and unrolling it onto his cock, then guiding his cock inside her. She could see the look of pure pleasure on his face and wrapped her arms around him and moaned softly as he slid his cock inside her. He rose up onto his arms and looked down at her as he began to thrust into her, she held him and rocked her hips back meeting his thrusts. She whispered, "Slow down, baby, don't rush." and slid her heels down, locking onto his lower legs to control his pace.

They got into a nice rhythm, their bodies moving together. He didn't last long, but it was good, she didn't cum, but she enjoyed it so much and when she could tell he was going to cum, she slid her legs up around his butt and pulled him deep inside her. When he was about to cum, he lowered himself against her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight as he filled the condom with what she knew was a huge load. Oh well, she thought, maybe later tonight she'd get a nice mouthful from him.

They rolled over on their sides and kissed as his cock slid out of her. He reached down and slid the condom off, tossing it onto one of his side tables. They lay there for a while, until he looked at the clock and said, "Fuck, we have to go so you can change."

She nodded and kissed him. "I'm so glad we did that," she said, "You're very special to me, you know that right?"

He smiled and kissed her, "That was wonderful, you mean so much to me," he responded, "I'm so glad my dad made me go to that stupid party on that farm."

They climbed out of bed, got dressed and drove to her house. Everyone was home, sitting in the family room. She told them what their plans were and said she needed to change and ran upstairs, leaving Brad with the family. He was a little fidgety and when Mike asked him if he wanted something to drink or a seat, he politely declined and waited for Emma.

Emma came skipping down the stairs and they headed out to meet Alex and Jenna. When the door closed, Kelly giggled and said, "Ummm, anyone else think those two have been being naughty?"

Mike looked at her, oblivious, but Carol nodded and replied, "Yep, he wouldn't look at you Mike and was fidgeting and flushed."

Mike's heart sank a little, he knew they were likely having sex, but to him it was a little don't ask, don't tell. "Kelly, would you please talk to her, make sure she's being careful," he said.

"Sure Mike, I will," she responded, thinking it was a pretty good idea. Not having to worry about it all the time when they were fucking Mike, might make her complacent.

Emma and Brad were a few minutes early and waited outside the theatre for Jenna and Alex. When they arrived, they went in, got their tickets and a couple drinks, then went to the theatre and watched the commercials and other silliness. The movie finally started, and they laughed their way through it, unfortunately it was supposed to be scary, not funny. As they left, they joked about how it was probably the best comedy they'd seen in years. They went and grabbed a pizza after the movie, then both couples headed home. It was a little past ten, so they went back to Brad's house.

They went to the basement and made out for a while, then Emma slid down between his legs and sucked him off, getting the mouthful of cum she had been craving all evening. She got home just before 1:00, finding Kelly watching TV, Mike and Carol had gone to bed.

"How was your date?" Kelly asked without looking up.

"Movie sucked, but so did I, so," Emma responded with a giggle.

Kelly shook her head. "Emma, it was pretty obvious what you all were doing this afternoon," Kelly said, turning to look at her sister.

Emma frowned. "Really?" she said, "Is Mike upset?"

"No," Kelly replied, "but, it doesn't seem like a topic he really wants to discuss. He is worried though, and just wants to make sure you're being careful."

"You mean like condoms careful? Yeah, of course, Kel," she said.

"Good, we're just concerned that since we never worry about that because Mike," she trailed off and made a scissor motion with her fingers, "that you might not think about it."

"No, though I really hate those things. Kind of sucks not feeling that warm load inside you," Emma said,

"How long have you been having sex with him?" Kelly asked, a little hurt that Emma hadn't told her before.

"Today was the first time actually," Emma said with a grin, "We've been fooling around for a while, been giving him blowjobs since about a month ago."

"And?" Kelly said with a grin.

"He cums so much, Kel," Emma said with a voice filled with amazement, "I nearly gagged the first time there was so much cum. And you know I can take a big load of cum."

"And he is good to you?" Kelly asked seriously.

"Yes, he is so sweet," Emma answered, 'He never pressured me to do anything, I have had to make the first move most of the time. He's gentle and caring and he went down on me today, and wow, he was on a mission and the mission was a success."

They laughed again and Kelly got up, turned off the TV and they headed upstairs. They got ready for bed and met in mom and dad's room. Carol and Mike were asleep, so they climbed in beside them and went to sleep. Well, Kelly went to sleep, Emma couldn't sleep, because she was worried about Mike being upset with her. She knew what he said, but it seemed that he was not as OK with it as he says.

She moved over to the other side of the bed, Mike's side, and slid in next to him with her back to him. She pulled his arm over her and held his arm across her chest. She thought back to their first times together, how she felt safe in his arms, and at that moment, it was all better for her.

Mike woke as she slid up against him. He shifted slightly and pulled her tight against him.

"I love you, Mike," she whispered.

"I love you too, Emma," he whispered back.

Kelly got up early and left, she was going to spend the day with Mara. Carol left for breakfast with some friends, kissing Mike and Emma as she headed out.

Once they were alone, Emma pressed her butt back against Mike and felt his cock stiffen against her. She moved her hips slowly and gently caressed his cock with her butt. His arm shifted to pull her tighter against him and she felt him pressing softly forward. She lifted her leg slightly and moved her hips until his cock was between her legs. After a few failed attempts, she was able to get the right position and his cock slid inside her. She just laid there after that, feeling him inside her, an occasional slight move and contraction of her muscles to keep him nice and hard but mostly she just lay there.

They stayed like that for a while, then Emma felt Mike begin to move, starting slowly, sliding his cock in and out of her. She loved it when he fucked her like this, his arms around her, his body against her, the feel of his breath on the back of her neck, the dirty things he'd whisper in her ear. Her hand slid down and she rubbed her clit while his cock slid in and out. She squeezed his cock harder and could feel him getting closer. She didn't speed up like she usually did when he was about to cum, and she let the buildup last. She savored the warm sensation of his cum inside her and didn't move for more than ten minutes, just lying there in his arms, full of his cum.

They got up and showered together, she cleaned his cock and kissed him. They dressed and spent the day around the house, doing yardwork and other things. They didn't talk about yesterday, she wanted to talk to him about it, because she was so happy, but she knew it would hurt him and she could never do that. But she also knew that not seeing Brad because of him would be worse, because he'd blame himself. In a month, Brad would be going to West Point for summer training, and she wouldn't get to see him very often, which would make things a lot easier. In the meantime, she'd just make sure that Mike knew how much she loved him.

Everyone was back at work and school on Monday. Kelly was interning for a local law firm through a connection her dad had provided. Mike picked Emma up from school at the end of the day and she had one of her big triumphant smiles on her face when she got into the car.

"What's up Em?" he asked as she got in the car.

"I got a job," she said proudly, "Office assistant at a medical clinic over on Maple."

"When do you start?" Mike asked.

Emma got a little sheepish at that point. She had wanted to get a job last fall, but she wasn't allowed to, Mom, Dad and Mike felt that school was all she needed to focus on, because she had so much she needed to catch up on, and a job would take time away from that. "Well, they said I can start in three weeks, after school ends," she answered, "but, they'd really like me to start next week, three afternoons a week, because they're shorthanded."

"Any concerns with keeping up with schoolwork for the rest of the year if you're working?" Mike asked. He wasn't really worried about it, he knew that the last few weeks of school for seniors was just marking time, but he wanted her to learn to think about the impact of decisions.

"No," she replied, "I've spoken to my teachers, all of them said there will be almost no homework or need to study for the rest of the year. I have two tests left, and both teachers are giving us class time to prepare."

"OK," Mike said, "We'll discuss it with your mom and Joe tonight, but I think it will be alright to start next week."

They got home and had dinner; Kelly told them about her new job. Emma told them about her job offer and they decided to call Joe after dinner to discuss it. As they expected, Joe was on board and Emma bounced up the stairs to email the office manager and let her know she would be able to start next week.

When she was gone, Carol said to Mike, "Joe told me a month ago that he bought Emma a car, it's an older car, but he's worked on it and says it's safe and reliable. He didn't want to discuss it with her until school was over, but he just texted me and wondered if now would be a good time to give it to her, so she'll be able to get back and forth to work."

Mike nodded and said, "That really would be helpful, I was wondering how we were going to get her back and forth, it's already a challenge with just school."

Carol hugged him and said, "She is going to flip."

Mike laughed and nodded.

Carol went and called Joe and they agreed that they'd all go to Joe's for dinner on Friday night and give her the car then.

When Mike picked Emma up from school the next day, Emma asked, "Will you pick me up after work? I can take a bus from here to work, it only takes about half an hour, but getting home after will take an hour and then I have to walk like a mile."

Mike smiled inside and said, 'We'll figure something out."

Emma was a little surprised at Mike's response, but she just figured he wanted to talk to Mom so they could decide what made the most sense.

She went out to dinner with Brad on Thursday, a little upset that they were going to her dad's house on Friday because Brad's parents were going out and she was hoping to get a little private time with him. They hadn't had a chance to do anything that didn't involve wearing clothes since their first time and she was really looking forward to more.

They pulled into the driveway behind Joe's truck, which seemed odd to Kelly and Emma because their dad loved that truck, and always parked it in the garage. They went inside, had a steak dinner and talked about what everyone was up to. Joe got up after a few minutes and went into the other room, coming back with a little gift box. He handed the box to Emma and said, "We thought you might need this."

Emma looked confused, then opened the box and saw a set of car keys on a key chain with her nursing school's crest. Mike thought glasses might shatter when she squealed with delight and jumped up, wrapping her arms around her dad and squeezing him in a near death grip. Everyone got up and they went out to the garage where the car was parked. It was a red, four door hatchback that she recognized as older, but it was bright and shiny, and it was hers. Joe hit the button to open the garage and told her to get in and start it.

"Can we go for a ride, dad?' she asked.

Joe nodded and started around to the passenger side, climbing in. Emma started the car, set the mirrors and backed out of the garage. They turned right and headed off, Emma grinning from ear to ear.

Kelly looked at Carol and Mike and smiled, "Wow, you all just made her day."

"That's all your dad's doing," Mike replied, "all we did was arrange the surprise."

Kelly smiled, she knew her dad was a handful and understood why he and Mom hadn't worked out, but she also knew he was a good man and he loved her and Emma and would do anything for them. And he was a wizard when it came to cars. That car will run until the end of time if he's giving it to Emma, just like the one he gave her.

They went out to the back deck and had a drink while they waited. About half an hour later Emma and Joe came back. Emma was still grinning and nearly walking on air. They talked for another hour, then it was time to head home. Kelly said she would ride back with Emma, and they headed out to the driveway. Mike shook Joe's hand and thanked him for dinner and for doing that for Emma. Carol kissed him on the cheek and smiled, "You're a great dad Joe," she said.

"Shitty, husband, great dad, got it" he said with a smile, and they all laughed.

"OK, Emma, what are the rules?" Joe asked.

"One drink before driving and I lose the car," she started. "No giving rides to idiots. No talking on the phone or texting while driving. Never let the gas get below a quarter tank. And most importantly, mandatory maintenance and dinner visits once a month at Dad's."