Occupational Hazards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it honey. Come for me."

I continued licking her, building the storm within her as she rode the waves. And through it all, her hands remained just where I'd placed them. Which only urged me to keep going.

I lost track of how many times she came. By the time I'd decided to give her some relief, I was delirious myself. I managed to extract myself from her legs. Gently, I turned her over and positioned her knees under her. Then I slid into her with one stroke, both of us moaning as her spasms dragged me in deeper.

It didn't take long before my balls tightened and I was releasing myself with a guttural roar inside her hot, slick channel. I'd taken her from behind to avoid rubbing against her overly sensitized clit. Yet her body still responded to my ministrations, undulating as she moaned weakly.

Exhausted, I crawled up behind her and pulled the covers over us. Silently thanking her for telling the butler not to make the bed today. I wouldn't have had the energy to move the both of us to pull back the sheets.

To the sound of the steady rain and Nikki's slowing breathing as I held her back to my chest and she relaxed, I drifted off into another paradise.

~H