All Comments on 'Not Such a Plain Jane Ch. 01'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Instant Love

I met my wife when she was 18 and dating my friend.She was also a knock out and I wished I was Don. Anyway the first night the 3 of us were together we went to a party. After we went to Don's cabin and were in the family room having a drink. They were sitting on the armchair , her in his lap, and I was on the chesterfield. The drinks got me and the room started to spin so I laid down. After a while, they thought I had passed out but I was awake. I watched them kiss then they started petting and soon Don took her top off . She was braless and her firm breasts bobbed up and down with her hard nipples beging to be sucked. He sucked on one and started rubbing her crotch. Soon he took off her shorts and panties and her neatly trimmed blonde bush was on full display. Don then stood, undressed and his cock sprung out. He was about 6 inches like me but very thick. He sat down and She sat on his lap straddling him. I watched as she lowered her small lipped pussy onto his cock. She slowly worked those tight lips around his thick knob and after a few short strokes took him all the way in. I watched amazed as she rode him cowgirl. I then knew I wanted that girl for myself.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
If only

Great wank read but if only it happened to most guys that read this sort of site, it would not be in existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fourth rate and inane stroke story..

..with NO writing skills in sight ! "1*" !!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story! Despite what the irrelevant haters say, this was a most enjoyable read and believable in the circles I inhabit. Looking forward to more, wishing I knew when younger, what I know now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

My cock, you love your cock. Your brain is in your cock. No, it is up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Let me join the rest of the irrelevant haters and say that this was utter crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous