Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe smiled and gave her a thumbs-up and waved as they pulled away.

Emma had gotten her driver's license at sixteen but had never driven very much. It was one of the first things they had taken away from her when she started being a problem, then it wasn't something that mattered much, because she only really went to school and places with the family or a friend. She was very hesitant and careful and was happy it was Kelly riding with her and not Mike or Mom. A couple of times Kelly had to remind her to do the speed limit, not twenty under it, when they were on the highway, but other than that she got comfortable on the trip home.

She went to her room and called Brad and told him about her car. He was very happy for her, but still a little depressed about missing an opportunity to be alone with her tonight. She heard the frustration in his voice and had an idea. She got up and locked the door, then told him to call her back on video. She would never send naked pictures or naughty texts, she'd had too many girlfriends have those forwarded to someone else later, but there was no trace of video that could be forwarded. Mom, Mike and Kelly did it with her, so it was cool.

He called her back and when she saw him, she was immediately horny. "Go lock your door," she said. She saw him walking and heard the latch on the door and saw a smile come across his face as he realized what was about to happen. She set the phone down and pulled off her shirt and watched as he did the same. "Pull you cock out for me, baby," she whispered to him as she ran her fingers seductively along her bra while she watched him reach down and unzip his pants and fumble trying pull out his cock while holding the phone.

She thought to herself that this worked so much better when it was on a laptop and both hands were free, but she was really getting hot. Pushing the strap of her bra off her shoulder, she pushed the cup down and exposed her breast as she whispered, "Jerk your cock for me please, Brad."

She could see his arm moving slowly but couldn't see his cock, so she said with a smile, "Let me see, please." and watched as the camera panned down to his cock with his hand slowly moving up and down it. She purred softly as she watched and set the phone down again and slid off her shorts and panties. Her fingers ran along her clit, and she picked up the phone and panned down so he could see her fingers playing with her pussy.

She panned the camera back up to her face and held it as far back as she could, giving him as much of a view of her as she could. "Let me see your face, baby," she said sweetly, watching as he panned back up so she was looking in his eyes. "I wanted so much to have your cock inside me tonight, my pussy was so wet thinking about you," she said softly and watched the look of pleasure on his face and saw his arm moving faster. "That's it, stroke your cock for me, just like that, faster, cum for me," she whispered. Her fingers slipped inside her and she panned down so he could see, then back up.

His face was contorting, and she knew he was getting close, she urged him on sweetly, her fingers working faster and faster in and out of her pussy, grinding her clit on her palm. His breathing got labored and she watched his face as he came. "Let me see your cum, please Brad," she whimpered, her fingers driving into her pussy. He panned down and she saw a huge load on his hand and his shorts and moaned loudly as she fucked herself harder. He watched as she squirmed as she came, then brought her fingers to her lips and licked the slimy juices from them.

"Mmm, I hate to see your cum wasted like that," she said with a light giggle.

Brad hit the button to end the recording at that point, saving the video so he could watch it again another time. It would be so much better than the times he imagined her when he jerked off.

"Go clean up," she said with a wink, "I'll see you tomorrow at seven, right?"

"Yes," he said with a smile.

"Oh, I'll pick you up," she said excitedly, "I can do that now."

"OK, Goodnight, Em," he said and waved to her.

"Goodnight, stud," she said, blowing him a kiss and ending the call.

She decided to ask Mom for a little extra money for tomorrow, she felt guilty that Brad always drove and paid most of the time. She wanted to take him out tomorrow.

She went into the bathroom and cleaned up for bed, put on a satin camisole and panties, rather than her normal ratty T-shirt and went downstairs and snuggled into Mikes chair with him. Carol and Kelly were snuggled on the couch, and they were watching a movie. "How's Brad?" Mike asked.

"He's good, says hello," she said with a smile.

They watched the rest of the movie, then all headed upstairs. On the way, Emma stopped Carol and whispered something in her ear. Carol nodded in agreement, and they went into the bedroom while Kelly went to her room to get ready. Carol and Mike got ready for bed and came out of the bathroom right after Kelly climbed in bed. Mike climbed in beside her and Carol took Emma's hand and Emma slid out of bed. "We're going to sleep in my room," Emma said, "You two have a nice night." She winked at Kelly and headed off with Carol to her room.

Kelly and Mike looked at each other. They had been together a lot over the past few months, but had never been together, just the two of them. Emma had requested that the first time she had brought Kelly to Mike's bed with her, and it had just become part of the thing. This was obviously Emma's way of saying she was OK with it, without saying it, which was such an Emma thing to do.

It felt a bit awkward, being told to fuck. Kelly smiled and stripped off her T-shirt, acknowledging the awkwardness, "We might as well get at it."

They both laughed and she slid up against him, wrapping her arms around him. They kissed and she felt his hand on her breast, then felt it slide down between her legs. She opened her legs and exhaled sharply as his fingers ran over her clit and through her folds. Her hips pressed forward against his hand, and she groaned softly as she grinded against the heel of his palm. She was nervous though, she always had at least one of the others with her, now she had Mike's full attention.

______________________

Down the hall, Carol climbed into bed. Emma pulled her butt plug and lube out of the drawer before joining her. "My turn?" Carol asked as she saw the plug in Emma's hand.

"Yep, your turn," Emma said with a wide smile.

Carol laid back against the pile of pillows and pulled her legs back, opening herself up for Emma who moved onto her knees in front of her. She reached out and used her thumb to tease her mother's clit as she lifted the plug to her mouth and sucked it between her lips. Using one hand, she squeezed some lube onto her finger and spread it around the rim of Carol's asshole. Carol squirmed as Emma teased her. Once the lube was spread, Emma pulled the plug from her mouth, as usual, making a production of it and playfully licking the toy and coating it with saliva.

Carol was getting flush as Emma's thumb continued to tease her clit, watching as she moved the shiny plug to her ass, then exhaling as Emma began to ease it inside her. She pulled her legs back more and groaned as the bulb of the plug slipped past her rim and settled inside her. "I fuckin' love that," she said as she relaxed.

"Did you use one before this, Mom?" Emma asked her.

"No, never," she answered.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to try it and get me one," she said, "Has Mike fucked you with it in yet?"

Carol shook her head, squirming a bit as Emma increased the pressure on her clit as they chatted.

"First chance you get," she said with a smile, "Feels amazing and he loves it too, the way it presses against his cock while he's fucking me."

Emma stopped rubbing with her thumb and used it to push back Carol's hood, as she leaned in and laid on her stomach, circling her mom's exposed clit with her tongue, then sucking it between her lips. She slid her other hand down and tugged gently on the plug, feeling and hearing Carol react. Working Carol's clit with her lips and tongue, Emma brought Carol to a quick orgasm that included a little squirt.

"I want to squirt like that, Mom," Emma said as she slid up and kissed Carol.

"I'm not sure I know how, sweetie, but I'll try," she responded.

_____________________

Mike was also a little hesitant. He knew Kelly was more or less a lesbian and this point. He always had either Carol or Emma there to satisfy her, but now it was up to him, and he wasn't sure he could do the things she liked or that she was really interested in him. They were both hesitant and it was feeling strange, so they stopped and looked at each other.

"This is weird, isn't it?" Kelly said.

"Little bit," Mike answered.

"What's on your mind?" she asked after a moment.

"Well, mostly that you prefer girls, and I don't have a girl here for you right now," he said.

"Interesting," she said, "And I'm worried that I don't have someone here who knows their way around a man well enough."

They both shook their heads and sighed.

"I've always felt like a third wheel in this thing," Kelly said quietly, "You and Emma have something special, you and Mom have such a great marriage, but it always seems like I'm just the extra one."

"You know that's not true, Hun," Mike said, placing his hand on her knee, "I can see how you feel that way, being away at school, but you are as much part of this family as any of us. He pulled her close to him.

"Yeah," she said with a sigh, "I know that in my head, but you know, you can't help how you feel."

"Yes, I understand that completely," Mike replied, "It's really hard to separate feelings from reality sometimes. I've been wondering lately if you're really interested in me or if you just play along because Emma and your mom are there."

"I get that," she said, "But, no, it's not just because you're there with them. I really love being with you and miss the feeling of you inside me when I'm away."

He smiled, but it still felt awkward at that moment.

"How about this?" she continued, "Let's go take a shower and then go to bed. No sense in forcing anything."

"OK," Mike said and kissed her forehead.

They climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom. Mike started the shower, and they stepped in, moving up against each other in the warm water stream. Her fit, muscular body glistened as the water ran over it, she ran her fingers through her short dark hair, pushing it back away from her face. Mike was always a bit surprised at how long and lean Kelly was, the clothes she wore often made her look squarer and more muscular. She filled her hand with body wash and starting with his chest, began to lather him up. She remembered her thought about loving cock, but not men, and amended that to say, she loved men's bodies, just not men.

Her hand slid down his body and as her hand reached his cock, she gripped it tightly and began stroking it slowly with her soapy hand. His cock throbbed in her hand, and she wanted it inside her right now. She grabbed the shower wand and quickly rinsed his cock, then pulled him back until her back was against the tile wall of the shower. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around his waist, guiding his cock to her pussy, her head rolling back as she felt it slide inside her. So good she thought, so fucking good.

Mikes hands were on her face, holding her behind her neck and kissing her passionately as he rocked his hips and felt her grinding on his cock. She moaned in his mouth as her tongue twisted with his. Her movements were urgent and with purpose, driving herself toward an orgasm. His hand slid down and grabbed her ass, pulling her against him. She grunted as she fucked him, pulling her lips from his and growling, "God yes, fuck me, Mike, give me that cock."

Their urgency increased until she was trembling as she came. He held her up as her knees got weak and she nearly collapsed. Her arms draped over his neck for support, and she gasped. "Bed," she mumbled, and he shut off the water and they headed for the bed, grabbing a towel and drying some of the water off on the way.

She rolled him onto his back and climbed up on top of him, straddling him and looking in his eyes as she lowered herself onto his cock. Her hands went to the middle of his chest, and she pressed down for leverage as she rocked up and down on his cock. She came again and rode through it, his cock throbbing inside her, his hips thrusting up. His body tensed and she saw his eyes as he came, then she felt that warmth inside her. She rocked slowly for a few seconds as his cock drained, then dropped onto his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"Holly fuck," she said as she panted.

Trying to catch his breath, he responded, "Language, young lady."

She laughed and nipped at his neck playfully as they lay there trying to catch their breath.

__________________________

Emma lay on her back next to Carol, who slid down, kneeling between her legs. Emma pulled her legs back and Carol slipped two fingers inside her pussy, watching Emma's eyes roll back with pleasure. Her fingers curled upward, the tips scraping along the top of Emma's pussy, causing her to jerk suddenly. Carol continued to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy, grazing the incredibly sensitive area, then leaned down and sucked her clit into her mouth.

Carol wasn't sure what it was that was different when she squirted, since the first time she had squirted in college with a roommate her junior year, she had only ever squirted when she was with Kelly prior to tonight. She knew it was always a combination of having something inside her, and her clit being rubbed hard, but she felt it was more than that. She decided to focus on that sensitive spot, so she curled her fingers up and began running them over and over it while her other hand flattened on her clit and rubbed it fast. Emma squirmed and squealed, arching her back and grasping the sheets, if nothing else, she was certainly enjoying this.

The more Emma squirmed and thrashed, the harder and faster Carol's fingers worked. Suddenly she felt Emma's pussy contracting and she pulled her fingers out, continuing to rub urgently on her clit. It wasn't a lot, but a quick burst of liquid shot from Emma's spasming pussy and hit Carol in the chest, running down her breast. Emma gasped and moaned, panting, her eyes opening and noticing the wetness, "Did I?" she asked between breaths, looking at her mother's chest.

Carol nodded and grinned.

Emma sat up, and ran her tongue over her mother's chest, tasting her squirt and grinning. "Fuck, Mom, that was amazing," she said. They kissed, then moved together, slipping under the covers and holding each other while they went to sleep.

________________________

Mike and Kelly lay together, Kelly running her fingers through his harry chest, one of the things she missed about being with women, though she had seen many women in her lesbian circles that had about as much body hair as most men.

"You seem to know your way around a man's body pretty well, Kelly," Mike said with a grin.

"Yeah well, I think there's a joke about it being like riding a bike, but not remember ever pedaling," she said and kissed his chest. Mike pulled the bed covers up over them and they fell asleep together.

In the middle of the night, Kelly woke up and needed to use the bathroom. She got out of bed and tip-toed into the bathroom, careful to avoid stubbing her toe on the chair in the corner, finding her way in the light that filtered in from the window because if she turned the lights on, she knew she would have trouble going back to sleep. She peed and washed her hands, then got back in bed. Mike hadn't stirred and was snoring softly beside her. Her eyes closed, but she couldn't sleep, which was normal for her, once her mind got going, she had to have something to distract her. She would usually pull out her phone and find something mindless to stream, but she realized she had something better laying right beside her.

Her hand slid down his body, going straight for his cock. Her fingers cupped his balls and her thumb stroked his flaccid cock, feeling it stir. On her hands and knees, she wrapped her lips around it, sucking gently and swirling her tongue over the head. Mike's cock grew in her mouth, and she couldn't help but smile as she thought about her concerns about not being able to take care of him. Mike moved and his breathing changed as he woke, and she felt his hand slide up over her hip and her ass. Her lips pressed tighter around his cock, and she pushed the head into her throat, trying to relax and take as much of his cock as she could.

Keeping her hand on his cock, she moved onto her side, facing him. He rolled up on his side and they kissed for a moment, then Mike rolled her onto her back and moved between her legs. Mike propped himself up on his elbows, she could see his outline above her in the darkness, then felt his cock slide inside her. Her back arched and she moaned softly. Softly and gently his cock moved in and out of her, her hands moving behind his neck, fingers interlacing. She slid her left foot along his leg, then pulled it back, tilting her pelvis up and feeling his cock slide deeper inside her.

He alternated between long, slow strokes and pressing his cock inside her so that his pelvic bone pressed and rubbed against her clit. It went on and on and Kelly got close to orgasm several times, but Mike would change his motion and she'd lose the edge. She was beginning to get frustrated, and as she reached the edge this time with his pelvis rubbing against her clit, she wrapped her legs around his butt and locked them together, grinding harder and pushing herself over the edge. The release was spectacular, followed almost immediately by the feeling of Mike's cum filling her.

He leaned down and kissed her, then rolled onto his side, his cock slipping out of her. She took his face in her hands as they kissed, then wrapped her arms around him and snuggled her face against his chest. They went back to sleep and slept soundly in each other's arms until Carol opened the door in the morning to tell them breakfast was ready. She smiled as she saw them together, then went back downstairs where Emma was finishing making breakfast. They all had plans for the day and went their separate ways as soon as breakfast was done.

Emma picked up Brad for their date and she really enjoyed being able to return the favor after all the dates they had been on. They met Jenna and Alex at the batting cages and Alex put on a hitting show, while the girls pretended to swoon. When he came out of the cage, Alex looked at Brad and said, "Chicks dig the long ball."

Brad laughed and took a turn, but baseball was not his thing. He made contact with a few balls, but mostly a lot of swings and misses. Brad was a very competitive guy, and was not happy when he came out of the cage, but brightened up immediately when Emma kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "This chick digs you, stud,"

They went to a party at a friend of Alex's house whose parents were out of town. There was a lot of drinking going on and some people were openly smoking pot. Emma was a bit uncomfortable, especially when she saw several people she used to hang out with before. One offered her a joint, which she politely declined. When he persisted, Brad stepped between them and made sure he understood that she wasn't interested. After the guy walked away, Emma put an arm around Brad's waist and gave him a soft squeeze and a smile.

They didn't stay much longer, saying goodnight to Jenna and Alex, then went back to Brad's to make out in the basement until it was time for Emma to go home. It was a little weird driving home from a date alone, she always liked the formality of Brad walking her to the door and kissing her goodnight.