Nude Day for Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer sun dried the cum on Megan's face as she got to her car and drove off. She didn't bother cleaning it off; it just made her look more naturally appealing. Briefly she wondered how many people had been recording her antics in the supermarket, and whether pictures or video was already online making headlines. She decided it was too late to do anything about it now, and besides, it was Nude Day—people were already getting an eyeful, and her little performance would probably be one of dozens from others, either famous or not, throughout the day anyway. Maybe it'd even get lost in the shuffle.

She glanced at the time on her dashboard and, noticing it was nearing noon, decided to get some lunch and set off in the direction of one of her favorite restaurants, a small, out-of-the-way place that had a great menu and wasn't frequented by many celebrities, so the chances of paparazzi showing up were less likely.

Megan had been to this restaurant many times before, both with her family and by herself, and she knew the staff intimately in every sense of the word, having engaged in some pretty depraved sexual antics on her solo visits. Megan showing up naked and cum-splattered would just be par for the course for them.

The restaurant didn't look too busy when Megan pulled up. As she parked and got out, walking towards the doors, she peered in through the windows. The tables were mostly empty, save for a group of half a dozen individuals sitting at a table towards the back by the kitchen. Though she couldn't tell who they were from the outside, she could see that they were definitely participating in Nude Day.

Megan entered the restaurant and made her way towards a table in the back. As she sat down, Anna, a fair-skinned redhead who worked as one of the waitresses came over to her.

"Hey Megan!" she greeted the actress, warm familiarity in her voice as she bent down to give Megan a deep, lingering kiss on the lips. Megan returned the heat, slipping her tongue into Anna's mouth. The pretty redhead was one of Megan's favorites of the staff, as she was one of the few people who had the same degree of sexual intensity and level of debauchery as Megan herself, and could keep up with her. There had been a couple of times where the two had fucked each other to exhaustion, including one night after closing when Megan had passed out facedown on the table while Anna roughly fucked her with a double penetration strap-on and woke up five minutes later soaking wet and sputtering when the redhead had dragged her limp form to the bathroom and shoved her head into the toilet, still pounding furiously at Megan's holes.

Anna pulled away from Megan, licking her lips. "Mmm, fresh cock taste," she said with a giggle. "Wish I could have been there. Was it good?"

"It was great," Megan replied, nodding. "And it left a little something down below, if you want it."

"Tempting, but I'm gonna pass right now." Anna shook her head, but there was a wistful look on her face. "I just started my shift, so my break won't be for a while. Anyway, can I get you the usual?"

Megan nodded, and Anna bustled back to the kitchen, passing the table of the naked group as she went. The raven-haired actress could see them clearly now: three men and three women, all of them in their late teens or early twenties. The men were handsome enough, neither one of them too skinny or overly large in physique, and Megan had to wonder how big their dicks were. The women were also fairly attractive; with one of them a willowy dirty blonde with B-cup tits that looked a cup size larger on her slim frame, another with auburn hair who had C-cups slightly bigger than Megan's (and apparently liked to sunbathe topless, because she had no tanlines), and the third who had paler skin than her two female friends, dark brown hair, and small A-cup tits.

With a start Megan realized that the pale woman was actually Kristen Stewart who, outside of her movie career, was well known for being pleasant yet painfully awkward to the public, whether it was her fans or the press. She tended to try and shy away from the fame that came with her stardom, and thus always came off as someone who was uncomfortable even in her own skin. Yet shockingly here she was, completely bare and looking as relaxed as ever. It was strange to see her like this, and Megan supposed that the others she surrounded herself with were close personal friends of Kristen's. She hadn't expected the Twilight star to have a bit of an exhibitionist streak, and wondered what else she was into.

Her answer came when Kristen picked up her empty water glass, shot her friends an impish look, and lowered it beneath the table by her lap. She visibly relaxed, and though Megan couldn't see it, she knew at once that Kristen was filling her glass with hot urine fresh from her bladder. Apparently this was a common thing amongst her friends, as no one batted an eye to what she was doing. Her blonde friend pushed her glass towards Kristen, who carefully brought up her own glass now filled with foamy, golden-yellow piss. She set down her glass and picked up her friend's, bringing it below and filling it up as well.

With a few exchanged words and some laughter her other friends moved their glasses over to Kristen for her to urinate into. Kristen was only able to fill one more about halfway before bringing it back up, shaking her head in indication that she was empty. One of her male friends picked up the half-filled glass and lowered it to his waist, turning a bit in his seat so he faced partially away from the table (and thus fully exposing himself to Megan and the others) before aiming his cock and starting to piss in it himself. He filled the remaining glasses, his urine a darker color, closer to amber. When they were filled he let the rest of his piss spray all over his lap, apparently saying something funny while doing so because all of them laughed.

Anna had come out of the kitchen and was watching the group with Megan as this was going on. "He does that all the time," she remarked, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. "At least he didn't get it on the floor this time—it's a real bitch to have to mop up after them, so any less mess is better."

"Wait, they've done this before?" Megan asked, unable to keep the surprise from her voice.

"Yep," Anna nodded. "It's all Kristen's idea, actually. Girl acts like a wooden doll or a shrinking violet on the outside, but she's really a grade-A toilet slut. A total Veronica Moser-wannabe. She comes in here every so often, mostly with that group, and has us cook up some really nasty shit, literally." Kristen and her friends were now trading the glasses of urine back and forth, swapping them amongst each other before raising them in a mock toast and drinking piss deeply

Megan's cunt had been juicing the whole time she'd been watching, and she almost came at this sight, as well as Anna's words. "And you guys are okay with this?"

"Hey, we let you in here, right?" Anna smirked. "Besides she pays us well enough to keep our mouths shut, and we toss out anything we can't soak in industrial-strength bleach. Excuse me." She headed over to Kristen's table as the Twilight star had signaled her over. She spoke to Anna briefly, glancing at Megan while doing so. The redheaded waitress looked over at Megan also before responding back to Kristen who, after making a face, dug through her wallet and handed her a credit card. Anna took it and came back over to Megan.

"She wants to know if you'll join her table for lunch," the waitress reported, brushing her hair behind one ear. "And yeah, lunch definitely involves what you think it does."

"Absolutely," Megan replied instantly with a grin, already rising to her feet.

"Figured you say that," Anna said, sighing, though she was smiling also. "I'll let the manager and staff know what's going on. We have a procedure about this whenever Kristen wants to do this." She headed back to Kristen's table, setting a place for Megan before going back into the kitchen as Megan came over.

"Hello," Kristen greeted her, standing up to shake her hand. "I'm Kristen."

"Megan," she replied, retuning the gesture. The two actresses hadn't worked together yet, nor had they met in real life, so introductions were necessary. Kristen introduced the rest of her friends: the auburn-haired girl was Jill and the dirty blonde was Heather, and the guys were Brian, Mark, and John.

"I have to say, I didn't expect you to be taking part in Nude Day, much less be interested in any of the other things Anna told me about," Megan said, sitting down in her chair.

"Oh yeah?" Kristen asked, arching an eyebrow. "What'd she say about me?"

In response, Megan picked up her glass and pushed her chair back, spreading her legs open before lowering the glass between them. The others watched as Megan urinated into the glass, stopping the flow when it was filled. She looked pointedly at Kristen before raising the glass to her lips and guzzling her own urine down without stopping. When it was empty she refilled it with the rest of her bladder juice and set it down on the table.

"Very nice," Kristen said, nodding. "Anna mentioned you a couple of times, said you were as much a fucked-up pervert like I was. When I saw you come in I had to find out for myself. That facial looks great on you, by the way."

"Thanks. Want a taste?" The pale brunette nodded and Megan leaned forward as Kristen took hold of her face and started licking the dried cum from her face. Kristen's friends were watching the two with growing lust as Anna and Gwen, another waitress a girl with dark hair cut in a bob, came out of the kitchen and headed to the front of the restaurant. Anna locked the front door and turned the sign from "Open" to "Close" before pulling the shade down to block any view inside from the street. Gwen was doing the same to the large windows, covering them with heavy drapes. As the room darkened from the loss of outdoor light the overhead lights flicked on.

Anna came over to the group. "The kitchen's just about ready to start serving, they're just waiting on you guys to pitch in the last key ingredients," she said. Behind her Gwen brought over a couple of buckets normally used for mopping and set them down on the floor by the table.

"Right on," Kristen replied, pulling away from Megan and giving her tit a squeeze before rising. "I'll go first." So saying, she came around the table to squat halfway over one of the buckets, positioning herself so that Megan and her friends could see her lily-white ass. She got a look of concentration on her face, biting her lower lip as a mud-brown turtlehead appeared at the entrance to her bowels. Her anal ring expanded outward as the turtlehead quickly grew into a thick log of shit that curled slightly before dropping into the bucket. Another sausage-like turd followed it, this one even longer than the first. Kristen strained again, and several large chunks were expelled wetly, falling into the bucket. When the last of her dump was pushed out, Kristen reached back and wiped her ass with her palm and wrist, leaving thick brown smears on her pale skin. The others clapped as she straightened up, grinning as she did a mock little bow and licked the shit from her hand as she moved aside from the bucket.

John took her place, squatting down above the bucket, and Megan marveled at the large dickmeat dangling between his legs, looking to be about 9 inches long. He reached back to spread his asscheeks open with both hands, grunting as he gave birth to a large, heavy turd over seven inches in length. At it slowly worked its way out from his bowels Gwen, who had already stripped out of her waitress uniform, got down on her hands and knees in front of John and sucked his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his long shaft, her perky B-cups jiggling as she did so.

John shit out several more turds, each as large and dense as the first piece—apparently he had a high-fiber diet. His cock was rapidly stiffening in Gwen's warm wet mouth and he grabbed her head and pulled her to his crotch, trying to get more of his long meat inside and down her throat. Loud choked, gagging sounds came from Gwen's throat as John impaled it repeatedly on his cock, with a thick chunk of crap dangling from his ass like a tail before dropping into the bucket. Feeling her stomach churn and heave, Gwen grabbed for the other bucket, which was still empty.

John felt her throat retch around his cock and immediately pulled out, half of his shaft covered in spit and throat slime. Gwen jerked her head over to the empty bucket and threw up, a thick wave of chunky vomit cascading out of her throat and past her lips into the container. No sooner had this wave ended that John pulled her back onto his cock and pushed her head down even further, trying to get her nose into his pubic hairs. She vomited again, this time all over his cock and spewing out of the corners of her mouth and nose. Gwen had to grab the vomit bucket to catch whatever came out so it didn't drop on the floor. When he released her head she pulled off of his cock, showing it completely covered in puke, as well as dripping from his balls. Helpfully Gwen used her fingers to scrape off the messy chunks into the bucket before sticking her fingers down her throat and puking into it once more, gasping for breath after doing so.

John moved aside and Heather stood over the shit bucket next, first pissing a wide yellow stream into it as she moved her hips back and forth to soak the dung within. She then sat on the bucket's rim like it was a toilet seat and moved the vomit bucket in front of her so she could bend forward over it while still sitting. Leaning over the vomit bucket, she stuck her finger down her throat and immediately started puking up a thick flow of hot, slimy chunks. At the same time wet, messy sounds were coming from her ass as she unleashed her bowel movement into the shit bucket. Heather fingered herself with her free hand while she did this, a look of sick pleasure on her face.

"She gets really turned on by doing this," Kristen remarked to Megan, the pale-skinned girl now sporting a ring of brown around her mouth as she sucked idly on two of her fingers. "Every time I'm at her place she makes us do that in her bathtub, just void from all ends before she bathes in it and fucks herself with a studded dildo."

The rest of Kristen's friends and Megan took their turns emptying their stomachs, bladders, and bowels into the respective buckets as Anna and three men (the kitchen staff) came out carrying dishes of food: a large bowl of salad, a tureen full of soup, and a platter of sandwiches. They set them down on the table and began stripping out of their clothes, with Anna going over to the buckets (both of which were quite full) and adding her own contributions.

Anna and Gwen then picked the buckets up and set them on the table. Anna began adding chunks of shit to the salad, breaking up the larger pieces with her hands while one of the cooks used two wooden spoons to toss the vegetables so that the feces mixed in with them. Gwen helped by pouring in a third of the cooling vomit to serve as "dressing." She and Anna did the same with the soup, with another of the cooks briefly standing on the chair to urinate into it as well. The remainders of the disgusting ingredients were put into small bowls to serve as garnishes and dipping sauces.

"Lunch is served!" Anna announced, and Megan and the others began helping themselves to the tainted food eagerly. Megan got herself a bowl of soup and a turkey-and-shit sandwich and started eating, biting into the sandwich and relishing the taste. She looked over at Kristen, who still had an empty plate in front of her. "Not eating?"

"Oh I am," Kristen replied. "My lunch is just a little different." She picked up her plate and held it low as each of the cooks moved to stand over it, turning around and shitting sizable dumps until Kristen's plate was piled with scat. Setting her plate back on the table, the pale brunette picked up her utensils and, spearing a small turd on her fork, she popped it into her mouth and chewed on it slowly and deliberately for a couple of minutes before swallowing. She grinned at Megan, showing her brown-stained teeth. "Hot and fresh, just the way I like it."

Megan, Kristen, and her friends ate their raunchy lunches with gusto, with the waitresses and kitchen staff joining in to have a bite of their own. The depraved combination of their collective nudity and their disgusting meal was turning all of them on, and soon an orgy was breaking out. Kristen was bent over against the table as John drove all 9 inches of cockmeat into her cunt, with the Twilight star screaming in pleasure around a mouthful of shit. She had abandoned her utensils entirely, now grabbing handfuls of scat from her plate and stuffing it into her mouth. John pushed her face down onto the plate, mashing more shit against her skin and giving her a brown facial mask.

Megan was sandwiched on her back between Brian and one of the cooks, being double-fucked hard while Brian upended a full bowl of soup over her head so that vomit and small chunks of shit mixed in her hair and ran down her face. Jill was on her back on the floor, painting the front of her body with a thick paste of shit and puke while another cook fucked her ass. Gwen was on top of her in a 69 position, eating off the foul paste as quickly as Jill plastered it on while Jill drove her tongue into the waitress' steaming pussy. Mark was fucking Anna's twat while she grabbed handfuls of the shit-salad to fist into Heather's cunt and ass, with the dirty blonde sucking off the remaining cook as he vomited on her face and tits.

Soon everyone started cumming, with Megan taking two warm loads of cum up both her holes as she thrashed through her own climax and Kristen receiving a large deposit of semen in her cunt, which she corked shut with a last piece of dung, preventing the cum from leaking out. Heather and Gwen received messy facials, as well as Jill who got a face full of pussy juice from Gwen, and Anna felt her womb filling with sperm as Mark's cock jerked and throbbed in her spasming pussy.

The group pulled apart from each other to rest, and Megan looked at a nearby clock, seeing that it was past 1:30 in the afternoon. Most of the soiled food had been eaten, and she felt full. Deciding it was time to leave, she rose to her feet and excused herself.

"Sure you don't want to stick around a bit longer?" Kristen asked, idly stroking her scat-stoppered twat. "We usually make room for dessert, if you know what I mean."

"Thanks for the offer," Megan replied, shaking her head graciously. "But I think I've had my fill for today."

"Suit yourself," Kristen said, shrugging. Megan headed off to the bathroom to clean herself off. When she came back out Kristen was riding a cook cowgirl style while Anna and Jill were standing over her and vomiting heavily onto her head and front. The others were sitting around, jerking or fingering themselves while they watched and presumably waited their turn.

"I'll call you sometime, okay?" Megan called over to Kristen as she headed for the front door to let herself out. She wasn't sure if Kristen had heard her, but decided it didn't matter; Megan would get in touch with her soon enough.

As Megan got back in her car and left, she wondered how else she could spend the rest of Nude Day. She could feel her bare cunt itching to be fucked again, even though the previous load of cum was still oozing out of it and onto the car seat. Pulling up to a red light, she switched on the dashboard radio, hoping to distract herself from the very tempting idea to jam her fingers into her gash and start masturbating in the middle of the road.

After flipping through some stations, she happened upon the last few strands of a familiar song ending. The DJ came back on the air. "That was Miley Cyrus with 'Party in the USA,' and with all these call-ins about people on National Nude Day, there's definitely a lot of parties going on. We're getting reports of very public orgies and gangbangs going on throughout Los Angeles, including some wild stories about a few of Hollywood's finest getting down and dirty with each other and with strangers. Just to give some quick examples here, sitcom star Beth Behrs has been running a train at a supermarket for the past hour, and there's already pictures and video of that online. There's also a story coming in regarding Rihanna getting double penetrated by a couple of her entourage at the Hard Rock Café, and another report of Kate and Rooney Mara involved in a lesbian blowout with each other and several of their female fanbase in the middle of the Grove. Obviously there's a media storm happening with each story coming in, and everybody's still trying to confirm or dispute which are true and which aren't, but I'm sure all of us will be following along with bated breath.