Now It's Mother after Barren Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not used to having getting anything inserted in my ass hole, so as soon as Ammijaan jabbed her finger in my rectum like a knife, I let out a big " Oh Allah" and with a reflex action, I jerked my body forward, and my thick cockhead, which was smeared with her cunt juices and resting on her wet and slippery cunt hole, jerked and my body thrust forward along and parting Ammijaan's cunt lips with its powerful push, my cock head entered her cunt about 2-3 inches.

As soon as my cock head entered her waiting cunt hole, Ammijaan gave a painful shriek:

" Ha Allah. I am dying. Oh Ahmed! What have you done this. Oh take it out. You rascal."

I was also stunned with this new development. My cock was wedged in my mother's tight cunt and her vaginal muscles had clutched my cock like a vice. I didn't know what to do or to say.

When Ammijaan's shriek stopped, I politely said,

"Oh Ammijaan! I had not pushed my cock in. It was you who unknowingly pushed your finger in my ass and because of a reflex action, my body jerked ahead and my cock, which you yourself had put on your cunt hole, entered it. Ammijaan! now the position is that my cock is in your cunt and this is a fuck. The wrong had been done.

Even if it was incest, it had been done and could not be undone. By pulling my cock out will not undo the action. Ammijaan! perhaps Allah is on our side. Merciful Allah has replied in this way, to the continuous praying of my cock. I had been requesting you to let me fuck you, but you had been stopping me saying this is against Allah's wish, but now neither you did it nor I did it, but still my cock had entered your cunt, so perhaps this is that HIS wish.

HE wants us to fuck. Please don't stop me, I know you also want to be fucked by me, so please don't stop yourself. Let it happen. Ammijaan I love you and will still not fuck you without your permission. If you want I will still pull my cock out. I will not rape you."

Saying this I kissed Ammijaan and my soothing words made my mother at ease. She kept still and silent for some time and was in some deep thought.

After some time, Ammijaan's face become still, as if she had made some decision. She hugged me and lovingly said,

"Ahmed! you are my son and I love you. You are so nice and didn't do anything against my wish. Though I agree that I also want to be fucked by such a magnificent and thick cock, but didn't want to go for it. But perhaps it is our destiny that instead of being mother and son, we become lovers. I confess that I also wanted to feel your thick and fat cock in my vagina. But if Allah has no objection, then who we are to stop it. But my son! You are so big and fat down there. Your cock has already stretched my cunt to its limit. Please I can't take such a big cock. We will try sometime again. It is feeling so big inside and paining. Please take it out and try it using some oil again."

I was so happy to hear it. As with these words, Ammijaan has given her permission to fuck her. I was so happy and my already tight and rigid hard cock, which was in her cunt, started throbbing with happiness.

My cock was twitching with lust. I tried to pull my cock out of Ammijaan's cunt, but perhaps due to the tightness and pain, Ammijaan's cunt had gone dry, and as her cunt muscles had clutched my cock tightly, so it could not come out. I told Ammijaan about the problem. She rose her head a bit and started looking between our bodies towards my cock in her cunt.

Ammijaan thought that perhaps I was not pulling myself out, for the fear that she may again refuse to re enter me in her. I rose my pelvis a bit and now, Ammijaan could clearly see my cock and her cunt. Ammijaan tilted her head and watched between our bodies, I tried to pull my cock out, but as her cunt had gone dry, so when I pulled my cock out, her vaginal walls and inner flesh also started coming out turning out. I could not pull myself out and Ammijaan was also feeling the pain due to her vaginal flesh coming out.

So Ammijaan stopped me from pulling out. I kept still and kept lying on her chest. And lovingly started licking her nipples and then started kissing her on mouth and inserted my tongue in her mouth.

Ammijaan has never sucked Abbajaan's tongue like this. She liked it and she again started flowing in lust. Now I was twitching both her boobs with my hands and kissing on her lips, and my cock was still wedged in her cunt. I slowly but steadily started moving my cock in and out of Ammijaan's cunt.

As I was moving my cock with slow pace, so Ammijaan was not finding any problem or pain. Also simultaneously I was rubbing her nipples and kissing her while sucking her tongue, so Ammijaan was also enjoying it and her cunt muscles relaxed a bit and slowly her cunt also starting getting wet and moist. After a minute or two, her cunt was very wet with the nectar her cunt was oozing, so I increased the pace and also the length of my cock motion in her cunt. now I was withdrawing my cock about 2-3 inches and also thrusting it in.

Ammijaan was also enjoying my fucking and she raised her head to see the motion between our bodies. I also raised my pelvis and Ammijaan could clearly see the fat and thick cock of her own son moving in and out of her wet cunt. I looked in her eyes and smiled. Ammijaan felt shy and closed her eyes in shame and hid her face in my chest, but she didn't stopped me from fucking her.

Sensing Ammijaan's happiness and enjoyment in fucking, I increase my speed and now I was fucking my mother with full length of my cock. Ammijaan was keeping her eyes shut, but she was moaning loudly and hugging me with her arms. Her cunt muscles had relaxed now and she was so wet that once I thought that she might have cum. But she was enjoying like anything.

I found that she was easily taking my cock in her cunt. though my cock was so thick for her cunt and her cunt was stretched to its limit, but Ammijaan was not speaking anything about it. She had spread her legs wide apart, so that her cunt was spread to its maximum to make the movement of my cock easy.

After about 5 minutes, I found that Ammijaan was enjoying and there was no sign of pain or uneasiness on her face, so I increased my speed of fucking and now my cock was moving in and out of my mother's cunt like a piston going in and out of a railway engine.

I was fucking Ammijaan with full length of my cock. I used to withdraw my cock till only the tip of it, was in her cunt and then with a big thrust, I was pushing it in her cunt.

Ammijaan was enjoying it like heaven. She was keeping her eyes closed, but the glow on her face was evident that she was enjoying the best fuck of her life.

I put my arms under her knees, which were till now, clutched around my waist and pushed her knees towards her shoulders. This made the width of her cunt to its maximum and gave me another slight space in fucking. I tried to push my pelvis inward her cunt, when it touched her cunt.

Ammijaan found me trying to push my pelvis on her cunt, as if I was trying to push even my balls in her cunt. she opened her eyes . in my lust, I was trying to push my cock in her cunt as far as possible. As I found Ammijaan, open her eyes, I smiled on her.

This time Ammijaan didn't shied or closed her eyes, but thinking something, she gave a smile and a little laugh came on her face.

When I found her smiling, I gave a big thrust of my cock in her cunt and sending it fully in, I smiling asked her,

"Ammijaan! what is the matter. You seem to be smiling as if you remember something. Is this some fucking incident from Abbajaan, that you smile. Please share it with me also."

Ammijaan again felt shy and smiling said:

"Oh Ahmed! my son. I am being fucked by the thickest and biggest cock of my life. It is weird but I must tell truth that though in this moment I should be thinking of your father, but actually I remembered a small Sardar ji joke on this situation. So that joke brought smile on my face."

I loving pushed my cock till its hilts in Ammijaan's cunt and said:

"Ammijaan! please tell me that joke. You should share it with others."

Ammijaan shyly said,

"Oh my Son Ahmed! It is a nonveg joke. I may not speak it to you. But now the situation is different. Your fat cock is jabbed in my cunt, so no modesty needed. I tell it to you. Actually once a Sardarji was fucking is wife one night. He was thrusting himself in his wife, as now you are thrusting in me. Filled with love, his wife suddenly asked him: "sardarji! I love you. Please don't break my heart ever."

Sardarji smiled and lovingly thrusting himself in his wife said:

"Are you mad. How can I break your heart? My cock is not so long." But Ahmed! you are really so big and thick down there. I feel your monstrous cock in me and I also think, that had you been a bit more longer there, your cock, passing over my heart, would have come out of my mouth and while kissing me on my lips, you would have ended up sucking your own cock head through my mouth. This thought brought that smile on my face."

Saying this Ammijaan felt shame and smilingly she hid her face in my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

I also laughed aloud and lovingly kissing Ammijaan and thrusting my cock once again full with full force in her cunt, spoke,

"Oh Ammijaan! You are incorrigible. You call be naughty but see who is more naughtier of us. You crack such non vegetarian jokes, that we boys even feel shy to speak. I think now there is no un easiness in your cunt now. So you remember such jokes and enjoy the first fuck from your own son."

Saying this I pinched Ammijaan's nipples hard and increased by speed again to fuck her. Ammijaan was smiling on her prank with eyes shut and she had raised her butt now in air to receive more of my cock in her cunt and to let me fuck her with ease and to get herself more enjoyment.

Ammijaan was moaning loudly and shamelessly thrusting her waist upward to match my inward thrusts. We both were panting heavily and wet with sweat. My cock was moving in and out of her cunt rapidly.

Ammijaan's cunt was wet with her cunt juices and also my cock was oozing pre cum. Her cunt was releasing her nectar and there were so much juices flowing from her cunt that it seemed like a pee. We both were fucking like animals and grunting that way. It seemed as if two big wrestlers of WWF were fighting each other. We both were moaning and AH AH OH OH sounds were automatically coming out of our mouths.

When I found no traces of pain or uneasiness on her face, then thrusting deeply in her cunt I looked in Ammijaan's face. She was also looking with love towards me, but her teeth were clutched tight and she was thrusting her cunt upward.

I lovingly asked Ammijaan:

"Oh Ammijaan! it seems that now you like the fuck. How is my cock feeling in your cunt.how do you compare my cock and my style of fucking with Abbajaan. Are you enjoying the first fuck with your own son or not."

Hearing my words, Ammijaan felt shame and closing her eyes she said,

"Oh Ahmed! my loving son. It is correct that you are fucking me now and with my permission and cooperation. But still you are my son and I am your mother, who has kept you 9 months in my womb and love you as a son. So it is so wrong of answering such questions. How can a mother give answer to such question to her son. Ahmed! my Son! You are my dear son so how can I say to you, that your cock is so big for my cunt and you have stretched my cunt to its limits. How can I say that had your cock, been a bit more thicker, you would have perhaps torn my cunt to pieces. It is correct that I am so old to you and having given birth to 2 children and also being fucked by your father so many times in my married life, I am supposed to be loose down there, but how can I, being a mother tell you, that your cock is so big for my old and used cunt, that for the first time in my life, I feel like being really fucked. How can I say, that I didn't enjoyed my first fuck on my wedding night with your Abbajaan, even thousandth part of the fucking I am enjoying with you. Ahmed! you are my son, so how can I tell you that you are so bigger than you Abbajaan, so whenever he used to fuck me, I always had that baggy feeling in my cunt. though even if someone pushes a finger in a lady's cunt, it clutches it, but still it is not so tight.

When your father used to fuck me, his cock seemed to be moving in and out with so ease that it felt like a leg moving in a pant. Ahmed! You are my son, so I cannot tell you that now I myself wonder, so to how my cunt could accommodate such a monstrous cock in me. I have widened my legs sideways to let my cunt open up, also our sex organs has released so much sex fluids in our genitals, but still I feel that you are so big for my cunt. Ahmed! You are my son, so I feel ashamed to tell, so I will speak, that for the first time, my cunt is explored to its maximum depth, by any cock.

I will not tell, that your cock is reaching the explored depths and territories of my cunt, which are never reached. So it is the best and most enjoyable fuck of my life. But you are my own son, so I cannot share these feelings with you." Saying this Ammijaan smiled and hid her face in my chest shyly.

I smiled on her mischievously as she had replied everything but still kept the mother son hide. She was really so naughty and clever in reply.

So smilingly I said:

"Ammijaan! I can understand that being a mother you could not speak to me, whatever you have just spoken. So leave that aside and tell me, that how do you like my fucking and are you enjoying this fuck or not. Also please tell me if you are going to allow me to fuck you in future also or not."

Ammijaan, thrusting her waist upward to match my incoming thrusts on her cunt, said:

"Ahmed! I am a pious and religious lady, so I am not going to tell a lie. This is the best fuck of my life. I have never enjoyed so much in my life. It seems that today is the first night of my life. As I have made a promise with you, that I will let you fuck me " One more time before the last time", and I never tell a lie or make false promises, so I will let you fuck me again. As I know that the day will never come, when I will not like to be fucked by you, so I think our mutual relationship is going to last long."

Hearing this from my own mother that she loved my fucking, my cock twitched with happiness. It had gone so tight that the veins on my cock, were clearly visible as they were filled with my blood.

I was fucking Ammijaan with full power and my cum filled balls were striking on her ass hole rapidly. Ammijaan was also giving me matching thrusts upward, and we both were panting heavily.

By now I was feeling that I may not last long and I was about to pour my hot semen in my own mother's cunt, for the first time. I told Ammijaan that I will not last long and she also told me that she was also near the biggest fuck orgasm of her life.

I stopped talking and putting my arms beneath her knees, folded her legs towards her face and this way making the perfect pose and angel for fucking, I clutched my teeth and started pumping my cock in ammijaan's cunt with all my might.

After 10-15 thrusts, I felt as if some volcano is going to erupt somewhere inside me, and I cried:

"Oh Ammijaan! it is so good. It is coming Oh Allah, it is coming. " saying this the first glob of my cum, started its upward journey through my cock and before it that I could say something, a big and thick glob of my cum, spurted from my cock in ammijaan's womb.

I let out a big moan and Ammijaan could feel the erupting lava in her cunt, my first shot was followed by another one and then with another one. I kept pumping my cum in my own mother's cunt.

The feel of so hot and thick cum in her cunt, pushed Ammijaan also to its limit, and with a big cry, she also hit the best and biggest orgasm of her life. She clutched her teeth and raised her cunt in air, for about 2 feet from the bed, to receive the maximum of my cock in her .her own cunt started releasing her own cum, and she came like never before.

We both were panting heavily and releasing our cum in her cunt. only Allah knows, for how long, my cock kept spurting in her cunt and for how long Ammijaan kept releasing her own juices.

After some time, when our cum releasing subsided, I fell on Ammijaan like a dead dog, I was panting so heavily and lying on her naked breasts, and my tongue was out and breathing was so heavy. Ammijaan's heart was also thumping like a rail engine, and she was also breathing heavily.

We kept lying like this for about half an hour, and then I regained some senses. Ammijaan also opened her eyes. Her cunt was stretched wide and our mutual cum was coming out of her cunt and passing through her thighs, was dripping on bed, and it had caused a very big wet patch on the bed sheet.

I lovingly hugged my mother and kissing on her lips, spoke in a very affectionate tone: "Ammijaan! thank you so much for the best fuck of my life. I had fucked many girls and my elder sister many times, but this fuck with you has no match with anyone. Your cunt is so good and unmatchable. This is for the first time, I came to know, that how nice a fuck can be. Ammijaan I love you and thank you so much, to give me this chance to fuck you."

Ammijaan was also very happy, her eyes became moist with tears and lovingly, she said:

"Oh Ahmed! My son, this was so wrong to have sex with own son. But perhaps Allah was on our side. This was the best fuck of my life. I am mother of 2 children, but never knew, that a fuck can be so enjoyable. This is the first time that I feel like a real lady.

You have stretched me to my limits, and also reached to depths of my cunt, that even I didn't know . I thank you son, to let feel like a lady. Now I love you double than before. I love you as a son and also as my man. Just let this be our mutual secret and nobody should ever come to know of it. We will do it in future also. Now after this experience, I can never say a " no" to you. You are my " man" now and whenever you want, you can have me."

Saying this, Ammijaan kissed me back with love and hugged me. I kept lying on her chest and hugging each other, I knew that now only the rosy days and moments are in future. I had gained my mother and my "lady", and the life ahead will be filled with love and love only.

Filled with a great sense of warmth and love for each other we both drifted to a sound sleep, only to be woken next day, which was again going to be filled with more and more fucking, as our future life was going to be.

This incident happened many years back, but still now, our relationship if going on. Our mutual love for each other has rather increased day by day. We fuck daily and sleep in one bed only. For the outside world, we are loving mother and son, and in the walls of our house, she is not my mother but " my lady" and I am " her man".

END of story but the saga of love goes on...