Ocean Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget the food. I feel like something else right now," I said.

Aimee frowned until I placed my hands under her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. Our lips met, and we made out heavily. I pushed her against the wall as our kissing became frantic. I moved my hands for a better grip and noticed she wasn't wearing panties. And she was wet. Very wet.

"Umm...no panties? You little minx!"

"Your note said to make myself comfortable. So, I did. It's okay, isn't it?"

I answered her with a fervent kiss. A deep, lurid, fervent kiss. I wanted her, and by God, I would have her.

I sat her on the edge of the table and said, "You tasted so good last night. You wouldn't mind if I had some more, would you?"

She answered by leaning back and spreading her legs. Our eyes locked, and the lust in hers matched the lust in my soul. Sitting on a chair, I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders. I probed her honey pot with my tongue, curling it to retrieve her addictive cream. Damn, she was sweet. I lightly sucked her clit while she ran her fingers through my hair.

Then she grabbed hold and said, "Eat that pussy, Paul. Fuck! Yes! Make me come, sweetie. OH! YES! My clit! OH, GOD! That's it...your finger...RIGHT THERE! Fuck! Yes!"

Without removing my lips from her clit, I slid my finger into her slowly, giving her a good finger fuck. Then, I added a second one. I knew she liked it because she clamped her thighs around my head, almost suffocating me. I curled my fingers up into a 'come here' motion and rubbed the soft patch of tissue directly behind her clit. That was the right ticket to punch.

Aimee thrust her hips uncontrollably and yelled, "OH! OH GOD! I'm coming! Fuck! I'm going to come all over your face, Pauuuuu..." her voice trailed as she collapsed back on the table.

Her juices flowed like the Nile, and I drank as fast as possible.

I looked up, and Aimee was resting on her elbows, watching me. She had a Cheshire grin, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Breakfast of champions, Aimee."

She sat up and held my face between her hands as she pulled me to her.

"Come here, sweetie. Let me clean that mess off your face."

As we kissed, her tongue spent as much time outside my mouth as inside. At first, I thought she was giving me a cat bath or something.

"Aimee?"

"Yeah?"

"How would you feel about staying here for the weekend? We can do whatever you want, just you and me."

"I'd love that, sweetie. First up...why don't we have some breakfast. I mean, I already made it."

"Uhh...yeah...now that you mention it, I am rather hungry."

After eating, we decided to just stay in and relax. Aimee sauntering around in my shirt all day. Watching her bounce around braless and flashing her ass at me made me crazy. I changed into some shorts and remained shirtless. We finally settled onto the couch. Scooting herself back into me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

She looked back and said, "This feels nice, Paul. I love being held by you."

My mind drifted, and I couldn't help wonder what it would be like to have Sam in my arms like this.

Aimee guided my hand under her shirt to her breast. I gently massaged it as we drifted off to sleep. A couple of hours later, she stirred and twisted around to face me. We began a slow series of soft kisses when I opened my eyes. Her lips were soft, she was soft, I was hard. Then, I reached around and cupped her ass.

"You like my ass. Don't you." It wasn't a question.

"Well, it is a delectable bum, and it looks so good in everything you wear."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

"Every time you've touched or licked me there...uhh...my ass, it's felt good. And last night, when you stuck your finger in there, it drove me crazy. Having something in my ass as my pussy is being licked is incredible. I think I'd like to see what it feels like to have you inside me...you know...back there."

"Uhh...for real?"

"Oh...God! I didn't freak you out? Did I?"

"No way...Aim, I've never done that before, but I'd love to give it a shot."

She dove into me, and we kissed passionately for what felt like hours. Then, breaking away, I spanked her ass and said, "Let me up, beautiful. I'm going to make us some dinner."

"Here, I'll help you."

"Nope. You stay put. You made breakfast; I'll make dinner. I'm actually quite good at it if I say so myself."

She stretched out on the sofa, her long smooth legs on display, with the swell of her ass poking below the shirt. I couldn't walk away without giving her another kiss and her ass another squeeze. So, I did.

An hour later, walking to the sofa, I extended my hand and said, "Dinner's ready beautiful. Let's go. You're going to need your energy."

At the table, I poured us a couple glasses of wine. She sat anxiously as I prepared her plate. I made strip fry beef on a bed of risotto, with some steamed veggies on the side.

"Paul, this looks and smells so good. I didn't know you could cook?"

"I had to learn a lot of things living alone. Eat up because, after dinner, there's something I want to do for you."

Smiling, she asked, "What other surprise have you got planned, stud?"

"I think you'll like it, and that's all I'm saying," I answered, winking at her.

We enjoyed our meal, and I especially liked having Aimee with me. After dinner, I gathered the plates and said, "I'll get the dishes. You go start the shower, and I'll join you in a moment."

Walking away, I could swear she placed a little extra wiggle in her hips, making her gorgeous ass sway.

When I entered the bathroom, there was a mist of warm fog from the hot water. Opening the shower door, I stepped in. Her back was to me, so I pressed against her and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into my chest, whimpering in delight as I slid my hand down her taut tummy. Then, my fingers found their prize...her flower. Sliding my fingers through her slit, I used my other hand to caress her soapy breasts, gently massaging and squeezing.

Turning around, she knelt before me and grasped my cock. She stroked me rhythmically while reaching down and cradling my balls. She massaged them as she brought my swollen head to her lips. Her tongue swirled around my crown before she enveloped me into her warm wet mouth.

"Fuck Aimee! That feels heavenly. I'm not going to last long because you've been teasing me all day."

She continued to stroke me as she quickened her bobbing.

That was it...I reached my threshold and warned her, "Aimee, I'm going to come...oh God, your mouth is incredible!"

She swallowed me deep into her throat until her nose pressed against my pubes. I cried out in pleasure as I erupted. She swallowed each rope of cum I shot down her throat. When my cock finished pulsing, she slid me out of her mouth and squeezed my shaft, gently milking every last drop of my pearly white goo from within. Giving my head a final lick, she kissed it and then stood.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as we engaged in a deep and sultry kiss. I tasted myself in her mouth, but I didn't care. There was only one thing I wanted at the moment. Her...all of her. Pressing her against the tile, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around mine, tying me to her. Fuck! I couldn't wait to get her in my bed, but we had to finish our shower first, so I broke free.

Gazing into her eyes, I said, "I could stay like this forever, but there is something else I had in mind. Now, the sooner we finish our shower, the sooner I can give you your surprise."

We finished our shower with me washing all of her, including her hair.

"Paul..uhhh... your hands on my scalp are so relaxing. I wish you could wash my hair every day."

She, in turn, made sure I was clean; pressing her tits into my back, she ran her slippery hands over my chest and stomach, lathering my skin. Then, she gently kissed my back and shoulder. Her breasts and hard nipples felt exquisite mashed against my skin.

Getting out, I wrapped myself in a towel and then stretched one open for her to step into. Aimee turned around, and I wrapped it around her from behind as she leaned into me. She turned her head, and we softly pecked each other's lips. Then, I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and extra towels from the cabinet.

"What's the oil for?"

"I thought I'd give you a massage."

"Dinner and a massage? You're going to spoil me, Paul, and I'm not going to want to ever leave here."

If she only knew how badly I wanted her to stay and be mine. Taking her hand, we walked into my room, where I removed her towel and laid it on the bed with the extras I pulled out.

"Babe, lie on the towels, on your back," I instructed.

She got into position, and then I got on the bed and straddled her knees.

"Close your eyes and try to enjoy the rubdown."

Opening the bottle, I dribbled some on her chest and tummy. My hands firmly worked the slippery oil into her skin, rubbing her breasts, abdomen, and thighs. She whimpered and moaned as I slid my thumb through her labia, circling the epicenter of her pleasure. After finishing the front of her, I told her to roll over. Then, straddling her knees again, I dribbled the oil along her spine and into her ass crack.

I massaged the oil into her skin, beginning at her shoulders, working my way down past her ribs and flanks. When I reached her ass, I grasped and kneaded her spectacular posterior. Then, sliding a finger between her beautiful globes, I traced a finger around her rosebud.

"Jesus Paul... you're making me wet! I love having your hands all over me."

"You like this?"

"Very much!"

"Well, if that feels nice, let's try this," I said as I leaned forward and hovered over her.

Transferring my weight to my hands, I lowered myself until my chest pressed into her back. Then I slid up and down. My cock was rock hard. I placed my rod into the valley of her bum and resumed sliding along her back, rocking my hips. As my chest massaged her back, my cock massaged her ass and pussy.

"Ahh...ohhhh, Paul, that feels nice, don't stop."

She tried to spread her legs, but mine were in the way, so I got on my knees and widened my stance. Her legs followed mine. As she opened herself to me, she raised her ass, pushing her swollen pussy through her thighs and spreading her cheeks.

I dribbled more oil in her valley, coating my cock as it slid through her cheeks. Then, on the upstroke, my head pushed at the entrance of her little star.

"Paul...just be gentle...I've never done this before."

I pulled back and lathered my cock with more oil, and poured some more between her cheeks. My finger slipped into her with ease.

I leaned forward and whispered, "If this hurts, or you want me to stop, just say so. Try to relax." I kissed her shoulder before resuming my kneeling position.

Holding myself firmly at her entrance, I gently pushed. At first, there was some resistance, but then my head popped past her anal ring.

"Holy Fuck! Paul!"

"Are you okay?"

"Uhh...yeah...just give me a minute."

"As you wish, babe. Take some deep breaths and try to relax. Just let me know when you're ready."

Aimee moaned as she breathed deeply. Then, she raised her hips and said, "Okay, keep going. Slow!"

Pushing in further, I descended into her bowels until my balls kissed her cheeks. "OH Fuck! More...go a little faster now. God, that feels so fucking good!"

As I rocked my hips faster, Aimee gyrated her hips, her muscles clamping down on my cock on each downstroke. I'd never felt anything like that before. It was incredible.

"Aimee, I'm close! Where do you want it?"

"Pull out and spray my ass, Paul! I want to feel your hot cum on my ass!"

A few pumps later, I yelled as I erupted. There were volleys of cum that landed in the crevice of her ass and on her back and arms.

Panting and breathing hard, I reached down and coated my fingers with her cum. Her pussy was sopping wet. I couldn't resist...her nectar was too addicting. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked her juices from them. After reaching down to get more, I slid my cock back into her slick asshole.

"God, Aimee, you have no idea how good you taste. I wish I could bottle it."

I rolled us onto our sides. I stayed in her ass, not moving, with my arms wrapped around her. Then, pulling her to my chest, I kissed her neck.

Turning her head to face me, we kissed passionately as I gently caressed her tummy and breasts. Eventually, my cock softened and slipped out of her. We got off the bed and took a quick shower to clean ourselves up. Then, we climbed into bed together and snuggled under the covers.

"What's your plans for tomorrow, Paul?"

"I have practice from nine until one, and then I'm free. Want to stick around and have dinner with me?"

"Yes." Leaning in, she kissed me tenderly, and then she rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Paul. That felt so good having you in my ass. Can we do it again?"

"You're thanking me? That was a fantasy come true. I probably enjoyed it more than you did. So, I should be the one thanking you! That was my first time too, and I'll never forget it."

We kissed deeply again until Aimee slid off my chest and settled next to me, her tits pressed into my side. She rested her head on my chest and draped her leg over the top of me as I wrapped my arm around her, trying to pull her closer than physics would allow. We fell asleep like that.

The following day I attended practice while Aimee remained at my apartment lounging in a t-shirt and a pair of borrowed shorts. When I got home, we had supper, both of us preparing the meal just to spend more time in proximity to one another.

After supper, we relaxed on the sofa and had sex again. She straddled my lap and rode me as I fingered her rosebud.

"Jesus, Paul. I think I'm addicted to you."

Dropping her head, she bit my shoulder as she fucked me. I pulled my finger out and held onto her hips to help drive into her as she slammed her ass down onto me. Grinding and mashing our sexes together, I swelled as I released a burst of cum deep within her. She came moments later. Washing my cock in her juices, she collapsed onto me, riding out the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Fuck! Everything with you is so intense. I love how you make me feel."

"Are you kidding me? You leave my head floating in the clouds when we're together."

Later that night, she left for home with a kiss at the door and a promise to see each other again soon.

"Hopefully, it won't be a month between visits this time. See you later, sweetie!" Aimee twirled around and strutted away. The way her hips moved made me want to run after her so we could go at it again.

During the next seven months, Aimee's visits became regular. When I had weekend games away, she traveled to them. It was comforting to have her there, not to mention how great the sex was. And then things went to shit.

The team was playing in Porto. Aimee took the train so we could spend a couple of days together. After the game, we were getting all hot and heavy in my hotel room. In the midst of her orgasm, she cried out, "Fuck...Paul...I Love You!"

I froze. My heart beat harder, and my breathing hitched. I panicked. She still loves me? I thought we settled this.

"Paul, what's the matter? Is something wrong?"

"Aimee...we...this isn't gonna work."

"What are you talking about?"

"What you just said? About loving me...we discussed this...you know how I feel."

"Paul, I thought we were good together? I thought we had good chemistry and meant more to each other than just friends."

"Aimee, you know your more then just a friend to me. But we both agreed that that is all it could be. A friendship. I'd go as far as to say that you're my best friend, and I'm in love with you. But I can't be romantically involved. With anyone."

"But, Paul! We've been spending so much time together. We have fun together. We're good together! Why can't we take this further? I really do love you, Paul."

My ears cringed when she said the L word. "Look, Aimee. When I left Canada, I left a girl behind."

"A girl? You mean you've been fucking cheating on someone?"

"NO! It's not like that. Really! I loved her...fuck, I still love her and can't get her out of my mind."

"YOU FUCKING LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND HAVE BEEN SCREWING ME?"

"Aimee, she doesn't love me. We don't have a relationship. As much as I want one, she doesn't."

Aimee's reddened face faded, and the bulged vein in her neck receded. "Then let her go, Paul! Let me be the one for you. We are so good together, Paul! Forget her."

"I wish it were that simple, Aimee. Trust me, I've tried to forget her. Really, I have. But I can't...for some reason, I can't. I still love her."

"Fuck! It's just my luck. I fall in love with you, and you love someone else who doesn't even care about you. But you love her anyway."

"Aimee believe me sweetie. If there was a woman who I could see myself in love, and sharing a life with its you! Me and you...we're like peanut butter and jelly. We're so good together, but the love I have for you also prevents me from being with you. Seeing you hurt cause I couldn't give you one hundred percent of myself would kill me. I truly love you Aimee... but my heart can't let go of her back in Canada...I'm sorry."

Aimee disentangled herself from me and began to sob. It broke my heart to see her like that. She is such a beautiful and caring person; she didn't deserve me. I couldn't leave her to sob, so I went to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Aimee, trust me when I say this: if it wasn't for Sam being stuck in my head, you are the woman I would want to spend my life with. It's not fair to you for me to cheat you of the love, and life you deserve. You should have someone who can make you his priority, and enjoy all the great things you offer. I love you but I can't give you the hundred percent of myself you deserve."

"I really thought we had something special, Paul. When I'm with you, I'm happy, content, and loved...well, I guess I felt loved, even though you don't love me."

"Aimee--"

"No! I really thought you were the one for me, Paul. Fuck, this sucks!"

"Aimee, I really, really, like you. You're my best friend, and I love you. I always look forward to seeing you, and I miss you when you aren't around, but I can't...I can't be in love with you and hurt you."

I finally understood where Sam was coming from. She loved Ryan, and even though she loved me too, it wasn't the same. She had told me that she loved me, and I mistook what she meant. Shit! I had royally screwed things up again.

"I have to go, Paul. I'm sorry, but I have to go."

Aimee pried herself from my arms, got dressed, and left. I felt dirty. Like I'd done something horribly wrong. At that point, all I could hope was that I hadn't lost my best friend.

***************

We kept in touch by email, met for coffee, or had an occasional dinner to catch up. But we both understood that if we wanted to preserve our friendship, continuing a sexual relationship wasn't wise. It didn't prevent me from desiring her. Despite everything knowing and being with her all these years, I developed feelings. I actually do love her...and I am in love with her, but Sam still owned a large piece of my heart. So I couldn't hurt her.

I had an outstanding first year with my ball club, and they renewed my contract. They even raised my salary to six hundred and seventy-five thousand euros. If injured, I at least had a nest egg to fall back on. Splurging, I bought a three-bedroom condo in Albufeira, Algarve, a hundred feet off Praia dos Pescadores aka fisherman's beach. It provided a sanctuary in my favorite region during the off-season and holidays.

The rest of my earnings I saved and invested for a rainy day. In my second professional season, we won the Portugal cup, which in the country was a premier knock out tournament. It was a great accomplishment.