Offering Me Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of Chinese, let's order take out. I've got a new bottle of your favorite white wine. Sound good?"

"No cooking always sound wonderful," she said happily. Because Kate was so freakin' wonderful and everything I wanted, I should have felt guilty for kissing Claire but because I don't like that emotion, I didn't let it bother me. Claire aside, Kate was so good looking. I wanted to fuck her so bad right then and there it was killing me but that would have to wait.

She was sorting the stack of mostly junk mail when I came up from behind and said, "I love this sweater. You look so good to me." I gently squeezed her boobs. When I did, Kate gasped and set the mail down.

"I thought we were going to have dinner first," she moaned.

"We are. I just couldn't help myself. Let's go outside and talk, okay? I have an idea."

"Does it involve you, me, and the list by any chance?" she asked hopefully.

"Why yes, it does," I told her as I squeezed her soft tits.

"Well, in that case, let's go talk."

Kate sat on my lap and smoked so she could kiss me which we both really enjoyed. "So what's this new idea?" she inquired.

"I think the first thing we need to do is put my stamp of approval on you."

"Mmmm. I like the way you think. What kind of 'thing' might this be?" she asked as she exhaled then kissed me.

"You need a tattoo," I announced.

"You mean like a tramp stamp?" she asked excitedly. "Do you want me to have one for you? Because if you do, I would love to get one. Do you know why?" she asked as she exhaled another long, heavy plume.

"Because you're such a slut?" I said playfully.

"Uh, huh. Exactly. Because I am a slut. And I like being one. Not as much as I like smoking or having you fuck me or tie me up, but I do like being your slut. So do you want to stamp your tramp?" She was really getting into this.

"I do. And I'm also thinking about another sign of ownership."

Kate finished her cigarette and said, "I'm so fucking wet right now. What else are you planning for me?"

"I want you to get a tongue stud and work your way up to a very large ball."

Kate squirmed on my lap. "That will really hurt," she said.

"So will getting your tramp stamp."

"I know," she said happily. "I'm not sure I can wait for you to fuck me. I'm getting so turned on by all of this don't think I can stand it much longer. I don't know what got into you but I love it! I've wanted you to do things like this to me for so long but I'm still kind of shy about asking for what I want."

"I understand that and that's my fault," I told her. "I need to be more aggressive." Kate moaned. "In fact," I said, "I need to be more dominant with you and just take what I need and demand what I what."

"Oh, Jesus fucking God. I'm going to cum in my panties."

"The third thing is I'm going to collar you, too. Whenever you're home with me you'll wear it. We'll find something you can wear in public to take its place."

Kate's eyes were closed and I could see she was dreaming about my cock and my riding crop. She started reaching for my belt buckle. I grabbed her hand and said, "Uh, uh. You don't get to decide when I fuck you anymore."

She pulled her hand back immediately and said, "I'm very sorry, honey. I should know better." She was breathing very rapidly and I knew this was getting to her.

"The booklet you gave me had a lot of good ideas in it but keep in mind we're only going to do the ones I choose. Do you understand that, Kate?"

"Yes," she said demurely. "I understand."

"You'll continue wearing sweaters but not just most days. That will now be every day. Is that also clear?" Kate nodded. "And I expect you to smoke no less than a full pack each day. More is better but an entire pack is your minimum. Any questions on that?"

"No, sir," she said sweetly.

"I'll be adding in new requirements as we go along but these are your minimums for now. I will punish you or reward you depending on how well you fulfill them. Oh, and one more thing."

"Yes?" Kate said.

"Tomorrow I'll also be taking you to the beauty salon. You'll take a seat and I'll instruct the stylist how to cut and color your hair."

"Yes, of course. That's how it should be. I want to look pretty for you."

"Are you happy, honey?" I asked her.

Kate nodded. "Very. I'm nervous and excited but yes, I am very happy. You can't imagine how often I think about this stuff and for the longest time I've dreamed about you showing more interest in what I like, but how can a submissive wife tell her husband what she wants him to do? If I have to ask, then it isn't as fun so this was just so worth waiting for. Now all I need is for you to tell me what you want so I can do it for you."

"I'm glad you're happy. You've always done everything I want to make me feel that way, so it's a pleasure to be able to do these things for you."

Just then we heard the doorbell ring. "Go answer the door and get dinner ready for us. When we're through, I have some new things to use on you in bed. If you're a good girl, I'll reward you with them tonight."

Kate was beside herself with happiness. She kissed me again then slid off my lap and went and did as she was told. We had a very pleasant dinner talking about her day, my upcoming school year, and about taking her for her haircut, piercing, and tattoo the next day. I made sure to give her a lot of what she wanted that evening. I tied her hands and feet to the bed and blindfolded her. I alternated between swatting her boobs and her pussy with the riding crop and using my finger vibrator on her which she dearly loved. I made her say her owner's name over and over popping her for not saying the right way or loudly enough then buzzing her clit when she did it right. Kate came four separate times and had never seemed happier. I told her to suck me off and swallow my cum which she did with great joy. "See, all gone!" she proudly exclaimed after she swallowed the last drop of my load.

"Good girl!" I told her. "Your reward is getting your tramp stamp and your tongue pierced tomorrow." She purred with pleasure as she snuggled up to me and lit a last cigarette of the day. "Oh, and at some point, I may want you to get your pussy and your nipples pierced, too."

Once again, Kate groaned, "Oh, my God! I am so in love with you!"

Between the GI Bill and Kate's job, we'd managed to put away a modest amount of money. We dropped a good deal of it one day, but it was all worth it. When I brought Kate home she was a different girl. The tattoo I chose for her lower back read: Obedient Slut. We had it done it a very fancy script and Kate loved it. We had her tongue pierced in the same shop after she got her tramp stamp. We asked how long she would need to wear each size before she could be increased and we got a general schedule from the chick her did the piercing. I'm not sure why, but I was actually really looking forward to her having a very large silver ball in her mouth. For some reason, that turned me on. The tramp stamp was for her and her alone. When the local wore off her tongue was really sore but she was so happy to do what she believed I wanted, she didn't care. In fact, she told me twice how much she was learning to enjoy that kind of pain.

My favorite part of the day was taking my little slut wife to the beauty salon and selecting her new hair style. When we arrived, I told her to go sit down when the stylist asked if she could help us. I'd told her to tell the girl before she did, "He's choosing my color and style so please do whatever he says is okay with me."

Because her hair was so dark, I assumed there was no way to make turn her into a blonde. I've always preferred darker hair, but I wanted to give Kate a cheap, slutty look. The girl who helped us said that hadn't true for many years and that she could make Kate any shade of blonde I wanted and that it would look great. Her hair was just over shoulder length and she wore it in a soft, gentle wave that I loved but I wanted to change the color and style. I liked long hair, but I also really liked a few short hair styles and that's what I wanted for Kate. From long and brunette to short and blonde.

I chose a very short haircut that was smooth on top and short on the sides, but not cut as close as a guy's hair. It was still very feminine and in spite of my best efforts, it was cute as hell. It not only didn't look cheap, it made Kate as sexy as I'd ever seen her. What really amazed me is how convincing the color looked. Until the roots started growing out, no one would know she wasn't blonde by birth.

When we got home, I told Kate to go take a shower and change into my favorite skirt and sweater. An hour later, she came out of the bedroom wearing this very light blue cashmere sweater, a very short black skirt, a pair of 4" spiked heels with barely black stockings, and gold jewelry. Her makeup was perfect and I felt like I was with another woman. I thought to myself that if I played my cards right, I would be in perhaps a couple of weeks if not sooner.

While Kate was in the shower I texted Claire and told her about our day. She said she glad this was working, but she was growing very impatient. She told me she wanted to see me very soon, but I told her firmly the earliest that could happen was Monday at the UW. She wasn't happy to hear that but knew she'd have to wait. I told her she'd need patience because this was still very new to us and getting Kate to let me do anything I wanted wouldn't happen overnight.

"Come here, Katie," I told her. Without hesitation, Kate stood in front of me. "Kneel down in front of me and put your hands behind your back." Instant compliance.

I reached into a bag I had next to me and removed a box. "Do you know what's inside, honey?" I asked her.

"No, sir," she said.

I opened it and as I did I watched Kate's eyes grow wide. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. Is that for me, sir?"

"Of course it is. But it comes with conditions. Before we begin this adventure, you need to select a safe word. It can't be something like "STOP!" because you may say 'stop' but want me to continue. If you use the safe word, the activity is immediately paused. If you want to completely terminate the activity, say the word twice. Is that perfectly clear, my love?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now let me point out that if you ever terminate an activity I choose for you or me or us, then it will jeopardize the entire lifestyle for us. I will honor your request, but it will be a breach we may not be able to fill. So do you understand how serious using the word twice may be?"

"I understand, sir."

"Very good. This collar signifies that I own you. That means I can ask you to do anything I want or that I can do anything I want to you and you must willingly allow it. This includes giving you to other men." Kate moaned softly as I said that. "Or if I so choose, to other women. You don't have to accept my collar but if you do, you agree to those terms and you will wear it at all times when you're home unless you're taking a shower. Do you understand the terms and accept them?"

"Yes, sir. I do."

I didn't like the large, heavy spiked collars that seemed popular in the B&D world. This was a nice-looking leather choker that had a cameo in front, so it was actually a collar, but I preferred it because it was more feminine and pretty. Kate was thrilled with it.

"I don't want to be your master, Katie Kate. I'm your husband. You may continue to say 'yes, sir' and 'no, sir' to me but you don't have to unless I am angry with you or punishing you. Never refer to me as your master. You are now my slave, however, and should you violate any rules you will be severely punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she said demurely.

"Are you happy?" I asked as I reached out and stroked her pretty face.

"I have never been happier in my entire life, sir. I feel like I've finally found purpose in life. I love every aspect of this and I want to be a good and obedient slave for you, honey."

"Then stand up and go make dinner for us." Kate got on her feet and I told her, "Katie? You are more beautiful than I've ever seen you. I love your new hair color and style and that's my favorite skirt and sweater combination. I wish I had someone here right now to share you with."

"Thank you, sir. All that matters to me is that you like it. That makes me very happy. May I go make dinner for you now?"

"One question. How many cigarettes have you smoked today? Are you going to get to 20 or will I have to punish you for that?

"I've lost track, sir. May I go check?" I gave her permission. When she looked she said, "I've only had eight so far."

"Then you have a lot of work left to do today, don't you? But you have to get dinner ready for me, too. That means you have less than four hours to finish 12 more."

"I understand, sir. Thank you for allowing me to have so much time."

Kate was absolutely loving this. She started dinner, went outside and chain smoked two cigarettes, came in and finished dinner then poured us a glass of wine which we took outside. Kate smoked pretty much continuously for two hours and had finished her quota before we went back inside.

I rewarded her with handcuffs and lots of cropping on her boobs and pussy. I also used my finger vibrator to bring to orgasm twice before I fucked her hard and came in her pussy. I didn't take the handcuffs off that night and no surprise, she never asked. She gladly accepted her fate. I wasn't really into the whole B&D thing, but I had to admit some aspects of it were pretty hot.

I made Kate keep the cuffs on the next morning until she'd peed then had a cup of coffee and three cigarettes on the patio. When I removed them she said softly, "Thank you, sir."

While she showered, I texted Claire and gave her the latest update. She was very excited. "She agreed to let you do anything you want? So when do I get to have you? Heart, Claire."

I told her that since we were both back in school as of today, it would have to wait until Saturday evening. My course load was a bitch and I knew I'd be in class or studying some 12 hours a day, six days a week. I didn't mind at all, though. I loved math, physics, and engineering, and although it took up most of my time, it was a means to an end I'd wanted for several years. And it gave me a legitimate excuse to take a break from playing Kate's games all night. I'd still need to keep her interest up but I wouldn't have time to be personally involved.

Since I had more sex than I wanted (yeah, I know—tough life) I never jacked off. But the thought of fucking Claire while Kate watched or even forcing her to take my cock and put it in Claire's pussy and then suck off her juices turned me on so much I couldn't leave Mr. Happy alone. I shot a huge load all over the shower floor and watched the hot water dissolve it as it slid down the drain.

As expected, the first week was busy. Only the first day was reasonably light. I managed to spend an hour wife Claire around 10am. She was wearing a very sexy brick red-colored sweater and a pair of tight jeans. Her hello kiss nearly pulled me off my feet. "I hate waiting!" she said. "This better be worth it." She tried to pretend she was only teasing but I could tell she also meant it. We sat out in the quad and she smoked while we talked.

She asked me all about Kate and how things were going. Somehow, the topic of my sweater fetish/preference thingy came up again and she asked me what she wanted me to wear Saturday. I described what I like most in some detail and Claire said, "I have several things you'll really like. Do you mind if I choose which one?"

I laughed and said, "I already have a slave. I'm not looking for a second. I'm sure I'll love whatever you choose." We sat there and made out for ten minutes or so before I had to go back to class.

"Can't you skip class the first day and come back to my apartment?" she begged.

"Claire. We discussed this. That's cheating and you're gonna have to wait until Saturday."

"What do you call kissing me here then if it isn't cheating?"

I looked her and said, "Pointing out hypocrisy on a small scale doesn't mean I'm going to cave on a larger scale."

Claire's eyes were twinkling as she said, "You're not only cute as hell, you're too damn smart for me. Okay, I give up. I'll wait."

"Patience, okay? This will happen. And remember, you may need to give Kate some pleasure when you come over. Is that okay?"

"It's not my thing," Claire said, "but if it's the way I get to you, then that'll be fine."

We kissed goodbye and I promised to keep her updated.

I used every spare moment to keep Kate wired. I gave her tasks to complete, made her expose herself briefly on the front porch while getting the paper, and used all of her favorite 'toys' in bed to strengthen our new bond.

When Saturday afternoon rolled around I told Kate to touch up her roots and to wear another of my favorite outfits. I let her know that tonight was going to be her first big test of her agreement.

"While there be other people involved, sir?" she asked with some trepidation.

"There will but that's all you're allowed to know." She later told me she was anticipating two or more men to DP her but that wasn't the case. However, once she put that thought in my mind, it didn't take long to find someone to help me do just that to her. I took her ass while her date fucked her pussy long and hard then came all over her pretty face.

Claire was due to arrive at 8 o'clock. I asked not to arrive early and explained why. At 7:50, I called out, "Kate? Come! Present yourself to me."

She walked toward me quickly then fell to her knees and put her hands behind her back. I told her I was pleased with her choice of clothes. "I love the light pink sweater and gray skirt. I'm also pleased you chose your six inch heels without being asked."

"Thank you, sir. I knew you would like to see me wear them when I do whatever you've planned for me tonight."

"Good girl," I said as I stroked her face. She pushed her face against my hand as I gave her affection.

"I have a special surprise for you, sweetheart," I announced.

"I can't wait to see it, sir," she said.

I grabbed a box from the kitchen countertop and produced a black leather mask with a zipper in back. It had holes for her nostrils and her mouth. It would cover her entire head, face, eyes, and part of her neck. Her collar would still be visible.

I held it up and showed it to her. "You'll be wearing this tonight, my slave. Do you like it?"

Kate groaned with pleasure. "Very much, sir."

"I'm going to put it on you then I'm going to take you to the bedroom and tie you to the bed."

"Yes, sir," was all she said. Kate's voice was trembling with excitement. I pulled and tugged and finally got the mask over her face.

"You may adjust it until it's comfortable," I told her. Kate reached up and pulled and straightened it until it was just right. "Does that feel good, Katie, honey?"

"Yes, sir. It's perfect. Thank you for letting me wear this, sir. I love it very much."

"You're a good girl, Katie. Now give me your hand and let's get you immobilized, shall we? Do you need to pee first? I won't let you go again for several hours."

"Yes, sir. I can pee now."

I led Kate into the bathroom so she could relieve herself. She groped for the toilet paper and wiped her bald pussy clean as I watched.

"Did you shave your pussy close today?"

"Yes, sir," she told me. I flushed the toilet for her then took her hand and led her to our bedroom.

"Lay down and spread your arms and legs nice and wide for me." She did just that.

I used strips of silk to securely tie her hands and feet to the bed frame. "Is that okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir. It feels very nice."

"Good girl," I told her. I kissed her softly and said, "This is going to be very new for you, sweetheart. Remember you can use the safe word at any time." For some reason, she'd chosen the word 'Zorro' as her safe word. Okay. Whatever, right? It was her word.