Now It's Mother after Barren Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
904 Followers

Within a minute I felt like some lava in about to erupt from my cock head and as if some volcano busted somewhere inside me, and a hot stream of my cock juices started its upward journey to its pee hole.

I shouted in ecstasy,

"Oh Ammijaan! I am coming. Oh Allah OH OH OH ." And with these words I jabbed my cock to the maximum possible (since the base of my cock was in Ammijaan's fist) and first big glob of cum went straight in her throat to her stomach. First spurt followed by another and then another. Thick gobs of cum kept coming out of my cock and filled Ammijaan's mouth, but she never took my cock out of her mouth and kept drinking the cock juices with speed.

As soon as the thick cum of my cock erupted in her mouth, Ammijaan also gave a loud shriek and bucked her cunt about 2 feet in air on bed, causing my face also to arise along and made my tongue went in her cunt that I felt difficult to take breath.

I increased the speed of my hands and Ammijaan also hit, perhaps the biggest orgasm of her life. Her cunt started releasing her cunt juices as if she was peeing.

We both were having the best orgasm of our lives simultaneously.

Ammijaan's cunt was releasing so much cunt juices that it wet all my face. But I immediately put my lips on her cunt and started sucking and lapping her juices as a cat laps milk pot.

I kept licking her cunt and didn't allow her precious cunt juices to drop on bed .on the other side Ammijaan also kept sucking my cock and surprisingly neither she chocked her throat and not let even a single drop of my cum, drop out of her mouth.

I don't know for how long I kept releasing in her mouth and she kept drinking my cock juices and how long she herself kept releasing her own juices on my mouth and I kept licking the cunt honey.

But ultimately after some time, the cock stopped releasing the semen and also Ammijaan's own cunt stopped its cum.

This was the best orgasm of our life and we both were so spent up. Ammijaan's waist fell back on the bed and along it fell I myself on her cunt. my fingers were still in her butt hole .

My cock started shrinking in size. I kept lying like a dead dog on her body and she was also lying as if she had fainted.

After about 5 minutes, I regained some strength and pulled my, now shrunk, cock out of my mother's mouth and saw that she was lying all spent up. Her eyes were closed and she looked like in dream or fainted.

She was lying naked with legs wide apart and her cunt slit glistening with her own cunt juices and her lips glistening with her saliva and my cum. There was a nice smile on contentment on her face.

I arose from her body from 69 position and sat between her wide legs. Her big boobs were before my eyes and they were not sagging but due to their size and weight, they were hanging on sides. But I had left with no energy and I lied on her body, putting my chest on her breast and my cock, which was now shrunk and gone small, was lying on her cunt hole.

I hugged my mother with love and kissed her on the lips. I could taste my own cum on her lips but Ammijaan was lying as if fainted and didn't reciprocate .perhaps she was lost in the heaven.

I kept lying for some time as I was also feeling so weak. And kept hugging my Ammijaan in my arms with love. Her breasts had flattened on my chest due to my body weight and my cock was lying on her cunt, but we both had left no energy to even move now.

After sometimes, Ammijaan regained her senses and opened her eyes. She found me lying on her breast and hugging herself. She smiled on me and hugged myself tightly.

I opened my eyes and smiled on her.

I asked in slow voice:

"Ammijaan! thank you so much for what you have done to me and for let me doing what I have just done to you. Mother you are amazing, it was the best orgasm of my life. I had fucked so many girls and also my sister Salma, but you are no doubt the best. You are million times better than any girl on earth. It was so good that I had never even thought of. Any way how was it for you? How did you like it? And how was the taste of my cock and cock honey?"

Saying this I bent and kissed Ammijaan on her lips and tightened my grip hugging her.

Ammijaan felt shy and hid her face in my chest and shyly kept silent. I brought my hands down on her both breasts and putting both her breasts in my hand cupping them, I gently squeezed her boobs with love and again mischievously asked again,

"Ammijaan! Please tell me, how was the taste of my cock. Did you like it?why don't you speak?"

Ammijaan was a lady. She was feeling shame. So she kept her face hidden in my chest and brought her lips near to my ears and hugging me tightly, she spoke in a shy and soft voice,

"Oh Ahmed! my loving son! It was really so amazing for me. This was my first time in life to get myself licked like this. Your Abbajaan has never ever gone down on me like this. He takes such things so nasty and never even tried this. He thinks vagina to be so dirty part of body. I had heard from some of my lady friends, about being licked on cunt, but never had the practical experience. This was first time and it was billions timed better than, what I ever thought of. You put fingers in my ass hole also, that was also new to me as your Abbajaan had never put his finger there, and he is the only man, who had ever touched me on my private parts. Ahmed Beta! that was really beyond my imagination . I had the biggest and best orgasm of my life today. I had never come so much in life. Rather I hit my orgasm very few times only, as your Abbajaan is spent so early and I am normally left with orgasm, but this one was the most pleasurable moment of my life. Ahmed! though you are my own son, and it is so wrong to do all this with own son, but I thank you so much to quench my curiosity and to give me this much pleasure. I love you son."

Saying this she again shyly hid her face in my chest and hugged my tightly. I was also happy and hugged my mother tightly. We both were hugging each other with love and I was kissing on her lips with love and Ammijaan was responding positively and with equal vigor.

I put my hands on her boobs and lovingly caressed my finger tips on her areola. Ammijaan liked the sensation and smiled lovingly. With the other hand I took her other nipple in my thumb and index finger and while gently caressing her boob and started rubbing and twisting her areola in my fingers.

Ammijaan was feeling good and this was evident from her face expressions. As I was lying on her body and my shrunk cock was on her cunt and her legs were wide apart, so I slowly started rubbing my pelvic on her waist and cunt.

Ammijaan liked my cock being rubbed on her moist cunt and her breathing again started becoming fast. She was again getting filled with lust. As this was the first time when I was rubbing my naked cock on her cunt, so I also started feeling strange but nice sensation on my cock and my cock again started raising its head and started swelling again.

Ammijaan also felt the tightening on my cock on her cunt. but she kept lying as before and raising her legs she crossed them on my back. Now Ammijaan was hugging me with her arms as well as with her legs and my cock, which was tight and hot now was rubbing on her cunt.

We both kept doing it for some time and by now my cock was again fully erect and tight as an iron rod. I lowered my body a bit and started rubbing my cock head in the slit of her cunt. my tight cock head parted the outer lips of my mother's vagina and my cock head was wedged between her parted cunt lips.

Ammijaan's cunt lips were tightly circled around my cock head as if they were kissing my cock head. Ammijaan started panting heavily. Her cunt was getting wet and it wet my cock head and it was now moving in the channel of her cunt smoothly. I was taking my cock head till her clit and after rubbing her clit for 2-3 times with my cock head, I used to lower the cock, sliding in her cunt slit till it was on her cunt hole.

Then I used to stop it there only and squirming my butts I was rubbing cock head on cunt hole, but was not pushing it in. though Ammijaan's cunt was now so wet and slippery that if I gave a slight push, I hoped my cock head will disappear in her cunt hole, but I didn't want to fuck her without her permission so I was only making her hot by rubbing my cock on her cunt and also kissing on lips and caressing her both big boobs.

This went on for some time and now I was feeling so hot and finding it difficult to resist the temptation of fucking my beautiful chubby mother right away. Ammijaan was also hot and her breathing had intensified. Her own eyes were red and she was moaning loudly.

I thought that the iron is hot red, so I lovingly kissed on my mother's lips and asked in a whispering voice,

"Ammijaan! I love you so much. You are so beautiful that no girl of my group or even my elder sister Salma, can compare to your beauty. Your boobs are so big, had I not told you that I don't like the slim and skinny girls, that when I caress their boobs, I feel like moving my hands on her skeleton. Your boobs are like big melons and it feels heavenly to squeeze them or to suck them. Your cunt is also so sweat to taste and so nice to smell. You are the angel of my fuck dreams. Ammijaan! Please now I want to fuck you in your cunt. see my cock is so tight like rock and it is praying me to push it inside your cunt. please may I push it in you?"

Ammijaan went silent for some time and them lovingly kissed on my lips and said,

"Ahmed! You are my son. You see what we have already done was for my curiosity to know about the oral sex but still it is so wrong for a mother and son to do all that. We should not have done that. We have crossed the limits of loving mother son relationship. I feel bad and think of having taken advantage of your innocence to quench my curiosity. Though I must agree that whatever we did, was really so nice and good that I had never experienced before, but sucking the cock or cunt is one thing, while putting my son's cock in my cunt is incest. I don't want to do this sin against Allah and society. Please think that, incest is so big a sin. We should not do it. So please Ahmed, my son, I think we should not cross that limit of incest and not do that ultimate sin. Please don't ask for this again."

I was flabbergasted with her answer, as I was thinking that she is so hot and was dying to feel my cock in her cunt but here she was giving me sermons on Allah and society. I didn't know what to say or how to handle the situation, as I was sure that she was so horny as her cunt was so wet and oozing her cunt juices so much that my cock head was smeared in her juices and she had not stopped me from rubbing my cock head on her cunt hole.

I was surprised and also angry. My cock was so tight and praying for a nice fuck and release and here my mother was not ready for fuck, though she was lying naked under me and had hugged my with her legs and arms, but was not ready for a real fuck.

I thought that perhaps now as Ammijaan has enjoyed her orgasm and her pent up sexual frustration was released and after this big orgasm, her horny state was somewhat subsided, so she was now behaving like a mother and not as a horny bitch in heat as before. Perhaps after the orgasm and release of cunt juices, she was not filled with lust as before and didn't want to go till real fuck, but I was so horny and really wanted to fuck her.

I kept rubbing cock head in her cunt channel and asked her,

"Ammijaan! It is so strange what you say. What is incest? Whatever I did with my sister Salma, with your permission, was also incest then. Impregnating own elder sister is incest. Is sucking own son's cock not incest? Is letting your own son lick and lap your cunt not incest. Ammijaan! Please don't think about sin and society. If incest is wrong, we had already crossed the limit. Please let me cross this final barrier and take our relationship to highest points of love. Please allow me to fuck you. If you have any point in mind please let me know, why you refuse to let me fuck you?"

Ammijaan was silent for some time and then slowly and in whispering tone said,

"Ahmed Beta! There are some other reasons also along with it being incest. I have only been with your father in my life and not done sex with anyone else. You just think, what will happen to our reputation in society, if anybody comes to know of it. How will I be able to face your father? What about the neighborhood and relatives and even your elder sister Salma. Second problem is that you are so big and also so fatty down there. Your Abbajaan is about half of your size. If you do sex to me, you will tear me apart.

I am not used to be fucked by such big and thick cock. Your father is away for so many months and I had not sex for long time, so even doing it with your Abbajaan will be problem now, and doing with you will certainly be more painful than pleasure. Also if I allow you to do sex with you, you will do it regularly and make it a habit. If it is painful then I may not like to continue it. But above all, you see that we are orthodox Muslims and this type of relationship is incest and against the wish of Allah. I am not ready to go against the wish of Allah. Our religion and society don't permit it. So please don't feel bad but I think we may not do the sex."

Saying this Ammijaan hugged me lovingly and started caressing my back with her hands affectionately.

I was silent and thinking what to do. (but during this all time I kept rubbing my cock on Ammijaan's cunt and squeezing and caressing her boobs, so that the heat of passion may not slow down, and also Ammijaan didn't stopped me from doing that). After a small pause, I kissed Ammijaan and lovingly said,

"Ammijaan! what do you say like this. I am your son and I love you so much. How can I even think of giving pain to you? You are my mother and have raised me with so much love and then how do you think that I will do anything against your wish. I agree that I want desperately to fuck you, but come what may, I will not do anything till you allow. I won't go against Allah's wish. I will fuck you only if you agree but against your wish I will not put even my finger in your cunt, what to speak of my cock. You please relax and be assured that nothing is going to happen against your wish. "

My words soothed Ammijaan and she was apprehensive that I may fuck her with force. But after my assurance she was feeling relaxed and normal.

I lovingly said:

"Ammijaan! let me explain. Whatever we had done till now, or if I fuck you, than it will be our personal secret. Nobody will ever come to know of it. We surely cannot let anyone know of our personal relationship. I assure you that nobody will know it. In our house I will love you but out of the house, you will be my mother and we will behave like mother and son. Secondly, you don't mind my big cock.

I am your son and I love you so much. I cannot even think of giving pain to you. Even my cock is big and thick, but I will fuck you with only that much length, which you allow and also only if you let me enter you. If it pains, I will withdraw my cock from your cunt. It will only be pleasure for both of us. And about fucking you in future, so that will also be with your consent. Today you please let me fuck you and in future, I will not force you and only if you love being fucked by me, then let me fuck you, once more before the last time. And after that I will not insist to fuck you.

And Ammijaan! I think our sex relationship is accordingly the wish of Allah only. See I had never ever thought of my sister in sexual way, but not only I fucked her many times, but also impregnated her. It was only with the wish of Allah. So till now we had never seen each other with lust, and we were pure son and mother till now, so if now if the chances come to fuck you by me. It will certainly be the wish of Allah.

So our fucking is not against Allah or incest. Ammijaan! I had replied all your fears, so please let me fuck you with my cock. See my cock is aching in anticipation of fucking your tasty and tight cunt. So let it enter the hole from where it came out."

Saying this I lovingly hugged her and kept rubbing my cock head in the slit of her cunt.

Ammijaan lovingly said:

"Oh Ahmed! my son! You have reply to all questions. So you mean you want to fuck me for only 3 times. Now and once more before the last time and then last time." (saying this I felt a touch of disappointment in her voice, perhaps she wanted to continue our relationship long.)

I assuring said:

"Ammijaan! I have not said to fuck you 3 times, but what I promised was "to fuck you one more time before the last time".

Ammijaan now understood my words and smilingly said,

"Oh Ahmed! Now I understand your trick. You mean "One more time before last time", so there is never a last time, because every time the last time comes, I will have to let you fuck me one more time before that. So it is going to be endless routine. You are so tricky and playing games of trap with your own mother."

I also laughingly said,

"Ammijaan! You are my loving mother. How can I ever think of playing trick with you or to trap you. I said, that only I if you love fucking by me, then you let me fuck you one more time before the last time. So it means that if you don't want me to fuck you, you can say that you don't like it, so I will have to stop fucking you, as I have already made a promise not to fuck you without your consent."

Ammijaan was now in playful mood and said,

"Ahmed! You are so naughty. Is it not a trap? You know that I don't tell a lie, so you know that you have such a big and young cock, so I will not say that I don't like " it". So then there will be no last time."

I also smilingly said:

"Ammijaan! Please don't waste the time. My cock is aching with tightness. It is anticipating your loving cunt. Please do something as it is paining for release of its juices."

Saying this I squeezed her boobs.

Ammijaan said:

"Ahmed! I am still not ready to go against wish of Allah. Please don't force me this time. We will discuss it some other time. Now I let you rub your cock on my cunt but don't enter me. I will rub your cock on my cunt till you cum and your semen releases. Let me think some time about incest fucking."

Saying this Ammijaan brought her hand down and putting her right hand between our naked bodies, got hold of my thick cock, and started rubbing it in the channel of her cunt with love.

I also kept silent. She held my cock with love and was rubbing it on cunt. She was starting the rubbing from her clit and then rubbed down to cunt hole. When the cock head came on cunt hole, she let a loud moan of pleasure and kept it rubbing on her hole. I was also getting restless and she also was liking it. So she used to keep the cock head on cunt hole and after a long pause, again rubbed in cunt slit.

I was not getting impatient and told,

"Amijaan! This is not working . Rubbing on cunt is not going to let me release myself and also you may not get your orgasm. So Ammijaan, if you don't let me fuck you in cunt, at least let me fuck you in your ass. You have a wonderful and big ass with so big buttocks. Please let me fuck you in your other hole."

Ammijaan laughingly said,

"Ahmed! Have you gone mad? I feel scared to take your big and thick cock in cunt even and you speak of fucking in ass. You men folks just think of your own pleasure and not of lady's pain. If somebody pushes a finger in your own ass, then you will come to know, that how it feels to get a finger inserted in ass hole. You should be taught a lesson for demanding such things from your mother."

Saying this Ammijaan brought her other free hand to my buttocks and playfully rubbing her index finger tip on my ass hole, she slammed her finger in my ass.

haldwani
haldwani
904 Followers