Off with Her Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denver shifted uncomfortably. "No."

"You're acting kinda shy."

"Whatever. Just do it already, or I will."

Even though it wasn't really the position I wanted, having such power over my brother was exciting in its own way. He needed me in a way that I definitely wasn't used to. I could give him sexual pleasure, or nothing at all. It was my choice entirely.

Luckily for Denver, I was still curious and still learning. I wrapped my small fingers around his warm, hard shaft. It pulsed in my hand; the rhythm of my brother's heart transferred indirectly to me. With a slow but growing confidence, I stroked him as he lay prone beneath me.

"Does it feel better when a girl does it?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think it must. Someone else's touch always feels better than your own. At least with, like, hugs and head scratchies and stuff."

"And when I touch you?"

I bit my lip, then nodded. I hoped I wasn't blushing too badly. "That too."

I wasn't sure how long it went on. I certainly didn't get bored, and Denver probably would have let me play with him all day. Sometimes I moved slowly and simply watched my fingers in their short, looping course. Other times, I went hard and fast, and tried to get him off with varying degrees of determination.

In the end, I was successful. It kind of snuck up on me. One moment Denver was lounging under my lavish attention, the next he was moaning and tensing up. Even though I knew what was supposed to eventually happen, it still caught me by surprise when a small jet of white stuff exploded from the cock I'd been stroking.

I squealed in shock as the hot liquid landed partly on my fingers. After a second, I recovered and giggled at my own girliness.

"Oh shit," Denver whispered.

"Was it good?"

He nodded. "Uh huh. You can, like, let go now, though. I'm done."

I uncurled my fingers, fully conscious of the cum sticking to them and my brother's cock. Denver's whole middle region was a haphazard mess.

"Sorry," I said. "Boys get sensitive afterward, don't they?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Got it."

My hand was streaked with cum. I opened and closed my fingers a few times and turned my wrist a few different angles. The sticky strands all over my skin made me feel dirty, but in a good way. It was also a nice confirmation that I hadn't fucked up my first handjob.

"You can go get cleaned up first if you want," Denver said.

"Nah, you go ahead," I said distractedly.

"You sure?"

"Sure I'm sure. I'm not done playing yet."

I rubbed my thumb against the pad of my finger. The cum made my digits slide together with hardly any friction.

"Ok, that's weird," Denver said.

"Shut up. I just jerked you off you... jerk. Don't be making fun of me."

"I'm not. It's just interesting the difference in you when you're horny and when you're not. Like when you're--"

"Shut up!"

I reached over and grabbed a pillow with my clean hand. I got a good swing, and it caught Denver full in the face with a satisfying dead-centre hit. He just smirked at the sudden, soft violence.

"I'm not teasing," he insisted.

"Yeah, I don't buy that."

"I promise I'm not. I kinda like you like this."

"Like what, exactly? In a mood to jerk you off?"

"Partly, sure. Also, the way you're entranced by my cum."

I reached for the second pillow. Denver hopped off the bed and dodged toward the doorway. I didn't bother trying to hit him from range.

"Don't make me sound gross," I said.

"I'm not."

"I did a nice thing for you, didn't I?"

"You did."

"And now you're picking on me."

"I'm... oh, forget it. I'm going to hit the shower. You lost your chance to get it first."

"Whatever. Get out of here."

Denver paused halfway through the doorway. "Ok, I'm going, but I just want to be clear that this is my room. You can't really-- oh come on!"

My second throw had flown surprisingly true for a half-assed, one-handed attempt. It caught Denver in the stomach, which normally wouldn't have counted for much. In this case, it meant his pillow got slightly messy from rubbing on him. It was sufficient revenge.

"Beat it," I said.

Denver rolled his eyes and left his pillow where it lay. "Fine." He turned to leave, then called over his shoulder. "Thanks for the handjob, Relly."

"I'm gonna start throwing heavy things soon!"

Only when I was sure Denver was gone did I let a wide, goofy smile take over my face. I'd really done it. Made my brother cum. It was kinda fucked up, sure, but I felt so good. It was exhilarating. He'd actually thanked me for fuck's sake.

Riding my high while it lasted, I licked a small patch of skin just above my knuckle. The taste was salty, and somewhat bitter. Not disgusting, but not really something I'd ever be interested in eating if it wasn't so sexual. I took another lick. I decided I could probably handle a mouthful of it if I had to. I flushed as I realized the implications of my own line of thought. Luckily Denver wasn't there to see me blushing. Then I'd really have had to hit him with something.

****

Dinner was a bit weird. I couldn't keep my eyes or my thoughts off of Denver. He seemed to be looking at me more than usual as well. It was probably a normal reaction to me jerking him off, and maybe I would have felt the same had he been any other boy. If he'd been someone else, though, I wouldn't have had to make it through a family meal with him so soon afterward.

Mom and Dad didn't seem to have any kind of clue what was going on. How could they, really? How would any parent ever suspect sexual misconduct between their children? Even so, it made me feel both nervous and terribly clever sitting with them and their ignorance. Like I'd pulled off a bank heist and was sitting down to tea with the local police chief.

I was happy enough to leave the dinner table and retreat to my room afterward. However, it just about gave me a heart attack when Dad caught up with me in the hallway.

"Hey, Relly?"

I froze and tried to keep my expression calm, and perhaps mildly curious. "Yeah, Dad?"

"I, uh, found something strange going on lately."

Oh shit.

"What's that, Daddy?"

I made my eyes big and clasped my hands behind my back. If somehow Dad was actually onto us, I needed to play my most innocent little girl act of my life. He couldn't know anything, not for certain, or I was sure he and Mom would be confronting me together.

Dad sighed. "Don't 'daddy' me, Relly. You know that's cheating."

I tried out a hopeful smile. He was joking a little. That was a good sign.

"Sorry. What's up?"

"Well... let's just say the liquor cabinet's been drying out quicker than expected."

"Oh, uh--"

Dad held up a hand. "I don't mind you and Denver getting into it now and then. It's much easier on my nerves than you going out and getting drunk at parties with people I've never met. Just... don't go overboard, ok? And don't let your mother find out you're sneaking drinks whenever you want."

I felt the tension drain from my shoulders. My smile became genuine, though tinged with relief. "Sure thing, Daddy."

Dad rolled his eyes, but I saw his lips twitch. He liked it way too much when I acted innocent and cutesy. He was right; it was cheating.

I strolled away to my room, my heart all the lighter for knowing Denver and I remained undiscovered. Not that we'd taken any major risks, in my opinion, but the encounter reinforced the need to be careful.

****

It was getting pretty late that night before Denver showed up. I'd taken up residence in the living room to watch some Netflix with the lights off, as per my usual. I hoped my brother would come and hang out with me, all the while trying to convince myself it was ok if he didn't.

"Wasn't sure you were coming," I said.

I winced a little as Denver flicked the lights on. He sat close to me, but not quite touching.

"Phrasing," said Denver.

"What? Oh. Because I said coming, which sounds like... yeah. Alright. Very funny."

Neither of us laughed.

"I can't stop thinking about it," Denver said quietly. "Is that weird?"

I shrugged. "How the hell would I know?"

"Yeah, but... it's pretty crazy, right?"

"It is. I've been thinking about it a lot too. And about you generally."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh huh."

I was missing vital plot points in my show. I diverted part of my attention to catching up, then decided it wasn't worth it. All I wanted to think about was my brother. It was no good pretending otherwise.

"I think I want to try doing it again sometime," I said without looking at Denver. I tried to sound casual, but I wasn't sure I succeeded.

"I could live with that," Denver said.

I snickered, and it turned into a full giggling fit. "Yeah. I bet you could."

Denver didn't laugh, but it was a near thing. He seemed a little too stuck in his own head; maybe more so than me, even. It was hard to know.

I leaned into my brother and snuggled against his shoulder. After a moment, he slipped his arm free and wrapped it around me. I felt better and more sure of myself when he held me like that. It was a nice compromise between normal sibling behaviour and our new found perversion. In some ways, it was all I really wanted.

For a while, I kind of just got lost in the moment. There was the tv, my brother's warmth, and no anxieties or concerns distracting me. It was a calm, easy-going way to end the day. At least it was until Denver slipped his hand from my shoulder and casually palmed my breast. Then it became something else entirely.

I waited to see if Denver would acknowledge his inappropriate handling of my body. He didn't. He simply felt me up and occasionally toyed with my nipple like it was the most natural thing in the world. Being used that way gave me secret little thrills all the way up my spine.

The one downside to sitting quietly and letting my brother's fingers roam was it left me feeling increasingly horny without allowing for any sort of release. It was very distracting and got me thinking some quite naughty things. My stupid brother just kept playing with my chest and ignoring my other needs that he was only adding to.

Somehow I made it to the end of the episode without moving or speaking. Denver didn't let on that he'd even been touching me, let alone making my panties all damp. It was the perfect time to make a move of some kind, if only I had any idea what it would be.

"I gotta take a piss," Denver said as he pulled his arm away and stood up.

I sighed. So much for the moment. It was probably just as well. It gave me a chance to cool down and get back some control of the situation. Getting teased for minutes on end without any real payoff just wasn't going to cut it.

While Denver was gone, I stripped down to my shirt and panties. I shoved my extra clothes behind my side of the couch where they wouldn't be seen. I then curled up with my feet under me and my butt sticking out slightly toward Denver's side. My expression shifted to one of perfect nonchalance as I pretended not to just be waiting for my brother's return.

Denver faltered ever so slightly when he reentered the room. I liked knowing exactly where he was looking without having to watch his eyes. He was still facing me as he sat down.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Shall we get in an episode of Gilmore Girls?"

"Yeah. Sure."

I turned my face to hide a betraying smile. Denver could hardly have sounded any less invested in what we watched, or perhaps even if we watched anything at all. I 'accidentally' shifted in my seat in a way that stuck my butt even more prominently toward him. It was actually kind of an uncomfortable position, but it wasn't so bad for a little while.

The episode started, and initially it distracted the both of us. A part of my mind was always on my brother, however, and I suspected the same was true for him.

"I keep thinking about earlier," Denver said.

"Earlier when?"

"You know when."

"Oh. That earlier. Good or bad thoughts?"

"Good. Definitely good."

"You know I'm not just going to do that for you all the time or anything."

"Well of course not all the time."

I gave Denver a Look. "If you're too much of a brat about it, maybe not at all."

"Perish the thought."

Denver grabbed my ankles. I squealed as I was dragged bodily across the couch. My butt ended up almost in my brother's lap, and my shirt got pulled up over my tummy. I grumbled and made a show of tugging my shirt back into place.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing."

He reached for my panties. At first I let him, mostly out of curiosity, but he pulled at the waistband like he wanted to de-panty me. I had to slap his hand away.

"Behave."

"Hm... no. Don't think I will, actually."

Denver reached again, and again I swatted his hand. He jabbed a finger in my side instead, and soon I was giggling like crazy and trying to fend off his attacks from all angles.

"Stop it, you goof!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop... touching me."

Denver arched an eyebrow. "No touching?"

"Well... a little's ok. Within reason."

Denver rested his hands on my legs. I kept my guard up for a moment before relaxing as well.

"Within reason, huh?" he said.

"That's right."

"And what does that mean, exactly?"

"You know. Be reasonable."

"Why is it not reasonable to take your panties off?"

A thrill ran up my spine. I tried to hide it, but my tensing muscles might have given it away. It was so crazy that my brother would ask me that kind of question. Crazy, and more than a little exciting.

"I'm your sister, doofus. You're not supposed to see what's under my panties."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Seriously."

I glared levelly at Denver, trying to act like I meant it. In truth, his insistence on seeing my pussy turned me on way, way too much. It was so very wrong. So naughty.

It was essentially harmless, I told myself. He'd felt me already, and I'd jerked him off only that afternoon. Seeing under my panties wasn't any worse, really. Probably it wasn't, anyway. There was enough uncertainty to add that little bit of exquisite anxiety to my thoughts.

Denver grabbed my panties again while I was deep in thought. I quickly squeezed my thighs together, but didn't swat at his hands. I glared fiercely as he pulled with a steady, increasing pressure. My underwear slipped downward as I pretended to be unable to stop him.

Denver stopped pulling nearly so hard once he reached my mid-thigh. His eyes were locked on my bared slit, an awed expression on his face. I flushed and relaxed my legs, allowing my panties to be removed entirely. His gaze was so intense that I couldn't even look at him. The mix of embarrassment and lust within me was too potent for me to handle.

"You're missing the show," I said.

"So what?"

My brother's adventurous fingers glided up the inside of my leg. I paused the episode on the tv as an excuse not to acknowledge what he was up to.

"You won't appreciate the episode properly if you don't pay attention."

"Yeah, you're right. I should pay proper attention."

I doubted if Denver could see anything in the room other than my naked lower half. The only things he was paying attention to were my naughty bits. I was halfway sprawled across my brother's lap, with his hand closing in on forbidden territory, and all I did was lay there waiting.

I bit my lip and tensed involuntarily as Denver reached the outskirts of my pussy. His fingers were a whisper of skin across my delicate flesh. It took serious self-control not to buck my hips into his hand. His touch was so light as to be taunting.

"You have a very beautiful pussy," Denver said.

"Oh my god! Shut up."

"That was a compliment."

"I know. But... goddamn, Den. You shouldn't say that about me."

"Right, right. Because you're my sister and implying that you're a sexual being is somehow wrong of me."

"It is wrong. You know that as well as I do."

"And touching you isn't?"

I looked away. "I tried to stop you."

"No you didn't."

He was right. I didn't. It was all a pretense, because for some reason it helped me feel better about everything.

"I should stop you, though," I said quietly. "Should have stopped this when it first started, really."

"Maybe." Denver ran two fingers up either side of my wet slit. "Would you like me to stop?"

Denver used just enough pressure, just close enough to my actual sensitive areas, that there was no way in hell I could seriously tell him to fuck off. He seemed all too aware of it as well.

"Whatever," I said. "You're the one being bad. Not me."

"Heh. I'd like to figure out the acrobatics that go on in your head some days. I think it'd be very interesting."

I looked back at Denver. He had the most irritatingly attractive crooked smile on his face as our gazes met. His fingers kept me right on the edge of sexual captivation, and just on the wrong side of proper sanity. He knew exactly what he was doing.

My brother's touch lingered for too long. He wouldn't quite make contact with my slit or, more importantly, my throbbing clit. I let him take my panties off, I gave him basically free access to my pussy, yet still he did no more than tease me.

"Maybe it's ok if you touch me," I whispered.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Maybe I did. Could you say it louder, just to be sure?"

I glared at Denver. He merely flashed me a face full of smug innocence. I pulled back my knee and drove a heel into his thigh.

"Don't be a dick."

Denver chuckled as he rubbed at his leg. "That actually kind of hurt."

"Yeah, well... what did you expect?"

"What indeed."

Denver pushed me away, and I was about to protest that I hadn't kicked him that hard, but he still wasn't upset, and didn't appear to be leaving. Instead, he got on the floor on his knees. He pulled my legs around so that I was facing forward properly. It made me feel small and delicate when he moved me so easily. I kind of loved it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer. I gasped as Denver pulled my butt to the edge of the cushion, then buried his face between my thighs.

"Oh shit!"

I was taken by nearly-complete surprise. Denver's tongue was on me with no preamble or hesitation. The soft teasing of his fingers was replaced by rough, eager licking. His saliva mixed with my own moisture, and my clit was wetly rasped over and over again.

I bit my bottom lip and curled my toes at the amazing and unexpected attentions. My fingers tangled in Denver's hair as though it was the most natural place in the world for them. I'd expected a gentle, experimental fingering from my brother, not for him to eat me out like we were new, insatiable lovers. Though in some ways, that wasn't far off.

"That feels so good," I whispered huskily.

If Denver had tried to say anything back, sexy or snarky, I would have held his head right where it was. He didn't, so my grip remained relaxed.

I stroked Denver's hair as he licked my little pussy. It was a luxurious feeling, one I became used to faster than I imagined I would. It should have been terribly weird and wicked having my brother's tongue exploring every facet of my most intimate area. Instead, it felt natural and good in ways I could easily become addicted to.

"I notice you're not protesting at all anymore," Denver said.

"Shush. Keep going."

Denver fought my attempts at smashing his mouth into my pussy. "I'm just saying--"

"Dennn-verrr," I whined.

My legs wrapped naturally around his shoulders. With their help I held him close enough to render speech much more difficult. His breath was sharp on my saliva-wetted skin. After a short moment, his tongue came back out to play.

It was impossible for me to say how long Denver worked away between my legs. Time didn't hold quite the same meaning when my clit was being relentlessly rasped and flicked. All I knew was I loved every minute of it.

1...56789...11