Nude Day for Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going back to Miley, though, we just got the word that Ms. Cyrus herself is holding a special, impromptu live performance in Griffith Park that's entirely free of charge, so if any listeners want to head on by..." The DJ continued on, but Megan had tuned him out, already driving towards the park.

As she got to the park and pulled into an open space by the curb, she saw that news of Miley's concert had definitely spread, as many people were also congregating towards the park. Though a lot of them were clothed, non-participants of Nude Day, the hot July weather had caused them to wear as little as possible, and Megan saw a lot of men walking around shirtless or in tight T-shirts and shorts, and women in very skimpy tank tops and cut-offs.

Megan joined the crowd heading towards the Greek Theatre, which was already filling quickly. There was a combined force of security and police controlling the influx of people, and Megan noticed that they were letting most of them in, they were turning away those who appeared to be underage (which there didn't seem to be many of to begin with, given all the rampant public nudity). She pondered why this was as she approached one of the entrances.

Megan was allowed into the Theatre and, using her celebrity status (as well as a batting of eyelashes and sticking out her chest), managed to persuade a couple of security men to escort her to the pit area in front of the stage. The pit was closed to being packed with people both nude and barely clothed, and as Megan squeezed her way through the crowd she pretended not to notice (but was secretly thrilled) that she was being groped every step of the way. In fact she was surreptitiously doing the same thing; with her arms at her sides her searching hands copped feels of asses and briefly squeezed crotches and exposed cocks as she passed. The pit was so full it was easy to go through without drawing too much attention to herself, and the ones that noticed who she was were too busy staring at her body to say anything before she moved on.

Finally, Megan managed to get to the barrier near the edge of the stage, which was already filled with people. She moved over towards the middle of the barrier and tapped a guy on the shoulder. He was tall, well-built, and naked, and when he turned around Megan saw a nice thick piece of cockmeat dangling at between his legs. His eyes widened as he saw the gorgeously nude actress, and his cock started stiffening immediately. "Do you mind if I stand in your spot? I'd really appreciate it," Megan asked him.

"S-sure," he replied, feeling a little tongue-tied as he quickly moved aside so Megan could take his place by the barrier. Now he was staring at her ass, and his now-hard cock twitched from carnal instinct. He hesitated for a moment, debating on whether or not to stand behind her. His answer came when Megan glanced back over her shoulder and told him, "You can stand behind me, if you want." She followed this up by patting her hand on her ass and winking at him before turning away.

The guy moved in behind her, and Megan leaned back a little bit, feeling his cockhead rub against her buttcheek before slipping into her asscrack. She looked back at him again, not saying anything as she bent her knees slightly and then straightened up, alternating back and forth so his cock ran up and down between the firm globes of her ass. He took the hint, banishing whatever reservations he had left, and taking his cock in hand he guided it into her waiting hole.

Megan sighed in pleasure as the guy slow-fucked her ass, both of them standing upright and moving discreetly. Although she would have preferred it if she was bent over and he was going at full speed, she didn't want to create a scene, at least not yet. Besides, the wheels in her head had been turning and she had a pretty good idea of why Miley was holding an unannounced free concert that was prohibited for an underage audience on Nude Day.

Her idea was confirmed as the music started and Miley appeared on stage, gloriously naked like she'd just stepped out of the shower. She launched into her first song and her backup dancers appeared, also naked. The men were sporting large hard-ons and the women were moving more sinuously and seductively, like they were already heavily aroused before they got onstage. Miley herself was moving in a similar fashion: rolling her hips, bending over, and arching her back at any chance she could.

The audience was going wild at her performance, and Megan could see many men, as well as some of the women, try pushing their way to the front with eager cocks in hand or fingers in cunts. Either they wanted to just jerk off in front of the 19-year-old singer, or even do something as crazy as climb onto the stage to try and fuck her. Yet the pit was way too packed to even get to the barrier itself, so instead they took to each other for sexual release.

The guy fucking Megan's ass grunted and suddenly thrust his cock forward, driving himself deep as he unleashed a hot sticky load of cum into her bowels. No sooner was he finished than Megan felt him quickly pull out (in actuality the guy was being pushed aside by someone else) and another cock was shoved into her butt, this one even thicker than the last. The new guy didn't bother with subtlety as he started sodomizing her fast and hard, his hands reaching around to grasp her tits.

More and more people were succumbing to the heat and thrill of public nudity and lewdness. Whatever clothes non-participants of Nude Day had been wearing were quickly discarded and forgotten as a massive orgy was quickly breaking out in the pit. Miley finished her first number and launched into her second song without too long a delay, the beat of her music providing the perfect rhythm for the audience to engage in the epic fuckfest with each other. Though she continued to sing and dance like normal, Megan could see a wide smile on her face as she watched the crowd; clearly this had been the singer's perverted intent all along. The former Disney star was always looking for a way to show the world how grown up she was. Apparently she was going for broke at this point, and loving every second of it. Her performance was even affecting those in the seats behind the pit, as the image of her nude body and graphic dance moves were projected on the huge screens on either sides of the stage.

Miley's performance became more lurid as she ground up against her dancers, running her hands over their bodies while paying close attention to their chests and crotches. She grasped one male dancer's cock and played with it as she rubbed her cunt against his waist before moving over to one of the female dancers and leaning against her as she gracefully dropped to her knees, her head turned to the side so that the woman's breast brushed against her lips at she passed it. The more she did, the hotter it got for everyone, and soon everyone onstage and off was shiny and soaking with sweat.

The second song took longer to finish than the first, and in that time Megan had taken more than half a dozen cocks up her shithole, with no sign of slowing down. A small but steady streaming of cum was running out of her ass and down her legs but nobody seemed to care. Megan's pussy was on fire, and though she jammed four fingers into it and came twice already, she still wasn't satisfied.

The song ended to a raucous combination of cheers, claps, and various noises of sexual pleasure as Miley and her dancers took their bows. "Happy Nude Day, everybody!" Miley yelled out to the audience, her voice amplified by the mic. "Everyone having a good time?" Their response was the same as before.

"I gotta tell you guys, I've only celebrated Nude Day twice so far, but it's really become my favorite unofficial holiday, you know what I mean?" Miley continued. "Just looking at all you people baring it all and doing what comes naturally—it's so fucking awesome to see. And I can tell how much fun you guys are having; every time I breathe in I can smell three things: sweat, cum, and pussy." The audience response was even louder and more enthusiastic than before.

Bottles of cold water were being passed around to everyone onstage, and Miley took hers and drank deeply from it. She motioned for another and, holding it over her head, emptied it all over herself, drenching her body. "That's much better, I think," she said, brushing her wet hair back from her face and grinning broadly.

Megan felt another climax pound through her, and she nearly doubled over as she practically fisted her spasming cunt. This caught Miley's attention.

"Well, hello there!" she said, coming over to where Megan was standing at the barrier. "I don't know how many people can see this, but I've got Megan Fox in front of me right now, cumming like a bitch in heat. Say hi, Megan!"

"Uuunnhh, fuck!" Megan could only verbalize her orgasm, her wails of pleasure echoing throughout the arena.

"That's what I like to hear!" Miley laughed. "Come on up here!" She and two of her male dancers helped lift Megan from the barrier onto the stage, with Megan barely helping them along as she was still shaking from her climax. They set her down on the stage in a sitting position, and Miley sat down next to her, waiting for Megan to regain control of herself.

"So how did that feel?" she asked the raven-haired actress. "I saw you have, like, a river of cum just flowing out of your ass when we lifted you up here. How many did you fuck?"

"About 9, 10?" Megan wasn't mic'd, and Miley had to repeat her answer for the audience.

"That sounds like a lot," Miley commented. "Do you mind if I see for myself?"

Megan nodded and started turning over onto her front for Miley, but she stopped her. "Not like that. I've got a better idea in mind."

Miley had Megan stand with her legs apart before lying back on the stage and scooting underneath her. Megan got what she was thinking immediately and crouched halfway so that her ass hung over Miley's open mouth. She relaxed herself as a heavy flood of semen leaked from her bowels into Miley's hungry tongue, with the young singer swallowing quickly and eagerly before opening up for more. The large screens were capturing all of this perfectly, immortalizing just how "adult" Miley had become.

Finally the cum drip from Megan's bowels ended, and Miley moved herself from underneath Megan, who helped her to her feet. Though Miley had swallowed plenty, more of it had splattered messily over her face, and she made no attempt to clean it off, instead pulling Megan into a hot kiss. They traded the last of the cum still in Miley's mouth back and forth before Miley broke away.

"Why don't you stay up here and help me perform the next song?" she asked Megan. "You don't need to learn any special dance moves or anything. In fact, I think you're gonna know these moves quite well." She said this last part with a wink.

Megan readily agreed as the opening notes to "Can't Be Tamed" began to play. The male dancers got on their backs on the floor of the stage, their cocks pointing skyward, and Miley, Megan and the female dancers moved to straddle them. Just before the first verse began they impaled their pussies on the men's fuckpoles, going as deep as they could go. Miley began to sing, pumping her cunt up and down the man's cock in time to the rhythm, with Megan and the others following suit.

The man Megan was fucking couldn't hold back, apparently been teased long enough, and he spurted his load into her twat before the first chorus was over. Rather than be disappointed, Megan (who had been looking at Miley's bouncing ass during the whole show) thanked him with a kiss and whispered a question into his ear. He nodded and she whispered something else before getting off his softening cock. He got to his feet and quickly left the stage, returning after a minute with something Megan had asked for: a large strap-on dildo

After seeing Miley's performance so far, Megan figured she or one of her female dancers would have one of these in case they wanted to "unwind" while touring. She slipped it on, inserting the smaller end into her cunt as she did so, and moved over to Miley from behind.

The performance had gone into a musical interlude, and Miley was still riding her male dancer along with the beat, her eyes closed. Megan knelt behind her and grasped her hips to hold her steady. Opening her eyes, Miley looked behind her and grinned broadly at what Megan was about to do. She wiggled her ass invitingly as Megan positioned the strap-on at her anal ring and pushed in.

"Aaahhhhh yeeeeahhhhh," was Miley's very delighted response, echoing over the sound system against the thumping music. Megan and the man underneath Miley began fucking both her holes rhythmically, her asshole puckering and stretching around the girth of the strap-on.

Megan was finally living one of her fantasies, and it was everything she'd thought it would be. She grabbed Miley's hair in one hand and pulled her head back, making her arch her back so her tits stuck out. "Finish the song, you whore!" she hissed into Miley's ear.

"Fuck yeah," Miley responded, and launched back into the rest of her song with newfound energy. Forgoing the music's tempo Megan sped up her thrusts, plunging in and out of Miley's tight ass. True to her credit Miley didn't stop singing as this was happening but she did grind her ass back against Megan's pumping hips.

Finally Miley couldn't take it anymore, and as the song ended she screamed out the last line: "I can't be fucking tamed!" followed by a high-pitched shriek as she started cumming uncontrollably, bucking and thrashing against Megan and her male dancer, who both started climaxing as well. The man's load shot deep into her twat, and she could feel Megan's body shuddering against her own.

The music began for her next song but Miley was barely coherent, still feeling the affects of her climax. Megan gripped her by the waist from behind, still connected to her ass via the strap-on, and they rolled off the male dancer onto their backs on the stage floor. Suddenly there was a large commotion from the pit, as apparently one of the gates making up the barriers had been pushed aside, and the horny crowd was quickly storming the stage, eager to get a piece of the slutty celebrities.

Instead of trying to get away, Megan and Miley welcomed the inevitable mass fucking they were about to receive, and the last thought Megan had for a while as she was being pulled onto her hands and knees with a cock entering her from both ends was, 'I guess Nude Day's my new favorite holiday, too.'

At some point Megan had either lost consciousness or passed out, because she was suddenly aware that a) she was no longer engaged in any sort of sexual activity, b) there was no music playing, and c) it was just past sunset. She slowly sat up and found herself still on the stage of the Greek Theatre, lying in a puddle of dried cum and her body absolutely covered in it. She couldn't tell how many people had fucked her, but it seemed like a lot, as both her pussy and ass felt raw and tender, and her mouth was sore. The concert was long over it seemed, and Miley and her crew were nowhere to be seen, having apparently taken off.

Carefully, Megan got to her feet and unsteadily made her way from the stage and out of the Theatre. Though it was mostly empty there were still people here and there, either still exhausted from the sexual frenzy of the afternoon's events, or going at it one more time, albeit more slowly and quietly.

Megan managed to get to her car without too much trouble, and got inside. She debated just falling back asleep right there, she was so exhausted, but didn't want to make Brian and Kassius wonder about where she was when they got back. So instead she buckled up, again not bothering to clean herself up (as there was a nice hot long shower waiting for her back home, and drove on home.