Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was in bed when she got home, so she cleaned up and climbed in bed, cuddling in with Mike. She felt good about last night, it really wasn't fair to put restrictions on Mike and Kelly when she was pretty much free to do as she pleased, but it didn't change the fact that she was a bit jealous.

Mike stirred as his arms wrapped around her, then he said quietly, his voice stern and a little angry, "Emma, what is that smell?" Emma thought for a second, confused, then realized she had been at a party where people were smoking pot, and she probably smelled like pot smoke. It got in your clothes and your hair, and it was very distinctive.

"I was at a party and people were smoking pot," she whispered, "But, Mike, I promise, I didn't touch any of it, no pot, no drinking, nothing."

"Well, go take a shower," Mike said, "you stink."

"Sorry," she said as she quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, the sound of shower waking Carol and Kelly.

"What's going on?" Carol asked Mike.

"Emma's washing the pot smell off before she comes to bed," Mike answered.

"What?!?" Carol replied, bolting upright.

Mike explained it to Carol, and she relaxed. Wondering for a second if Emma was being honest but pushing that aside. Emma had done nothing over the last year to show she couldn't be trusted; she had earned the right to be believed.

A few minutes later, Emma got back in bed, spooning with Mike who overdramatically sniffed her and said, "Much better," before draping his arm over her and feeling her wiggle back against him.

While they were out picking up some new clothes for Emma to wear to work, Carol and Emma talked about the party and Carol told her how proud she was of how she handled it. Emma shook her head and said very seriously, "I saw those people and realized that that used to be me, and I wanted to puke. Was I that much of a fuck up?"

Carol grinned and replied, "Well, you were a challenge, baby."

"So, yes," Emma said with a grin.

"I would never use that language," Carol replied.

Emma leaned in and whispered, "Except when I'm fucking you with a purple dick."

Carol just blushed and they went about their shopping.

The next couple of weeks were pretty uneventful, Emma having a car and being able to drive to school herself made things easier for everyone. Her job was going well, she was learning a lot of things that would be good to know when she started school in the fall. Everyone was busy, but the four of them always ended up in bed together at the end of the day, even if it was just to sleep.

Emma and Brad saw each other a lot, having dinner together after work many evenings. They also were able to find time to have sex, usually in her bed after school on afternoons she didn't have to work. She really enjoyed sex with Brad and couldn't help comparing it with sex with Mike. She realized that she loved them both, but in very different ways and that made sex with them very different.

Kelly spent a weekend away with Mara. She really enjoyed being with her, but she realized that she was more a best friend that she had sex with, which she thought, was a pretty great thing to have.

School ended for Emma a week before Brad and she started working full days, five days a week, which took away their opportunity to be together. Brad would be leaving in three weeks for West Point and Emma was dreading it. The worst part was, she couldn't think of a way for them to have an opportunity to be alone with graduation and such coming up. She told Kelly and Kelly took care of it. She made a reservation at a local hotel for the weekend between graduation and when Brad had to leave. Emma told Brad and he told his parents he was going camping with some friends for a last guy's weekend, making sure to tell the guys that they were "camping with him". His parents suspected he was spending the time with Emma, but they played along, he was a grown man, and they weren't naive enough to not know what was going on all the time they spent together in the basement.

A year ago, there was a lot of doubt this day would ever come. Emma's graduation. Mike and Carol had a huge party planned.

Joe was due around nine to help with the party, so Mike set an alarm for five, in case things got out of hand. The four went to bed together as they usually did when there was no one else in the house. It was a fairly quiet evening, Emma and Carol sixty-nined as Kelly sucked Mike off and fucked herself with her vibrator, something she had really developed a thing for. Emma made sure she got a share of Mike's cum from Kelly when he came. They slept together and woke with the alarm, showered and only played a little as they got ready and by eight, they were all dressed and downstairs prepping for the party. Mike had the smoker going and a pork butt had been cooking through the night.

Joe showed up at nine and took Emma and Kelly out for brunch and shopping for some summer clothes. Mike and Carol took the opportunity of an empty house for a quickie on the couch.

Brad and his family joined them at the graduation ceremony, they would all be attending Brad's graduation and party the next weekend. It was a fairly small school, so the ceremony was short, other than the speaker who droned on for what seemed like an hour. Mike and Carol laughed about how it was the same at their graduation, years ago, it was like a last chance to make you wait just that much longer to be done with High School. The ceremony ended with the graduates receiving their diplomas and mugging for pictures, a time-honored tradition.

Carol, Mike and Emma were the first ones back at the house. Josh and Michael were not too far behind. Joe and Kelly pulled in a few minutes later and Mike took the opportunity to have a family celebration before the rest of the guests arrived.

Carol poured everyone a glass of champagne, Michael got sparkling grape juice, and Mike raised his glass. "To our family," he said, "May not be like everyone else, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you all. Here's to us and the next chapter in our lives." The girls all misted up and leaned against each other, then everyone drained their drinks and hugged.

Everyone went off to change and get ready for the rest of the guests. The meat on the smoker was done and Mike was sitting in the back yard relaxing. Joe came out the back door and handed him a bottle of one of the best bourbons you could buy, easily a couple hundred bucks for the bottle.

"Mike, I don't know how to thank you for what you have done for my girls," he began. Mike stood and took the bottle and shook Joe's hand. Joe continued, "Those girls love you and respect you and are better for having you in their lives. Kinda tough for me to say, but Carol and I could not have done it without you. Honestly, I'm sometimes jealous of the relationship you have with Kelly and Emma."

Mike put a hand on Joe's shoulder and smiled. "Joe, those girls are who they are because of you and Carol, I'm just glad I had the opportunity to have gotten to know them. Thank you for letting me be part of their lives. "

Carol and Emma were standing just inside the door and overheard the conversation. Emma had to bite her lip and Carol gave her the death look but was trying not to giggle herself. She was pretty proud of Mike for keeping a straight face when the relationship Joe was so happy about often included his daughters covered in cum while his ex-wife's ass was gaping.