Nude Day for Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock twitched, straining, and without meaning to he started cumming, his jizz splattering against the shelves and the cereal on them. He clasped both hands over his spurting dick and, turning a deep red, fled from the aisle and out of the store, leaving his groceries and a trail of semen behind him. There was laughter from some of the people who had been watching and Megan, still on her knees, swiped some cum off the shelf with her fingers. She rose to her feet, picked up her basket, and continued on with her shopping, licking her fingers clean as she did so. 'Mmm, not bad. Too bad he wasn't ballsy enough to stick around, though—I would have made it worth his while.'

Megan entered the produce section and was pleasantly surprised to find another actress also doing her shopping while similarly, spectacularly naked. Beth Behrs, best known for her role on "2 Broke Girls," was busy browsing through the vegetables, her ass sticking out slightly as she leaned over the containers. Megan had seen her show and thought that both she and Kat Dennings had great bodies, with Kat Dennings' big tits and Beth's firm ass filling her head with plenty of masturbation material. Both of them had great lips for sucking also, and Megan had made herself cum several times wondering what it would feel like to have one or both of them eating her out.

Now, seeing the fit blonde standing nude in front of her in a classic "fuck me" position, Megan decided to seize her opportunity. She walked over to Beth and, after taking another moment to check out her ass, tapped the blonde on the shoulder. When Beth turned around, Megan put on her most charming smile and offered her hand. "You're Beth Behrs, right? Hi, I'm Megan. I'm a huge fan of your show."

"Oh, thanks so much!" Beth exclaimed, smiling brightly and shaking Megan's hand. "And you're Megan Fox! Well, I mean, obviously you know that because you ARE Megan, but I mean, it's great to meet you, finally! Not that I've been waiting to...I mean, like I know who you are and would have liked to meet you, but it's not like I expected to see you here, obviously, 'cause that would just be like 'creepy stalker-y,' which would be really weird, right? But I mean, I just happened to be here now, and you're here now, and we're meeting each other, so..." Beth paused, blushing deeply as she realized she'd been rambling. Megan did her best to keep a straight face, though the corners of her mouth tugged at a smile, and she made a mental note of how Beth's blush reaches down to her B-cup tits, accentuating her nipples. Beth took a deep breath, reorienting herself. "Let's start over. It's great to meet you."

"Same here," Megan replied graciously.

"Sorry about my babbling," Beth said, still blushing. "I haven't really met any big-name movie stars yet. I'm mostly in TV now, so..."

"No worries, I get it. I started on TV, too." Megan liked Beth's sweet personality, it was a sign that she was more on the submissive side and would probably be open to some action, with her and maybe a couple of guys. "Looks like we both decided to wear the same outfit."

Beth laughed. "Yeah, looks like. But hey, it's Nude Day, so why not wear your birthday suit, right?" She placed her basket on the floor and did a little twirl for Megan, letting her see every angle of her slender, tan form. "I dunno, there's just something so freeing about going out in public in nothing but skin, you know?"

Megan nodded. "You have a great body, by the way."

"Thanks, but it's nothing like yours," Beth replied. "I mean, your tits just look incredible. I wish mine were bigger sometimes."

"Oh come on, they're not small in any sense of the word," Megan said, seeing her moment and setting her basked down. "See?" With that she took hold of Beth's tits, one in each hand, the pink nipples rubbing against her palms. Beth opened her mouth, either to protest or question what the hell Megan was doing, but Megan started massaging her breasts, kneading them gently and paying close attention to the sensitive tips, and Beth uttered a sound that was definitely more pleasure than complaint.

"Your breasts are a bit bigger than my hands," Megan remarked, her voice getting low and seductive. "And they're firm and perky, but your skin is soft. Do you use a body lotion?" Beth nods, unable to speak. "I thought so."

Removing one of her hands, Megan reached down to take Beth's wrist and bring it up so that her hand hovered over Megan's tit. "Grab mine. See how it is compared to yours." Beth hesitated for only a second before taking the large breast in her palm and squeezing it gently. Megan made a throaty noise of delight.

"That feels really good," she said in a husky voice. "Have you done this before? Maybe by yourself, in the shower?" Beth nodded slowly. "You like touching yourself, huh? What about with your co-star, Kat? You ever touch hers like this?" Beth hesitated for a long few moments before nodding once more. "That sounds really hot. My boobs are pretty large, but hers are like massive. They're D-cups, right?"

"Ye-yeah," Beth replied, her voice low and her breathing heavy as Megan leaned in closer. The blonde put her free hand on Megan's other breast and started kneading it in concert with her other hand so that both women were openly playing with each other's tits.

Beth had her eyes closed, with a look of pleasure on her face, and Megan could smell her aroused cunt. Over the blonde's shoulder she could see a few guys standing at the end of the aisle, shamelessly jerking their hard cocks in full view as they watched the show. She caught their eyes and made a slight motion with her head, signaling them to come over. They did so, quickly but quietly enough so as not to alert Beth to their approach.

Megan slid one of her hands from Beth's breast down her flat stomach until she was rubbing the blonde's cunt. "Mmmm, you have such a pretty little pussy," she said, placing her hand so that her palm cupped Beth's shaven mound. Her thumb stroked the clit while her index and middle fingers worked their way past the pink lips into Beth's gash. "And you're soaking wet. My fingers are just sliding right in, it's so slippery."

"Don't stop," Beth moaned, starting to move her hips in time with Megan's pumping fingers. Waves of pleasure radiated from her stimulated clit and digital penetration, and they heightened as Megan leaned in to suck on her tit, licking all around the nipple before capturing it between her lips. Just when the blonde thought she couldn't take any more, she felt another pair of hands come from behind to rest on her shoulders. At the same time something else started poking in between her asscheeks.

"What—oh!" Beth looked behind her, startled to see one of the men behind her, massaging her shoulders. She glanced down to see the obvious: his cock, long and hard, was nudging somewhat insistently against her ass, pearly drops of pre-cum smearing off its head onto her skin. Beth tensed and made as if to pull away, but Megan and the man held her in place. "Relax," Megan said soothingly. "Just let it happen. I know you want this." With that she pulled her fingers from Beth's cunt and raised them to her nose, taking a deep breath. "I can smell it on you, you're fucking horny for some hard dick." She moved her fingers close to Beth so she could smell her juices.

Beth looked at her fingers, then at Megan, before parting her lips and sucking her cunt-stained fingers into her mouth. Megan watched with a grin on her face as Beth cleaned her own tangy pussy cream from her digits, their eyes locked on each other's while she did so. The man behind Beth moved in closer so that his cock rubbed back and forth over her slit, making the shaft slippery. Megan used her other hand to take a hold of it and guide it into the blonde's eager hole, and both he and Beth groaned in pleasure as he smoothly slid into her about halfway down his length and began fucking her with increasing pace.

Two other guys came over to stand on either side of the two women, their hands all over both pairs of tits and Megan's open pussy. Beth and Megan obligingly took a cock in their hands and started stroking them. Glancing over at the vegetable containers, Megan picked up a long, rather thick cucumber from one of them and handed it to one of the men. "Rub this all over your body," she said. "Make sure you get in it real good around your cock and balls. Up around your ass, too."

Surprised, the man did as he was told, swabbing the cucumber over his body and getting his sweat and scent all over it. A few hairs stuck to it when he rubbed it around his crotch and upside his crack. He handed the soiled vegetable back to Megan, who handed it to the other man and giving him the same instructions. After this was done, she took the cucumber and raised it to her nose, breathing in its newfound male musk with delight. She stuck one end of the vegetable into her mouth, sucking on and savoring the flavor of it.

"Oh fuck—aaah!—that's so hot," Beth uttered in between gasps and moans as the man behind her cunt-fucked her at a quick, steady pace, three-quarters of his length plunging in and out of her. His hands were clamped over her tits, and they jiggled beneath his palms. Beth opened her mouth. "Let me taste it."

She leaned over and parted her lips, taking the other end of the cucumber inside her mouth. Both women were connected by the phallic-shaped plant, their lips stretched obscenely around its girth. One of the men being jerked off moved to stand behind Megan, pressing his straining cock against her asscrack, his intentions clear. This gave Megan an idea, and she withdrew the cucumber from her and Beth's mouths.

"Turn her around and get on the floor," she told the man fucking Beth. Knowing what she had in mind, he pulled his cock from Beth's cunt, turned her, and pulled her down onto the floor so that he was on his back with her on top of him. Beth moved almost instinctively, straddling him and positioning his cock to slide back into her pussy. The new position meant she could take him in even further, which was a benefit to both as she started riding his dick aggressively, her hands on his chest as she bounced her hips up and down his shaft, her squeals of delight ringing out loudly and enthusiastically.

Megan knelt down and stuck her face between Beth's asscheeks, letting the blonde's energetic pumping run her ass back and forth across Megan's tongue. Beth didn't object to this; on the contrary, without breaking pace she reached behind her and pulled Megan in closer, getting her to lick deeper. The blonde TV actress had shed whatever reluctance she'd had, showing that she was quite the little slut on the inside.

This thought compelled Megan to continue with her plan, and she pulled away from rimming Beth and inserted one end of the cucumber into her slick, well-experienced pussy, where it fit quite easily and naturally. She then took hold of Beth's hips, making her pause, before leaning forward and penetrating the blonde's spit-shined asshole with the other end.

"Shit!" Beth exclaimed, her eyes wide. "I didn't know you were gonna do this. I'm not warmed up or anything—mmmff!" Her protests were cut off as Megan clamped a hand over her mouth while she continued to put pressure on the makeshift dildo, pushing it in by centimeters.

"Quit complaining!" she hissed into the blonde's ear. "Clearly you've taken two cocks up your holes like the slutty little blonde bitch I thought you were, so be a good whore, shut the fuck up, and take my dick up your shithole!" This was punctuated by a sharp, final push as Megan shoved the last of the cucumber that remained outside her own cunt into Beth, eliciting a short, muffled shriek from the blonde as Megan's loins were now flush against her ass.

Megan looked at the man behind her, fire in her eyes. "Get down here and fuck my ass!" she demanded. The man jumped to comply, kneeling down behind her and spreading her asscheeks open. "Don't screw around with the soft shit, just punch it in!" she said, practically snarling with lust. Taking her challenge, he steadied himself at the entrance to her bowels before thrusting his cock in hard, driving Megan's hips forward so that she leaned further onto Beth. Both women screeched at the same time, though Megan's was of pure pleasure. He wastes no time, building a hard and fast rhythm as he sodomized Megan's hungry shit-chute, and his thrusts set the pace for how Megan ass-fucked Beth, the cucumber burying deep in the blonde's ass. This also served to get Beth moving again on the cock in her pussy, as she was being ground back and forth on the man's loins.

Megan continued speaking into the Beth's ear. "Don't fight it," she said, reaching around to cup one of the blonde's tits with her free hand. "Just let it happen. Relax your asshole; let my cock go in deep. You have no idea how good it feels to have it pounded raw." She started kissing the side of Beth's neck, the gentle act a stark contrast to the rough train of penetration.

Beth's wails were changing from high-pitched and painful to lower, almost guttural, and definitely more pleasurable. Her body was arching, making Megan's tits press into her back. Megan gestured to the third man who was still unattended to, and he came over as Megan turned Beth's head to face his cock, pulling her hand away from her mouth. Not needing any more prompting, Beth opened her mouth and started sucking on him fervently, using her tongue to liberally coat the shaft with saliva before doing the same with his balls. Megan joined in, the two women hungrily trading his cock back and forth.

The small orgy had gained quite a large audience from the other patrons in the supermarket, who were crowding around to watch. Many of them were also naked, either stroking their cocks or rubbing their cunts as they watched. Others were holding up their camera phones, recording everything they could.

Beth was the first to reach her climax, the blonde's lithe body thrashing and bucking between Megan and the man beneath her as both her cunt and asshole clenched spastically around the phalluses penetrating them. Her mouth was open but no sound came out; apparently her orgasm was so intense it left little air for her to vocalize her ecstasy, though it was clearly expressed upon her face. Her frantic cumming was more than enough to set the man beneath her off, and he gripped her hips, locking her in place as he let out a shout, his dick exploding with hot jets of sperm inside her cunt. The man getting sucked off was next, his hand flying over his spit-soaked shaft as he unleashed a fountain of silver-white ball juice across both women's faces. Seeing this, the last man yet to cum felt his own balls swelling for their release, and he slammed his cock as far as it could go inside Megan's ass before it erupted, spraying her bowels with his DNA-laden semen. Megan was the last to orgasm, a string of vile obscenities pouring from her mouth as she felt her shithole being filled with cum, and her juices leaked out from around her labia, covering the cucumber as well as the floor.

The four connected people collapsed in a heap upon each other as the remaining man milked the last few drops of cum from his cock onto Megan's back before half-stumbling off in a daze. Megan came down from her post-orgasmic high first, and she prodded the man on top of her to get off. He did so, his filthy softening cock slipping from her ass as he sat down on the floor, covered in sweat and trying to catch his breath. Megan lifted herself off of Beth as she got to her feet, pulling the extremely soiled cucumber from both their holes before tossing it into her basket. She then helped Beth off the man's cock in her cunt, getting the blonde to slump on the floor in another sweaty and exhausted sprawl while he remained lying on the floor where he was, also out of energy. Beth's legs were splayed apart and Megan crouched down in front of her, taking her face in both hands so Beth was looking her in the eye.

"How was that for you?" she asked, smiling as she already knew the answer.

Beth gave her a tired smile in return. "That was...fucking incredible," she managed to say. "Don't think I've ever done anything like that before."

"First time for everything," Megan replied, faintly aware that a small dribble of cum was leaking out of her asshole onto the floor, and that it was on full display to all the onlookers, including those who were still recording. She flexed her colon, and a larger glob of semen oozed out of her anal ring. She nodded towards the man whose cock had been buried deep in her ass. "Why don't you clean him off, he looks like he could use it."

"'Kay," Beth nodded, either too tired or uncaring to object, and leaned over to take the soiled cock in her mouth, starting to suck it clean of Megan's ass, her eyes closing as she did so. Megan sensed the audience of onlookers drawing in closer and straightened up, turning to look at them.

"She's all yours," she said to them, grinning devilishly at the extremely aroused men and women before picking up her basket of groceries and slipping through the crowd away from the scene. A man dropped to his knees in front of Beth, aiming his cock towards her open pussy while a young brunette woman stood over her body. Beth's eyes popped open as the woman grabbed her hair and pulled her off the cock she'd been cleaning, and she had just enough time to notice Megan gone and her the center of attention of a group of horny nude strangers. "What the—?"

That was all she would say for a while as the brunette shoved Beth's mouth against her cunt and started grinding on it, yelling at her to start licking just as the man between her legs drove his cock into her cunt.

Megan headed over to the checkout line, plunking her basket of goods down on the moving conveyor belt. The cashier, while not participating in Nude Day, had already had his eyeful of naked people today, so he wasn't too surprised when Megan showed up. He was startled, however, to see the famous actress nude and with cum splattered over her face, looking like she'd been well-fucked recently; clearly he had no idea what was going on in the produce section. Trying to maintain his professional demeanor, he started scanning her items through, all the while trying not to look at her. Megan was quick to notice this, though, and leaned onto the counter, placing her elbows down in a folded arms pose so that her tits stood out in a way that he couldn't not see them. She got the reaction she was looking for, as his face flushed red and he tried to move through her groceries quicker.

His hand hovered over the stained cucumber and he risked a glance at Megan, who was staring at him with an almost predatory gleam in her eye. A single trickle of cum was dripping slowly from her chin down to her chest.

"It wasn't like this when I found it," she said, picking the cucumber up to show him. "This is the end I stuck in my cunt, and this other end I used to fuck another girl's ass with. It got really dirty and deep because I had a guy fucking my ass while I was fucking her, and—"

"That—that's fine," the cashier interrupted, his face now beet-red and sweating and Megan could see the front of his pants tenting. His fingers fumbled over the register as he tapped in a random number for the vegetable and totaled her amount. Megan pulled out her wallet from her handbag and paid for her groceries like normal. The cashier bagged her things quickly, wanting to go on break as soon as he was done so he could jerk off out of sight. He was almost in the clear when they heard a loud shriek of ecstasy from the produce section—apparently Beth didn't always cum quietly like Megan thought.

"What was that?" the cashier asked, alarmed.

"Why don't you go and find out?" Megan suggested, taking her bags. "Thanks for the help, by the way. I really appreciate it." And she reached down and gave his crotch a good (though not hard) squeeze through his pants. The cashier started and felt sticky warmth spreading through the crotch of his trousers, his dick unleashing a load inside them. Megan let out a laugh of triumph as she walked out of the supermarket, leaving the cashier staring in shock at her swaying ass. Beth's scream of orgasm sounded again, and despite cumming his cock stayed hard as he quickly made up his mind to go over to the produce section to investigate.