All Comments on 'Oddball Ch. 08'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LakergirlLakergirlabout 14 years ago
Thanks and love the Cochlear Implants!!!!!

Way to go with the C.I.!!!!! Loved it. But will she or won't she have a baby? And britney???? OK I just like closure but the info on others future would have been interesting. I enjoyed the series and loved the ending for everyone. Not all happy endings but endings with a future. Thanks

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
Oddball...the SEX CHAPTER!

was gonna complain about the wait, but never mind. with all the sex i forgot what i was gonna say. nicely done as always... now hurry up with the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please don't end!!!!

I enjoyed the series please continue!!!!

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
no

please expound upon tiff and the others as they seem to still have stories to be told

dodgedartslant6dodgedartslant6about 14 years ago
That's it???????????

That's it?????

There's a lot of loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's OK to end it now.

It's meandering. I like several of the characters, but it's not really developing. Georgette is attractive, but sex stories about rearing kids is a really tough genre to do well. I gave it a 5 as a farewell gesture.

GyhyGyhyabout 14 years ago
Dissapointing

This story wasn't up to par with the rest of the series and was a disappointment.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Yeah, great story

I'd love to see some spinoffs, do Brittany and the oriental chick get togather? I hope Tiffany gets her shit togather, she made some positive changes over the course of the story. Even if you've run out of steam for this story line there seems to be some potential to follow up on individual characters as the move on with their lives. Great job.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
nice oddball story

Just a few loose ends not satisfactorily tied up; or at least I didn't notice what happened in those threads. I don't quite get what happened to the Lilly and John's murderer. Did she have a drug overdose and die? And what happened to the blind and deaf girl (Georgette?) - can she now hear? It's a pretty interesting story! ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Agree

With many of the comments

Lots of loose ends

A really meandering plot

And Dude, you seriously need an editor. Nothing kill the flow of a story more than having to read a sentance three or four times to understand it. Sentance structure, spellling and grammar really ARE important

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The ending was disappointing. It was very entertaining for most of the story (all the chapters), but there were so many unsatisfying conclusions that I'm left a bit disappointed. I don't really see the reason for breaking up Barry and Tiffany. Oscar had been left wanting when he was in a relationship with Violet before, she hasn't changed so he will still want more during his second try and one of them will get bored of the other and move on. After Thomas proposed to Mary, Britney just disappeared from their interaction completely, seemingly forgotten by Mary; someone that was supposed to love her.

I'm guessing you plan to do spin-offs in the future, but taking this story for what it is, I'm left wishing it had ended better. Even still I give the story 5 stars since I truly did enjoy most of it, and (unintentional or not) reading Leah and Mary's early thoughts on their sinning was damn hilarious.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed getting to know these people...

... halos, warts, and all. Some of them I liked, some I hated, and I got something out of knowing each one of them.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
good read!

thanks!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

No you can't end like that....great story

theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago
just a few words

to show my appreciation for the story.....

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago
Wonderful

You know how to tug heartstrings every which way, and you know when and how to bow out gracefully. A virtuoso piece, from start to finish. Bravo! <3

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
A BLANKET OF 5 STARS........

.......... for the whole series & all the chapters.

A story about redemption, resurrection, reconciliation, family values, the power of love & every possible human emotion .

Your views on religious dogma & peoples' superficial understanding of true religion was nicely done.

Hell, you also brought in metaphysics & afterlife. lol.

Why was it in first time? N&N would have been better.

Thanx.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
I waited

till the end to comment.

This story has almost everything - religion, alcoholism, redemption, murder, rape - you name it.

On the sex front, there is anal, oral, gay, lesbian, bi. The only thing missing was incest and group sex.

As many commenters have said, the story ends very abruptly leaving a lot of loose ends and a lot of unanswered questions.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
This could be made into a major novel

All '5s', lots of stars everywhere. There are so many subplots that could be developed into major stories of their own. JimBob, your style is unique on Literotica with the rapid-fire change in POVs. You also have a gift for character invention that allows you to produce the right character for the moment as the plot demands someone new.

Thank you, JimBob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a ride! I kept reading all the chapters until the end. I never knew what surprise would come around the bend. Loved the characters and the dialogue. Loved the pace and premise of the story. The only thing on the down side is the same thing others are saying. A lot of loose ends. Please consider writing the story some more. I know it has been awhile since you wrote the story and being your story, it will do what you what it to do. I did enjoy the story a lot. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge4 months ago

Such an odd tale. Loved it. One of the most creative stories I have read here. Thanks!

While an editor would help polish your work, you need no help with your storyline. At least, not this one. Had a great time getting to know Mary and her friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oddball Ch. 07c Previous Part
Oddball Series Info