Not Such a Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was slipping in and out of her pussy. I could feel her wet warmth enveloping my cock.

She then began massaging my cock with her pussy muscles and it was a feeling I had never experienced with a younger girl.

"OOHHHH FUCK!" I moaned as she milked the cum from my cock.

I fought the urge but could not hold back any longer.

"Cum on my tits!" She softly said.

I tensed and grabbed the base of my cock to fight the flow of cum. I crawled to her side and stroked my cock a few times and the orgasm nearly caused me to pass out as I shot load after load onto her beautiful tits.

After I had finished she took her hands and began rubbing my cum into her tits and stomach. I watched as her skin glistened in the candle light. The seductive look in her eyes as she stared at me was enthralling.

She said, "I think I need a shower how about you?"

She sat up and crawled out of bed. She reached down, took off her shoes, and walked to the bathroom.

She turned and looked seductively over her shoulder and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Yes, I was just taking a moment to enjoy the view." I answered.

She smiled and disappeared through the door. I got off the bed as I heard the water turn on.

When I stepped into the bathroom, Jane was getting in the shower. She still had her garter and stockings on.

"It is your fantasy I thought I would leave them on just for you." She said as she stepped into the running water.

I stepped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her cupping her breasts in my hands and feeling their weight as I let my thumbs massage her erect nipples.

She laid her head back against my chest and let the warm water flow across her.

She then turned and we kissed. It was a long and deep passionate kiss.

When we separated, she grabbed the body wash and poured some into her hands. She then placed her hands on my chest and let her slippery fingers rub my nipples which quickly responded by becoming puckered and erect. My nipples were not the only thing that was getting erect.

As my cock rose up and touched her stomach, she moved her slippery hands to it and massaged it. She was alternating hands on each stroke pulling on it with her slippery hands. My cock was again fully erect.

I reached for the body wash and poured it directly onto her chest. I began soaping and washing her breasts as she continued to wash my cock.

I put some wash on my hands and turned her around. I started at her neck and then moved down her strong sexy back, across her garter belt to her little heart shaped ass.

I let my hands knead and massage her luscious globes of flesh and then let my fingers slip between those globes and massage her tight little rectum.

"Mmmmmmmm." She moaned as my fingers brushed against her puckered hole.

I let my hands next drift around the front of her body and slip to her pussy. I ran my hands along her thighs to where the garter was attached to her stockings. I unfastened them one button at a time until her garter was hanging. I knelt down so that my face was staring at her ass and began rolling her stockings down her strong sexy legs one at a time.

She stepped out of them, I then stood and unhooked her garter, and it fell to the shower floor.

"Had enough of one fantasy for tonight?" She asked.

"For now yes. I just want to see your sexy body naked now." I answered.

I stood up in the shower as she turned around to face me. I just stood and looked at her.

"My gawd you are gorgeous! I said to her.

She turned back around to turn off the water. She opened the shower door, grabbed a towel, and handed it to me. I did not use it on my self but instead began drying off her body.

When she was dry, she took the towel and in turn dried me off. Once we were both dry Jane stepped out of the shower and led me to the bedroom.

"Get on the bed on your back." She ordered.

I crawled onto the bed and laid down. She then followed me and straddled my body. She was sitting on my stomach and then reached over my head, grabbing one of my wrists. She pulled a pair of fur-lined handcuffs from the corner of the bed and fastened me to the poster of her bed. She then reached across to the other poster. Her tits were hanging in my face as she did this and I could not resist licking her nipple. She grabbed my other wrist and fastened it to another set of handcuffs on the other poster.

Her beautiful sexy eyes sparkled as she looked at me and said, "You are all mine now."

She slid up my body until she was sitting on my chest and her pussy was just out of reach of my tongue.

I looked up her body as she peered over her tits at me and she asked, "Would you like to suck on my pussy for me?"

"Yes I would!" I exclaimed.

She smiled and scooted closer so that her pussy was against my mouth. I immediately let my tongue slide along her slit as she leaned slightly forward and offered her clit to me. I pulled her hard nub between my lips so I could suck and lick it with my tongue.

"Oh gawd yessssss." Jane moaned as I sucked her.

Her juices were flowing from her wet pussy and covered my face when I heard Jane say, "Oh, Hi Lori. Is it two already? Would you like to join us? I know it has been awhile since you have had a hard cock and I'm willing to share."

I could not see Lori as I had pussy plastered in my face and did not know what her response was.

"Keep licking Honey. I want to cum on your face and I think Lori is going to fuck your hard cock while you bring me off." Jane said.

My mind went "Holy Shit!"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my cock as apparently Lori was guiding it to her pussy.

Then I felt my cock slip into a tight pussy as she sank fully onto me. I was trying to visualize in my head what the view must be like. Lori riding my cock with her tits rubbing against Jane's back.

I began licking and sucking Jane's pussy with a renewed fervor as Lori began riding up and down on my cock. The scene of what it must look like was racing through my mind and Jane groaned.

"OHHHH GAWD YESSSSSSSS!" She moaned as I felt a rush of fluid gush from her pussy. She was rocking her pussy back and forth on my face as she came.

When it had subsided, she lifted a leg over my head and climbed off me.

For the first time I got to see the naked Lori riding on my cock.

She was gorgeous naked as her big tits moved up and down on her chest as she fucked me.

My glimpse only lasted for a moment because Jane turned around and straddled my chest again and was facing Lori. Jane's ass was in my face, she then scooted back until her ass, and pussy was on my face. I again took up licking and sucking her sweet puckered hole and her pussy. I could tell from the movement that Jane and Lori were kissing and fondling each other. I wanted so badly to grab Jane's hips and fuck her with my tongue but due to the restraints could not.

Lori sat fully on my cock and I heard her say, "Ohhhh yessssss Jane right there."

Jane was apparently massaging her clit with my cock deep inside her. Lori's pussy muscles were rippling along my cock and squeezing it like a vice.

My whole body tensed and I groaned, "OHHHHH FUCK!"

My cum exploded from my cock and into Lori's pussy as she also had an orgasm from Jane fingering her clit.

When Lori and I had finished coming Jane crawled off my chest and face and I watched as Lori dismounted my softening cock.

Jane grabbed Lori and laid her on the bed next to me. She then climbed on top of her in a sixty-nine position so she could eat my cum from Lori's pussy.

I could not believe it. I was watching two beautiful women pleasure each other. I could see Lori as she licked and sucked on Jane's pussy. I could tell that Jane was also licking and sucking from the look on Lori's face. Jane was licking my cum from Lori's pussy I could not believe it.

My cock was getting hard again watching these two go at it.

"OOHHHH FUCK!" Lori moaned as she shivered from Jane's oral prowess.

Lori dove back into Jane's pussy and sucked on her like she was trying to suck her clit off her body.

Jane groaned, "OHHHH FUCK, OHHHHH SHIT!"

Her body was quivering as Lori licked her to a mind shattering orgasm.

Jane climbed off Lori and turned to me. Her mouth was shiny from Lori and my combined juices.

"I have got to fuck his cock now!" Jane said.

She straddled my body and guided my hard cock to her pussy. I felt my cock slip into the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

Jane then leaned forward letting her tits rest on my chest as she kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we kissed deeply. I could taste the mixture of my juices and Lori's on her tongue. She then rose back up and put her hands on my chest as she rode my cock hard and fast. She grabbed my nipples and was pinching and rolling them between her fingers to the point of being painful but seemed to know just when to let off to cause pleasure and not pain.

Lori got on her knees and leaned toward Jane and I watched as their full red lips pressed against each other.

Lori then moved one of Jane's hands and leaned down to suck on one of my nipples. Her long blonde hair smelled sweet as it laid against my face.

Lori then rose backup and leaned to Jane again. She reached for one of her bouncing tits. Jane stopped and sat fully on my cock with her vaginal muscles continuing to massage my cock. Lori leaned to Jane and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth while her other hand moved to Jane's pussy.

Lori massaged the base of my cock where it disappeared into Jane's pussy and then went to Jane's clit and began massaging it.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Jane moaned as she squirmed on my cock.

Jane was slowly rocking back and forth on my cock and Lori was sucking her nipple while fingering her clit. I watched in amazement wanting so badly to touch their bodies but all I could do was watch and enjoy.

"OH my GAWD!" Jane breathed heavily as her body tensed. She then stopped breathing as her whole body began to shudder in an intense orgasm.

When her orgasm was subsiding she began bouncing up and down on my cock.

The erotic sights and sounds and the friction on my cock made me explode my cum deep inside Jane's pussy.

"OHHH FUCK!" I groaned as I pulled against my restraints in a violent orgasm.

Jane rolled off my cock on one side of me while Lori laid back on the other side.

I was trying to catch my breath, as was Jane while Lori laid on her side just watching both of us.

After Jane had come down and regained her composure she got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the water running and Lori joined her. I heard them whispering but could not make out what was being said.

Jane and Lori came back out and Jane had a washcloth and a towel in her hand.

"We better clean you up." She said as she wrapped a warm washcloth around my cock and wiped it off. She then dried me off. She got up and went back to the bathroom. She returned and laid on the bed beside me. Lori was lying on the other side.

"Lori let his wrist loose." Lori reached up and undid the cuffs while Jane did likewise on the other wrist.

I let my heavy arms fall to my side and they both laughed knowing they had probably gone numb from being pulled up for so long.

I looked at the clock.

"Damn, it is five fifteen. I better get going." I said.

"Just stay here with us tonight." Jane said.

She got up to blow out the candles. I again watched her sexy body as the bedroom got darker and darker.

She climbed back into bed. We pulled the sheet over all three of us and I laid there between two beautiful sexy women.

"How in the hell am I supposed to sleep?" was running through my mind.

But, soon I drifted off to sleep wondering what tomorrow was going to bring.

12