Off with Her Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goddd, Denverrr," I moaned in my softest voice.

His tongue, his constant tongue. Amid the immensely pleasure it brought, my orgasm snuck up on me in a way it never had when I was taking care of myself. I came harder and deeper than I ever had before. My brother, my own brother, brought me a better feeling than any in my life.

Denver was smirking up at me when my eyes rolled back into focus. His self-satisfaction didn't bother me this time. He'd earned it.

"Come here," I said.

He tilted his head and his eyebrows dipped slightly, but he put his hands on the couch and leaned toward me. I put a hand on my brother's cheek and gave him a soft kiss that was right on the verge of being too long. The taste on his lips must have been mine. I didn't mind it in the moment.

"You liked it then," Denver said.

"Maybe I did."

"Heh. Yeah. Maybe." Denver studied my eyes. "You taste good, you know."

I patted his cheek. "I'm not even going to kick you for saying that."

"Well there. I really must have done good." He looked down. "I could do it again, if you want."

I smiled and shook my head. "Not right now. I feel good, and I'm not freaking out about what I just let you do. I'd like to hold onto that for a while."

"Fair enough."

Denver sat back on the couch. I immediately cuddled up to him. I pulled his arm around my shoulders and made him hold me. We didn't watch any more shows, and I didn't bother covering up, I just sat and felt my brother's warmth against me. It was nice.

****

I awoke to my alarm the next morning, the same as any other day. I dragged my corpse out of bed, scoured my body in the shower, and selected a suitable outfit. My feet thumped disproportionately loudly down the stairs.

My parents were both in the kitchen. Dad had his coffee, Mom her tea. They appeared mildly surprised to see me. I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't ungodly early or anything.

"Coffee left?" I mumbled.

Dad nodded to the machine. "Sure. Pretty fresh still."

The smell enticed my senses to something slightly nearer alertness. I carefully poured a mugful and sweetened it appropriately.

"You're up awfully early," Mom said. "Big plans?"

"M'not early. S'the same time I 'lways get up." I sipped the slightly-too-hot coffee. "You know, for school?"

Mom and Dad exchanged a glance. It worried me.

"Sweetie, it's Saturday."

My shoulders slumped. I set my mug in the sink and trudged back the way I came. "Goddammit."

Mom gave me a Look, but thankfully didn't chastise me. "Stay, Relly. I'll get you some breakfast."

"No thanks. Back to bed."

"Don't be ridiculous. You're already up. What would you like?"

"More sleep, please. A side of carefree dreams, perhaps."

"Relly...."

I waved over my shoulder as I disappeared from sight. The last thing I heard was Dad failing to stifle a chuckle.

My bed didn't have the heavenly feel of first waking up and realizing I didn't have to leave it yet, but it was still nice to crawl back in. I didn't truly hope to get more sleep. That seemed unlikely now that I'd been up and about. I felt a bit stupid wasting my Saturday sleep-in time like that. Still, lazing away an hour or two was a luxury I intended to seize.

I drifted in and out of full consciousness for a while. I never quite made it properly back to sleep, but I successfully lazed around like a teenager with no responsibilities. Which, of course, I was.

My door opened with a slow, quiet swoosh. There had been no audible footsteps, nor so much as a courtesy knock beforehand. Only the faint sound of socked feet padding across my floor let me track the continued approach.

"You're up early," I said without opening my eyes.

The mattress sank under my brother's weight as he sat on the edge of it. He pulled the covers, but I remained motionless.

"So were you, it seems," Denver said. "Dare I ask why you're in bed fully clothed?"

I cracked my eyes just enough to see his face. "You already know, don't you?"

Denver smiled. "Yeah, I do. Mom and Dad thought it was quite a funny story."

"Ugh. Stupid family."

"Hey, now. That was uncalled for."

"Excessive, perhaps, but certainly called for."

I closed my eyes and shifted a bit to get comfortable. Denver didn't say anything for a moment. I imagined he was just sitting there watching me, marveling at my beauty. I was probably only half right.

The mattress creaked softly as Denver leaned toward me. His fingers went to my waist, and I couldn't help a small grin as he undid my pants and tugged them downward.

"You're brave," I said. "You left the door open and everything."

"Mom and Dad went out for a walk. It's just us for a while."

"Really?"

"Yep. Mom's idea, I believe. Walks are very good for you, you know."

"So I'm told."

My pants surrendered without a fuss. My socks went next. Denver glided a hand back up one of my legs to my hip.

"I should have gotten here earlier, while you were still sleeping for real," Denver said.

"Ha. Like you could even wake up that early."

"I might, if I felt like it was worth it."

"Do I even want to know why you'd think it was worth it?"

"Probably not."

Denver rolled me onto my front. The mattress shifted yet again as he crawled up behind me. My heart beat fast and heavy in anticipation. I didn't know what he was up to, but I had no doubt it was pure naughtiness of one kind or another.

"I like these panties," Denver said. "They look cute on you."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhm."

"You're telling me my underwear is what you're appreciating right now?"

"Maybe something else too."

"Yeah. That's what I thought."

I wiggled in satisfaction at the knowledge that Denver was totally checking out my butt. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it a little closer.

As I anticipated, Denver's hands ran up the back of my thighs right to my ass. He cupped it in both his palms for a moment. I enjoyed the small squeeze he gave just before releasing.

"You have such a nice butt," he said.

"Shush."

"Well it's true."

I hid my face to prevent any trace of my smile or blush from escaping. In spite of that, I stuck my ass up ever so slightly toward my brother. I wanted a little more play time. Just a little.

Denver tugged at my panties. I knew he would sooner or later. I would have been a lot more comfortable keeping them on for a while. If anything, I was more anxious about him seeing me from behind than from the front. I had no idea if that was normal or not.

"Wow," Denver said.

I squirmed uncomfortably. "Wow what?"

My panties slid the rest of the way down my legs and off my feet. Denver pushed my thighs apart and leaned in closer. I really wasn't overly happy with him looking that closely.

"What are you gawking at?" I demanded.

"What do you think? There's really only one thing back here to stare at."

"Fucking perv."

I tried to close my legs, but Denver didn't let me. I tried to roll over, and he didn't let me do that either.

"Really nice," Denver murmured barely audibly.

His fingertips brushed my ass cheek. They traveled down right into the cleft in the middle.

"Ok, don't," I said.

"Don't what?"

"Seriously, Den. Don't touch me there."

"Why not?"

"'Cause... 'cause it's weird. And dirty."

"You were totally cool with catching me doing weird butt stuff. Now suddenly you're not?"

"I don't care what you do to yourself, you idiot. Doing it to me's totally different."

"I see."

Denver ran his fingers contemplatively over the swell of my ass. He didn't quite touch my butthole, but he came dangerously close. I was torn between wanting to shut him down entirely, and just giving in to what he wanted. He had that kind of effect on me lately.

"So I can touch your pussy?" Denver asked.

My heart beat faster. "You shouldn't," I said. "But yes."

"But not here?" he asked as he poked my asshole with a single digit.

"Den!"

"Just checking."

I tried to kick my brother, but I didn't have a good angle on him. "Don't do that. It's gross."

"Is it?"

"Of course it is."

"I don't think so. I think maybe you're just not comfortable with parts of your own body."

"Certainly not that part. But that's beside the point."

"Don't think it is, actually." Denver leaned down further, until I actually felt his breath caress my bottom. "Just to reassure you, everything back here is perfectly beautiful."

"Nooooo...."

Denver kissed each of my ass cheeks, just a simple little peck, then spread them apart. My brain refused to acknowledge what was coming, but sure enough he planted a kiss right in the middle as well.

"Dennn-verrr. Dooonnn't"

I wriggled and squirmed, but admittedly didn't actually try to get away. My brother's tongue flicked across my butthole, then took a longer stroke across the length of my ass crack.

"That's dirty," I protested.

"It's very clean, actually. Like you just showered."

"Still, though."

Denver ignored me. He licked some more at what I considered the least lickable part of my body. He wouldn't do it if he didn't want to, and there was certainly no sign that he found it at all disgusting, but it still took me a while to relax.

"Does it really taste ok?" I asked quietly.

He licked a few more times. "It tastes like you."

I reached back and gave his head a gentle smack. "That's not an answer."

"I like the taste of you."

"Ugh. You doofus."

I wrapped my arms tightly around my pillow and held it to my face. This was happening, whether I believed it was enjoyable for my brother or not.

After a while, I realized I didn't really mind the physical sensations themselves. It was actually kind of a nice feeling; luxurious and sensual. Not the lust-inducing thrill of having my pussy played with by any means, but still sexual and loving in its own way. It was mostly my own limited experience and values that made me resist.

"What is it with you and butts anyway?" I asked.

Denver paused my anal tongue-bath. "I like 'em. That's all."

"It's more than like. This is getting to be an obsession."

"How is this possibly an obsession?"

"Well, you know. Playing with yourself all the time, now trying to play with me...."

Denver traced a finger across the valley of my ass. He circled my butthole in a lazy spiral. "First off, even if that was true, it wouldn't necessarily indicate an obsession. Secondly, I absolutely do not do weird things to myself all the time."

"Sure you don't. I suppose you're going to tell me your lady-friend on the internet made you do it. You're just a helpless soul trapped in her web of perversion."

"Something like that, actually."

"Bullshit."

"No, seriously. She said the only way she'd play with her ass for me was if I did the same for her. I don't think she actually expected me to agree, mind you."

"I actually don't know if that makes it better or worse."

Denver's fingertip pressed dangerously against my asshole. I knew enough to know that tensing up was a bad idea if he planned to go any further, but that didn't mean I could help myself. Fortunately, he didn't actually penetrate me.

"Doesn't make it anything, necessarily," Denver said.

"It means you'll do things you don't want to just to get your perv on. That seems a little bad."

"I've never done anything I didn't want to. Just... stuff that I wouldn't have without motivation, perhaps."

"Well that's--"

"And I think you'll find you're much the same as me in that regard."

"Am not!"

"Relly, c'mon. What do you think is happening right now?"

My brother's finger slid inside me ever so slightly. He'd lulled me to the point where I didn't resist the intrusion, and once he was in I found I didn't really mind it.

"You're the one being bad," I insisted. "Don't blame any of this on me."

"Not blaming. Just saying."

Denver slid his free hand down to my pussy. That was what I wanted. I lifted my hips for him in the faint hope that he'd leave my butt alone and just play with my actual sexy area.

He was kind of right though. I was putting up with some stuff I would have preferred not to for the promise of the things I wanted. It was possible I was just as pervy as my brother, in my own way, and maybe even a bit slutty after all.

"Your ass is so tight," Denver whispered.

"Oh my goddd. Shut up."

I resisted my urge to roll over and kick Denver. He was rubbing my wet little slit now, and a vicious foot assault might dissuade him from continuing.

Denver's lone finger wiggled in my butthole. Occasionally it wormed in even deeper, but he didn't seem like he was trying to force it or anything. He was just trying out a new toy, I supposed. One that could fight back if he got too rough with it.

It was still weird and gross having my ass fingered, or so I maintained internally. Having my clit played with made my boundaries a little fuzzier than they would otherwise have been.

"I notice you're not complaining too much anymore," Denver said.

"Shut up. You're being gross," I said purely for form's sake.

"I think maybe you actually like this."

"Don't."

"No? You don't like your brother fingering you?"

I drew a sharp breath and clutched my pillow tighter. I mumbled something deliberately incomprehensible back.

"What was that?" Denver asked.

"Nothing. Just stop talking, would you?"

"Sure thing."

Denver pulled his finger out of my ass. It was immediately replaced by his tongue. I probably should have seen that coming.

I was somewhat used to the sensation of having my ass licked this time around. Enough so that I was able to mostly ignore it and focus on the delicious little circles being traced on my pussy. Denver's anal tongue-assault provided something of a background for the main event, and somehow it kind of worked for me. It was hedonistically decadent, the sort of thing that a girl like me shouldn't know about.

My poor pillow was never going to be the same again. The squeezing, biting, and drooling it endured were the stuff of horrific tortures. It was my one constant reassurance as my horizons were irrevocably broadened.

After a while I forgot about my attempts at feigning either disgust or nonchalance as the moment called for. Absolutely everything Denver did began to feel good. Every movement of his tongue and fingers struck a note of pleasure within me. He toyed with me, licked me, fingered me until I was a horny, compliant mess. I had no protest left in me, not even when it came to the ass-play.

I came all over his hand. His efforts were rewarded with vigorous, yet muffled moans and a fair amount of writhing in ecstasy. A second orgasm quickly followed the first when he failed to let up even a little. By the third I had to shove at him with my foot until he finally relented.

I rolled onto my side and curled up defensively. Denver sat by my legs, smiling in lazy self-satisfaction. I couldn't begrudge him his excess of pride in this instance.

"Seems like you liked it after all," he said.

"I did," I replied quietly.

Denver seemed surprised at my easy admission. "No petulant arguments?"

I shrugged. "It was nice. What do you want from me?"

"Well--"

"Bearing in mind that I'm all sexied out now."

"Ouch. Just gonna take what you want and kick me out, huh?"

"I think you'll find that you took what you wanted, and not vice versa."

"Yeah, but...." Denver stopped and looked thoughtful. "Shit. You're kinda right."

"Damn straight I am."

I could see my brother's cock straining in his pants. It would have been obvious he'd be hard, even if the evidence wasn't so visible. It was kind of mean of me not to help him out with that. Part of me almost hoped he'd strip down and make me jerk him off or something. I actually shivered a little at the thought of what 'or something' might mean.

"Guess I'll just have to wait, then," Denver said easily.

I smiled wryly. "Good brother."

I beckoned Denver closer with my finger. He arched an eyebrow, but leaned in anyway. I gave him a soft kiss, then pushed him away again.

"You know where my mouth's been don't you?" he said.

"Den?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut the hell up."

****

I lazed around the house for the rest of the morning. Denver went off somewhere doing... whatever it was he did on weekends. I was kind of annoyed with myself at how often I checked to see if he was back yet. I should have just jerked him off while he was in my room. It would have provided closure of a sort.

Mom and Dad took a while getting back from their walk. That probably just meant they'd stopped to visit with one of the neighbours along the way. Although the fact that they immediately went to their room upon returning may have indicated something else entirely. For the sake of my fragile psyche, I tried not to think too hard about that one.

It was just as well they'd been preoccupied for longer than expected, in a practical sense. It had been totally, completely crazy for Denver not to shut the door before molesting me. Once the moment wore off and I regained my regular senses of caution and consequences, it was much more evident to me how fortunate we'd been. I could only imagine what our parents would have said if they'd returned and walked by my room at the wrong time.

Still, all was well. I had plenty of time to just chill and process, which was good. I would have had more if Mom hadn't taken issue with me sprawling across the couch for a large chunk of the day.

"So you moved from your bed to the couch, I see," Mom said.

"Very well spotted," I replied with a total lack of shame.

"You shouldn't waste your weekends like this."

"Who's wasting anything? I'm spending my time the way I want to."

Mom's hands went to her hips. "At least get outside the house for a while."

"Why? What's out there? Anything new that I haven't seen a million times before?"

"Relly...."

I sighed, making sure it was loud enough to register. "Yes, mother."

She glared at me, but I'd technically conceded the point so she didn't press it any further. Mind you, if I didn't actually move at some point, there'd be hell to pay.

Once Mom left, I pulled out my phone and called up Fay.

"Hey, girl," she said. "What's up? Just getting out of bed?"

I snorted. "My sleeping habits aren't quite as atrocious as yours are, actually."

"Right, right. Let me guess then; you're bored to tears and need me to rescue you?"

"Close. Mom thinks I shouldn't spend all weekend lying on the couch watching either cartoons or the ceiling."

"The very nerve. And she calls herself a mother. Tsk tsk."

"Yes, alright. Don't you start on me too. I know I'm being a lazy bitch." I rolled my eyes. "So what are you up to today?"

"Oh, nothing much yet. Got a date tonight, so I have to get ready for that at some point."

"Ooh, new guy?"

"Sorta. David, this guy I met a couple weeks ago. This'll be our second proper date. Did I not mention him before?"

"Don't think so. But don't worry, I'm sure it's just because he's so wonderful, and you're so very smitten that you--"

"Oh shut up, you wicked bitch," Fay said, even as she failed to fully hold back her giggling. "He's nice, and cute, and--"

"And you'll probably never see him again after tonight," I finished for her. "You don't do well at long term commitments."

"That's... annoyingly possible, actually. But to be fair, you're kind of my long term commitment already." Fay's voice dropped into pseudo-serious mode. "Relly, I never told you this, but I've been in love with you from the moment we met. I've just been waiting for the right time to--"

I snickered. "Oh fuck off."

"--tell you. I want to have your babies, and live in a big house with sixteen puppies, and--"

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry I said the thing about your commitment issues, alright?"

"But my love...."

I was fully giggling. "Yeah, yeah. Just swing by and pick me up some time soon-ish, would you."