Ob-la-di

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her three more times during the night and in the morning they stayed in bed, cuddling and napping until after noon, when he found the energy to fuck her again. She got up on shaky legs and went to shower again. She came out and rummaged around in his drawers until she found one of his old Marine Corps sweatshirts and a pair of shorts she could wear. He thought she looked incredibly sexy in his clothes and he went and showered, too. They went out to IHOP for breakfast and she wanted him to take her home. She made him wait while she went inside and when she came back she had a bag packed.

"Can I stay with you this weekend?" she asked as she threw her bag in his back seat.

"It looks like I'm saying yes," he laughed. "I can't think of anything I'd like more."

She never left. She stayed with him all week and after two months he asked her to move in to stay. He played with them two nights a week when they were in town and after two years he asked her to marry him. The ring wasn't 20 carats, but it was a two carat diamond, and she loved it. They bought a house near the store and two years later Amanda was born. Dray followed two years later and sure enough, there were a couple of kids running in the yard of Desmond and Molly Jones.

Desmond worked at the store and the kids went to work with him every day. When they started school, they came to the store every afternoon after class and did their homework in his office. Molly was still singing with the band and she felt like they were on the verge of a breakthrough. Having the kids had set them back a little, but she wanted them and thought they were worth it. The kids loved their mother very much and thought she was the coolest person on earth.

When Amanda was nine and Dray was seven, Molly came home from the club very excited. She woke them up and gathered her family on the sofa to tell them the news. "We've been invited to play a huge show in Oklahoma," she told them. "A producer from a big record label invited us, and if he likes us he's going to offer us a contract!"

They were all very excited and she was surrounded by her admirers. After the kids went off to bed she took Desmond to bed and fucked his brains out. She was so horny she couldn't stop cumming, and he had to cover her mouth to keep her from waking the kids as she screamed into his hand.

Janet and Rachael picked her up in the band's van the next morning, and they all hugged and kissed Desmond and the kids goodbye. They would be gone for five days and Desmond hated to see them go. He and Molly had never been apart this long before, and he was going to miss her.

He and the kids were asleep when they got back, and he heard the shower running in the early morning before going back to sleep. He felt her climb in bed with him and cuddle up against him. She was still asleep in the morning and he let her rest while he got the kids off to school. He went to work and when he got home she was gone.

"Moll?" he called. "You home?"

She wasn't, and the she didn't come home before the kids went to bed. She went and took a shower and when he came to bed she snuggled up against him. He wanted to make love to her, but she complained that she was very tired still, so he just held her and went to sleep. It was Sunday and he slept in. When he got up she had breakfast ready and the kids were gone.

"Where did the kids go?" he asked her.

"They're staying with Janet and Rachael," she told him. "I need to talk to you, Desmond."

"What's up, baby?" he asked. She led him to the sofa and pulled a chair up in front of him.

"I'm in trouble, Desmond," she said. "I don't want to tell you, but I did something I'm going to regret for the rest of my life." She began to cry, and she sobbed hopelessly.

Desmond felt his chest go tight and he waited. She recovered enough to continue after a few minutes, and the story came tumbling out.

She had desperately wanted that record contract and the band had nailed their set. The producer had loved them and told them he wanted to sign them to a contract. There were some details to work out and he wondered if Molly would be willing to go over the contract with him. She had been more than willing and they went back to the hotel. She had gone to his room, he got them drinks and they began to go over the contract. It was long and it took quite a while. She had several drinks and then she felt his hand on her leg. He had told her that this was a very big deal and that to seal the deal they should sleep together. She was horrified, but also very horny after the set, and the alcohol had gone to her head. She let him fuck her.

The next morning she felt terrible. She was hung over and so remorseful about what she had done that she stayed in her room and cried all day. She wouldn't talk to Janet and Rachael, and the trip home had been horrible. She thought they suspected what she had done and they didn't speak to her the whole way home.

"He has a video of me fucking him, Desmond," she sobbed. "He's blackmailing me and I let him fuck me again. He said he would send it to you if I didn't. He said he would show Janet and Rachael. They already hate me, and I knew you would be so hurt that I just did it. Now he wants me to make a movie with other guys and I just can't. I would rather you know than do that. I'm in bad trouble, Des. He said he's going to put it on the internet!"

Desmond sat in shocked silence. He just felt numb. His brain wouldn't work for a long while. Molly threw herself at his feet and held his knees. "Say something, Des!"

He pushed her away. "I'm going to get that video," he told her. "Don't be here when I get back, Molly."

"What are you going to do?" she wailed. "Don't kill him, Desmond. You'll go to jail!"

She tried to throw her arms around him but he fended her off. "I swear to God, if you touch me, Molly, I'm going to puke," he said. "I don't want to hurt you. Don't be here when I come home. You're going to go over and explain this to the kids. I'll be by after a while to pick them up."

"No, Des; please talk to me. Please, I'm so sorry! I know I did a horrible thing. I swear to God I'll make it up to you somehow!"

She followed him into their bedroom and continued to plead while he rummaged around in his drawers. He finally pulled it all the way out and threw in on the floor with a crash. It splintered to pieces and Molly cried hysterically. He found what he wanted and carried it out of the house and got in his car. She tried to open the door but he locked it. He rolled the window down a crack.

"Don't be here when I get back," he said.

He backed out of the driveway and drove to the store. He got a couple of items and went back to the car. He knew where Jerry Sanfield lived. He had checked him out when he heard about the deal. The house was dark except for one light on the second floor. He sat in the car waiting. His phone buzzed and he saw that Molly was calling him. He turned the phone off and waited. After a couple of hours the light went off and he waited another hour. He reached across the seat and put on the ski mask and gloves he had brought. He kept a tazer at the store, and he made sure it was charged. He took a plastic tie gun and several ties along with a roll of duct tape, put them in the pocket of his dark jacket and left the car.

There was a wall around the house and he walked down the alley and climbed over into the back yard. The pool lights made a soft illumination and he made his way to the sliding patio door. It was open. Evidently Sanfield trusted the wall to keep people out. That was a mistake. Desmond crept up the stairs to where he had seen the lighted window and eased the door open. It creaked a little and he froze. He could hear soft snoring inside, and he walked quietly to the bed. Sanfield was alone and Desmond pressed the tazer against his neck and gave him a jolt as his eyes opened. Sanfield convulsed and went limp.

Desmond picked the man up and carried him down to the kitchen. He dropped him to the floor and stripped off his pajamas and underwear. He fastened the man's hands tightly behind his back with two plastic ties and put him in a kitchen chair with his hands through the rungs of the chair back. He secured his legs to the chair with ties and then strapped him in using the duct tape. He wrapped duct tape around the ties, and then around Sanfield's eyes and over his mouth. He rummaged around the kitchen until he found a pair of poultry shears. He turned the lights off except the light in the hood over the stove and stood in the semi-darkness. He went and got a glass of water and splashed it over the man's face. He sputtered into consciousness and Desmond slapped him to get his attention.

Sanfield was making strangled sounds into the tape over his mouth and Desmond pulled the tape off of his eyes and mouth. Sanfield's eyes popped out when he saw the masked figure in front of him.

"Please, don't hurt me," he babbled. "I have money. I have jewelry, too. I'll give you anything you want!"

Desmond made his voice low and gruff. "Yes, you're going to give me anything I want. I'm going to hurt you, though."

He walked to the stove and turned on the burner. It was a gas range and the flame made a blue glow. Desmond rummaged around in a drawer and found a heavy metal spoon with a plastic handle. He put the spoon in the flame and waited.

"What are you doing?" Sanfield cried. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and he urinated on the chair.

When the spoon was glowing, Desmond took the poultry shears and showed them to Sanfield.

"What are you going to do with those?" Sanfield eyed them fearfully.

Desmond moved behind the chair and took Sanfield's right little finger in his hand. He put the poultry shears around it and let Sanfield feel the sharp jaws.

"Oh, my God! No, please don't; I'm begging you!" Sanfield screamed. "I'll do anything. I'll give you anything! What do you want?"

Desmond closed the jaws of the shears, cutting Sanfield's finger off at the first joint. The man spasmed and shrieked, and the blood spurted. Sanfield passed out and Desmond went and retrieved the spoon. He used the glowing metal to cauterize the bloody stump and the searing metal wakened Sanfield who gave another agonized shriek.

"Please! Oh God, please! What do you want? Please don't kill me!"

"You have 27 more knuckles," Desmond told him. "This is going to be fun."

He dropped to his knees and repeated the process with Sanfield's left little toe. When he had revived Sanfield from unconsciousness, he nodded.

"I forgot to count your toes," he said.

The man babbled incoherently and Desmond stood back for a minute. "I hear you make videos," he said. "Where do you keep them?"

"Please, I'll give them all to you," Sanfield begged. "Don't hurt me any more!"

"No, I guess I don't want them," Desmond said. He came forward and took Sanfield's prick in his gloved hand. "I think I want this!" He brought the poultry shears forward and squeezed Sanfield's dick gently between the metal jaws. It began to ooze blood and the bound man struggled wildly, screaming and pleading with Desmond.

"I'll give you the videos! Please, I have stars on those videos. They're worth a fortune! They're in my safe and I have copies on my computer! You can have them!"

"How do I know you don't have copies anywhere else?" Desmond asked.

"I don't! I swear to God I don't! I'm afraid to keep them anywhere else! I'll give you the safe combination and there's a lot of money in there, too. You can take everything."

He gave Desmond the combination to the safe and there was a stack of about twenty DVD's inside. They were all labeled and Desmond saw that one said, "Molly Jones." He shook with fury. He went into Sanfield's office, tore apart his computer and took out the hard drive. He found a drawer with flash drives in it and put them in his pocket. Sanfield had a laptop and he broke it to pieces and took the hard drive from that, too.

He walked back to the kitchen and got the poultry shears again. He knelt between Sanfield's legs and closed the shears around his prick. "The next time you think about fucking one of your stars you're going to remember this," he said. "You're going to remember how the jaws of these shears felt around your dick and you aren't going to be able to get it up. If you do, I'm going to come back and we're going to have another little session. The next time, I'm going to have more fun."

Sanfield collapsed, passed out again, and Desmond left him bound to the chair. He went out the back and climbed the wall. He got in his car and drove back toward where Janet and Rachael lived. He crossed a river just a couple of miles from their house and he stopped. He got out and threw the computer parts in the river along with the gloves and mask. He got back in the car and drove to pick up his children.

When he pulled up they must have been watching, because they came running out. They were crying, and Desmond's heart was breaking. Janet and Rachael came out too and they hugged the children and put them in the car. "Desmond, I'm so sorry," Janet said.

"Not your fault," he told her.

Molly came out of the house and tried to open the door to the car, but Amanda locked it. "Go away!" she screamed at her mother. "We don't want to ever see you again!"

Desmond backed the car out of the driveway and they left Molly there, weeping in the driveway.

He drove home silently while his children cried in the back seat. When they got home he sat between them on the sofa and they had a long talk. Desmond's heart felt like it was going to tear in two, and he comforted them as best he could. They sobbed themselves to sleep and he carried them in and put them in his bed. He stood in the shower and let the water run over him for a long time. His mind kept picturing Molly standing in the shower with the water running over her beautiful body and he wept, great sobs shaking his body until he was emotionally drained. He went and got in bed with his children, and at last he slept.

He woke up the next morning with a burning rage in his belly. He fixed breakfast for the kids in a haze and they went off to school. He hugged them and kissed them and they left. He sat on the sofa until he thought to call Jack and tell him he wasn't coming in that day. About ten thirty, his doorbell rang. It was Rachael, and he didn't want to talk to her. He went back and sat down, but she wouldn't go away. She kept ringing and knocking until he went back and looked through the peephole. She was crying on the steps and he couldn't stand it. He opened the door and she threw herself on him, sobbing into his chest. He felt the tears coursing down his own cheeks and he took her to the sofa and they held each other for a long time, just two friends full of heartache.

She got up and went to the bathroom. He heard the water running and she came back with a hand towel and a wet washcloth. She handed him the towel and sat back on the sofa with the rag over her face. That made him chuckle a little and she pulled it to one side and smiled up at him before putting it back.

"I'm a wreck, Desmond," she said. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know," he said. "What did she tell you?"

"Everything," she said. "What are you going to do about the video?"

"I have it and about twenty more," he said. "Want to watch some porn?"

She laughed and then cried a little. "Burn them, Desmond. Don't watch that video. It will scar you. What did you do to Sanfield? Did you kill him?"

"No, I wanted to. I tortured him a little and he gave them up. He doesn't know it was me. I wore a mask and gloves. What would he say anyway? He was blackmailing musicians?"

"No, I don't suppose he would. What are we going to do about Molly?"

"I'm not going to do anything," he said. "You'll have to answer that question for yourself."

"Are you going to forgive her?"

"Forgive her? You didn't sit here with your kids while they cried their little broken hearts out! That isn't in me, Rachael."

"You're going to destroy her," she said. "You're going to destroy yourself, too."

"I'm going to do that? I'm not the one that fucked some sleazy producer! I'm not the one that cheated. I'm not the one that put my fucking record deal in front of my family and the people that loved me. What do you mean; I'm going to do that? She's the one that destroyed herself, me and her kids! Rachael, I love you, but I don't want you to ever mention her to me again. If you do, I won't see you any more. I can't stand to think about her. It makes me sick at my stomach."

He did feel nauseous. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom and emptied his stomach into the toilet while Rachael ran her fingers through his hair. She cleaned his face with a washcloth and watched while he brushed his teeth.

"I'm going to have to mention her again," she said. "Janet and I talked. We won't play with her again. She asked if she could move back in with us. She's our friend, Desmond. We went to high school together. She's a cheating slut, but she's still our friend. Do you want us to turn her out in the street?"

"No, of course not," he said. "Do whatever you need to. I know you won't abandon her. I don't expect you to. I just can't stand to think about her. You two are welcome here or in the store any time. Just keep her away from me."

"We don't control her, but we won't bring her around," she said. "Are you going to divorce her?"

"I haven't thought about it," he said. "Rachael, I need you to go now. You can come back tomorrow or any time but I need to be alone."

She stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I love you, Desmond," she said. "I wish I had asked you out first. Do you want to fuck me, or Janet? We would, you know. We'd have done it years ago if it weren't for Molly. Would that make you feel better?"

"No! I mean, I always thought you were hot, but that would make me and you just like her."

"I know. I just... never mind. I do love you Desmond and I'll do anything to help you."

He squeezed her. "I know. I love you, too,"

After she left, he sat in his recliner for a long time and mindlessly watched TV. He felt like his brain was paralyzed. He noticed the clock after a while and went to pick the kids up from school. On the way he had an idea, and when they came out they walked with his arms over their shoulders.

"How would you guys like to go on a vacation?" he asked them. "I think we need to get away for a while and just relax and clear our heads. Let's go to Florida and go to Disney and to the beach for a couple of weeks."

"What about school?" Mandy asked.

"To hell with them," he said. "We'll get your work and take it with us."

They were pretty excited about the idea and they went home and packed. When they got back they were feeling a lot better and things settled into a routine. Desmond spent every possible minute with them when he didn't have to work. He hired Janet and Rachael to work at the store so he wouldn't have to be there as much.

After a lot of agony of mind he talked to his lawyer and filed for divorce. She thought it would take six months if Molly didn't fight it and he started the process. A week later, he went out to his car to go to work and Molly was leaning against his car in the driveway. Her car was behind his and he couldn't get out. She looked as good as she always had. She had on blue jeans and a sweatshirt and she was still smoking hot. He couldn't help the lump that rose in his throat when he saw her. She looked so little and lonely and miserable. Then he remembered that she was a cheating slut.

"Move your car," he told her.

"Please, Desmond; I need to talk to you," she said.

"Well, I don't need to talk to you," he told her. "Move your car or I'm going to call the police. I'll get a restraining order if you ever come back here again."