Offering Me Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I realized I could have pretty much anything I wanted, having it wasn't as much fun. And the thought of spending the rest of my life with just one woman—even one as fabulous as Kate—became intolerable to me. Making matters worse was the fact I just couldn't get into the B&D scene. Kate loved it and I did it for her sake, but it wasn't my thing. Even so, I have to admit, I got very turned on recalling everything that happened as I wrote it all down over the last few days.

Between those two forces acting against us, we didn't stand a chance. Before we divorced, Kate finally realized that even I, her beloved young "boy", wasn't enough for her.

I saw Claire several more times around campus. The first time, she came up to me and said, "Hi, Cal. Listen, I know you don't want a relationship with me or you'd have called by now but I want you to know my feelings haven't changed. If yours ever do, well, you have my number. I also want you to know I'll respect your privacy and not turn into a Fatal Attraction bitch. I'm not apologizing for how I feel, but I did want to apologize for being so mean to your wife. I got caught up in everything and I really did hope I could steal you away from her. When I realized I couldn't I..."

I told her I understood and assured her she was correct. I thought Claire was hot but not hot enough to leave me wife for her. After that, we'd just wave or smile and say 'hey' but we never spoke to one another again.

I graduated from the UW and got a job at a Navy base in Virginia where I still work. Shortly after we moved there, my frustrations were driving me crazy. I realized life with Kate wasn't ever going to be enough. My life took a huge change when all of this hit me. I returned to something that had "plagued" me for a very long time which I had kept suppressed during our entire marriage of six years. Well, I should say I saw it as a plague only until I realized there wasn't anything wrong with it and that is nothing but society telling me it was.

I stopped lifting and started running seven days a week until I was rail thin. If you want to know more about what I'm talking about, read my story called The Agreement and see my pictures on my home page here. That story details the first and last time Kate and I double dated in my new life and was the beginning of the end of our marriage.

I use different names for my ex-wife in different stories, btw, in case it seems confusing. I tend to choose names of other women I've um, known...in the biblical sense whenever I write so it just depends on my mood. The could be Kate or Sarah or Erin or... :-)

We kept in touch for the first couple of years after she moved out but haven't had any contact at all since. I have no idea whether she still smokes or if she remarried. I'm certain she's very heavily into the BDSM scene and some lucky top probably owns my dear ex-wife. Regardless, I still love her and always will and wish her nothing but the best in life.