Occupational Hazards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Usually, it's a flogger. One of those with soft suede strips. I don't mind that. It's very arousing if he teases me by dragging it all over my body. But even suede hurts with the right force, and this last year, he's increased the momentum in his swing and not backed down. Sometimes, it's his belt or a riding crop."

My eyes closed against my will to keep watching her. And suddenly, I imagined her bent over her bed. Naked, at least from the waist down. I couldn't picture Hunter, but I saw the implement being brought down again and again. Slowly at first. Then increasing in speed. On her ass. Her legs. Saw how her body tried to jerk away from the impact. How her skin reddened.

If I touched her, would I feel the heat emanating from her skin? The throbbing trying to escape from within? The moisture between her thighs?

I could almost hear her gasps. Her cries. But instead of anger, I felt...

"He used to use a shortened bullwhip," Nikki said, breaking me from my daydream. I blinked and saw her shake her head as she took another step down into the water. "That was when he was really pissed. Something about work. He used to practice with that thing for hours until he got the right flick of his arm and wrist to fling that whip out to strike just right. To hit the target multiple times in the same place."

I literally felt the color drain from my face. "Is that how you got—"

"The ones on the front, no. Those were a cane. He was too afraid of striking my face by mistake. But the rest? Yes. He'd gotten so good, he could hit the same spot three or four times. I always screamed so hard. Even after the welts bled and I became numb." She was up to her waist now, both hands trailing through and across the water, as if spreading it around her. Her voice lowered to a whisper, but I still heard her clearly. "The closer you are to the target when you strike, the more pain she feels. That's what he'd tell me. He was just giving his pain slut what she wanted."

"I'm so sorry." My voice sounded strained. And as tormenting as this experience must have been for her, my cock was straining as well in my shorts. I swallowed heavily, trying to word my next question right. "Nikki? If you were screaming, why didn't the neighbors report it or at least come make sure you were okay?"

"Oh, we were always in the basement. It's soundproofed."

I was sitting upright now. "You have a basement? I didn't see any—"

"There's a door in the kitchen. Hunter hung the baker's rack on it, so it's easy to miss." And with that, she dove under the water, drifting halfway across the pool.

I stared blankly at where she'd stood a second ago. A basement? A fucking basement with a probably not-so-innocently disguised entrance? And it had been designed to restrict noise? Bad intel, my ass. That guy was hiding something. How could I have second-guessed the team?

Nikki continued to swim idly, as if the information she'd just given me was trivial. Well, I guess it would be, according to her. How was she to know we were investigating her boyfriend for federal crimes?

I tried to act casual as I watched her sleek body glide back and forth through the water. But inside, I was anxious. Counting the seconds until I could get my cellphone to send this new information to Director Davenport.

When I'd thought enough time has passed, I stood and walked into the bedroom. Then I stared at my phone in my hand. What were the international rates to call from the Maldives? Maybe I should text. No, I didn't want any evidence of actual details.

I scrolled between two numbers on my screen: Brother and Dad, as I'd aptly named them. Davenport's emergency line? That was under Mom. For all three, it would give you a generic voicemail message if you didn't press the five key at the first ring. I closed my eyes and pressed down then held the phone to my ear. After the first ring, I pressed five. Three more rings later, I heard the faint static click that indicated the line was being picked up.

"Ben? Do you know what time it is? Some people sleep."

"It's midnight there, Patrick, and you're never asleep before one on a weekend."

"Very true." He whispered something that sounded like 'be right back' before he let out a grunt. And I swear I heard the soft squeak of bedsprings.

I sighed. "Were you in bed with a girl?"

"Nope." There was a long groan, as if he were stretching. "Two girls."

"Damn it, Patrick. You need to grow up."

"Killjoy. So, to what do I owe this privilege? Paradise not living up to your expectations?"

"No, it's great."

"Good. Got a great view from your room?"

I stared out the doorway to where Nikki was ascending from the water. Her breasts bobbed on the surface as she tilted her head back and dragged her hands through her wet hair, her mouth open but eyes closed. My cock twitched in delight. Then she went under again.

"Yeah, the view is to die for. But we can talk about that when I get home. I've got some new information I think you can use. Can you pass it along to Davenport?"

"Absolutely. Let me grab a pencil." Patrick's voice sounded serious, for once. I heard a drawer scraping open then a rustling sound. "You know, your little rescue has caused quite a stir."

"Oh?"

"Michaels came back from his trip—which we did verify was a drug run—and blew a gasket when he found his chick was gone."

"Her name is Nikki."

"Yes, sorry. By the way, have you two—"

"Patrick, focus. What happened?"

He cleared his throat after I heard another weak apology. "Grant was at our house doing surveillance. He heard Michaels screaming and yelling across the street. Saw him slam the front door so hard the window in it broke. Grant got it all on tape. Michaels must have called a pow-wow that night. At least ten cars were parked there over the weekend. Cops showed up Sunday morning after one of the neighbors complained because someone was blocking his drive and no one would answer the door. All those people in that shack and no one heard someone knocking?"

"That's why I'm calling. I know where they were."

"Are you sure you're not still secretly on the team and they've got you running intel from a remote location?"

"I am definitely at a remote location, but I'm not on the team. Now shut up and listen. I don't have much time." I saw Nikki had gotten out of the water and was drying off. When she bent down to pick up her T-shirt off the deck, exposing a good portion of her breasts to me, I stifled a moan and walked further into the villa towards the other deck. Confidant I was out of earshot in our tropical garden, I relayed the information Nikki had given me.

Patrick confirmed he had gotten the keys I'd left, but they had not yet breached the house. Nothing had indicated there was any need after my quick walkthrough. But now...

"I'm not asking you to keep me informed. I wouldn't have called if I didn't think it was important. Just...uh...don't hold it against Nikki, whatever you see, okay?"

"What the hell are you expecting us to find?"

"Ben?" Nikki's voice travelled through from inside our rooms.

"I have to go. Please. Be safe, okay?"

"Always am, man. Always am."

###

I turned around to see Nikki walking through the villa toward me, still in just her bikini. Her smile brightened, and she tossed the T-shirt in her hand to the couch as she passed it. Then she joined me outside.

"Hey, there. Have a good swim?"

She nodded.

"Good." I slid a hand behind her head and drew her mouth to mine, sighing softly at the taste and feel of her. For a brief second, I thanked Hunter Michaels for being a world-class asshole.

Nikki's moan was contagious, and soon we were holding each other, hands sliding everywhere. Mouths opened. Tongues intertwined. Rapid heartbeats pounding against chests pressed together.

There was something magnetic between us. I couldn't deny it. And as much as I tried to fight it, we kept being drawn together.

The wind picked up as we made out. I paid it no mind until I felt a drop of water on my shoulder. Then another. Heard the bedroom door on the other side of the villa slam shut. Over the treetops, I could see the sky darkening. It was still too early for the sun to set. A storm was brewing.

"We should go inside."

She just moaned and pulled my mouth back to hers.

I started to walk her backwards. We paused in the living room as I shut the door, and then my hands found their way down to her ass. Gripping her supple skin, I ground against her hips. She slid her arms behind my neck as she did a little jump that let her wrap her legs around my waist. I groaned as her mound landed right over my hardening cock. Then she wiggled a little.

"Woman, I swear." I pulled my hand back, intending to swat her ass playfully.

As if reading my mind—at the simple loss of one hand holding her—she let out a loud whimper and started to arch away from me, her back tensing.

It was enough to break through the cloud in my head. To remind me that hitting her was the last thing I should do, even if no malice was intended. I replaced my hand, gently squeezing her cheek and whispering apologies in her ear before kissing her again until she relaxed.

At the bed, I lowered her to sit down. But she kept her feet locked behind my hips. As she broke our kiss, her body curved back seductively.

My hands took on a life of their own, caressing her exposed skin between the top and bottom of her suit. I leaned down and planted a kiss at her navel. Darted my tongue out to tease her, which made her giggle then sigh.

Keeping my feet on the floor, I braced my hands on either side of her. Then I kissed and licked my way up her stomach. When her fingers stroked my arms, I pulled back.

"Put your hands behind your head. Don't move them."

Her gasp and the wide-eyed look she gave me told me she wasn't expecting a command. I saw hesitancy in her eyes. A tinge of trepidation.

"It's me, Nikki. It's Ben. You are safe."

She remained unmoving.

"Do you trust me?"

A blink finally. A flick of her tongue at her lips. Then a slight nod. After a moment, she whispered, "Yes."

"Hands behind your head."

Slowly, her arms rose, and she lifted her head a little, sliding her palms behind it.

"Don't speak, unless you need to say the safeword, which is 'red.' But you can make as much noise as you want. Nod if you understand."

Her lips pressed together, and then she gave me another slight nod.

My fingers continued stroking the soft skin of her belly as I spoke in a low, even tone. "I had plans for this evening. A little fun in bed but no release for you. I was going to take you to play pool down at the lounge. We've done orgasm delay. I wanted to try withholding it indefinitely. To see how long you could go without breaking down."

Her eyes grew wide at that.

"But the weather is not on our side. And I fear I won't be able to resist you if I build you up and we stay cooped up in here."

Nikki let out a whimper of a sigh. From relief? From arousal?

I raised an eyebrow and gave her a smirk. "But that doesn't mean we can't still work on some other areas. If you are willing?"

Her eyes closed, and her chest expanded for a moment. When she looked up at me again—as she exhaled slowly—her body shuddered. Then she nodded at me.

"Good girl." I lowered my mouth to her navel, lingering with my tongue as I teased the dip in her smooth abs. Noticed she had no scars there. As if Hunter had feared damaging that part of her. Had the bastard intended on her having his children some day?

I tried not to think about that as I continued my path upwards. At her bikini bra, I ran my tongue along the bottom hem of the fabric. I smiled at her up through the valley of her breasts to see her watching me, her eyes dark. She started to pull her arms out from under her, her chest rising slightly as I licked the tip of my tongue along the exposed skin between her cleavage and planted a soft kiss there. Slowly, as our eyes locked together, she relaxed against the mattress.

"Good girl." I whispered it this time, just before I shifted my mouth to suck on her nipple right through the damp cup enclosing her breast.

Her whole body lifted off the bed as she cried out.

"Mmm. Very nice."

I closed my lips once more, holding onto her nipple as I ran my tongue back and forth over it. I tasted the water from the pool. Smelled the coconut sunblock she'd put on earlier. And felt her feet tighten their grip. Could she feel my cock throbbing?

Using my teeth, I tugged the cup to the side. Then I suckled her puckered nipple again, pressing my face against her soft mound with a moan. Her whimpers grew louder, sounding much like the wind I could hear outside. When her nipple was red and wet, I nipped lightly then released it to give her some relief.

Her chest was heaving now. A sheen of sweat covered her brow. She gave me a slight shake of her head when I moved toward her left breast.

"Red?"

She froze, then her head shook faster.

I smiled. Teased her through the fabric before I pulled it aside, again with my teeth. Then I repeated the sweet torture on her other nipple.

By the time I'd thoroughly suckled both sides, she was panting and writhing beneath me. I could see the tension in her neck. In her bent arms as she now fisted her hands beside her head.

Behind her head...next to it. I would ignore that minor infraction. It still accomplished my goal.

She'd done well with denial when her hands were physically bound. I wanted to see how she reacted when her only restraints were a verbal command. It was a different type of mental bondage than what she was used to. One where she had the control to stop it if uncomfortable.

I stared at her partially exposed breasts. At her taut peaks. The darker skin around them was swollen and shiny. The rise and fall of the swells slowed as her breaths evened out.

Nikki flexed her back a little with a soft whimper. Lifting her breasts toward me. Begging. She'd found a way around my commanded silence: body language. It only added to my growing arousal and made me growl.

I watched her for what seemed like several minutes. From her bikini-clad womanhood. Up to her narrow hips. Settling again on the enticing globes I'd been worshipping only moments before. Then I pinched her tortured nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

Nikki's jaw dropped as she audibly sucked in her breath, but no other sound—no expectant scream—met my ears.

Our gazes locked. Hers was such a brilliant green. Calling to me. Drawing me in further. I felt a sense that she was trying to dig into my mind. To read my thoughts. It felt like an invisible hand was pulling us closer together, although our bodies remained several inches apart. Her soul seemed to connect to mine. Communicating in another language.

For a brief moment, I wanted to tell her everything from my past. All of my own secrets. Including why we were here.

But then, she tilted her head back. A brief cry finally escaped as her eyes clenched.

I gasped, blinking rapidly as the bond broke. As I released her nipples. As I stared back at the unfocused look in her eyes as they opened again. Her brown eyes.

What the hell...?

After counting to ten twice and taking deep breaths, I refocused. Pushed up the bikini top. My mouth salivated from the sight of her.

She moaned openly as I finally cupped her naked breasts in my hands.

For a moment, I just held her. Felt her warmth. Her quickening heartbeat.

When I licked the flat of my tongue across both swollen nipples, she convulsed as she cried out louder. I laved her breasts languidly one at a time with my mouth as I held her sides, my thumbs stroking the soft skin next to her breasts.

Her feet eventually released their lock, her legs falling away. As I continued worshipping her up above, I felt a slight, foreign pulsation. Realized my erection lay against her clit. I could feel her heat increase. Her dampness.

Her soft pants and mewls drove me on. I knew she was at the edge. I thought again about denying her release. To leave her hanging...maybe have her suck my cock so I could think straight. But we had not broached the subject of blowjobs yet. And her continued obedience—despite the increasing strain I saw on her face—convinced me to keep going as I was. Right now, she must be in that headspace I know she'd longed for but had probably never achieved.

I concentrated on sucking her nipples again. Squeezing her breasts. And soon, she began to buck and moan with her orgasm. I ground my hips against hers. A loud growl ripped from my throat as I felt her pulsing harder, my cock responding in turn.

She was still quivering and emitting soft noises as I stepped back from the bed.

My knees felt weak for a moment as I took in the picture of her lying there, breasts swollen and red, marked by my teeth. I hoped she wouldn't bruise. Then my eyes rose to her face where those pink-tinged lips were now red and swollen with self-inflicted markings, and her soft eyelids hid whatever thoughts or emotions I had hoped to find there. Her arms lay bent beside her head, her hands loosely tangled in her hair. She looked like she was sleeping.

I stripped, groaning as I freed my cock. It had become painfully hard. Was leaking precum. The throbbing within echoed my heartbeat above as it thumped within my ribcage.

Her head lolled to the side with a soft sigh as I tugged down her bikini bottoms. The fabric stuck a little from her release, and I could smell her essence wafting up to me once I'd pulled the bottoms free. I contemplated leaving her top bunched above her breasts, but I decided she'd be more comfortable without it. Her eyelashes flickered open then closed again as I slid the material over her head.

Both of us fully naked now, I lay down on my stomach at the end of the bed and positioned her knees over my shoulders. Like a football player driving against the tackling dummy—but with a little more finesse—I crawled forward, using my shoulders to push against her ass until we'd moved further up the bed. Then I positioned her arms against the pillow, her palms behind her head again.

She whimpered a little but didn't try to resist me. That could be because she was probably still drifting back to earth, though I had only played with her breasts. As soon as I breathed against her naked sex, though, she cried out and lifted her head, her eyes wide.

I slithered my tongue out, tasting her sweetness. Watching her until her eyelids lowered to half-mast. Then I dragged my tongue up to flick against her clit.

Her hips thrust up sharply as she cooed.

When I rubbed the tip of my finger through her heated folds, her bottom lip rolled inward as she closed her mouth. I stroked her so very lightly. Yet it probably touched a million different nerves. Her neck flexed as she pressed her head back into the pillow. She swallowed then relaxed her jaw, rolling her head back and forth, her eyes closing.

"Do you want me to stop?" I stilled my hand, unable to hide my smirk. "You may speak."

She wet her lips, drawing in a heavy breath. Her right eye cracked open. When she spoke, her voice was raspy. "I will kill you if you stop now. Ah!"

I watched her face contort as I slipped my finger up inside her. The temperature increased around the digit. Her body held it tight in a contraction that made me groan. I returned to relishing her sweet honey as I twisted my hand against her. The taste on my tongue—the smell infiltrating my nose—sent me into a trace. I added another digit, fucking her slowly.

Her breaths became louder—more shallow—with each inward stroke. Shaking as I withdrew. She was slicker, too. Outside, the rain was coming down hard, the sound competing with hers as I tormented us both.

Soon, her hips arched hard against my face, her shrieks ending abruptly as she froze mid-air. She had clamped down so tightly inside, I had to amp up the effort behind my thrusts. I stroked my other hand along her thigh as she quivered around my shoulders.