Now It's Mother after Barren Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahmed! You are my own son. Don't you feel ashamed to ask your own mother to taste your cock pre cum? You are so bad a boy. It is bad but it is something new to me. I have never tasted cock juice. So don't feel bad about your mother and don't think bad of me, but just for the sake of curiosity I want to taste it. Please don't think bad of your mother."

Saying this Ammijaan tried to take the pre cum drop on her other hand while keep holding my cock in her right hand but I immediately stopped her and said,

"Oh Ammijaan! What are you doing? this is not the way to taste cock juice. The drop of pre cum is so small that if you put your finger on it, 99% of pre cum will be lost on finger itself. pre cum is always directly tasted with tongue from the cock."

Ammijaan looked towards me surprisingly and said,

"Ahmed! You seem to trick me and to trap me in some vicious act. Do you want me to put my mouth on your cock head and taste your juices?"

Pretending serious, I said:

"Ammijaan! you are my lovely mother and I love you so much so why on the earth, will I try to trick you? You see yourself that the pre cum drop is so small. You please lick it directly from the pee hole."

Ammijaan bent down in my lap and took her tongue out to take the pre cum drop. The scene was very erotic. Never in my mind have I thought of seeing my own mother to licking my cock.

As she was about to lick my cock head with her tongue, some pervert thing came to my mind and I said:

"Ammijaan! What are you doing it? Oh it is your first time so you don't know. The cock juice is never tasted like this."

Ammijaan surprisingly looked in my side and said,

"Ahmed! Now what is wrong?"

I, pretending serious said:

"Ammijaan! The pre cum drop is so small, so when you try to lick it. It may fell down, so the right way to lick it is, that you open your mouth in a big "O" and then put your lips around the cockhead. And after you have completely circled the cock head, then snake out the tongue inside and lick the cock head for pre cum. After taking the pre cum drop, swirl your tongue around the cockhead and more pre cum will ooze out, only then you may tell the taste as just one drop is so less."

Ammijan looked on my face with a lot of suspicious look. She seemed to be thinking something and said,

"Ahmed! I think you are really trying to trick me to something. This is so strange a way to taste something. I think you are trying to clutch me in a trap. Beta! I am your mother, don't play games and tricks with me."

I spoke in an assuring tone and said,

"Ammijaan! why should I trick my own mother. I was just telling you the right way as you are new to this thing. If you don't want to know the new taste, it is your wish."

Ammijaan kept silent for some time and my heart was thumping with anticipation. Either I was about to win a lottery or I was to lose the given chance. But then Ammijaan seemed to make up her mind (perhaps she was also so horny and actually wanted to taste my cock) so she said,

"Ahmed! You are my son so I believe you that whatever you say, is all right."

Saying this Ammijaan opened her lips in a big "O" and then again bent in my lap. She took hold of my cock in her right hand and keeping it straight and facing towards her face, she firmly planted her lips around my cock head.

As soon as, her lips touched my cock head, I felt like a 1lac watt electric current and my heart started beating in so fast pace that as if I was having a big heart attack.

I was holding myself from coming so soon. I was in pure blissful state and as the time has stopped for me. Ammijaan was holding my cock in her hand firmly and was licking its tip. She had licked the tiny pre cum drop from my cock head and she was swirling her tongue like a snake around the tip of my cock head.

Ammijaan put the tip of her tongue on the pee hole of my cock and started rubbing it on the hole. With her hand she was also jerking my full cock slowly as if giving me a hand job. I was moaning with joy and different pleasure sounds were coming out of my mouth automatically. My eyes were shut and I was flying in some other world.

Ammijaan was moving her tongue on whole of my cockhead and was licking it vigorously. I also wanted to reciprocate and I put two of fingers in her cunt and started moving them in and out with great speed.

Ammijaan also liked it and she also adjusted her body in a better position for my fingers to move in her cunt/

We both were panting loudly and also increased our speed. I was jerking my pelvis forward to put my cock in her mouth, but Ammijaan was holding my cock near the tip of cock, so it was not going in her mouth. On the other side, my both fingers were doing their magic on Ammijaan's cunt and I was vigorously finger fucking her.

After some time, Ammijaan pulled her mouth away and sat straight. My fingers were still in her cunt and moving in and out, though now with a bit slow speed. Ammijaan didn't stop me from that and lovingly looked in my side. There was a smile on her face.

Seeing her in happy mood, I also smiled looking in her eyes and asked her,

"Ammijaan! how was the taste? It seems that it was not so bad for you."

Ammijaan kept my cock in her hand and with other hand she caressed my hair and lovingly said,

"Ahmed! you were right. Though it is so wrong to do this and even to speak of this, but I must confess that you really taste good. Your pre cum was perhaps the best thing I had ever tasted. I liked it. First it was only one drop, but then you oozed 2-3 more drops and I could get the proper taste. I can understand that why your sister Salma always seemed to not wanting to leave your cock head out of her mouth."

I jokingly pushed my fingers fully in her cunt and said,

"Ammijaan! Thank you so much that you liked my cock pre cum. Ammijaan as you liked the taste of my cock, the same way we men like the taste of women's cunt juices. Ammijaan! your cunt is also releasing your cunt juices and they have smeared my fingers in them. I want to taste my mother. Please allow me to taste your juices with my tongue as you had tasted me. Please let me put my mouth on your cunt."

Ammijaan ignored my request as if she had not even heard what I said, and asked in an innocent voice,

"Ahmed! I was thinking of one thing. If the taste your cock pre cum is so good. How would it feel to take the cock head itself in mouth. And also I was just wondering if the pre cum tastes like honey then how will be the taste of cock juice (semen). If just 3-4 drops of pre cum are so good then how will it feel to taste the thick globs of cum? I have seen, the way your sister Salma used to try to keep your cock in her mouth to taste your cum, but your never cum in her mouth, as you had to impregnate her. But still her face expressions told the desire of her. Now after tasting your pre cum, I also wonder such things."

I jokingly said:

"Oh Ammijaan! You have just not to keep thinking. I am there with you. If you want to taste the cock juices, then let's do one thing. Let's lie in 69 position as me and Salma used to do, then we both can quench our desires. I will lick and suck your cunt to know the taste of your cunt juices and also you can taste my cock cum. As I have not to save my cum for anything (like Salma, to impregnate her), so you can even let me cum in your mouth and fulfill your desire to know the taste of man's cum. I will also fulfill my desire."

Ammijaan's face lit like a 1000 watt bulb, but she pretending her innocence said,

"Oh Ahmed! I like the idea. This way we both mother and son can know the taste of each other, but I think this will be wrong to put your cock in my mouth . After all, I am your mother. And I am not supposed to take your cock in my mouth and suck it. It is so bad. What do you think?"

I thought Ammijaan wants to suck my cock but just pretending herself, so I said,

"Oh Ammijaan! you speak like old generations. I am your son and had come out of your this cunt (saying this I swayed my finger in her cunt), so every part of my body is your own flesh. So it is nothing wrong if you put my cock in your mouth and suck it. It is just the society which has made difference in different body parts. Allah had made no difference. My cock is just like my finger. It is just a body part. If you can put my finger in your mouth and there is nothing wrong than what wrong it can be if your put my cock in your mouth. Oh please Ammijaan come on. I am dying to know the taste of your cunt. Please don't be so orthodox and just tell me that whether you want me to lie down or you will lie to let me come on top of you."

Ammijaan nodded her in acceptance and said,

"Ahmed! my son. I think you are right. There should be no difference in different body parts as all parts belong to same person. Allah has also not made any difference. But just think that how disastrous will it be if anybody comes to know of what we are going to do. So please let it be our own little secret and never ever let anybody come to know of it. We live in an orthodox Muslim society and people will kill us for this. Anyway I will be passive partner. So I will lie down and you come upon me, but make sure that in the heat of passion, don't push your cock more in my mouth to chock my throat. This is my first time so I am totally novice. Please keep it in mind. I am doing it just for the sake of curiosity only and for no other reason."

Saying this Ammijaan tried to lie down on the bed, but I was having something in mind and wanted to get my ultimate goal slowly. So I stopped her and said,

"Ammijaan! Please do one thing. See I am totally naked and you are still wearing your maxi. Please take it off, then we both will be equal and also I want to see your breasts. They seems to be so fascinating and big in your maxi but I have never seen them naked since my childhood. And also I want to feel them. Your boobs are big and full, the girls I had ever fucked were so skinny that I didn't liked the feel of their so small tits. I have a fantasy to see and touch big boobs. Please take off your maxi and also it will be more convenient in our 69 position sucking if there is not cloth in between our bodies. "

Ammijaan seemed hesitant and said,

"Ahmed! Your demands seems to be getting big and more and more, I feel shy and also there is no need for me to be totally nude. It is shameful to be naked like that. (as if it was not shameful to suck her own son's cock, but I knew that she was just trying acting but she was dying for sex).

I said:

"Ammijaan! Don't be ridiculous . I am your son so I have every right to see, touch and even suck your boobs. Also I had sucked your breasts countless times in childhood so there is nothing to show these to me as I have seen them since childhood."

Ammijaan had no answer so she tried to stop me but on my persuasion she shyly took her maxi off. As soon as her big boobs came in open air. I jumped with joy. Ammijaan's boobs were very big. She must be 46DD size. She was even bigger than I had thought. Her melons were so big that they may not come in my hands.

But her boobs were not shagging despite her age. Her boobs looked like big peaches and her areola was black and big. She was like a big porn star. Even in the porn magazines or blue movies I had not seen so beautiful boobs. I was looking with fascination towards them and licking my dry lips with my tongue. I looked in Ammijaan's eyes and said,

"Ammijaan! you are so beautiful. I never thought that your boobs were so big and beautiful. They are so big and seem so tight that even 18 year girls will envy you. I am so proud that I am son to a lady with so beautiful boobs and have access to these magnificent boobs."

Ammijaan felt shy, she lowered her face with shame and tried to cover her boobs with her hands. I immediately put my hands on her hands and keeping them away, I put my own hands on her both boobs. And started slowly but firmly squeezing them.

Ammijaan naturally liked the attention given to her boobs and closed her eyes in ecstasy and started moaning. I was squeezing her boobs with my both hands and then I took both her nipples in my thumbs and index fingers and started rubbing them. This increased Ammijaan's pleasure and her heart beat increased.

Then I put my mouth on her right boob and took her nipple in my mouth and started gently chewing it. Now Ammijaan was in pure bliss and closing her eyes she was moaning loudly and squirming on bed.

I was caressing her boobs with hands and chewing nipples taking the maximum of areola in my mouth and licking the nipples.

Then I took my other hand on her cunt and inserted my index finger again in her cunt and started finger fucking her vigorously. Ammijaan also brought her hand on my cock and taking it in her fist started caressing it with love.

Ammijaan was nearing her orgasm, but perhaps she was more interested in getting orgasm by being licked and sucking my cock than being finger fucked, so she pushed my head away and said,

"Ahmed! You cling to my boobs like an animal and this is why, I was not allowing to remove my clothes. Now let me lie down so that we may taste the cock and cunt of each other."

I was eager to taste her, so I immediately moved away and Ammijaan, who was totally naked now, lied on the bed. She had parted her legs wide, and her cleanly shaven cunt was shining as it was glistening with her own juices.

I sat on her head side and put both my legs on the either side of her head and lowered by head between her parted legs. Now my tight and hot cock was hanging like a cucumber over her face and I gently opened my lips and put my mouth on her cunt.

As soon as my lips touched her cunt, she gave a muffled cry of joy and jerked upward. As she had opened her mouth for moan and my cock was hanging over her face like a mango hanging from the tree, so because of her reflex action of jerk, my cock entered her mouth.

This was the first time in Ammijaan's life when somebody had put his mouth on her cunt, so she was feeling like tickling and also moaning with great pleasures.

I parted her cunt lips and the inner pink flesh was before my eyes. Her cunt was emanating very good smell. Her inner labia was fascinatingly beautiful. I rubbed my finger on the inner walls and then on her pink flesh of cunt, and then I took out my tongue and inserted it in her cunt hole. Ammijaan was moaning loudly, but her moans were not coming out, as her own mouth was filled with my thick cock.

Now I was rubbing Ammijaan's clit with my thumb and index finger and fucking her cunt hole with my tongue.

Ammijaan's was feeling the taste of being sucked in cunt for the first time and seemingly it was much more better than she had thought of. She was bucking her cunt in the air and trying to make my tongue insert her to the maximum possible.

Ammijaan's own mouth was stretched to full, as my cock was very fat and also very tight. Also Ammijaan was sucking a cock for the first time, she had stretched her lips fully.

Ammijaan put both her hands on my cock base and wrapped her fingers on cock. This was 8 finger length of cock was in her fists now. She had done this, so that only 4 inches of cock was out of her fists, and I may not jerk my cock in her throat. She was not experienced in cock sucking but this was a good idea of her, so that only that much cock was out, which she may suck properly.

Ammijaan was eager to suck my cock and perhaps she liked the taste and feel of a hard and hot cock in her mouth, so she was sucking my cock with full speed and also bucking her head up on my cock .

I was involuntarily pushing my cock in and out of her mouth as her mouth was so hot like a cunt and giving me immense pleasure. Ammijaan was also moving her tongue on my cock head and also she had pulled her cheeks inside and was sucking my cock as a child sucks a lollypop. And she was licking my cock head in her mouth like a candy.

I was in heaven and I kept rubbing her clit with my hands and I inserted my 2 fingers in her cunt and smeared them in her cunt juices. Then I started rubbing my cunt juice smeared fingers in her ass hole.

I took one big pillow from side and pulling Ammijaan's buttocks up, I placed the pillow below her waist so that her pelvis rose up. Now her cunt was in perfect angle for sucking and also it brought Ammijaan's butt hole also in open and clear to my eyes.

I started rubbing my finger tip on her tight ass hole. As Ammijaan felt my finger tips on her ass hole, she started squirming sideways. Perhaps\ she didn't want me to touch her ass hole. Ammijaan has never done oral sex so perhaps she had never been fucked in the ass hole also. Also in our orthodox Muslim society oral and anal sex with ladies is not common. So Ammijaan perhaps didn't want me to play with her butt hole. But I kept rubbing my finger tips, which were now glistening with her own cunt juices, on her butt hole.

Ammijaan didn't speak anything, as her mouth was filled with my cock and she didn't want to take that out for even one second.

Finding that Ammijaan can't speak to stop me, I pushed one finger in her ass hole. Ammijaan immediately tried to dislodge my finger by moving her butts sideways, but I firmly pushed my finger in her ass hole till its hilt and also started tongue fucking her cunt again.

As soon as my tongue again started going in and out of her cunt, she stopped squirming .now I added my another finger in her ass hole and started pushing my 2 fingers in and out of her ass hole.

This way I was rubbing her clit vigorously with one hand (rubbing the clit bud with my thumb and finger) and with another hand I was fast finger fucking her ass hole. My 2 fingers were moving in and out of her butt hole with speed. I also increased fucking her cunt with my tongue.

I was pushing my tongue in her cunt hole fully and taking it out and again pushed it in. her cunt was releasing a lot of cunt juices and my face was getting wet with that. Her cunt juices tasted so sweat and also her cunt was smelling so good that I liked it and I was hammering my tongue in her cunt like a woodpecker bird hammers its beak on a tree.

Ammijaan was getting full attention on her all 3 sex points (clit, cunt and ass hole). So she was in heaven and moaning so loudly that I feared that if her own mouth was not corked with my hard and thick cock, the neighbors would hear it and had come to inquire about the sounds.

Ammijaan was getting this extreme pleasure for the first time in her life and she was bucking her cunt in air to get the maximum pleasure.

She increased her own speed of sucking my cock. She had already pulled her cheeks inside and was sucking my cock like a lollypop. And now she was taking my cock in her mouth till her throat. She was moving her head in fast speed to suck fast and I was also fucking her mouth with my in and out motion on her face.

Ammijaan was also jerking my cock with full speed with her hands on the portion of cock which was out of her mouth, because of its big size.

We both were lost in lust and moaning loudly and getting the unexplainable pleasure of sex.

Now it was about 15 minutes since we both were doing this, so now Ammijaan's orgasm was nearing up. I was also not far away and it looked that I also will not last long.

I took my face from her cunt and said,

"Ammijaan! I am near my orgasm. Please increase the speed of sucking. I will not last long. If you don't want to take my semen in your mouth, take it out as soon as it cum. "

Ammijaan could not speak anything because of her filled mouth but she bucked her cunt in air vigorously to indicate that her own orgasm was also near. I understood it and increased the speed of fucking her ass and rubbing of clit and also of tongue fucking.

Ammijaan also increased the speed and intensity of cock sucking.