Ocean Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! That's it! Ohhh...I love this." Grabbing my head, she mashed my face into her cleavage. When I flicked my tongue over her stiff nub, she moaned and panted as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Ooh...Paul! That feels so good." She groaned as she leaned back. Her long hair waved as she tossed her head in ecstasy.

"Hmmm," I hummed, still latched onto her.

Then, Sonia sat straight up, causing her succulent nub to slip from between my lips. At first, I was disappointed but quickly realized she wanted me undressed. She reached down and grabbed the hem of my t-shirt, so I lifted my arms as she pulled it over my head. After throwing it over by her clothes, she explored my chest and abs with her fingers. Her eyes were filled with lust as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her naked body against me, smashing her breasts against my pecs as we continued to make out.

Sonia pulled away and looked deep into my eyes with her hypnotizing green orbs. "Paul, I love how your chest tickles my nipples." She flattened her hand against my pec and combed her fingers through my carpet. She traced her finger down to my waist with her other hand and teasingly slipped a finger under my belt. "I love running my fingers through your hair!"

Sonia slid off my lap and knelt between my legs as she undid my buckle. "Lift up, so we can get these off." She pulled my pants and briefs off in one shot as she licked her bottom lip like a hungry predator ready to consume her catch.

She took ahold of my shaft and stroked it gently and steadily. Then, spitting on my crown, she twisted her hand when reaching the top, rubbing her natural lubricant around.

My head collapsed back onto the sofa as she licked the underside of my cock and the oozing precum. "Mm-hmm."

Then, she wrapped her lips around my rod and slid me inside her mouth.

"Oooh, Sonia...that feels so good!"

With her eyes locked on mine, she used one hand to massage my balls as she bobbed.

"Fuck... I'm going to come...OH! Sonia! I'm going to...AHHHHH!"

Her throat tightened around my cockhead as I erupted a torrent of cum. Once I finished, she squeezed the last drop from my shaft and licked it off. Then, with a lurid grin, she pecked a kiss on the tip.

Opening her mouth to show me it was empty, she said, "Yum! Thank you!"

"No! Thank you! That was incredible."

She stood and lifted her skirt. She had on bikini-cut panties, and they were wet. When she straddled my lap, her gusset disappeared into her slit. I wanted her...more than anything in the world, I wanted her. When she rested her glistening pussy on the ridge of my hard cock, it was the most glorious feeling I have ever experienced. Then, she began to grind. If I hadn't come a few minutes ago, I certainly would have right then and there. Instead, my balls churned as my lust boiled over.

"Ahhh...fuck!" She moaned. Grabbing my hair, she pulled me into her, and we kissed passionately. It was odd tasting myself in her mouth, but I didn't care...I wanted her and would do anything to have her.

Rolling us over, I knelt between her legs and leaned down. Making my fantasy come true, I softly kissed her ear, neck, and finally, her shoulder. It was my turn to look into her eyes. She gave me a welcoming smile that told me she wanted more. Reaching down, I lowered the zipper of her skirt, removed it, and threw it over my shoulder.

"Oh...my...God!" Having her displayed before me was beyond anything I dreamed of. I was so worked up that cum leaked from my cock.

I wanted her naked. Shit, how I wanted her naked! Hooking my fingers in her panties, I lowered them below her hips. Sonia raised her ass off the couch, and as I slipped them under her bum, the material caught in her slit popped loose. She raised her legs in the air, and I freed that small piece of intimate lingerie from its owner. There...below me was the first pussy I had ever seen. It was beautiful. It was everything I had hoped for. She had an arrowhead-shaped landing strip, and her swollen lips were glistening. I couldn't help but lick my lips. I wanted to taste her, but I didn't know where to start.

Sonia opened herself to me as she parted her legs. "Paul, I want you to kiss down my legs. Start at my toes and go slow until you reach my inner thigh. I want to feel your lips drag against my soft skin. Use your tongue to explore every crevice."

I obeyed my tutor. She grabbed my hair to make sure I didn't move too fast. Her smooth skin became bumpy as my lips moved down her leg. Reaching the juncture of her thighs and pussy, I stopped to inhale her scent. She was ready, and so was I.

Using two fingers, she spread her labia and said, "Now, I want you to lick my pussy. Caress it with your tongue and lips. I'll let you know what feels good, just listen to me, and feel how my body reacts."

Extending my tongue against the center of her opening, I pushed inside. She was sweet and tangy. She was delicious, and I wanted more.

"That's it, you're doing great...ahhh, that's perfect!"

Licking lower, I saw her little pucker wink at me. I'd heard guys in the locker room talk about how girls liked to have their asshole licked, and I was curious. Wanting to explore further, I went lower and pressed my tongue against her wrinkled star. She flinched as I flattened it and drug it upward.

"Ohhh...FUCK! Paul...I've never had anyone lick my ass...you dirty boy. Do it again!" Sonia moaned as I returned to her asshole and licked it.

"Now, get your finger nice and slippery in my juices, and slip it into my pussy. Ahhh...that's it...fuck me with your finger while you lick here," she said as she placed a finger on her clit. I fucked her slowly while I gently formed my lips around her button. "That's it...now add a second finger into my pussy...ohhh yeah...you're going to be a master at this in no time!"

Sonia's body gyrated as I finger fucked her and sucked on her clit. I was addicted to her nectar and couldn't get enough.

"Holy mother of...I'm going to cum...don't you dare stop. I'm almost there...ahhh shit! I'm coming!" She bucked and thrusted her hips, making it difficult to keep my mouth around her clit, so I pulled away to watch her. She cried out obscenities in English and Portuguese and then flooded my fingers with her warm cream. Grabbing my head, she pulled my face back down to her pussy, so I removed my fingers and drank her juices as they flowed from within her. Her thighs tightened around my head like a vice as I lapped at her sweet juices. Then she let go and said, "No more, please...no more, I'm too sensitive."

Emerging from between her legs, I crawled back up to her, and we kissed. Gently at first and then hard. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths as we explored. Finally, I rested my body on hers, smashing her tits against my chest, and she wrapped her legs around my ass.

"Yum! My pussy tastes good on you. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

I had no words. All I could do was smile.

Pulling her feet away, she pried her hand between us, so I lifted myself to hover over her...my nipples barely touching hers. She grasped my iron-hard cock, and pushed it toward her wet slit, so I raised my hips, and she placed me at her entrance.

I had barely slipped into her when she said, "Stop!" Then, placing her hands on my chest, she continued, "Go slow. I haven't been fucked in a while."

Placing her hands on my ass, she gently pulled me into her. "OH! Fuck, Paul! You feel so good inside me! You're perfect! OH fuck! Yes...more! More!"

The sensation of sliding my cock into its first pussy was extraordinary. It was warm and wet. My cock felt like it had been wrapped by a warm chamois. When Sonia's walls squeezed my shaft, I wanted to thrust into her.

"Paul, pull almost all the way out and then slowly slide back into me. FUCK!!! YES! Just like that!" Sonia bucked her hips, matching my movements as I followed her instructions. "Now...go faster...faster!"

Sonia kept up with me as she let go of my ass and slid her hands up my back. We were both sweating and breathing hard into each other's mouths. I wanted to kiss her, but I couldn't keep our rhythm and latch onto her lips at the same time.

Thrusting into her pussy was intoxicating; I couldn't get enough. And then...there was that familiar tingle in my balls. "Sonia, I'm close...I'm going to cum...what do I do?"

"Fill me with your cum, Paul! I want to feel your cock pulse inside me when you come."

"But...but--"

"Don't' worry! I'm on the pill. That's it...my pussy...ahhh fill it, Shit! Yes! I need to feel you..."

Increasing my pace, I mashed our sexes together. My balls tightened, sending a wave of cum through my shaft. "Ah fuck, Sam!" I drove my cock deep into her pussy, spraying her insides with my hot semen. Collapsing down on my elbows, panting, I collected my breath. And then, I leaned down and kissed her.

Pulling away, I looked at Sonia, and her eyes were wide. She didn't look happy. She interrupted the moment when she abruptly asked, "Who is Sam?"

"Sam?"

"Fuck! Yes. Who...is...Sam? You yelled his name when you came."

"NO! Shit! NO! Sorry...no! Sam isn't a guy. It's a girl from back home. I loved her, but she didn't feel the same way about me. I'm sorry! I don't know what to say...FUCK!" I buried my face in my hands in shame.

"Paul! Paul...it's okay. I didn't know. It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? I am so sorry."

"It's okay, Paul," she said as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Let's go take a shower."

"Yeah...okay."

I felt bad, really bad, that I yelled out Sam's name. I couldn't believe how understanding Sonia was about it. The hot shower felt really good, and it was especially nice to be in there with Sonia. I got hard again, but Sonia wasn't ready for another round, so I tried to think about soccer to get my erection to soften.

"Sonia, it's late, and I don't have a car. It's dark out, and I don't know if it's safe for you to be out right now. Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"Sure. But, no sex. We can snuggle if you want. I love to be held after sex."

Sliding into the bed behind her, I pulled her in close. She guided my hand to her breast, and I gave it a squeeze.

"Just hold it, don't play with it."

"Oh...yeah, sure."

"Paul, you should know that you were pretty damn good for your first time."

I kissed her shoulder. "I was? Thank you. It was everything I hoped it would be."

Within seconds, maybe minutes, she was peacefully asleep. I, on the other hand, was in turmoil. Now that the high of the sex dwindled, I was filled with guilt and regret. I quietly cried. It was foolish, but I felt like I had betrayed Sam. I always hoped she would be my first.

In the morning, we fucked again. Although more eagerly now that I knew what she enjoyed. After we both came three times, we showered and got dressed for the day.

Over a quick breakfast of espresso and Pastel de Nata, Sonia said, "Paul, last night was fun."

"It was great! You were great! Thank you for being patient and showing me what to do."

"It was my pleasure...trust me," she said with a huge smile. "Let's do it again sometime."

"Really? Maravilhoso!"

We parted ways with a short kiss. I watched her firm ass saunter away and wished that 'sometime' was right now.

Later that day, I had extra energy at practice. I was unstoppable as I flew around the field. Running was my strength, and when given the chance, I buried the ball into the back of the net.

The following week I found a part-time job with flexible hours at a café. The low cost of living and being frugal afforded me to save some money.

I had very little contact with my parents and ghosted Sam. But I didn't forget them on special days. For Christmas, I sent a gift to my parents, ordering it online and having it delivered. I didn't know what Sam was into or liked anymore, so I sent her a soccer-themed card with a prepaid Visa.

She got an extravagant bouquet of her favorite flowers for her birthday with another Visa. I sent it to my parents' house because I didn't know where she lived. I wrote 'I Love You' on the card, but I didn't sign it. That card was also soccer-themed, so she would know who it was from.

I didn't add a return address to the cards or gifts I sent. I didn't want anything in return. Sam emailed to thank me the first couple of times and asked how I was doing. My only reply was you're welcome. I wanted to distance myself because her rejection still hurt. Eventually, she stopped emailing me altogether.

Over time, contact with my parents dwindled to practically nothing, and Sam and I stopped talking altogether. It was easier that way. I didn't have to think about her or who she was with. The last time I called home, Dad asked when I would fix things between Samantha and me, but I ignored the question and told him that I loved him and had to go.

My life became soccer, school, and work. Any spare time was spent either weight training or in the company of females to relieve some sexual tension. On long weekends, I enjoyed getaways with my friends.

One of those weekends was when the end of the semester and Portugal Day happened simultaneously. There were no games or practices to worry about, and I somehow wasn't scheduled to work. After my last class, Sonia caught up with me.

"Hey Paul...what have you got planned for the weekend?"

We had become fuck buddies. I welcomed the distraction. Between the team, school, and work, my life was pretty chaotic, and she was always there to help relieve stress.

"Ummm...nothing. Why?"

"Well, me and a friend are heading down to Albufeira in the Algarve for the weekend. Feel like joining us? We could split the rental cost and maybe have some fun in the sun. Who knows, maybe under the sheets too."

Without thinking, I said yes.

"Perfect I'll email you the details. See you down there, stud." She kissed my cheek and slapped me on the ass before sauntering off.

It cost me twenty euros to ride the speed train to Albufeira. Once there, a taxi took me to where we were staying.

I knocked, and an unfamiliar face opened the door. "Hi, I'm looking for Sonia."

Inviting me in, we kissed cheeks, "Hi! I'm Aimee. Sonia just stepped out. You must be Paul."

"Ummm...yeah!"

"Here, let me show you where you can put your stuff."

The condo had two bedrooms and one and a half baths. During the tour, Aimee told me that she was an American attending the University of Lisbon.

"Why did you come to Portugal to study?"

"The University of Lisbon is one of the world's best engineering schools."

"Don't you find it difficult to understand Portuguese?"

"No, not really. It's close enough to Spanish that I understand mostly everything."

"Spanish? But you're American? Right?"

Aimee laughed. "True, but I'm from California, and we border Mexico. I've studied Spanish since I was thirteen and am fluent in it."

That's when Sonia walked in the door. "Paul! You're here! Are you hungry? Should we go grab a bite to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving," I answered.

The condo was located in Albufeira's old town, close to shops, pubs, and the beach. We found a place that looked appetizing and sat down to order dinner. We talked and laughed while enjoying our food and drinks. Seated at a small pub table, I noticed Sonia and Aimee were touching hands and playing with each other's fingers. Sonia smiled when I raised my eyebrow.

When Aimee excused herself to use the washroom, Sonia leaned over. She said, "Paul, remember when we met, and you asked if I was in a relationship?"

"Yeah."

"Well, It's Aimee that I was seeing. I like being with both men and women...I'm bisexual. And so is Aimee. I enjoy having sex with you, but I also enjoy being with Aimee. That's not a problem, is it?"

"Problem? Of course not. Is it going to bother you having me around?"

"Paul, if it bothered us, I wouldn't have asked you to come along. I was hoping we could have a little fun. That is...if you're interested. "

"Sonia...I've never been with two girls, but count me in if she's half as fun as you are."

Aimee returned and sat down. Leaning in, Sonia whispered something in her ear that elicited a giggle. We continued talking and laughing while soft music played in the background.

A couple of hours passed, and it was time to leave. Outside the pub, I was flanked by the girls. Wrapping our arms around each other's waists, we walked back to the condo together.

Sonia went to shower when we got back, and I made myself comfortable on the sofa. Aimee plopped down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is it okay if I sit here, Paul?"

"Yeah...uhhh...why not?"

Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her into me as she laid her head on my shoulder. "So, Sonia told me she was your first and taught you everything she knows. You must be good because she keeps going back for more."

"I think I do all right! She's never complained."

Leaning in, she softly kissed me. Then, she lightly bit and tugged on my lower lip. "Would it be all right if I saw what Sonia taught you? Maybe there's something she forgot."

"I'm game. I love learning new things!"

I pulled her in for a fervent kiss.

"Mmm...mmm...," she moaned into my mouth.

Pulling away, she stood and extended her hands. "Stand up, Paul. You look uncomfortable in those clothes."

I did as she asked. She grabbed the hem of my polo shirt and pulled it up. Getting the hint, I raised my arms as she removed it. Then, kneeling, she undid my belt and then loosened my pants. My Chinos dropped to the floor, and I stood before Aimee in only my briefs.

She ran her hand across my bulge and said, "Ahhh...Sonia wasn't lying."

I took Aimee's hands and helped her stand before pulling her in for a deep kiss. She had one hand on my chest, and the other was behind my neck. My hands were busy with the zipper of her yellow sundress. After sliding it down, I caressed her bare back. My hands wandered downward, and I discovered she wasn't wearing panties either. My bulge became uncomfortable as I hardened.

She pulled away and slid her hand down my abs and inside my shorts. I took the opportunity to slip her shoulder straps down, and her dress fell to the ground. Her breasts were spectacular. We continued to make out until she placed both hands on my chest and pushed me onto the sofa.

Standing over me, Aimee said, "Paul, I think it's time to lose those briefs and let me see what I'm working with."

I lifted my bum and slid my briefs down. My crown caught on the waistband, and once I worked it loose, my cock sprang back and slapped my stomach.

"Nice!"

Placing her hands on my shoulders for leverage, she straddled my lap. She kept one hand on my shoulder, and with the other, she reached down and took hold of my cock...holding it in place as she lowered herself onto it. She was warm, wet, and velvety. She settled onto me, wriggled her hips, and began to grind. Then she leaned forward, and we continued our make-out session.

Then, she placed her hands back on my shoulders and lifted her ass until I was almost out of her, and then she dropped down. I was entranced by her bouncing tits as she fucked me. Taking her globes in my hands, I held them tightly as I tugged on her nipples and squeezed. That caused her to erupt in a roar of moans and grunts.

We were so involved that we didn't notice Sonia watching us. She was wearing only her towel.

"You guys started without me, is there room for one more?"

Aimee reached out, took Sonia's hand, and pulled her to us as Sonia released her towel. I wanted Sonia to straddle my face, so I could eat her pussy, but this was their show, and I was going to let them direct the action.

Sonia bent over to kiss Aimee, but she was bouncing too forcefully, so Aimee stopped. It was electric when they kissed. Sonia used her tongue to swipe around Aimee's lips and mouth. I thought they had forgotten about me until Aimee began to grind her clit against my abdomen. It was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed."Mmmm," Aimee moaned.